Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
2yrs on - thoughts Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
2yrs on - thoughts Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
2yrs on - thoughts Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
2yrs on - thoughts Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
2yrs on - thoughts Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
2yrs on - thoughts Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
2yrs on - thoughts Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
2yrs on - thoughts Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
2yrs on - thoughts Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
2yrs on - thoughts Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

2yrs on - thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage

2yrs on - thoughts Empty
Post2yrs on - thoughts

I cant put this on facebook, dad will see and i dont want him hurt. I have the need to get it all out today because two years on so much has changed and your still gone, never to return.

I remember Tom ringing me, how hard it probably was on him, you'd stopped off briefly on the sunday but they werent home, sometimes i wonder if they were, maybe you might have found that one lasting barrier of support that might have stopped the spiral. Though really I understand that feeling of clarity, that thats it.

Id like to think I was just sorry to see someone go but i feel guilty. guilty that you took to the noose and I stopped before i could do it. Maybe I just didnt have the lasting effort to do it but you did..people say your cowardice for doing it but i think it took more courage to face death in the eyes. noone understands, not unless theyve been there and done that, let their ego shy away. There is no resolve. I guess overall im guilty because i am thankful, for the pain i saw in people's eyes, the aching through tones of voices..im guilty of being glad that the resulting tidal wave of your suicide stopped me from finishing what i had intended to do. I look at my niece and i know how precious this experience is, how montaya will never have that now.

I have scars now, ive still fallen into traps but im trying to manage. I finally visited your site after gregs funeral, a bit too close to home i guess. I cant visit chase so i live through his music but overall I dont know any other way to remember you. I still cant think about bowling at amf, i guess its so i dont lose the one memory i have. I remember how excited you were to go back to germany, how we talked about having you as a groomsman at our wedding.

I know Tom cancelled last night plans because he didnt feel well last night, i know its his heart hurting but i cant mend it because i know in a way its not meant to be. but oh if i could turn back time. we never know what life would hold and perhaps it was your time after all, im sure if you were here in body you'd be wowing the pants off the world. your smile was infectious, your love glistened.

I miss you Chris xo

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

2yrs on - thoughts :: Comments

No Comment.

2yrs on - thoughts

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Website : Kumari Style. :: Out Of Character :: Out Of Character :: Games and Creativity :: Blog it!-
Jump to: