Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Coming Home (Blade) Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
Coming Home (Blade) Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
Coming Home (Blade) Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
Coming Home (Blade) Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
Coming Home (Blade) Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
Coming Home (Blade) Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
Coming Home (Blade) Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
Coming Home (Blade) Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
Coming Home (Blade) Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
Coming Home (Blade) Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Coming Home (Blade)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pandora
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot
Pandora

Character Sheet
Member Status: Lone Lone

Coming Home (Blade) Empty
PostSubject: Coming Home (Blade)   Coming Home (Blade) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 12:02 am

Warily, the seventeen year old glanced around at the surrounding landscape, her hand wrapping around the only thing that allowed her to see at all... The locket Bladewolf had given to her when he had first adopted her. Even when she had left out on her own little adventure (for the second time, nonetheless), the older teen didn't ever really take it off. It was sort of like a piece of home to her, and definitely not something she planned to lose... Ever. Though, that could be accounted to the fact she wouldn't be able to see in the home of her adopted father, of course. And, in her current situation, the auburn-haired teen was more than thankful for it, though she definitely had more to worry about than seeing.

Currently, on the very top of her list of worries was the fact that she knew several terrifying creatures lurked in this area, as she had seen one before... And it had been nearly impossible to fight with her adopted father. Pandora knew very well that she wouldn't have even a slight chance of defeating one alone, since she was still extremely weak... Especially in her currently human form. But, nonetheless, she found herself going further into the shattered shadows, knowing that eventually she would find herself face-to-face with Bladewolf.

Annnd that led to the second concern she had... Facing her adopted father after having vanished for months without telling anyone, again. It was definitely not something she looked forward to, but Pandora figured it would be better to find him, instead of running into Blade later on, when she didn't expect it. Then, in the distance, she suddenly heard the roar of a beast and momentarily froze in fear, her main concern leaping to the forefront of her thoughts.

"Oh no... Let's hope that thing doesn't find me..." She squeaked out, quickly changing her course to avoid the source of the roar. "Because I'm SERIOUSLY doomed if it does..."
Back to top Go down
Bladewolf
Able
Able
Bladewolf

Character Sheet
Member Status: Kostas Pack Kostas Pack

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Blade)   Coming Home (Blade) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 12:55 am

((preapproved by pandora))

The guards opened the door, ushering Pandora inside. If she looked across the room, the youth would have been able to see Blade slumped over his desk, asleep. He had been pulling very late hours the last week, trying to broker a peace between his people and the Slinarians. Well, the more accurate phrase might be rebroker, but, that was besides the point. The lizards to the north were trying to press out of their dessert to retake what they viewed as a portion of their ancient homeland. They were of course completely correct, but he could not allow them to press their claim to success. He fully realized that if these talks fell through, then he would most definitely have to lead his people to war.

His back twitched as he dreamed, dreamed of many things, running the woods in his youth, training with the troops. Currently, he was having a rather entertaining dream about a fight he had been in against a rival mercenary group. Though, this particular battle, had not turned out to well, so, a slight whimper escaped him as he slept, dreaming about the slaughter and near death he had escaped.

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot
Pandora

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Blade)   Coming Home (Blade) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 1:36 am

Pandora yelped in surprise when the guards first appeared, though she quickly connected the dots of who they were... And then she found herself in Blade's quarters, looking right at him from across the room as he slept at his desk.

"So much for finding him first..." She murmured, sighing faintly as her nerves spiked up again. "Could be worse though, like if he was awake as soon as I came in..." She said to herself, unsure of what to do in her current situation.

Instead, she stood a bit rigidly, shifting her weight. I should probably... Not wake him, right? She thought, though she was really unsure what to do here. Dad seems tired... I guess I should wait for him to wake up, right..? Pandora really didn't know, but went with that.

(... This is short again, dang it...)

Last edited by Pandora on Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bladewolf
Able
Able
Bladewolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Blade)   Coming Home (Blade) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 1:56 am

He twitched, foot slamming into a panel of his desk, the sudden noise awoke him. "Huh, what?" he snorted, sitting up, almost overbalancing in his chair. Leaning back, yawning, Blade rubbed his eyes, and stood, stretching, hearing various parts of him pop and crack. "Gods, its almost like I'm getting old." He chuckled to himself, after another role of his massive shoulders, he picked up his flask from the desk to take a swig. "I feel like something a little stronger." Turning, he made his way to the cabinet by the outer wall, to pour himself a custom made cocktail of his own design. After swilling down one full glass of it, he poured himself another, this one being sipped. Shutting the cabinet he turned, and finally sees Pandora, almost choking on his drink as he sees her.

The glass fell from his hand as he rushed forward, vanishing just before it hit the ground to reappear on the table. It was, however, quickly forgotten as the massive man swept the smaller girl up off her feet in a massive bear hug. "PAN!" He exclaimed happily, spinning the both of the in a circle happily. "I am so happy to see you dear." Blade stated, giving her a kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot
Pandora

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Blade)   Coming Home (Blade) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 11:30 pm

The auburn-haired girl herself jumped slightly at the sudden noise. She stayed silent as he went about stretching and everything else, but she couldn't help but smile a bit nervously when her father finally noticed her. Pandora made a small yelp sound as she was spun, though she couldn't help but giggle faintly at the warm welcome, which made a good bit of her nervousness vanish. In its place, the warmth of being home buried itself snugly in Pandora's heart. However, there was still a lingering feeling anxiety, the same one she'd always had.

"Hi again, Dad..." The older teen said a bit cautiously, giving a tiny smile. "I kinda vanished again, huh?" She chuckled nervously.
Back to top Go down
Bladewolf
Able
Able
Bladewolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Blade)   Coming Home (Blade) EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

Setting her down, Blade held Pandora at arms length, looking at her. "Yeah, you did, but, don't worry about it. Any member of my family, no matter how estranged they may be, I am happy to see. After spending as many centuries as I have roaming alone, seeing family, my daughter in particular," He gave her a warm smile as he said the word, "Is just something I get really excited about these days." Pausing, he slammed the side of his fist against the wall, and yelled, "Bring us a tray of food and a small cask!" to which was heard the muffled, 'right away sire,' as one of the attendant guards jogged off down the passage way to fetch the ordered food and drink. Taking a step back away from her, he took a chair, offering it to her.

"If I got in trouble every time I disappeared, I would probably still be living out a few consecutive life sentences in the dungeons." He laughed again, remembering some of the shenanigans he had gotten up in his, substantially, younger years. "Of course, you probably don't want to hear about an old man's younger days." He laughed, looking at her again. Just now, a servant pushed the door open, carrying in a tray of food, mostly meats, cheeses, and bread, along with a small cask of drink. He backed out, bowing as he went. "Ah, food," Blade speared a chunk of meat with his knife, before gesturing from her to the tray. "Please, dig in."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Blade)   Coming Home (Blade) Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming Home (Blade)
Page 1 of 1