Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Request for building/ Business proprietorship. Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
Request for building/ Business proprietorship. Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
Request for building/ Business proprietorship. Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
Request for building/ Business proprietorship. Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
Request for building/ Business proprietorship. Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
Request for building/ Business proprietorship. Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
Request for building/ Business proprietorship. Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
Request for building/ Business proprietorship. Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
Request for building/ Business proprietorship. Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
Request for building/ Business proprietorship. Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Request for building/ Business proprietorship.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin

Admin

Character Sheet
Member Status: Administrator Administrator

Request for building/ Business proprietorship. Empty
PostSubject: Request for building/ Business proprietorship.   Request for building/ Business proprietorship. EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 10:51 am

Please note that this is not to be used for territory request. Territory request forms will be mandated asap.

Otherwise, indulge children.
  • This form is used by you, the creator, to suggest a board that may benefit your character and/ or Kumari. This board does not necessarily have to have anything to do with your character, or the entire site as a coupled element, but must be seen to benefit at least one or the other.

• Upon submitting this form you, as the creator are aware that your request may be denied for any given reason; with or without explanation.

• The information is to be filled by the prospecting character as if the character himself were applying for ownership; none other may fill this form out for the well being of any other.

• Please fill out the required sections as you would like it written on the boards for all to see.

• At any given time if you should need some aid in completing your form, please contact an admin or any other member via PM with a completed Realtor form.

• The thread must be started anew and named - "Realtor Request : Business/ building."

If you wish to simply save the form for later editing, make sure you place "WIP" in the thread title so it is not assumed finished and evaluated by an admin.

Muchani Realtor.
3/4001 Thompson Street,
Muchani, KUMARI

Full Name:  Your text here.

How long have you been a Kumari resident? Your text here.

Number of posts at the time of Realtor request: Your text here.

Is it a place of residence or a business?
Your text here.

Is it an existing business/ building?  Your text here.

What is the business/ building name:  Your text here.

Where is the business/ building located? Your text here

Express your interest in this request: (minimum 100 words)
Your text here.

What will be the main function of the business/ building?  (minimum 50 words)
Your text here.

How will this business/ building contribute to your character and Kumari? (minimum 100 words)
Your text here.

page 1

Code & Form & Image © Kumari.ohmylife.net

Muchani Realtor.
3/4001 Thompson Street,
Muchani, KUMARI

What will the board name be? Your text here.

Board image:
Your image here

What is the board description: (minimum 50 words / maximum 100)
Your text here.

What is the business/ building history; how did you come to own it:
(minimum 100 words)

Your text here.

page 2

Muchani Realtor.
3/4001 Thompson Street,
Muchani, KUMARI

Is there sub-boards; if so, name and describe them:(Copy and paste forms as needed.)
SUB-BOARD ONE:
Board Name: Your text here.
Board description: Your text here.
Image: Your image here.

Any active or archived threads in regards to the boards in question; must have at least one.
(Copy and paste lines as needed.)

page 3

Code:
<table align="center" background="http://i60.tinypic.com/c8dh4.jpg" style="width: 600px; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; color: #ffffff; border: solid #0c0703; border-width: 1px; padding: 40px 25px 25px 25px; background-color: #ffffff; text-align: justify; color: #736765; font-family: cambria; font-size: 12px; ; -moz-border-radius: 15px;"><tr><td></br>

<span class="right"><div style="width: 100; font-family: arial; color: #000000; font-size: 9px; text-align: right;">Muchani Realtor.
3/4001 Thompson Street,
Muchani, KUMARI
60054</div></span>
<br /><br />
<hr>

<div style="height: 800px; font-family: arial; color: #736765; font-size: 13px;"><strong>Full Name:</strong>  Your text here.
<br />
<strong>How long have you been a Kumari resident?</strong> Your text here.
<br />
<strong>Number of posts at the time of Realtor request:</strong> Your text here.
<br />
<strong>Is it a place of residence or a business?</strong>
Your text here.
<br />
<strong>Is it an existing business/ building?</strong>  Your text here.
<br />
<strong>What is the business/ building name:</strong>  Your text here.
<br />
<strong>Where is the business/ building located?</strong> Your text here
<br />
<strong>Express your interest in this request: [i][size=8](minimum 100 words)[/size][/i]</strong>
Your text here.
<br />
<strong>What will be the main function of the business/ building?  [i][size=8](minimum 50 words)[/size][/i]</strong>
Your text here.
<br />
<strong>How will this business/ building contribute to your character and Kumari? [i][size=8](minimum 100 words)[/size][/i]</strong>
Your text here.</div>

<br />
<span class="right">page 1</span>
<hr>
<span class="right">[color=#000000][size=9]Code & Form & Image © Kumari.ohmylife.net[/size][/color]</span>
</td></tr></table>
<table align="center" background="http://i60.tinypic.com/c8dh4.jpg" style="width: 600px; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; color: #ffffff; border: solid #0c0703; border-width: 1px; padding: 40px 25px 25px 25px; background-color: #ffffff; text-align: justify; color: #736765; font-family: cambria; font-size: 12px; ; -moz-border-radius: 15px;"><tr><td></br>

<span class="right"><div style="width: 100; font-family: arial; color: #000000; font-size: 9px; text-align: right;">Muchani Realtor.
3/4001 Thompson Street,
Muchani, KUMARI
60054</div></span>
<br /><br />
<hr>

<div style="height: 800px; font-family: arial; color: #736765; font-size: 13px;">
<strong>What will the board name be?</strong> Your text here.
<br />
<strong>Board image:</strong>
Your image here
<br />
<strong>What is the board description: [i][size=8](minimum 50 words / maximum 100)[/size][/i]</strong>
Your text here.
<br />
<strong>What is the business/ building history; how did you come to own it:
[i][size=8](minimum 100 words)[/size][/i]</strong>
Your text here.
<br />

</div>

<br />
<span class="right">page 2</span>
<hr>
<span class="right">[size=9][color=#000000]Code & Form & Image © Kumari.ohmylife.net[/color][/size]</span>
</td></tr></table>

3/4001 Thompson Street,
Muchani, KUMARI
60054</div></span>
<br /><br />
<hr>
<div style="height: 800px; font-family: arial; color: #736765; font-size: 13px;"><strong>Is there sub-boards; if so, name and describe them:[i][size=8](Copy and paste forms as needed.)[/size][/i]</strong>
<strong><u>SUB-BOARD ONE:</u></strong>
<strong>Board Name:</strong> Your text here.
<strong>Board description:</strong> Your text here.
<strong>Image:</strong> Your image here.
<br />
<strong>Any active or archived threads in regards to the boards in question; must have at least one.
<i>(Copy and paste lines as needed.)</i>
<ul>

Copy and paste belo as needed.
<li><a href="Thread link here">Thread name here.</a></li>
<li><a href="Thread link here">Thread name here.</a></li>

</ul>
</div>

<br />
<span class="right">page 3</span>
<hr>
<span class="right">[size=9][color=#000000]Code & Form & Image © Kumari.ohmylife.net[/color][/size]</span>
</td></tr></table>
Back to top Go down

Request for building/ Business proprietorship.
Page 1 of 1