Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
A Haunting Echo (Open) Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
A Haunting Echo (Open) Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
A Haunting Echo (Open) Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
A Haunting Echo (Open) Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
A Haunting Echo (Open) Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
A Haunting Echo (Open) Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
A Haunting Echo (Open) Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
A Haunting Echo (Open) Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
A Haunting Echo (Open) Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
A Haunting Echo (Open) Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

A Haunting Echo (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mathias
Elite
Elite

A Haunting Echo (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Haunting Echo (Open)   A Haunting Echo (Open) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 1:33 pm

Midnight, the hunting hour; well, more like the haunting hour. A shadow crept silently across the land not a sound to be heard upon the ground. The patter of large steps would fall upon deaf ears. The vermin that called the land their home neither fled nor found any reason to raise an alarm to their fellow dwellers as for them there was no danger around. They were not wise enough to lift their heads up and check the skies for danger, even if they had, in a moonless night nothing would be seen in the sky.

It was for this reason that the knight had chosen this time of day to make his move and hunt. Prey would be on the alert but oblivious to the sky demons intentions. Thick leather wings propelled the fiend through the night sky like a hot knife through butter. He did not just fly like the birds of the day. He glided in a hidden show of aerobatics and deadly accuracy - riding the winds as a master of the sky. This was his domain and he'd be damned if anyone tried to take over his land.

Cyan eyes glowed like the stars in the sky as he surveyed the ground below in search of a grand feast fit for a king. Circling as a vulture does when it finds a carcass is worth feasting upon. Pupils were dilated - filtering in as much light as possible as he viewed the morsels of food below. It took a matter of seconds for the large wings upon his back to fold, body arching down, ears flattening upon a cranium of lush crimson fur as the air rushed over his body that made a V-line towards the ground. His prey a delectable young buck that was barely beginning to form his fall antlers. The beasts front feet were down first - striking the shoulders of the buck and pushing his front end towards the ground. Legs snapped and broke beneath the behemoths weight and surprise assault. Back legs collapsed as the monster pushed his back end down upon the spine of the deer.

If there was a moon one might have seen the glistening of ivory teeth in the milky rays but on this eve there was none. Only the sound of a scuffle and the gasping breaths of a deer that would never see the light of day again. As the dust settled life continued on around the impact zone. The knight had his feast - front paw on the belly of the buck and a low rumble in his chest daring any who thought they could take his feed away from him. Blood dripped from his muzzle as he delved back into the belly and fed off the vital organs and muscle rich in nutrients to sustain his colossal figure.  "speech!"

table copyright argent 2013

Please Note - Mat is in his wolf form not dragon.

Last edited by Mathias on Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bladewolf
Able
Able
Bladewolf

Character Sheet
Member Status: Kostas Pack Kostas Pack

PostSubject: Re: A Haunting Echo (Open)   A Haunting Echo (Open) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 5:39 pm

The shadow of a shadow flowed easily across the land, moving silently and easily, over and around the trees, sticks, and brush that littered the area.  Blade had been following the scent of the buck for a few miles, and had closed in onto the delectable young buck, about two, maybe three hundred yards away.  As he was easing his way up towards it, intending to make the final kill.  But, as he was preparing to explode forward and force it into a deadly chase, a massive beast dropped down from the sky, shifting forms, striking the buck just behind the shoulders, the snapping of bones was audible as the buck was driven to the ground by the creature, the next to break were the back legs, followed by a very audible crack of the spine as the full weight of the beast came down onto it.

'Wait, I know what this, a dragon shifting to a wolf, I havent seen one in quite sometime.' Blade thought to himself.  He began to approach it, slowly, keeping himself only about half corporeal as he neared the wolf.  "Impressive drop kill," He spoke up, stopping a distance away, about 50 yards, watching the large dragon feed upon his kill, this was one kill even he would not dispute, at least, not on first  meeting him, since there were marking that distinguished him as a male wolf.  No, perhaps after having felt out his personality a little, he would at a later date dispute another stolen kill, if another were to happen.

Last edited by Bladewolf on Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Callahan

Character Sheet
Member Status: Lone Lone

PostSubject: Re: A Haunting Echo (Open)   A Haunting Echo (Open) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 6:08 pm

Callahan arrived just in time to watch the impressive display of the dragon killing the buck.  He was impressed, not so much by the use of the dragons weight to crush the deer, but rather, by the display of precision for hitting in just the right spot to kill it as it shifted into a wolf for, with minimal damage to the meat.  That precision and control, that, was what impressed Callahan Ensis Exilarus.  So, as the dragon began to tear into the deer, he made his way forward, making himself known.  "I must say, I can definitely appreciate the accuracy and precision of that kill. Hitting just back of the shoulders to shatter the front legs, then snapping the spine, as well as the hind legs.  Minimum effort to kill, and it keeps the meat fairly intact, well done, well done indeed."

He jumped up on a log, and seated himself, perhaps 20 yards from the wolf, keeping an eye on him and the surrounding area.  He knew something this powerful could move and shift rather quickly, so, he knew exactly what was behind him, and what paths and holes in the area he could disappear down rather quickly if the need were to suddenly arise.  Callahan sat there, watching the dragon gorge itself on the deer it had killed, when another voice was heard, this from the other side of the clearing, and he knew exactly who it was.  'Great, what is that moron doing here.' he muttered to himself as he heard Blade's words.
Back to top Go down
Mathias
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Re: A Haunting Echo (Open)   A Haunting Echo (Open) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 7:27 pm

The massive brute barely had taken four full swallows before an dark aura caught his attention. There were many beasts, not unlike himself, who haunted these lands. Time and time again he had stumbled into them or they he; it was only a matter of time before the cardinal male's kill called a frenzy of scavengers wolf and alike to take his feast. That may have been at the forefront of his thoughts normally but this light, this specter, may have just been a ploy of other means. He had his fair share of enemies hoping to sneak up on him and tonight, when the moon was in hiding, would have been the perfect time to fulfill ones revenge.

With his ears and tail erect the mighty demon lifted himself onto his feet, stepping onto the deceased creature he had but moments ago been feeding on. Large wings folded themselves neatly against his side as he did not need them to appear any larger than he actually was. By far he towered over normal wolves and some rarities too - but too many had been intimidated by his looks alone for him to make a mockery of himself. A pink tongue darted out from beneath sheathed ivories; licking away at the coppery fluid that drenched his white muzzle and dripped down his neck. A low growl resonated deep within the caverns of his chest as he peered into the darkness at the spectre. From this distance it was hard for even he to make out if it was friend, foe, or perhaps prey. The wind was neither with him or against him which made this an odd predicament.

"There are no need for compliments. State your reasoning for disturbing my dinner." A smooth deep voice flowed easily past the lips of Mathias as he stood. His thick tail flicked behind him calmly as he awaited for whomever this was to decide if they were to stay to try and steal a peace or leave him be. He'd be happy enough if they took the latter of the two but at the same time he would need to see anyone who wished to band together with him. A smile crept across his features as he almost dared to coax the demons; however, he decided it was best to wait and see what he was up against before delving into that part of his psyche.

Nails curled like talons into the flesh of the deer, splicing through the thin layer of skin as if it were not even there. It was a way of preparing for a possible ambush. The muscles along his back and shoulders rippled beneath thick lush fur. Nerves sending little spikes of adrenaline into his body while his mind raced through a course of events that could happen and how he would react to them. Of course these were all theoretical for now until whomever it was, or whatever it was, made its appearance. Until then, bright cyan eyes looked on to the duo as the beast waited as patiently as he could for the intruder to make a move. He may have appeared out numbered but that was a far cry compared to what he could handle.

"speech!"

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Bladewolf
Able
Able
Bladewolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Haunting Echo (Open)   A Haunting Echo (Open) EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 12:27 am

"I will begrudge you the beast that I was stalking," Blade responded to the other male's challenge. "And, since I have not encountered you before, I felt I should at least greet you, as it may otherwise come across as rude should we encounter each other again, and I had not approached you." He moved further forward, nearer to the other wolf, still keeping himself partially incorporeal as he did so. While he did not anticipate any variety of attack from this other wolf, he still did not fee like taking any untoward risks, such as being able to be easily physically attacked. He then heard another voice, from the other side of the clearing, and he swore softly to himself. He knew the voice, and knew that it was from none other than Callahan.

"Though, if I might make a suggestion, I would recommend against making any agreements with that one." Blade said, referencing Callahan across from him. He has a, shall we say, distaste for those he considers beneath him, despite what he may try to tell you to the contrary. But, I digress, and my manners seem to have escaped me, might I inquire as to what your name is?" He chuckled, "I am Bladewolf, of the Kostas pack." He offered forward, one of the few times he did not mention the fact that he was also the ruler of kingdom Blackthorne. Callahan probably would not notice this, and the newcomer would not know to miss it, but others who actually knew him might be surprised at it.
Back to top Go down
Callahan

Character Sheet
Member Status: Lone Lone

PostSubject: Re: A Haunting Echo (Open)   A Haunting Echo (Open) EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 12:47 am

"I, am the tricky one? You are the shadow beast you mongrel cur, not I, not I." Callahan scoffed at Blades words. Turning his attention, for now, from the man he had very, very little fondness for, he addressed the other wolf. "My name is Callahan Ensis Exhilarus, at your service." He supplied as well with a slight nod of his head. "While I do apologize for interrupting your meal of properly claimed venison." He said, placing emphasis on the word properly, intentionally aiming it as an insult at Blade. "It is not your fault he was an inferior hunter to you who could not claim his own kill, pay him no mind." He grinned, knowing the words would serve to royally piss off Blade, who he felt had a fair measure of confidence in himself, and he did so relish that thought.
Back to top Go down
Mathias
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Re: A Haunting Echo (Open)   A Haunting Echo (Open) EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 8:52 pm

The male was an independent being and he expected his future pack members to be as well as long as they made their contributions to their adopted family. With the lands around them, in and out of the territory, it was not a surprise to him that two individuals, such as Blade and Callahan might find their way in his path. It seemed the drama between them was far more intimate than the male would have liked to see, but at least it gave some sort of entertainment. It may have been why so many left these lands that he had staked a claim too because there was too much depravity and despair. Or they had just been far to weak to handle what others call 'nothingness' of an apparent thriving land to him.

Massive body shifted, rocking the bull beneath him, as he became only slightly more comfortable. Bright eyes never leaving the form of the mongrels as he waited for them to answer his question. While he was in flight he saw very little that interested him other than his meal which he was now guarding. Leather wings jostled against his side as they re-positioned to lay more relaxed at his side. The man was a fright to look at, certainly the blood that stained his maw did not help his cause but he had grown up looking like a hellish demon and that was not about to change.

Are you two finished bickering as if you are an old mated couple now?" His boredom from watching and listening to their conversation evident in his tone. It was so boring that his maw almost relinquished a yawn of displeasure. Instead, cyan eyes looked upon the one named Blade with his cockiness of stepping forward. A growl, as deep as rolling thunder, rumbled within his gullet. A warning to the trespasser not to step any closer. This meal he had claimed, this area was claimed and protected by him in the process of gathering his meal.

An ear twitched as his mind took in what Callahan had spoken before he turned to loop at him. The golden wolf was much smaller than he and the shadowed behemoth but size was not to be taken for granted. "If the failed hunt is what brought him here, than what brought you here?" The kill was his by right now and it was quiet obvious who was the better hunter on this moonless night. A blood stained tongue swept out to taste the coppery liquid that clung to what would have been a pristine white muzzle as he watched the two.

"speech!"

Back to top Go down
Bladewolf
Able
Able
Bladewolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Haunting Echo (Open)   A Haunting Echo (Open) EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:44 am

"An old mated couple? Blade said, reacting to Mathias's words, his anger rising uncharacteristically. "Big words for a stranger in lands he does not know." He pulsed forward a bit, causing a writhing in the surrounding shadows as they seemed to close in on the male as well. He faded back into the darkness, and his presence seemed to swell, being felt from a larger area. "You know not the power you encounter." He growled from the collecting shadows. He was not sure why he felt so angry at the male, he had really not done anything wrong, but, for some strange reason, he was ready for a fight if either of the other males decided to press anything.

His form was shifting and roiling with the ebb and flow of the shadows around them. Shapes, if one were to look closely enough, could be seen moving through the darkness at the edge of the visibility. Strange, vicious looking shapes, bearing a semblance to dangerous creatures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Haunting Echo (Open)   A Haunting Echo (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Haunting Echo (Open)
Page 1 of 1