Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
A Service At A Price. Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
A Service At A Price. Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
A Service At A Price. Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
A Service At A Price. Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
A Service At A Price. Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
A Service At A Price. Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
A Service At A Price. Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
A Service At A Price. Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
A Service At A Price. Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
A Service At A Price. Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

A Service At A Price.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Service At A Price. Empty
PostSubject: A Service At A Price.   A Service At A Price. EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 1:33 am

((I've likely posted this in the wrong area, if an admin could correct this for me, I would appreciate it.))

You do not know me and I do not care to know you, it is not myself that I beg opportunity for but it is your need to kill that will feed my drive to push on. I am of a foreign housing, a Rogue that walks your lands with not a tie to any, not a care for all. I am a shadow and will not bid you a kind friendship but produce an indefinite intervention to your obligations of vicarious nature.

Read fourth and know my price.

What I carry is something yet seen of late, the opportunity to have a select figure, or few, removed from your walk in life and all that it will bring. Loved, hated...Child, elder...It matters none to I for it will come with a price of five thousand per head, my needs are not steep, I carry my armaments proudly and credit is none but bartering trade to get ahead.

My argument is negotiable dependent on circumstance. Should I fail, half will be returned to you, the rest to me for time spent attempting what could otherwise be another opportunity, perhaps one for your enemies for I fight no wars, only battles, I take no sides and your head could very much as easily end upon my arrow as your foes. My means of completion are of my own choosing though I will not likely stop unless absolute in my certainty of the greater challenge, one I've yet to find.

5,000 a head.
Half upfront, the rest paid in completion.
Turn on me and I will fullfill all quarter free of charge, you will be among them.

- Raikou Diasu.
Back to top Go down

A Service At A Price.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Website : Kumari Style. :: The Beginning Journey :: Kumari Encylcopedia :: Kumari Inhabitants :: Creators Profiles.-
Jump to: