Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
[Complete] Back from the Ashes. Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
[Complete] Back from the Ashes. Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
[Complete] Back from the Ashes. Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
[Complete] Back from the Ashes. Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
[Complete] Back from the Ashes. Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
[Complete] Back from the Ashes. Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
[Complete] Back from the Ashes. Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
[Complete] Back from the Ashes. Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
[Complete] Back from the Ashes. Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
[Complete] Back from the Ashes. Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

[Complete] Back from the Ashes.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raikou Diasu
Able
Able
Raikou Diasu

Character Sheet
Member Status: Vagabond Vagabond

[Complete] Back from the Ashes. Empty
PostSubject: [Complete] Back from the Ashes.   [Complete] Back from the Ashes. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 11:15 pm

The fireplace gave a simple warmth yet a comfort that he'd been without over the passing weeks, the Ronin sat crouched upon a single knee, his left holding his weight as his hands reaches out to feel the nearby heat radiating against him from the old shacks makeshift hole in the roof; a beaten down old building that likely once housed a small family left to suffocate in the ash that surrounded the land there. Strangely enough, Raikou had come to call it home and had even began to make the odd repair to the place, something that would still take much time to complete though also something to distract him from the world where he held no present duty nor need to venture out to see the Kostas, a very long walk from the South though a regular journey when Cayden needed him or Blaze called upon him again.

Above the fire, stocked with kindling to keep her alight, a small pot hung from the metal housing, a soup of sorts slowly boiling and filling the room with an appetizing smell of onions, beef, parsley and potato. All ingredients that suffered out here and meant journeying into Muchani to purchase. Sometimes the locals would ask him why go to such efforts for such a burdened land, the Ronin never one to answer questions into his person, would always remain quiet though too know the humans wouldn't understand the isolation, but also the beauty of the land where ash blanketed everything and the fog gave off a pleasantly vacant feel to the plains surrounding the sleeping giant.

Since the debacle over the one known as Lucius and the territory he'd tried to claim, the incident in Muchani between himself, Bladewolf and the strange girl; Raikou had sought to reflect on all things back here at home where he felt there'd be little to disturb him from training and recovering from the fatigue of it all. After all, he was only human, albeit a rather gifted one.

Slowly stirring his soon to be evening meal, he listened to the shack creak overhead in it's instability, the night air cooling the wooden planks and causing Raikou to smile in favor for the life he had come to live. Nomadic, almost reflecting the older days from which he was told his clan came up in, here he felt truly comfortable; At ease.

Last edited by Raikou Diasu on Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dominic Morte Novikev
Able
Able
Dominic Morte Novikev

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] Back from the Ashes.   [Complete] Back from the Ashes. EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 1:39 am

Dominic knelt at the base of the hill, as she eyed off what looked to be someone's home once, before the terrible accident happened, yet Dominic had heard many rumors among the grape vine of what could of possibly happened here. A trickle of sweat beaded across her face, as she made the painstakingly hike upwards, but the ash covered ground didn't make the terrain easy for Dominic and she had been using an old scarf to keep her from breathing in the ash that she stirred up "Stupid" tiny grumbles passed between her clenched teeth, as she forced her tiring legs forwards while gripping the small bag closer to her. Dominic hoped she didn't have travel any higher for this one little bothersome flower that seemed to only bloom where a volcanoe was homed.

Mix coloured hues eyed the approaching building before looking down at the old, tattered map in her gloved hands with a frown slowly creeping over the soft features "All this for a damn flower" she was grumbling again, but she did owe the old woman this much. Dominic took a moment to work out her next move and also to rest her protesting legs that have now refused to move from the knelt position and once she was comfortable she rolled the map out for a closer look and so she could slap tick off places she has already searched; a sigh came with another grumble, as she downed the water from the plastic bottle while she gladly tapped other bag that stored her camping gear if needed.
Back to top Go down
Raikou Diasu
Able
Able
Raikou Diasu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] Back from the Ashes.   [Complete] Back from the Ashes. EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 7:00 am

The thicker the flame, the heavier the smoke that rose up through the hole in the roof, truly had anyone ventured near enough, they might have seen signs of life among the fog yet unbeknownst to the other presence, Raikou sought to lift the cast-iron pot away from the flames using rather old rags to save his hands from burning whilst he moved towards the entrance to the beaten and decrepit old shack, stepping out into the cool air and soon placing it down upon the ashen covered earth in order to cool the would-be meal.

Standing, his eyes sought the far-plane in a brief search for any others yet the fog as dense as it was managed to aid in his avoidance of noting the female not so far away, the coincidence in her appearance going amiss as he soon turned back for the little shack in search for something as close to a bowl in comparison as he might find in the old shelter, as well as a ladle of some sort in order to consume the evenings dinner, truly he was living a poor, yet naturalist life and that simple beginning felt more than homely compared to the high-life that he'd witnessed within the city.

Stepping back into his housing, he glanced to his left, eyeing the sheathed swords as well as his long-bow nearby the entrance. His weapons of which he felt weren't needed in such a time, sat almost restlessly clinging to his mind in the knowledge of their ambitious use. His Kunai blades, the Shikami and Tanto were a little farther from the door, instead placed upon a nearby bench of sorts, perhaps a kitchen once but since having become his make-shift work bench, they weren't as likely to be his first bet had someone want to surprise him though had he be quick enough, perhaps in the manner of the ambush, he might reach them in time. All this to say that his arms were never far away, yet his armor; discarded and lain across the floor on the side of the room, what he bore was a black and white thin hooded sweatshirt and pants of a leathery breed, not skin tight yet far from the likes of jeans or any such casual wear, the true undergarments beneath the chain-mail of his normal set of armaments.

((Apologies for the short post, I'm a little out-of-sorts tonight)).
Back to top Go down
Dominic Morte Novikev
Able
Able
Dominic Morte Novikev

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] Back from the Ashes.   [Complete] Back from the Ashes. EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 7:30 am

Those mixed coloured hues rarely missed a thing even amongst the fog covered lands that casted a gloomy effect which didn't help her mood one single bit "Interesting" she had spotted something not far from where she had chosen to rest and this had only peeked her curiosity, as she forced herself to stand up from kneeling only to mutter  a curse at herself for the horrible choice in foot wear was basic black running shoes which didn't help for grip one bit, as she trekked up the rest of the way till she stood just outside the building that upon closer look could of been a home at one point of time. Dominic slipped pale, purple scarf down from her lips, as she cleared her voice with a raspy cough "Hello anyone home?" Purple hair cascaded out from beneath the scarf and hung loosely across her face.

Dominic wasn't stupid either as she  prepared both her gloved hands to be able to form ancient signs and spells if needed be, but beside the fact both hands were still recovering from the ordeal of the past week, she had to be careful what spell and sign she would chose if the person that lived here was shown to be hostile. Dom caught sight of a pot from the corner of her right eye and slowly turned to face it before looking back at the entrance of the door. She carefully she made her way to the door "Are you okay?" Her brows knitted together in what looked to be frown, but she kept her guard up and pulling out long slender steel bat just incase she wasn't quick enough with her hands.

(That's okay)
Back to top Go down
Raikou Diasu
Able
Able
Raikou Diasu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] Back from the Ashes.   [Complete] Back from the Ashes. EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 7:45 am

The voice from outside startled him, enough so to give the Ronin cause to spin around on the back of his heels to face the entrance before she'd arrived at it to catch a glimpse of the interior. Moving with a hastened step though almost silent as the souls of his feet meat the ground flat footed and careful, he soon found himself leaning against the right of the doorway, his right hand hidden behind the wall, fingers curling around the hilt of the Katana as he searched for the origin of the disturbance, one he'd not expected nor picked up on which spelt trouble in his mind.

It was even more surprising the fact that it was she that had tread upon his land, not having expected to see the girl again since her rather exceptional escape; few managed to evade him as she had so swiftly back in the city of Muchani, his mouth opened briefly to speak before he chose better, pursing his lips in slightly questioning frown, his brows furrowing as he glanced her over wondering the reason for her being here, if not to be tracking himself. Vain yes, though reasonable given the circumstance, in his point of view.

"How did you find me here..." Raikou spoke up, his tone one of calm and collected speech. His expression placid and without hint of violent nature though his hand remained around the hilt of his sword not knowing the nature of his 'guest'. "I did not expect to see you again after the incident in the city...-The Oni were pursuing you, they made no further attempt once you'd evaded the assault". He failed to mention Bladewolf's name for the share fact that he chose to work alone and the male had proven a challenge for the Ronin in keeping his presence unknown on the eve. "You're not like the others are you..." His eyes narrowed somewhat as he looked her up and down once more in further examination, his Shikami far from his reach, leaving him unable to pinpoint the nature of her unnatural origin leaving only his mind to do the hard work, he'd assumed thus far that there was a good reason for which the Oni (Demons), hunted her.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Morte Novikev
Able
Able
Dominic Morte Novikev

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] Back from the Ashes.   [Complete] Back from the Ashes. EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 8:21 am

Dominic took a wide step back from the entrance and the man inside who didn't come out all the way, but his features were familiar enough that she mentally kicked herself upon realizing the potion didn't work and this man had his memories intact still. Dom blinked several times before answering his first question "Well I found you by accident" how in hell did he recover from that potion? She was questioning herself to point she wanted to smack herself awake, but realization hit her again and with that she took another step back and the steel pole vanished in a swirl of fog "Didnt expect you to remember me one bit" she said fairly boldly to the man, as she eyed him with suspension.

She moved her hands towards the front of her and ready "How is it that your memories are still intact?" She questioned with caution, as her brain started to over think the situation "Are you a demon? Or do work for them?" A large rock near by started to levitate up from ground below as it became manipulated by actions of her left hand "Be wise with your answer sir" she was use to people faking hero look and from where she stood this was either truth of his dark dealings, or misunderstanding between the two, but how could he tell she was different? So many questions swarped inside her head, as she focused magic on keeping the rock a float.
Back to top Go down
Raikou Diasu
Able
Able
Raikou Diasu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] Back from the Ashes.   [Complete] Back from the Ashes. EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 5:27 am

The woman questioned his ability to remember her, it gave him enough indication of her abilities and explained a portion of the evasive tactic she'd used to get away from him, the Oni and Bladewolf though it was only due to the Shikami, the Demon Mask that he wore in battle that had allowed him to elude her play on his memory. This of course, he wasn't willing to express to her knowing so little of who she was; a likely caution, a mutual one judging by the way she moved to stand defensively, obviously fearing he might strike out at her. "You told the other that you appreciated our intervention. Now you come to my home and you insult me..." Raikou offered a passive chuckle beneath his breath as his right hand reluctantly let go of the blade behind the wall, instead stepping back slowly and turning his back to the female, moving back into the building and inviting her in; in his own way. "You are being pursued by the Oni, if you wish to talk then come inside. They are malicious in their search for prey, I'm afraid". A figure of speech, fear was the smart thing to feel in the eyes of the oni though he had faced to many to let it dull the senses anymore, "Bring the pot in will you, I'm famished..." He added to her, tossing the thick cloth to the girl so that she might not burn herself before he delved deeper into the shack and lowered himself to sit atop a crate that had been left over since the collapse of the environment.

"My name is Raikou Diasu, I am of the Tachibana Clan" he spoke up whilst watching her with a studious gaze, "I am trained in the art of hunting the Oni and in the way of Bushido perhaps you won't know of it...-Never the less, you could not have been further from the truth, what you're afraid of is what I seek to rid from our world. It is my Duty".

Back to top Go down
Dominic Morte Novikev
Able
Able
Dominic Morte Novikev

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] Back from the Ashes.   [Complete] Back from the Ashes. EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 7:32 am

Dominic was known for jumping the gun and acting out in defense before getting answers "I'm sorry" she finally lowered her hand towards the ground  which had caused the rock to fall now that it wasn't being manipulated by other worldly magic "I didn't mean to be rude, nor judge that isn't my place anymore" before the man could turn his back she managed to bow her head in a means of an apology. Dom had caught the cloth and eyed it for a quick moment before positioning the cloth evenly between her hands, as knelt to pick the pot up off the ground and turn to enter his home "To be honest I wasn't expecting to bump into you again, nor did I think that your memory would still be intake, but I guess I'm not the only one who is different" she eyed Raikou for moment before placing the pot down but not letting it go till it was in the right place.

"A pleasure Raikou Diasu and I think owe you a thank you for helping me" Dominic finally lifted her head upwards so she could have a closer look at where she was and also gave her a better view of the man but strangly enough he had spiked her curiosity for the time being " Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Bushido like samurai moral values or something along those lines?" Dom cupped her chin with her left hand in thought "My name is Dominic Morte the former third elder of twilight" she bowed once more.

(Rid the world?) She repeated those words inside her head "So like a demon slayer of sorts? I'm sorry but most demon hunters I have met in my time don't just willing jump into fight to save a stranger" those mixed hues were eyeing him off suspiciously again that she had to mentally kick herself.
Back to top Go down
Raikou Diasu
Able
Able
Raikou Diasu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] Back from the Ashes.   [Complete] Back from the Ashes. EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 8:40 am

Surprisingly enough the woman had heard of Bushido, though only seemed to comprehend a vague perspective of the devoted attitude and his way of life. "I was once Samurai, I am now Ronin" he answered, dipping his head in a confirming nod though speaking little in the story behind the matter as she'd brought up the incident in the city, his recognition of her once more as well as his reasons for intervening. "Truthfully, my ambition wasn't so much to save you as it was to determine what the Oni was doing appearing in such a place, almost in broad daylight and clear view of the street had it not been for the shelter of the alley..." he spoke very formally, it was brutal honesty though honesty none the less. "You don't owe me thanks, had it not been for Bladewolf giving away my position, I'd likely not have acted so quickly. You're right to assume I don't like seeing someone go a victim though for the entity to call lesser kin, summoning them as it did, I'd have chosen to wait a little longer to see it for what it might have been. Sadly Bladewolf dealt the finishing blow before I could determine the nature of the Oni".

Raikou leaned forward to carefully take the pot of soup from her, soon twisting at the waist to gather two smaller bowls from the shack floor and dipping them into the pot, filling them and offering one to Dominic. "You'll find I'm a little more generous than I should be, certainly more than most of these Slayers you mention, I don't consider myself one. It's a voluntary duty that I've devoted my life too since...-Well, it's what I feel I can do best in order to reclaim my honor". The male shifted somewhat, sitting back against the crate again and lifting his bowl to his lips, cradled in both hands before tilting it back with his head and drinking from the plate. Not the most flattering show of manners in front of a woman but then again, he wasn't the type to be bothered by formalities when he'd so often witnessed the true nature of the world and in the face of a potential demonic presence, such things only seemed plastic, fake.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Morte Novikev
Able
Able
Dominic Morte Novikev

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] Back from the Ashes.   [Complete] Back from the Ashes. EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 9:16 am

"I've Traveled enough in my lifespan so I only have little knowledge, but enough that it gets me by" Dominic eyed the offered bowl of soup before accepting it "Thank you" she took the bowl between her hands while positioning herself across from Raikou, but somewhat closer to the entrance "I'm trying to figure that out for myself as well" it had been a sleepless debate on why the demon had attacked during daylight hours, but also another mystery was why her former coven was working with that yellow eyed parasite and also why wasn't he the one to attack "But I do honestly believe there will be more encounters with them." Dominic finally took a sip of soup and nodded "Interesting" she kept note on everything he had said stored it way for future reference.

"What does he mean by Reclaim Honor" she didn't mean to speak it out loud like she did but couldn't stop it now "Sorry I tend to jump the gun a lot" she shifted her position for a much comfortable seating "Are you a human?" She also tend to be a tab bit blunt when asking questions that seemed to spike her curiosity, but even as she channled the waves of her magic out, yet she couldn't get a good read on him and it was become frustrating at least that she had to pull back a little thought and over examine her findings.
Back to top Go down
Raikou Diasu
Able
Able
Raikou Diasu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] Back from the Ashes.   [Complete] Back from the Ashes. EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 11:08 pm

"I am...-Or was Samurai" He offered a brief nod in confirmation, answer to her questioning his race. "Only those of human descent are able to become Samurai, whose honor is in tact and of the utmost virtue". There was a pause in his words, he stopped talking for a moment in consideration as he glanced back to the female, her curiosity piqued by his story, "For one to lose his Honor, it means one cannot be Samurai and is an ill fate. My culture, my clan cherished their end upon a good death. One in battle that showed strength through honor in combating the Oni...-And those that sought to oppress our village as so many would back then".

"The Ronin on the other hand are those that were once Samurai yet had lost there honor and were not allowed the chance to reclaim it through the right of Seppuku. Society today would think of it as a ritualistic Suicide; Harakiri, another form of the rite isn't a common trait in the world now nor is it accepted in the minds of most men who have forgotten the way of Bushido". Raikou's eyes were half closed, his gaze upon the floor as he spoke. His right hand soon lifted to gesture in her direction yet pointing passed her to the entrance where both of his swords, Katana and Wakizashi were sheathed and leaning against the wall, "Samurai are true warriors of the human race, honorable fighters, the Tachibana Lineage arose to be when the Oni began to show a stronger presence in the mortal world and it was recognized the need for our duty, our dedications".

"Every devious and dark presence on this earth has some origin to the underworld. Vampires, the lycanthropian strain you see in wolves and felines; all things mutated from the presence of the Oni and bred through evolution to inspire the other races our people whisper to be Immortals. They are no deities however, no Gods and can be killed as anything else can be...-It is my hope that I can reclaim my honor through my actions, fulfilling my clans duty...", Raikou did not go into the matter of his masters death and his inability to defend him resulting in the death of the sole remaining members of the Tachibana. She was still new to his eyes and he'd spoken enough already.

"What is your story then...".
Back to top Go down
Dominic Morte Novikev
Able
Able
Dominic Morte Novikev

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] Back from the Ashes.   [Complete] Back from the Ashes. EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 12:45 am

Dominic was engrossed by Raikou and what he spoke of that she hadn't noticed her slight movement closer and that she followed his direction, her eyes were pulled to and Dom found herself completely amazed by such interesting culture with so many values "It's strange that you still hold your values even after the drastic changes in the world" Dominic has seen many parts of the world and those that came from such cultures had either turn away for it, or it was forgotten in time "I truly respect that" she looked away, as she gazed over the weapons she could see and also noted they were well cared for. Her hand cupped her chin in thought before another questions came to mine "What are the eight virtues?" She had skimmed past a book onces, but didn't have time to read it.

Dominic finally turned her attention back towards Raikou "Well I'm what most people would call a white witch" it was a fairly simple, but honest answer "I'm a former memeber of a coven but now just a playing old partime shop assistant" for a crazy old crone  whose mission might as well be how to send Dom absolutely crazy, she thought bluntly for a moment "I work for the owner of the shop who is also a witch but much older" and a crazy one at that with her damn riddles once again her mind was side tracked "That's all" she wouldn't give it all out because something were best left  unsaid, but she also made promise to that old hag she wouldn't give her name out because like Dom, she is also wanted witch by twilight.
Back to top Go down
Raikou Diasu
Able
Able
Raikou Diasu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] Back from the Ashes.   [Complete] Back from the Ashes. EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 11:09 pm

"Such things are still highly valuable to a persons integrity, especially in a world where so many focus so little on being what you might call 'a good person'. The rise of technologies and the many new war machines have naturally eaten away at the Samurai way yet Bushido is not something that can be swallowed, it is something that is learned and lives in your heart long after everything else may be taken from you..." He spoke gently, soon lifting his bowl of soup back to his lips and drinking from it for a time. His brows lifted as Dominic mentioned the eight virtues causing him to lower his dish and glance passed her momentarily. It was a book that he'd forgotten he owned, one he'd found hidden away, restored and had hoped to give it to Cayden though the young brute was now a dedicated pack member and Raikou doubted he'd stick very closely to the way of Bushido.

"That book was written a long time ago by a man who sought to enlighten those outside of the culture, it speaks of all the key virtues to Bushido. Justice, courage, mercy, manners, sincerity, honor, loyalty and finally self control" He gently sat the bowl back upon the worn floor, soon to rest against his lap, legs crossed, his hands falling to the inside of each sleeve, holding his wrists loosely as he listened to her speak of her own behalf.

"You delve into the arcane, the magics black and white?" He asked after a moment of pause, slowly nodding afterwards and adding in reply, "I have not had a lot of experience with witchcraft, few humans ever become threatening enough in their knowledge in how to use it so that I might have had to step in. It's the Oni that practice the higher concentration of black arts that concern me. Though I did know of one back in Otara Immortus, a land from which I have come from long ago. Ironically, Arcane was the name of the city I once lived within; there also was a store in which was maintained by a witch, a little alike yourself".
Back to top Go down
Dominic Morte Novikev
Able
Able
Dominic Morte Novikev

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] Back from the Ashes.   [Complete] Back from the Ashes. EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 11:22 pm

"They are good values to have specially in world gone cold" she threw the empty bowl up into the air where it vanished in a puff of blue smoke before reappearing clean in lap "But you've caught my interest enough that I must study this culture" she offered him a gentle look "So, who you don't mind asking questions when I find something that catches my eye."

"I mainly use white magic, but I do know some forbidden arts" she toyed with the bowl in her lap "The dark arts can leave a terrible taint on the soul if over used that's why it's considered a last resort but some witches become so obessed with the power it grants that they dwell in further into the forbbiden magic" her head tilted "Yes that wouldn't be surprising most witches can be found in shops" with a lighthearted laugh "But you'll also get some witches who have had dealings with demons and became seduced by the idea of the word forbidden, or make deals to become stronger."

Dominic stretched out while placing the bowl down "Thank you for your hospitality Raikou" rising up onto her feet and moving towards the exit "I must be off now" she gave a friendly wave good bye before vanishing outside into the ashes of the land in search for that damned flower.
Back to top Go down
Raikou Diasu
Able
Able
Raikou Diasu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] Back from the Ashes.   [Complete] Back from the Ashes. EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 9:46 am

The Ronnin nodded once over before reaching for his pipe, a long thin neck of smooth wood that housed a rounded off and hollowed out cup in which he filled with a natural herb for relaxing his many tensions. He allowed Dominic to speak as he packed the cone piece and placed a touch of tabacco within it, taken from a pouch at his belt side before speaking up. "All magics are the same, all come with their own set of risks and consequences should they be abused. White magicks are less so however the black arts are not to be trifled with, while I do not have experience in handling such a phenomenon, it was part of my training to study the effects of mana corruption from mis-use of these abilities...". Perhaps the girl already knew of such things though she seemed young to the human eye and Raikou thought the passing words might serve as later advice in her future experiences.

He did not light his pipe until Dominic had arisen to her feet and excused herself, fending him farewell and taking her leave. Silence took the small shack once more in which he finally lit the end and allowed the glow of the embers to take his focus elsewhere. She had been interesting company for a stranger, not of any great interest though pleasant company enough to make a new acquaintance of. In the morning he decided, Raikou would set up the last of the wards around the perimeter of Kodoku-numa, that of which he'd come to know the place as, and then move to the swamp-marsh and begin to repair the small, old village there. For the time being, the weed would grace his mind with a comforting night and eventually he'd planned to get some rest, his Katana never too far from his reach.

~ End of Thread. ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Complete] Back from the Ashes.   [Complete] Back from the Ashes. Empty

Back to top Go down

[Complete] Back from the Ashes.
Page 1 of 1