Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Lone Wanderings (Open) Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
Lone Wanderings (Open) Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
Lone Wanderings (Open) Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
Lone Wanderings (Open) Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
Lone Wanderings (Open) Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
Lone Wanderings (Open) Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
Lone Wanderings (Open) Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
Lone Wanderings (Open) Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
Lone Wanderings (Open) Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
Lone Wanderings (Open) Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Lone Wanderings (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orchid
Able
Able
Orchid

Character Sheet
Member Status: Kostas Pack Kostas Pack

Lone Wanderings (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Lone Wanderings (Open)   Lone Wanderings (Open) EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 8:35 pm

Caves, they always had a sort of majesty to them. The cool, clear water that was so often undisturbed, the earthen walls made by nature herself, the mosses and other plants growing along the walls that weren't often found in other places, along with animals that were specialized for living in the darkness. It was like another world, this cave specifically thanks to the illumination of the glow worms. Light loved the little creatures, they reminded her of herself and the soft white glow that surrounded her. Her paws moved keenly and carefully though the cave as dark blue eyes looked ahead, taking in the low visibility, watching for any movement as the glow around her danced and flicked on the cave walls like a soft white torch. Confident ears were high and twitching now and then, responding to the sounds of dripping water, or the scurrying of some creature here and there. Gleaming fangs greeted the cave and an unfortunate bat who flew too close to the snowy white wolf's blind side, either out of curiosity or annoyance. Either way, in a few moments it was gone serving as a nice reminder that soon enough Light would have to hunt.

Humm, it would be odd for her to be the one doing the hunting, it was Kit's favorite activity. But perhaps embarking on one later in an area closer to home would reach her some way. Well those lands that were not in the pack itself. Light herself was loyal to the pack yes, but more of a friend than a true member. It was true she would fight for the pack when need be, but for the sake of Kit. This was Kit's life to live, not hers. Or well she hoped it would still be with time. If it wasn't... well she supposed if the pack could use her she would join them. For now, she would wait, wander the places Kit liked, and hope.
Back to top Go down
Noctis

Noctis

Character Sheet
Member Status: Lone Lone

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wanderings (Open)   Lone Wanderings (Open) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 4:36 pm

The yawn that escaped from Noctis' lips was silent, as he watched the icy fractals of his breath crystalise and dance out into the cold air. He stretched out his back legs as he stirred from his place, -waking gently from a sleep he'd never meant to have.
The pressure in the air was greater here, encased within walls of rock. Why he'd chosen to take refuge here, where no moonlight would touch him, he did not quite remember.
Black fur bristled and snowy-white hackles raised as Noctis' dozy senses awoke along with him. He could smell it now, the distinct tang of company. A slight smirk carved it's way into his dark face as his venom-green, chartreuse eyes flickered left and right, scouting the nothingness before him for his visitor.
"Guests?" The voice was deep and soft, as the word danced out on a purring, mystical tone. The sibilant uttering was inticing, reflecting back from the sheer ambience that clung to the air. "Oh, I love those..."
Back to top Go down
Orchid
Able
Able
Orchid

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wanderings (Open)   Lone Wanderings (Open) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 10:32 pm

Hum, what was that on the air? Dampness? Well that was to be expected in a cave but there was something more too it, a fresh and almost sweet smell. Ah! It was a wolf, but one that she or Kit did not know, or not yet as it were. Darkness gave way to light as she put a little more power behind the glow that surrounded her, letting it make a softness a few lengths away from her that got brighter as it reached her. Too bright too soon would be quite a shock to the eyes of those in the dark and unless she had need she saw no reason to blind the other wolf in the cave. Ears danced with the new voice, a rather purring voice for that of a male but that was far more welcome than stumbling on the den of an angry individual.

Legs moved her form forward in what that could be called more of a glide than a walk. Light and dark mixed together at her blind eye, enabling her the albeit to see movement, differences in light and shadow, a safety measure if anything as the energy took the form of an orchid, fitting something Kit would no doubt approve of. As gentle as a bells ringing in the wind and soothing to a restless mind. "I do hope I m not intruding, I did not think any others would be in a place such as this, but caves do have a certain allure to them do they not?" There on the edge of the soft light she could see eyes like that of venom belonging to a male roughly her size though somewhat sorter. Front paws met as her head was lifted in a proud stance, though her tail was even with her body as it lazily sawed. Pride was in her yes, but not a challenge, there was no need for that at the moment. Hum, did the cave same like the male or did it smell like him? If this truly was his home she would gladly turn and explore another area of the cave. Well, time to part the silence as easily as she parted the darkness. "Personally I find company a great comfort when one does not have a pack. Though some of our kind are called 'lone wolves' for a reason. Are you such a wolf stranger?"
Back to top Go down
Noctis

Noctis

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wanderings (Open)   Lone Wanderings (Open) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 10:28 am

Black ears, rimmed with white turned in response to the feminine voice that mixed with the air. A soft glow resonated from the very aura of this she-wolf, and Noctis' smirk blossomed into a toothy smile as she neared him, shedding white light on his dark face.
"Intruding..." He hissed, on an almost melodic string on sound, "Never, dear. What's there to intrude on? The restless sleep of a dozy old loner?"
He'd noticed the glimmer of dominance in her dewy eyes and a raspy chuckle escaped his throat. Peeling himself up from his relaxed resting pose, he didn't bother to shake his thick, heavy pelt, keeping his head low, but his toxic gaze riveted on the eyes of this stranger.
"Yes..." Noctis skulked around to the rear of her, before brushing against her flank to come to stand before her again, "The caves are wonderful. Very quiet, -a good hiding spot from the world." He winked at her, his sultry voice carrying on it the warmth of his breath so near, "But it would seem that the world has found me, hm?" With this, he held her gaze captive in his own for a few heartbeats, feeling the tension of the whole atmosphere swell in the confines of the deep cavern.
Back to top Go down
Orchid
Able
Able
Orchid

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wanderings (Open)   Lone Wanderings (Open) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 3:45 pm

A cheery laugh escaped her at the old wolf's first words. It was comforting to know she was not disturbing the male and he seemed glad for her company. Hum, a restless mind, an old loner? It was easy to forget the regular lifespan of beings in this world, though she figured the male was still very close to his prime. Ah, and he was rather casual, good if any took her pride too seriously and they tired to both show their rank or pride their meeting could be a tense one. It was refreshing to have some relaxed company. "I am glad, though I do apologize for waking you. Sleep can come so hard for loners, but there is much freedom in our life." Her snowy white head titled as the male moved around her, but it was not a threatening move rather the male seemed to have a calm confidence, and judging by the brief contact and tone of voice, a flirtatious mood.

Well that was no surprise, even in her wolf form she was a beautiful sight. True she was not as lean and built for speed as Kit and her pelt hid a few scars but her overall grace and care of her coat was still pleasant on the eye. Maybe Kit herself would realize that some day, but for now the realization was Light's and there was no harm in at least returning the mood of the male as he held her gaze. "I suppose we all have times when we wish to be out of the public eye. But one simple wolf is not nearly enough to be compared to the world."

A smile came to her as her the light closeted to her changed, it did not go stronger yet it held a calm warmth to it, a pleasant joy that she made a note to keep in check. A little warm light could ease the stress of those in need, but too much could cause a feeling of emptiness to those exposed when it left them. However this kind of light was just a fraction of her own cheery emotions. "I am but a simple stranger, however that is fixed simply enough for it would be a shame if we were to stay strangers. I am Light, my I get the name of a fine gentlemen such as yourself?" Her words held the same sort of warmth of the energy around her, as well as a melodious content. Indeed, it was a conversation she could enjoy. With a gentle smile she waited to see if the male would chose to make his name known or be as just an old loner.
Back to top Go down
Noctis

Noctis

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wanderings (Open)   Lone Wanderings (Open) EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 9:23 am

Following her remark, 'one simple wolf is not nearly enough to be compared with the world', His ears flinched. Tilting his head to the left a little, he spoke: "But you are not just a simple wolf, darlin'".
The small male's eyes seemed to light up, -quite appropriately, as the well-spoken youth told him her name. He paused a moment and licked his lips, blinking, before raising his muzzle to the sky.
"Maybe you can guess judging by our surroundings." He remarked, "they say this place looks like a night sky when you look up... hello, Light. My name is Night."
-Though he'd been going by the name Noctis, it was not his true name. Few would call him by it, because of the memories that it awoke, to bloom like wildflowers in the back of his mind. But something about the polite and kindly demeanor of Light helped him feel at ease in revealing his true self.
The look on his face was full of sobriety and wisdom, with a glint of emotion in his gaze which spoke of an aching soul.
"What brings you here? I'd love to know what forces drove our paths to cross, dear."
Back to top Go down
Orchid
Able
Able
Orchid

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wanderings (Open)   Lone Wanderings (Open) EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 7:59 pm

Gently her head inclined in a nod of acknowledgment at his words. "Yes, this is true, though I am not one to brag I am one to be honest. My name is more than just a name. It is who and what I am. Though a large part of me is a wolf, there is no more graceful form in the world to my eye. But no need for me to ramble." A soft laugh escaped her, it was odd, her being her, staying out for who knew how long? It let more of her personality come to the surface and though she was indeed proud of who she was some of Kit's modesty reached her. A smile softened her features as she too looked up at the cave. Night, it was a lovely name and it seemed the male had a connection to his namesake. Then again night was such a lovely time, even though it was a time of darkness, darkness was not the same as evil. And besides that it was a time when her light seemed brighter.

Turning back to Night the look on his face did not escape her. He was surly a wise one, and with wisdom often came hardships and a story to tell. yet despite the emotion she caught in his eyes he still welcomed conversation, and in such a polite way too. Times like this made her happy for her light, for taking the tension out of the air, for easing the minds of others. Or perhaps it was more than just her light, perhaps it was just her. Kit was always an easy wolf to talk to, surly that carried over to her, that would be something to be grateful for, creating a bond with others and being able to cal someone friend. Still, they have just met but that did not mean their time together could not be plesant.

"I am here to walk down memory lane. I was once a member of one of the packs here, the Kostas. For several years in fact. It is so much smaller than it once was but I still call it family, well... a part of me does but that is a little difficult to explain. I left on, 'family matters' let us call it, and returned now that business is done. However I am not quite the same wolf I was wen I left so until I am that wolf again I shall be a loner. If I stay my new self, I suppose I will continue to be a wandering loner frequenting places that bring me joy." Although her words could sound like some sort of puzzle, her tone of voice, matter of fact with a hint of worry made it clear she was speaking fact. Indeed, she was not the same wolf she was when she left, the same body yes, but not the same dominant mind. It seemed both of them had a bit of weariness to them, but they were wolves it would take more than weariness and troubled minds to stop them, or so she had figured.
Back to top Go down
Noctis

Noctis

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wanderings (Open)   Lone Wanderings (Open) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

"Kostas..." He whispered, after the word struck him in the heart. He remembered his first time meeting Blaze, the alpha of that same pack, he remembered how, -while never letting his guard down, the dominant wolf had taken a liking for Night. Then, he giggled.
 "I believe we are at a similar stage in our lives, my dear. But,  you are still young and beautiful." The small wolf swallowed hard. "But the melancholic demeanor that clings to you... tells me you have wisdom beyond your years. Now, I think you're a very special one, is that right? "
((Apologies for such a short post; I felt compelled to answer you, but I'm quite busy at the moment Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wanderings (Open)   Lone Wanderings (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lone Wanderings (Open)
Page 1 of 1