Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Temporally Love Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
Temporally Love Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
Temporally Love Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
Temporally Love Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
Temporally Love Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
Temporally Love Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
Temporally Love Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
Temporally Love Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
Temporally Love Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
Temporally Love Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Temporally Love

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Temporally Love Empty
PostSubject: Temporally Love   Temporally Love EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:51 pm

Temporally Love
I’ll be your dream, I’ll be your wish

I’ll be your fantasy

I’ll be your hope, I’ll be your love

Be everything that you need

I’ll love you more with every breath

Truly, madly, deeply do

Chocolate brown eyes blinked several times, the alarm at the side of the bed going off. The form shifts beneath the covers with a hefty groan, not wanting to get up. A tall thin frame moves to the bed side table, pressing the snooze button on the alarm, the form still in bed shifting to pull the pillow over their hand, a very gentle voicing mumbling. “Five for minutes, James.” The tall standing frame just smiled, turning to venturing back into the bathroom, a towel over his head. Looking in the mirror he puts the toothbrush into his mouth, starting the two minute process of brushing his teeth.

A soft sigh comes from beneath the pillow and slowly the forms shifts up to a sitting position, relieving the peaceful sight of a tired female. Her hands lift to her face, rubbing her eyes. “James.” Her voice this time came as a quiet whine, a whine for attention. Thomas poked his head out from the bathroom door, the tooth brush hanging out of the side of his mouth, clamped between his teeth so he could manage a smile, and very muffled speaking. “G’Morning, Sweepy head.” Her attention shifts towards him and she smiles, strands of black curly hair sticking up on her head. “Good morning, James.” She doesn’t make a movement to move, she would wait until after he had finished in the bathroom.

His head slipped back through the door, spitting out the mixture of spit and toothpaste into the sink, running the water so it doesn’t sit. Putting his toothbrush under the running water he rinses it off, then sets it inside the cut just beside the faucet. Grabbing the towel that hung but a hook beside the door he cleans his face, then glanced into the mirror, examining his face. His hands move to his neck, doing up the tie that hung around his collar. This would take him a few minutes, but he would seem to quickly give up on getting it straight. Turning around he makes his way out of the bathroom, buttoning up the cuffs of his shirt.

I will be strong, I will be faithful

‘Cause I’m counting on

A new beginnin’

A reason for livin’

A deeper meanin’, yea

As he came out, she starting her way out of bed, going straight over to him. She was wearing a simply white gown, what seemed like rags compared to his dressed pants and shirt. Her hands moved to his tie, undoing it, only to do it again, properly. He smiled. “Thank you, I’ve never been very good at that.” She nodded, seeming to be to tired to speak. A single arm moves around her waist, his lips pressing against the middle of her forehead, a soft whisper moving from his lips. “I love you, Sterling.” She quickly flushed, turning her head to the side, she hated when he did this… but at the same time, she loved it. He chuckled, his arm moving from around her and his lips pressing a quick kiss to her cheek. “I have to go to work, I’ll return by for lunch. Good luck on your writing this morning.” He stepped away from her, leaving the room, he would pass through a small living room, and by a kitchen, until he came to the front door. Turning the knob he steps out, locking it behind him. Checking to make sure he has everything he makes his way to the car parked in the drive, unlocking the doors. Climbing into the car he starts it up, pulling out of the drive and heading off to work.

She stood by herself in the middle of her room, her head turned in his direction. Her chocolate brown eyes were wet with tears. Shaking her head violently she guides the gown up over her head, dumping it on the floor beside the hamper. Her fingers met the cloth at her waist, pulling them down and tossing them towards the hamper. Her now naked form stepped into the bathroom, guiding the door partially closed behind her. Her fingers meet the knobs of the hot and cold water, turning them on high. She wastes no time lifting the lever for the shower, and stepping into it. Instantly her black curls seem to glue to her head, water streaming down her body. Her hands move to hold onto her arms, hugging herself. Thick salty tears making their way down her face, but remained cleverly hidden, mixed with the shower water.

And I want to stand with you on a mountain

I want to bathe with you in the sea

I want to lay like this forever

Until the sky falls down on me

She wouldn’t stay standing for very long, once again her fingers met the hot and cold, this time turning them off. Stepping out of the shower she pulls a towel onto her head, rubbing the fabric into her hair. Moving that towel she rubs it against her face, then across her body. Stepping out of the bathroom she digs herself out a fresh pair of underwear, pulling them up her legs to her hips. Her hands fiddle with a plain white bra, clipping it on properly. Her body then moves to the closet at the other side off the room, just pulled out a pair of jeans from the draw of the dresser hidden inside. Pulling them on she pulls down a t-shirt, pulling it over her head.

She sighs, pulling a brush through her curly hair a few times. She pulls a hair band out of a small box filled with them, entwining it into her hair, to keep it up. Her arms dropped down to her sides and she moves out of the room, crossing through the small living room to the kitchen. She put two pieces of bread into the toaster at the counter, pulling some butter from the fridge and a butter knife from the draw. Setting them down on the counter she pulls a carton of orange juice from the fridge, getting a glass from the cabinet above her head. Pouring herself a glass she takes a quick drink, then moves to put away the juice. Her form then moves to get a plate from the cabinet beside that one, pulling her fresh toasted from the toaster. Setting them on the plate she fetches the knife, prying open the butter and spreading it onto the toast. She drops the knife into the sink, and put the butter away before she picks up her plate and glass of juice, heading back across the living room. Once in the bedroom she goes straight towards a large desk, setting the plate and juice down on it. Sitting in the large computer chair she flips open a laptop, resting in the middle of the desk, pressing the button to turn it on.

And when my stars are shinin’ brightly in the velvet sky

I’ll make a wish to send it to Heaven

Then make you want to cry

The tears of joy for all the pleasure if the certainty

That we’re surrounded by the comfort and protection of

The highest powers in lonely hours

The tears devour you

Her teeth sink into the crust of her first piece of toast, her eyes watching the computer load up. Once the laptop is completely booted her fingers slid over the keyboard, typing in her pass word. L-O-V-E-L-E-S-S. The index finger presses down on the enter key and the computer is sent into a swirl of loading. Her jaw moves in circle like motions, chewing the bites of the toast she takes. Just as she finishes the first piece of toast the computer’s loading is complete, and her fingers move to the keyboard, bringing up the files of her most recent creation. To any other person, it was just typed words, but to her, it was her life. It was all she had to live for.

Her fingers clattered along the keyboard, as if it was so familiar, each finger knowing where to go before her eyes did. Quickly she fills one page, two pages, three pages. She wouldn’t got past five, the tips of her fingers were beginning to cause her pain. She was a heavy typer, her fingers had always pressed down on the keys too hard. Stretching out her hand she takes hold of her other piece of toast, quickly eating through it. Standing she hits save on her computer, then picks up the glass off the orange juice. She chugs it down, taking the glass and plate to put them away in the kitchen sink.

She jumped as a loud voice called from the front door. “I’m back for lunch!” Her head turned to look at the wall clock, eyes blinking a few times. Noon already? Her lips peel into a small smile as James’s form moved to hers, kissing her cheek. “Did you have any luck with writing today?” Her head nods, watching him as he goes to the fridge to bring out leftovers from the night before. She watched him pour it onto a plate and put it in the microwave.

And I wanted to stand with you on a mountain

I want to bathe with you in the sea

I want to lay like this forever

Until the sky falls down on me

He removes the plate from the microwave, pulling a fork from the draw and sitting himself down with a can of soda at the small bar of their kitchen. Her eyes turned away from him, and she moved back to the bedroom. Her fingers once again met the keyboard of her computer, strumming away at the keys almost religiously.

Tugging down his tie slightly he puts his things into the sink, going into the bedroom. He stops at the door, leaning against the frame, crossing his arms over his chest. A thick smirk forms on his face, and he mockingly speaks. “You spend more time typing then you do with me…” He sounded upset, but also that he understood. Her fingers paused, her form turning the chair around to face him. She just looked at him, what could she say to that?

Oh can’t you see it baby?

You don’t have to close your eyes

‘Cause it’s standin’ right before you

All that you need will surely come

He starred at her, and she just turned back around in her chair, her fingers setting to her keyboard once again. He grunts, turning away from the door and going to fetch his bag. He finds his keys and walks out of the house, slamming the door behind him.
Her eyebrows twitched in response to him slamming the door, she looked up from the screen, her eyes shifting towards the window to watch him drive off. “Weren’t you the one who stopped paying attention to me?” Her voice was thick with emotion, but her eyes shifted back towards her computer, her fingers drumming out words.

I’ll be your dream, I’ll be your wish

I’ll be your fantasy

I’ll be your hope, I’ll be your love

Be everything that you need

I’ll love you more with every breath

Truly, Madly, Deeply do

She would only be able to hold herself in front of the computer for a few more hours, she would save what she had typed and get up. Stretching her arms over her head she looks up to find him packing. When did he get back..? Why didn’t I notice..? She gives a smile in his direction, speaking up. “What are you doing?” He stops and looks at her, his eyes hard. “Leaving.” She blinked, her arms moving behind her back. “Leaving? Are they sending you on another business trip?” He turned back to his bag, having already packed nearly everything that was his. “No, I’m leaving you.” He moved off into the bathroom, collecting his toothbrush, razor, comb. Her eyes lowered to the ground below, she didn’t seem as upset as a normally women would be. “Oh.. Is that so..” He dropped his things into his bag, shouting. “Do you even care!” Her head shook, in all truth, she didn’t. He didn’t love her anymore… She knew very well about the messages on his phone, on their house phone. He was fooling around, right there in front of her. She knew it, but the sad part of it was, he knew she knew, and he continued to demand everything from her.

I want to stand with you on a mountain..

I want to bathe with you in the sea..

I want to lay like this forever..

Until the sky falls down on me.

His laps parted to say something, but he couldn’t manage any words. Zipping up his bag he tosses it over his shoulder, grabbing his coat and walking out of the bedroom. He dropped his house key on the coffee table of the living room, slamming the front door closed behind.
Thick salty tears crept back into her eyes, her hands moving to rub them away as if they were annoying. It was too late, those tears flowed down her face quickly, her shoulders shaking. She sniffed and tried to stop, but the tears just kept coming. Years and years of holding her tears back finally had their time to shine. Her knees shook, her hands gripping at her arms as she trembled, heavy sobs moving from her form. She dropped to the floor, pulling up the sheets from the side of the bed, reaching under the bed she pulls out a small box.

She took the handle of a small pistol into her grasp, her fingers fiddling around with it until she finally loaded a single bullet into it. Raising it to her head, her fingers slides towards the trigger…

She leaves behind only a blood soaked piece of notebook paper, reading:
I was only… Your temporally love.

[Uh.. I cannot explain why I wrote this.]
Back to top Go down

Temporally Love
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Website : Kumari Style. :: Out Of Character :: Out Of Character :: Games and Creativity :: Creativity-
Jump to: