Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Awakening the forgotten Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
Awakening the forgotten Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
Awakening the forgotten Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
Awakening the forgotten Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
Awakening the forgotten Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
Awakening the forgotten Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
Awakening the forgotten Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
Awakening the forgotten Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
Awakening the forgotten Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
Awakening the forgotten Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Awakening the forgotten

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Desi'Andrea Sabine
Dilettante
Dilettante
Desi'Andrea Sabine

Character Sheet
Member Status: Vagabond Vagabond

Awakening the forgotten Empty
PostSubject: Awakening the forgotten   Awakening the forgotten EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 5:00 pm

The deaths she had caused when she came to this place had shocked the small boating town. Curious, she had followed what accounted as law enforcement. Of course they would not fine any leads as she left know trace of herself and those, if any, that her saw face would not even remember that they had saw her.

It helped pass the time until the leads grew cold and the police gave up the search. She was more curious than anything about this strange lands with its tall buildings and loud noises.

Lucious had barely told her all that she had missed. Back before her slumber, she knew all of what was happening and had purpose.

She had scanned the city for searching out a place for her to begin her rituals. It was withing two weeks that she found a small grave yard. The grounds where unkept, roots overgrown. The tombstones were of different sized rocks. Some did not even have markers for the dead. Her footsteps where light, barely desturbing the blades of grass she tread upon as she headed towards the crumbling, but someshow intact statur of her Goddess, Nie. Age and weather had chipped away the way the creator captured her serine beautity and the billowing gown she was sometimes depicted in. One of her massive wings were broke, extened halveway into the night. The other was in worse shape barely extended past her shoulder.

She lit the lanturns that surrounded the holy place. Coming to face her, Andrea bowed respectfuly before kneeling.

"Blessed Lady of the Night
Look upon your humble serverant as I ask thee
Open my eyes and heart to life's purpose
To carry out your will to the defilers
O' Sacred Goddess
Open my ears to the needs of those around me
Make my hands strong, sure, & swift in your service
May I remember always, the Goddess works through me
May clarity grow within me
Open my spirit to Awareness
Fill my heart with deeper Understanding
May my life be of service to the Goddess
I dedicate myself to You
May my path honor thee
May my spirit celebrate thee
May my life force magnify thee"

Back to top Go down
Desi'Andrea Sabine
Dilettante
Dilettante
Desi'Andrea Sabine

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening the forgotten   Awakening the forgotten EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 5:53 pm

She knew she was not in the here and now, but someplace. The goddess had answered after so many decades. She rose to her feet opening her eyes to see where the goddess had brought her.
The sun had just set, but the town’s people still milled about sweeping the dust from their cobblestoned porches, bringing in the laundry, and locking up the animals. As she continued to watch, children were ushered into their homes, their parents urging them to hurry.

She made an attempt to move forward to see if the children did in fact make it to safety, but the scene before her switched all of a sudden and now she stood before a grand hall, figures moved towards the double solid doors at the end of the hallway. In this foretelling she was able to follow them into the grand room which already housed roughly thirty people. On closer inspection, every single one was vampire, there was no mistaken it. Andrea hadn’t seen so many since she awakened from her deep slumber.

An elder rose from the seven thrones positioned at the front of the room.

“I call to order case number 0875,” his voice said strongly, unlike his appearance of an old man. “The laws of our people, which have been in place for eons, have been violated. We have existed without the humans being made aware of presence, but NOW, we are on the verge of being discovered. We, “The Seven Houses,” call forth the Black Death.”

At the sound of the unit, seven cloaked figures materialized out of know where. Decked in all black, it was hard to distinguish male from female. A quiet hush fell over the crowd. Andrea could smell fear but also pride.

Her own sense of pride swelled, could her parents be among the seven?

Back to top Go down
Desi'Andrea Sabine
Dilettante
Dilettante
Desi'Andrea Sabine

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening the forgotten   Awakening the forgotten EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 6:00 pm

Andrea watched the scene play out. The ruler paused letting the dramatic pause take effect, before he began to speak. The language she knew so well. This was home. As she listened she could barely contain her fury. A vampire was wreaking havoc in the cities and the humans began to suspect vampire.

Was the deceitful creature doing so on purpose? She hadn’t long to follow through with her thoughts as suddenly the scene changed. She was no longer standing in the grand hall surrounded by her kind, but now in cover of darkness on a roof of a tall church. She could see the group of assassins ahead of her as she looked around seeing the old village below.
…..
Soon the chase was on as the assassins caught the wrongdoers scent. Bounding from one roof top to the next they jumped from the last building they were on, black marvelous wings sprouted from their backs as they descended on the feeding red head below. Once their feet touched the ground, the glorious wings seemed to vanish. Four left the circle, a blinding light shooting out of their hands. The surrounding humans stilled as if paralyzed. The only sound came from snarling vampire as she swung her gaze around to face the leader. Her viscous snarl suddenly fell from her lips as she took an instinctive step back. Her face paled even more as she saw who it was they had stopped her.
Andrea watched in wonder as the leader seized her thin arms, his sharp teeth struck her neck. Her scream pierced the night as the vampire fed. It only took a moment before the large vampire thrust her back. His growling voice made her shiver, “Veronica Thoroex, you are found guilty.” Veronica shook her head frantically, her lips turning up a sadistic smile. “NO NO you do not understand, we can take them all. We can rule them.” She was saying, her hands up to them. “Can’t you see that. We are strong are they are weak mindless humans. The Great Mother has shown us that we are smarter, faster, and stronger.”
The speaker did not finish his words of the holy script, one moment her mouth was talking and the next her head slipped from her shoulders, all collapsing into a pile of ash.
……..
Andrea watched as their bodies where outlined in gold. She could feel the Goddess’s presence as she gave them their blessing as the seven gave their final judgment.
Blue eyes turned as the leader seemed to pause and turn to stare at her general direction, no; the assassin was staring at her! He couldn’t possible see..her, could he?
An impression of those wings was the last that she saw before all went dark.

Back to top Go down
Lucius Mistwalker
Able
Able
Lucius Mistwalker

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening the forgotten   Awakening the forgotten EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 5:07 pm

Lucius was following, loosely, what was playing through her head as he watched the area perched atop the roof of an old church on the far side of the yard from her. He was able to follow her mind through the meld she had consented to upon their becoming mates all those eons ago. "You poor, poor creature," He though to himself. The assassin she had seen 'looking' at her, had, in fact, been looking at him. Lucius remembered that scene, and night, rather well. After the council had set the assassins after the poor girl, Lucius ad slipped away to follow them, knowing exactly where they would come upon her. She had been a member of movement, but, had become too unruly, too anarchical, to be allowed to continue living, though, she was not aware of this. Through subtle manipulation, he had lead her to begin attacking more and more humans. The sad thing was, she was mildly allergic to human blood. The more she drank, the more unstable she became, the weaker she got, to the point where, even if the Black Death had tried using their mind powers on her, they would have found a mind far too ravaged to be sifted through.

After she had been summarily executed on the spot, Lucius had stepped forward to reign in this particular group of Death. While they had been specifically sent to deal with this issue, that was primarily because no other group was currently available. This group was by far the most violent of the Black Death squads, so, needed a handler to track and follow them, to prevent any mishaps should blood lust cause a frenzy amongst them. As a result, they were nearly docile in respect to him, a very good bonus if he did say so himself to the added duties. He thought to himself, I really should tell her this. Next to him sat a perfectly crafted version of the statues she was kneeling before, without all of the cracks and damage of time.
Back to top Go down
Desi'Andrea Sabine
Dilettante
Dilettante
Desi'Andrea Sabine

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening the forgotten   Awakening the forgotten EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:55 pm

She came to slowly sitting up. Her right hand went to her head as the movement of sitting up sent splinters racing through her brain. She sat kinda stunned as she replayed what had happened. At the moment she didn’t feel as if the goddess had answered her and enstead, left her all the more confused.

A soft sigh left her lips as she was no where closer than when she began. She got to her feet and dusted the debri from her clothes. After a moment she turned and glanced up at the old church feeling her lover’s eyes on her. “Hm, what is he up too,” she thinks to herself.

After coming back and reuniting with him things were a little strained.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Mistwalker
Able
Able
Lucius Mistwalker

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening the forgotten   Awakening the forgotten EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 8:07 pm

Seeing her finally set up, and then get to her feet, Lucius also stood, picking up the statue, and took wing. With a few quick flaps his feet touched down next to Desi. "Brought you something." He said, showing her the statue. "Figured you might like to have a statue that hasnt been worn by the ravages of time yet." Continuing to look at her, "And, also, dont worry about that the assassin saw you, he was looking at me. I was in charge of making sure that group didnt get out of control. They were the most violent we had, but, also the only group available at the time. The others were out keeping order across the empire. There were, other, forces going on at the time that you could only really have been aware of if you had been there. Over the course of the next 100 years, before you were born, we made quite a big of progress in stability and controlling the humans. They had quite a bit of potential, but, the subconsious fear of us that they have was too much to overcome, so, the only remaining course, was to exert a discreet control over them. Make them think we didnt actually exist."
Back to top Go down
Desi'Andrea Sabine
Dilettante
Dilettante
Desi'Andrea Sabine

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening the forgotten   Awakening the forgotten EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 1:43 pm

She watched as Lucous touched down on the ground beside her. Having asked they share a mind seemed liked a good thought at the time. It aloud them to know were each other was, back during all the chaos and murder. Having to rebuild what was lost, it became a security blanket for her. She could call out to him and he would come to her. Rescue her from where ever she might be.

As he spoke about the vision she had just seen, a frown puckered at the end of her lips before she dismissed it. If the Goddess didn’t want him to see, he wouldn’t have.

Seeing his outstretched hands, she inquired a brow as she took the small figure. Lusous himself not beleiving in the Goddses or her ways. She smoothed her features as her fingers enclosed around the figure, gently touching his hands. She smiled not questioning his motives, for him to even have a statue of their God did she dare think of what this meant? Did he know believe in her after all this time of glimpsing devine intervention? Was he being nice…to be nice? So many reasons, but she didn’t dwell. She brought the statue to her chest. “Thank you Lucous.” Her voice truly in awe as she felt somewhat grounded to this place as she held the statue. After waking in a new era she had yet to truly feel as if she belonged. All that she knew was no longer, even Lucous was changed.

“I forget that you are centuries older than I am lover and have dealt with nessessities throughout the course of our existance that I wouldn’t have knowledge off. Although, I am still trying to figure out why She showed it to me…”

She never doubted the Goddess would reveal all, in time.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Mistwalker
Able
Able
Lucius Mistwalker

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening the forgotten   Awakening the forgotten EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 1:12 am

"I still dont see why you continue to believe in the stories of this Goddess you believe in, but, that doesnt mean I cant be supportive of you." He took a deep breath, scenting the air around them. "You do need to remember, however, that though I was entombed for all of those centuries, I, was awake, for every, last, second, of it. You had the pleasure of being asleep, so when I do something that seems, shall we say, substantially off kilter, that very well may be why." Lucius smiled, a fang filled image, "Though, since you are my mate, I feel as though I should try to make an attempt at, tolerating, the beliefs in gods, or, goddesses that I know, or, as you would say, believe, dont exist. In my centuries more experience over you, I have not found one solid bit of proof that anything beyond us exists."

He shook his head again, "But, anyway, like I said, I should try to make more of an effort for you, my mate." Lucius smiled at her, trying to actually portray that he was serious, as opposed to simply playing along to appease you. Though, I will say, that if you push me to far, I will simply return to mocking these beliefs as I have for centuries. This, I promise you, that I will put in an actual effort, since we have no actual support groups outside of each other in this age. In truth, we need each other more then ever now." He grinned at her, his wings rustling as he spoke and moved around a little, keeping an eye on the surrounding situation of the area.
Back to top Go down
Desi'Andrea Sabine
Dilettante
Dilettante
Desi'Andrea Sabine

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening the forgotten   Awakening the forgotten EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:26 pm

Her fingers curl around the small statue at his words. "I know my love..for that I am eternally sorry that you have suffered so.." She leans forward and kisses his cheek. "This is a wonderful gift, I will cherish it always. The goddess has shown me all she wishes for me to see this night. .. Shall we enjoy the rest of it together? Dawn will be breaking soon..

She wrapped her arm through his as she hid her face from him. Her love had been awake for all that time. Very much aware, she cannot fault that he has changed in so many ways.
She was beginning to understand their mating...

Back to top Go down
Lucius Mistwalker
Able
Able
Lucius Mistwalker

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening the forgotten   Awakening the forgotten EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 12:33 am

"You are the reason to my madness Desi, the thesis support for life in the word to my antithesis of death and destruction. There cannot be me, without you, just as there cannot be you without me. As you feed upon my blood for your life sustenance, so to, do I feed upon your affection for me. In the thousands of years that I was trapped within that accursed tomb, you were one of my most recurrent thoughts. My will to get back to you, to find you in the distant port city where I had believed you sent. But, what with your relative naivety, and the changes in the world I gathered from my first few feedings, I lost hope that you had managed to survive both the rising of the humans to true dominance and the shifting in culture away from what we had built."

He then smiled at her as she wrapped her arm through his, and unfurled his great leathery wings. "Perhaps we could go watch the moon set over the harbor that this town has built itself up around?" He offered, remembering that she had, at least in the past, enjoyed watching such sights from the palace walls all those many centuries ago.

((And if you agree to this, then, perhaps end thread?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakening the forgotten   Awakening the forgotten Empty

Back to top Go down

Awakening the forgotten
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Website : Kumari Style. :: The Compass Rose :: Slide South :: Muchani Slide-
Jump to: