Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Blaze went Digital!  Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
Blaze went Digital!  Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
Blaze went Digital!  Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
Blaze went Digital!  Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
Blaze went Digital!  Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
Blaze went Digital!  Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
Blaze went Digital!  Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
Blaze went Digital!  Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
Blaze went Digital!  Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
Blaze went Digital!  Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Blaze went Digital!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Blaze went Digital!  Empty
PostSubject: Blaze went Digital!    Blaze went Digital!  EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:50 am

This is for my lovely Blazers. I may have stolen Blaze's ref sheet and made this.. >.>

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ENJOY! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blaze went Digital!    Blaze went Digital!  EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:19 am

Holy shit, that looks great...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blaze went Digital!    Blaze went Digital!  EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:33 am

Blaze has a reference that I used to do the line art and then add all the colors. I may do some more work to it to really spiff it up tomorrow. But now I go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Bladewolf
Able
Able
Bladewolf

Character Sheet
Member Status: Kostas Pack Kostas Pack

PostSubject: Re: Blaze went Digital!    Blaze went Digital!  EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:52 am

I like it, half tempted to ask if you would make something for me based on your interpretation of Blade
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blaze went Digital!    Blaze went Digital!  EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:18 am

I've asked Blaze if he could do a piece on Wolf actually lol, he's currently in the middle of a WIP but said he'd consider it, he's got quite a talent with drawing. 'Clipse, your work with Photoshop (I'm assuming) is looking great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blaze went Digital!    Blaze went Digital!  EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:41 pm

EDITED: I added some more detail do him. Made the fur look more natural than just flat. Very Happy

Blade, the reference for the picture comes from one that Blaze made himself. Blaze is an awesome artist. I'm mediocre at best.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ashlyn
Dilettante
Dilettante
Ashlyn

Character Sheet
Member Status: Kostas Pack Kostas Pack

PostSubject: Re: Blaze went Digital!    Blaze went Digital!  EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 7:49 pm

OMGEEEE!!! This is amazing!!! I want one hahah when Blaze showed me I w like "shit! Do me one!" Hahah I'd love one of Ashy. Guess ill have to get in line Wink maybe you guys could do everyone in the pack!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blaze went Digital!    Blaze went Digital!  EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:33 pm

I admit the concept of a Pack picture would be incredible if done in this level of detail, or even just by Blaze, to see us all portrayed with such creativity would be amazing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blaze went Digital!    Blaze went Digital!  EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 10:16 pm

that looks smashing Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blaze went Digital!    Blaze went Digital!  EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 11:11 pm

Thanks guys. Again, a combination of Blaze's original concept and then me working on it on the computer. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blaze went Digital!    Blaze went Digital!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Blaze went Digital!
Page 1 of 1