Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
A Source of Information Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
A Source of Information Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
A Source of Information Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
A Source of Information Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
A Source of Information Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
A Source of Information Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
A Source of Information Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
A Source of Information Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
A Source of Information Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
A Source of Information Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

A Source of Information

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Desi'Andrea Sabine
Dilettante
Dilettante
Desi'Andrea Sabine

Character Sheet
Member Status: Vagabond Vagabond

A Source of Information Empty
PostSubject: A Source of Information   A Source of Information EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 12:49 am

The new world had its intriguing moments. The technology was something she had never seen before. Lucius's home had been filled with he latest gadgets and books. Desi would not be ignorant in this new world that housed many unknowns; enemies until further notice. She wore clothes of this era and even had an iphone 6 tucked in the back pocket of her tight jeans. She wore her hair loose, light makeup but smoky eyes. A frilly red top adorned her slim figure.

She walked the streets with confidence, the millions of insects (humans) that roamed the streets meant nothing to her. She feared for nothing, but that did not make her any less aware of her surroundings; being alert to any sign of danger.

The city also held many wonders and sights, but she needed someone to be able to supply her with weapons and a person that knew the area so she could start making her smoke screens, poisons, and other essential items that would help her keep Lucius alive. The mere thought of him had her rolling her eyes. Did he not care if he found a being that could kill him?? He was her source of life. She needed him, as much as that truly ticked her off but it was true.

Not knowing whom to talk to about such things, she had read that going to a tavern always housed roughens. Surely, someone would be able to tell her what she needed to know. Plus, a drink sounded pretty good right about know.

Still learning the ways of the city, she asked a stranger where she could find a bar. After much discussion she was pointed in the direction of this one. The bystander quickly forgetting her and their conversation as she passed from their sight.

She entered the settlement with confidence, her eyes scanned the entire room before she smiled and headed to the bar for a refreshment.
Back to top Go down
Bladewolf
Able
Able
Bladewolf

Character Sheet
Member Status: Kostas Pack Kostas Pack

PostSubject: Re: A Source of Information   A Source of Information EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 1:31 am

It was a slow night tonight, only a small handful of people were out drinking. He was seated in a bit of a corner by himself, a small mountain of bottles stacked on the table before him. Tonight, he was actually wearing a decent outfit, not his normal leathers. Tonight, he was wearing a half sleeved button down shirt, layered under a vest, black fabric combined with red buttons made of gems from his home. He was, however, wearing the boots he normally wore.

Taking another swig from the most recent bottle, he sat it down as another woman walked in, carrying herself confidently. And, he had to admit, she looked absolutely delicious, that, combined with no ring on her finger, met all the criteria for him. Though, he did nothing, yet, and simply kept an eye on her.

Another bottle was set on his table before him, he kept watching the woman, her top, shall we say, fit her upper body incredibly well, which was nicely filled out. Another long draw from the bottle as a regular patron stopped by his table to chat with him. It was definitely a good thing that Blade had the brewery connected out back, and even better that it was set up for whiskey making. He was even using a few techniques from the Shadow Plain to shorten the aging requirement a good strong brew. It could get the strength, and flavor, of a drink aged for twenty years, at least, by the standards of this world.
Back to top Go down
Desi'Andrea Sabine
Dilettante
Dilettante
Desi'Andrea Sabine

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Source of Information   A Source of Information EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 1:55 am

As her eyes swept over the bar, they passed over the guy in the corner who was obviously working. She noted his build, from what she could see, assessing quickly before moving on. There where other people their as well, all had full glasses and carrying on having a good time.  

As she caught the eye of the bartender on shift she smiled to him as he approached. His eyes traveled down her exposed flesh before meeting her face. He was friendly, but his attempts at flirting with her as she ordered her drink did nothing for her. He was a bit naïve, but she flirted back. Her fingers curled around her glass as it was set before her, making appear like she drank it. She turned from the bartender, and made her way towards the male in the back. Her hips swayed seductively as she walked, ethereal beauty gliding his way. As she did, the bartender blinked and looked at the glass wondering how it got there. Shrugging he cleaned it and put it away.

Just before the bottle could touch his lips, it was gently taken from him sitting herself on top of the table. She placed the bottle to her lips, tilting her head back lightly, thus thrusting out her breast even further for him to see and look into her shirt as took a small sip. Lowering the bottle she smiled at him.

"I was told you where the man who could fulfill me with what I desire."
Back to top Go down
Bladewolf
Able
Able
Bladewolf

Character Sheet
Member Status: Kostas Pack Kostas Pack

PostSubject: Re: A Source of Information   A Source of Information EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 2:32 am

The bottle was just about to reach his lips, before it was gently taken from his hands. His eyes followed the bottle, tracing over the porcelain skinned hand holding it, before following up the arm to look at the face connected to the rest of it. Not to mention the impressive pair of breasts she possessed, which were given additional definition as she arched her back, taking a sip from the bottle.

'I'll fill you with something alright', was the first thought that ran through his head, but, he did not vocalize it. "I am surprised that you can handle that brew so well. Most women would be coughing and sputtering at just that small sip. Well done, well done indeed." He smiled, flashing the smile that had helped to woo so many women over the years.

He looked at the rest of her outfit, from the nice, tight, tantalizing fit of her jeans, to what appeared to be designer pumps on her feet. Even her painted toenails were done to perfection. "My, you certainly are quite a ravishing little creature, arent you?" Blade said, still smiling at her. "Well, since you seem to know, at least who, you are after, I am Danarius Blackthorne, purveyor of this fine establishment. So, besides looking to, have your desires fulfilled, which I would be more than happy to help with, what brings you here tonight?" His eyes were focused onto her face, though, by a very well trained trick he had forced himself to learn, he was still observing her exquisitely crafted body through his peripheral vision.
Back to top Go down
Desi'Andrea Sabine
Dilettante
Dilettante
Desi'Andrea Sabine

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Source of Information   A Source of Information EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 2:58 am

The liquid was more potent than she realized, it burned going down but she had faced much worse than this. This did not even register on her pain scale. Having her flesh burned from her body by the sun, now that was pain.  She lowered the bottle from her lips, her tongue darting out to get a small droplet that formed.

Her eyes lowed to him, taking him all him. She did not hide that she was looking him over. " I am not like most women you have come to know." She dangled his bottle, letting it swing ever lightly to and fro as she looked into his eyes. "I always no what I want; but finding it is a different matter. What brings me here tonight, is you. You little bartender over there said you just the man I needed." She smiled and leaned towards him to whisper in his ear, making him believe the liquor was at work. "I want to go some place dangerous. To see the sights that are not... popular."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Source of Information   A Source of Information Empty

Back to top Go down

A Source of Information
Page 1 of 1