Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Daddy Knows Best ( Tag: Benjamin Nekishu ) - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
Daddy Knows Best ( Tag: Benjamin Nekishu ) - Page 2 Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
Daddy Knows Best ( Tag: Benjamin Nekishu ) - Page 2 Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
Daddy Knows Best ( Tag: Benjamin Nekishu ) - Page 2 Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
Daddy Knows Best ( Tag: Benjamin Nekishu ) - Page 2 Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
Daddy Knows Best ( Tag: Benjamin Nekishu ) - Page 2 Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
Daddy Knows Best ( Tag: Benjamin Nekishu ) - Page 2 Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
Daddy Knows Best ( Tag: Benjamin Nekishu ) - Page 2 Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
Daddy Knows Best ( Tag: Benjamin Nekishu ) - Page 2 Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
Daddy Knows Best ( Tag: Benjamin Nekishu ) - Page 2 Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Daddy Knows Best ( Tag: Benjamin Nekishu )

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maylin Nekishu

Character Sheet
Member Status: Lone Lone

Daddy Knows Best ( Tag: Benjamin Nekishu ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daddy Knows Best ( Tag: Benjamin Nekishu )   Daddy Knows Best ( Tag: Benjamin Nekishu ) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 5:55 pm

M A Y L I N . N E K I S H U
d a u g h t e r || e m p a t h
t o p i c ss t a t i s t i c sp r o f i l e

" Goodnight.. Night. " Maylin called out from the background, the sentenance sounding rather odd yet appriate given the time of evening and the name he requested they called him. Maylin rather liked the strange male. He was unlike anyone she had met before and had they come across one another outside of pack lands, their encounter would of been one of warmth rather then defensiveness.

His howl filled the sky and her father joined in and she followed suit, creating a harmonic chorus that filled the sky in beautiful tones. It was clear to her that the wolf had made an impact on her father and the same could be said for her. In all her travels she hadn't met a wolf quite like him and it seemed such a shame their time was cut short but rules were rules and she respected her father and his pack if that was the case.

Her body visibly relaxed, her ears lowered on her head and a smile crept onto her face seeing her father's. She now moved toward him, her body brushing off his affectionately as she stood by his side once again. " Daddy... " she said with a higher tone than before with a cheeky smile. She had caught onto his news before he had managed to tell her but it was clear from his behaviour what he had become.

" So a lot has changed since I was away. " she chuckled a little, her eyes beaming with pride. " I'm happy for you Daddy. " she licked the side of his maw lightly but wondered where this left her. Although she was born the daughter of two alpha's of this land, for as long as she could remember she had been a loner living only with her father. She hoped that their relationship wouldn't change because his status had.

Back to top Go down
Benjamin Nekishu
Elite
Elite
Benjamin Nekishu

Character Sheet
Member Status: Kostas Pack Kostas Pack

PostSubject: Re: Daddy Knows Best ( Tag: Benjamin Nekishu )   Daddy Knows Best ( Tag: Benjamin Nekishu ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 6:27 am

B E N J A M I N . N E K I S H U
f a t h e r || a l p h a || e l e m e n t a l

"Fear reminds us we're alive."

Closing his eyes, he embraced his daughter by jutting his head into the side of her neck as she brushed against him. He smiled without thought, though she would not see it, she may have felt it was there written within his breast and upon his heart.
The encounter with Noctis had been strange to say the least and his thought remained so, at least for now. For the moment, he nodded his head in response to Maylin. Those emerald eyes were obviously still taken by the thoughts that which had stolen them earlier. Once Maylin had licked his maw, he met her gaze and took in her form.The only thing that reminded him that she was indeed his daughter and not Eclipse herself were those green eyes that gazed back; like a mirror. He touched his nose to hers for a brief moment before turning his head away and making his way into the lands and away from the border  - knowing she would follow as he desired.
He stopped, planting his rump upon the ground to take a sideways glance to his daughter.
"I am confused." he confessed in a voice filled with mild amusement. His neck craned so he could better look upon the young female, a brow raised in obvious sentiment.
"What did you make of that? With Noctis, I mean. Such a strange fellow." The voice trailed off as did those emerald hues, catching the waterfall in it's finest. There was something within the water, right at the very bottom that sent it aglow at nightfall most nights  - but not always.
Tonight was one of those nights - it seemed - where the water would shout daylight from it's depths.
He sighed deeply and nodded once more, allowing his head to dip some in brooding thought. Eyes still focused under the heavy set brow. "Yes." He replied to Maylins previous question, not yet waiting for her to answer him about the question posed to her. "Many things have changed."
It was not that he was being rude, he had simply been taken aback by the smaller male - intrigued so much so that he could not focus one thing at this time; or perhaps that was sleep deprivation.

"speech."
Thoughts.
Art/Code by Eclipse- Do not use without permission!

Back to top Go down
http://thekumariwolves.ohmylife.net
Maylin Nekishu

Maylin Nekishu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Daddy Knows Best ( Tag: Benjamin Nekishu )   Daddy Knows Best ( Tag: Benjamin Nekishu ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 6:31 pm

The warmth from her father was returned as the smaller wolf nestled against the hug. In these moments, his love for her radiated from him like a song his heart song. Her own unable to join in harmony with is.

His scent, the one of home and safety although now she could notice the subtle differences. Faint remnants of other wolves lingered on his skin and although it was strange to her it somehow seemed familiar. As though her subconscious remembered a time when his scent was fuller.

Her father headed deeper into the pack lands and she followed. She had never been into the pack lands before. She was outcast in her birthplace. An outsider looking in and the prospect of finally seeing her home place excited her. Her father however was consumed by the lasting impression Night seemed to have made on him.

" I like him. " Maylin said sweetly, she had never met a person she didn't like. She found something to like in everyone no matter what their temperament or behaviour. " He seems interesting. " she smiled remembering the encounter with fondness. Her father was distracted and she had never seen a wolf leave an impression such as that with her father and it amused her. It wasn't like him to to let another wolf get under his skin.

She walked beside him and brushed against him to try and pull him from teh thoughts that seemed to weigh so heavily on him. " Tell me about it, please. " she said her eyes softening wanting to be his sounding board as she didn't specify what she wanted him to tell her.

If he wished to discuss the male more then she would listen if that was what he needed. She however was eager to hear about him and what she hadn't been around to witness. If this encounter was anything to go by she couldn't wait to hear the stories he had for her

Back to top Go down
Benjamin Nekishu
Elite
Elite
Benjamin Nekishu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Daddy Knows Best ( Tag: Benjamin Nekishu )   Daddy Knows Best ( Tag: Benjamin Nekishu ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 9:06 am

"He is." Benjamin concurred in response to Noctis. Yet another soft sigh breather soberly from parted lips as the thought was diligently out the back of his mind. No sooner had he made the attempt, Maylin had smoothed by his side, brushing into him playfully.
He smiled with a soothing sound, eyes closing momentarily as the head craned to lean over his daughter whilst he walked. A few paces and the two found a somewhat small distance between them; though still enough to brush fur and butt heads in play.
Benjamin was not foolish in knowing what his daughter was speaking about in the asking of such questions and he looked downward to her, emerald eyes meeting emerald eyes. "Well," he began, stepping over a small scale boulder with a small hop. He waited for Maylin to catch up before continuing - "After you left, we lived as normal. Zigan at the helm alongside Orchid. The pack worked well that way.." he'd thought it might have been tougher to say his past friends name aloud, but it had slipped from the tongue with ease and grace; a way in which he hoped Zigan would only be remembered.
"But... One of my doors; the demonic vortex-" he explained! though cut it short knowing she would probably not understand. It made him wonder if he had once told her why he held Nimeria so close. His eyes wondered at the thought of his companion habitually but would not find her.
"he was bitten by a snake whom had been the possessor a rogue demon. With the help a woman named Nammia we were able to contain the seed and it's poison inside Zigans hand."
He breathed deeply, remembering it all too well.
By now they had past the Kalia falls and it's luminous and eery glow. Now there lay nothing but a silent blanket of stars that stretched the entire span of the deepest blue and black sky. The only inkling of light was the moon in its third quarter casting a silver hue on the grass at their feet. The grass that entered the forest around Avada.
"it did not keep. The poison took over and it was only I whom could save the pack-" he paused long then. The dark fur along his rump swallowed by the sea of grass that reached the breast. He sat and looked at Maylin. "Instead of saving the pack and curing Zigan of his ailment as a sworn guardian, Maylin - I killed him." those emerald hues cast away from a glimmering light and the massive head lowered some in shame to look at the shadow his form cast in the glistening moonlight. Darkening the space around. He sighed stiffly.
"I was foolish in our battle and let my guard down. I allowed the demon past my shield and I let my power and vexation consume me for but a moment and drove the dagger home within my alphas breast. A brother, a leader I had sworn to keep safe from all harm."
And as he had lowered, the large brute raised his chin to meet the mirrored hues of his daughter.
A tender breeze blew, sending folds of fingers dancing through his pelt. It's touch was soft and subtle, as it was soothing. An ear twitched in what was thought to be a voice within, but dismissed it swiftly. He knew the dead had a voice, but his friend would not visit him now.
He would not ask Maylin to make a lesser judgement of him, she had a better judgement of her own. He only wished her to make her own choices of those around her - himself included.

"speech."
Thoughts.

Back to top Go down
Maylin Nekishu

Maylin Nekishu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Daddy Knows Best ( Tag: Benjamin Nekishu )   Daddy Knows Best ( Tag: Benjamin Nekishu ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 4:03 pm

t o p i c ss t a t i s t i c s?p r o f i l e ?

Maylin followed in her father's footsteps literally. Walking by his side like a shadow that had grown over the years. It was where she was happiest and felt the most secure. Her father hopped over a boulder and waited for her. She playfully pounced over the boulder and ran into her father a little brushing past him.

Maylin took her place beside him again and listened as he began to explain how he came to be in his position. She only knew of Zigan and Orchid by reputation but understood them to be well liked and fair alpha's. The opportunity just had not arisen yet for her to meet them.

A little confusion crossed her face as her father spoke of a demon vortex. Her father had a strange past that she would never ask about. He had never opened up about it and she knew how hurt he had been before her birth. She hated to feel her fathers pain and so she avoided it in the hopes of keeping him happy.

She gasped slightly hearing about what had happened to Zigan. It sounded serious and it was clear her father felt responsible for what had happened but it sounded as though he was going to make a full recovery. But as her father continued the story and they moved toward Avada it seemed Zigan's future was not certain.

She was completely enthralled by the story even as they moved into the dense grass. But her stride halted as her father stated clearly that he had killed the Alpha. She could not imagine her father doing such an act not to a friend, not to someone in need of his help. But she knew the words he spoke to be the truth.

Stunned she had to take a moment to compose her thoughts. It was shocking but it did not change her opinion of her father. He was still her idol and it did not change the years of support and love he had shown her. He clearly had regretted it as it weighed heavily on him and that was enough for Maylin.

She walked over and nuzzled against him offering him comfort and support. " I'm sorry. " she said wondering if things had of been different if she was there. But she wasn't and all she could do now was love her father no matter what.

" Are you ok? I mean can I do anything? " she asked not sure what she could do in this situation except be there for her father like she always tried to be. " I love you Daddy. " she whispered wanting him to know that fact hadn't changed in her eyes. He was still her hero.

Back to top Go down
Benjamin Nekishu
Elite
Elite
Benjamin Nekishu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Daddy Knows Best ( Tag: Benjamin Nekishu )   Daddy Knows Best ( Tag: Benjamin Nekishu ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 9:34 am

As the moon cast it's eery glow upon the land those eyes of the larger male seemed to mirror it's sheen, smouldering like the green upon the rare ammonite stone; but soon enough the lids closed and hid them behind in darkness as he embraced is daughter.
The cold had set in upon the eve of this late fall night and it presented itself in the fog that crept over the grassy clearing. The dew that had collected deep within the blades of the green sea released now in a thick haze. Slowly it was creeping up their legs, not yet past their lower quarters. It made the pads of his paws feel cold - and he knew it would be the first cold night before winter and the plants will have frost by morning as the land prepared for winter.
Softly he shook his head, chin lounging above his daughters head, resting there. "You being here is enough for me, May." It may have been a corny thing to say for some, but it was the honest truth. His story hadn't finished yet. It had barely begin if truth were told, but he would enjoy this moment with his daughter for as long as the world would bid it.
A wet pink tongue slid from beneath thick black lips and soothed the top of his daughters head, much like he had done when she was just a pup. Ears, laden in heavy black fur fell backwards in content. His eyes remained closed as he think of fallen brother; taking a moment to remember how he had become the man he was today.

After a long and comfortable silence, he raised. "It will be cold tonight..." He told her, auds straightened and he nudged Maylin playfully with his nose. "I, uh... Kept your den in tact. I think it needs some love but it stays warmer than mine." he said in confession. The corners of those lips pulled into a sneaky smilea nd he threw his head to the side softly before following suit with his body, ushering her to follow.
"Tell me, where have you been on your travels? What friends have you made?"

"speech."
Thoughts.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daddy Knows Best ( Tag: Benjamin Nekishu )   Daddy Knows Best ( Tag: Benjamin Nekishu ) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daddy Knows Best ( Tag: Benjamin Nekishu )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2