Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Something in the air (Tag: Blaze) Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
Something in the air (Tag: Blaze) Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
Something in the air (Tag: Blaze) Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
Something in the air (Tag: Blaze) Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
Something in the air (Tag: Blaze) Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
Something in the air (Tag: Blaze) Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
Something in the air (Tag: Blaze) Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
Something in the air (Tag: Blaze) Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
Something in the air (Tag: Blaze) Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
Something in the air (Tag: Blaze) Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Something in the air (Tag: Blaze)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kara
Elite
Elite
Kara

Character Sheet
Member Status: Nayati Pack Nayati Pack

Something in the air (Tag: Blaze) Empty
PostSubject: Something in the air (Tag: Blaze)   Something in the air (Tag: Blaze) EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 1:27 am

~KARA~

It was mid afternoon and the temperatures were rising at an alarming rate. Summer was hitting the middle ground with all its fury and it seemed that even the cool waters that flowed through the delta were just too warm. Kara found herself standing at the waters edge, looking down into the slow moving water as if she was looking for something beneath its surface. Crimson eyes bore back at her, the intensity burning bright red as she pondered deep in thought.

Something seemed off, Kara could sense it deep within herself but no matter what she try she couldn't shake the feeling. It had been a few days since the feeling swept over her, never leaving and always taunting at the back of her mind. Nott called paranoia but Kara knew better. She had paced her den, scouted the Nayati pack lands and marked every border. Her search was becoming relentless as she pondered incessantly over what was off. Every scent was inspected, and her eyes swept around her as if waiting for something to jump out at any moment.

The shadows were spread wide over the pack lands, every ounce of energy she had to spare was used in constant communication while she waited for some sort of report that would eventually confirm her feelings, Kara knew something was coming. Weary, exhausted and without sleep in days she finally gave up on trying to figure it out herself. It wasnt a long trek but the journey from the den to the delta took what little energy Kara had left.

With little grace her hind quarters fell to a sitting position while her crimson and white tail curled softly around her feet. Across the delta lay the border to Kosta's territory. While Kara had little regards to crossing as Blaze would know her to be no harm to him nor his pack she sided with staying on the Nayati side of the border. while the delta was slow moving, Kara couldnt muster the energy to swim across. After a few moments of silence, her mind delayed as she pondered the last couple days, the female raised her muzzle and let out a long howl.

The howl specifically called to Blaze, it held warning to any whom answered otherwise. She had no time to deal with any other at the moment, nor did she feel the need to explain her feelings to any other. Mentally, she pushed out to Blaze through their growing connection letting him know the urgency that she felt. "At the delta" was all she though, knowing her words would follow her call and ring through his mind.

Now all she could do was wait and hope to the goddess that would would arrive swiftly. Her reason for calling him was to discuss the feeling she had been having, hoping that he would have some insight for her but there was always an underlying motive when it came to Kara. Deep down, beneath the exhaustion and anxiousness she longed for his company, his touch and his scent. Her ears strained to hear his voice ring across the air around her and her skin itched to feel the hard bristle of his fur. Now she played the waiting game, her body slinking down to lay against the shore.
~

Back to top Go down
Benjamin Nekishu
Elite
Elite
Benjamin Nekishu

Character Sheet
Member Status: Kostas Pack Kostas Pack

PostSubject: Re: Something in the air (Tag: Blaze)   Something in the air (Tag: Blaze) EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 4:25 am

A hind paw came to lay back upon the dry dirt near the delta before it lifted again to continue his scent marking. A soft sigh past through his muzzle as emerald eyes darted around the area - searching for anything out of the ordinary - before they sought Nimeria.
The raven was flying idly over head, her wings beating softly enough to keep her aloof; but she was other wise silent and seemingly relaxed in appearance. The feeling was not shared beneath her breast, how ever, mirroring that of her master below.
Something was not sitting right with either of the two, and whether or not it projected to the small pack was but another story. Benjamin had decided it was best, as yet, to not bring it to their attention if it already hadn't caught it; but surely they would have come to him by now if it had? The large brute planted all four paws on the dirt securely before shaking his entire bodice from head to tail in a bid to rid himself of the feeling; but when he had finished and hi fur lay smoothly upon him - it remained. A soft whine left his closed maw.
It took him by surprise when Kara's call caught his ears and his body became stiff for a moment. Then suddenly, he was off.
Perhaps it was Kara that was sending his paranoia into a frenzy, he only hoped she was okay. He had not needed the referral she had sent to him following her call, she was close enough that the sound traveled off the walls of the cavern below and made it's way to the top of the cliff he was at. All he needed now was to remember the way down.

Nimeria, of course, was the first one across the river; making her way to perch upon Kara's shoulder and preen at the long fur that was at the base of her ears. A soft cooing noise coming from her closed beak.
It hadn't taken long for Benjamin to swim across. Spring had taken with it the strong current that normally stewed here, but the bank did bring back a not to fond memory. Upon reaching the Nayati border, the male quickly shook himself dry, pushing the droplets of water to the edges of his coat and as he walked, it simply slid away. He was already frowning, etched there from his previous expedition. "What is it?" He asked, only a concerned tone in his voice, "What's wrong?" He whined.
Back to top Go down
http://thekumariwolves.ohmylife.net
Kara
Elite
Elite
Kara

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something in the air (Tag: Blaze)   Something in the air (Tag: Blaze) EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 8:30 pm

~KARA~

"He'll be here soon..."
Kara thought, her body laying still as she soaked in the warmth of the sun that blazed above her. Its heat seeped into her very core, warming her and edging her closer to the sleep that she had been evading. There was a soft breeze that snaked its way through the delta that rustled her long fur that seemed to glow like warm burning coals, making her form stand out against her surroundings.

Kara hadn't known that Blaze had been in the area, her coming to the delta was only to make it convenient for him to find her as it was the separation between the pack lands. Heavy lids lay upon crimson eyes that were once bright but now dulled with need for sleep. Slowly but surely Kara's mind drifted into a foggy state of neither awake or asleep. Ears stayed perked upon her crown as she listened and the deep breaths that came from her nose took in any and all scents in her area but her mind was off somewhere else. Kara wasn't sure how long she had been laying there before the sound of large paws thundered against the ground.

Soon to follow, Kara caught the sound of wings flapping in the air and the familiar scent of Nimeria. Once the soft landing of the raven fell upon her Kara forced her thoughts to the forefront of her mind and regained full consciousness. If Nimeria was here, Blaze would be only a short distance behind. Softly, a welcoming whine sounded from deep within Kara's chest as the raven began to preen at the fur behind her ears.

The trails from the cliffs down to the delta were often hard to find and treacherous from either side, leaving Kara to expect Blaze to arrive later then sooner but to her surprise she opened her eyes to look upon the form of Blaze descending to the waters edge. It seemed like it took him mere seconds to cross the water, much longer then it took for her to stand and find solid a solid footing while also being careful to not knock the raven from her body as she moved. Lazy eyes blinked several times to readjust to the light and find focus. Although the feeling of something amiss still never left her subconsciousness, the presence of Blaze eased her anxiousness.

Looking upon Blaze she pondered his question, noting the alarm in his voice. "That's just it..I'm not sure." Kara replied admittingly. How could she explain something that she herself wasn't even sure of. "It started only days ago, this feeling I have. Something or someone is amiss and I can sense it. I've searched but I cant find any trace of anything in Nayati pack lands. I've exhausted everything I have in order to try to figure it out but I've come up with nothing." When the words left her, she realized that she sounded crazed and paranoid. "I'm sorry, I was just wondering if you've had any encounters or felt anything off." She finished, eyes casting downward as if to avoid seeing judgement in his eyes.

~

Back to top Go down
Benjamin Nekishu
Elite
Elite
Benjamin Nekishu

Character Sheet
Member Status: Kostas Pack Kostas Pack

PostSubject: Re: Something in the air (Tag: Blaze)   Something in the air (Tag: Blaze) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 1:08 am

Wings raised as the wolf beneath the ravens feet rose to a seated position. Though she did not take flight, instead using her appendages to aid in balance as the perch moved. Black pupils, surrounded by a crystal iris, retracted and relaxed as the bird looked around cautiously, the involuntary shifting of her body making her weary in a natural state; despite the supernatural being that adorned her within.

Upon instinct, Benjamins gaze followed that of his raven. The uncertainty within herself, mirrored to his breast as it often did; but he was withdrawn from the thought as Kara began to speak. As she did, his eyes swept upon her. She looked tired - worn and it gave warrant for concern. He took a step forward, covering the small distance that was between them and rest his cheek upon hers as she continue. Slowly, he slid his face beneath her maw and released. It was a simple greeting but one of comfort.
"I have had the same feeling. It is most unsettling." Absinthe eyes wandered from her form to the surroundings of the unfamiliar scape that was the Nayati Territory. Though he was still cautious to step upon this land, he was of calm mind in knowing that Kara was the keeper of it.
Since her reign, the two packs had coincided and had less of two encounters with each other with much less hostility as when Willow was alpha.
The brute shook his head before leaning backward upon his rump so he could look at the female before him as he spoke, "I am unsure of the nagging behind it, I suppose the only thing we can do is be vigilant and keep in close contact with one another. Perhaps alert our packs."
Back to top Go down
http://thekumariwolves.ohmylife.net
Kara
Elite
Elite
Kara

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Something in the air (Tag: Blaze)   Something in the air (Tag: Blaze) EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 2:56 am

~KARA~

The feeling of course fur brush against her own caused fer eyes to close. A soft exhale came from her muzzle as she felt the warmth against her face. Kara rubbed her cheek softly in return for a brief moment before casting her eyes upward to look at Blaze. Ears perked when he confirmed that she wasn't the only having feelings of unease. She followed his gaze past her, tilting her head softly. "I'm unable to figure it out, nothing within my pack lands seems amiss. I've checked damn near every corner." she admitted.

She watched as Blaze sat down, taking his words into consideration. A soft frown formed on her lips as she thought of what could be causing the unease. Slowly she lowered her hid quarters into a sitting position facing Blaze, crimson eyes on the male in front of her. "I worry about causing panic or concern among the pack but they should know. You're right, we would make them aware. In the meantime, I'll keep searching I suppose." She said, knowing her own anxiety over the feelings she was having would cause her to continue searching anyway.

"I'm sorry to have bothered you by the way, I haven't seen much of the pack lately and I felt like I needed to confide in someone." She admitted, letting out a soft sigh. Her eyes closed momentarily as a soft breeze rustled through her fur, cooling her briefly. "So..." she paused for a second. "How have you been?" she asked. It had been some time since she had last seen the Male. Admittingly she missed seeing him, and had seen him less since he rejoined the Kosta's but she still felt things hung awkwardly between them. It made her anxious at times, not knowing where they stood at any given moment. Silently she wished things were different but understood the careful distance Blaze seemed to keep from her.

~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something in the air (Tag: Blaze)   Something in the air (Tag: Blaze) Empty

Back to top Go down

Something in the air (Tag: Blaze)
Page 1 of 1