Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Art work Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
Art work Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
Art work Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
Art work Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
Art work Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
Art work Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
Art work Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
Art work Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
Art work Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
Art work Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Art work

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eclipse Stellar
Advanced
Advanced
Eclipse Stellar

Character Sheet
Member Status:

Art work Empty
PostSubject: Art work   Art work EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 2:13 pm

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam eget felis metus, non elementum enim. Integer posuere justo vitae tortor hendrerit sit amet varius ligula luctus. Praesent iaculis aliquam justo ac vehicula. Aliquam augue nisl, ornare et elementum sed, volutpat at nibh. Aenean ac justo nec nisl euismod sollicitudin ornare vel augue. Vestibulum varius risus vitae dolor rhoncus sit amet tempor dolor accumsan. Donec sit amet libero a nunc dapibus mattis. Ut tincidunt imperdiet est non aliquam. Integer non quam id nunc sollicitudin interdum non id diam. Phasellus sed neque et tellus iaculis gravida. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Donec ultricies ultrices ligula sed fringilla. Praesent ullamcorper venenatis velit, non pellentesque massa pellentesque nec.

"speech"
Art/Code by Eclipse- Do not use without permission!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam eget felis metus, non elementum enim. Integer posuere justo vitae tortor hendrerit sit amet varius ligula luctus. Praesent iaculis aliquam justo ac vehicula. Aliquam augue nisl, ornare et elementum sed, volutpat at nibh. Aenean ac justo nec nisl euismod sollicitudin ornare vel augue. Vestibulum varius risus vitae dolor rhoncus sit amet tempor dolor accumsan. Donec sit amet libero a nunc dapibus mattis. Ut tincidunt imperdiet est non aliquam. Integer non quam id nunc sollicitudin interdum non id diam. Phasellus sed neque et tellus iaculis gravida. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Donec ultricies ultrices ligula sed fringilla. Praesent ullamcorper venenatis velit, non pellentesque massa pellentesque nec.

speech

Art/Code by Eclipse

Last edited by Eclipse Stellar on Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Stellar
Advanced
Advanced
Eclipse Stellar

Character Sheet
Member Status:

Art work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art work   Art work EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 6:01 pm

So here is my store!

I am open to ONE request at this time to make a table for your character on this site. I am limited to wolves at this point in time. Your table will be like Blaze and Eclipse's above for an example.

Each table will come coded (a simple code), and an avatar if you would like one to use. I will be posting each finished table on my Deviant Art account where there will be a link back to the forum should anyone wish to join us here!

If you would like me to create a table for you than please comment below with the following:

-Character Name
-Character Profile (Must have a reference picture or very very detailed written appearance.
-Short Lyric (Optional)

You must not remove the "Art/Code by Eclipse" at the bottom of your table.
If you create your own table code then you must add that to the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Noctis

Noctis

Character Sheet
Member Status: Lone Lone

Art work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art work   Art work EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 8:18 pm

Hey, Eclipse.
-Where I don't believe we've spoken, I've heard a little bit about you, and let me say, your artwork here is magnificent. I'd be honoured  to incorporate it in my posts.
So, if you're up for it, here are the details:

Character Name: Noctis Lucis Gelus

Character Profile: Noctis is a fairly small, lean, male wolf with predominantly black fur, with white only on the right ear rim, tail tip, hackles (the tips of the thick fur on his back and neck) and a small patch of white on his chest, as well as white strips under both of his venom-green (yellow-green, like the colour of this text) chartreuse eyes. He is often seen in a low, skulking posture, with his head down buy his gaze up. He is lanky, with long limbs and a thin frame, and his features are fairly delicate, with a thin muzzle and sharp face. His ears are fairly large and the fuzzy, tufty fur around them and about his neck give him a stronger appearance, when, -in reality, he is very thin.

Short Lyric: '...But, the Night Begins To Turn Your Head Around...'

~Many thanks Wink

All my Respects,

Noctis Lucis Gelus
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Stellar
Advanced
Advanced
Eclipse Stellar

Character Sheet
Member Status:

Art work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art work   Art work EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 12:46 pm

My apologies Noctis for the delayed response..I've been running non-stop at home and work.

To clarify- the stripes under his eyes are they like tiger stripes in appearance or the way some grey wolves have that bit of white along their face?
Back to top Go down
Noctis

Noctis

Character Sheet
Member Status: Lone Lone

Art work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art work   Art work EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 1:02 pm

No problem at all! -I totally understand!
----
And yes, my apologies: the stripes are similar to what some grey wolves have Smile

Many, many thanks.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Stellar
Advanced
Advanced
Eclipse Stellar

Character Sheet
Member Status:

Art work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art work   Art work EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 2:59 pm

Okie dokies!! I have to have more words here in order for it to accept the post... -dances away-
Back to top Go down
Bladewolf
Able
Able
Bladewolf

Character Sheet
Member Status: Kostas Pack Kostas Pack

Art work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art work   Art work EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 3:48 pm

Heh, when you get the opportunity, i am rather curious to see how you interpret blade. Like i said, when you get the time, after you work with noctis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Art work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art work   Art work Empty

Back to top Go down

Art work
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Website : Kumari Style. :: The Beginning Journey :: Kumari Encylcopedia :: Character Specific-
Jump to: