Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Behind the Creator: Blaze/Ashlyn. Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
Behind the Creator: Blaze/Ashlyn. Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
Behind the Creator: Blaze/Ashlyn. Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
Behind the Creator: Blaze/Ashlyn. Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
Behind the Creator: Blaze/Ashlyn. Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
Behind the Creator: Blaze/Ashlyn. Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
Behind the Creator: Blaze/Ashlyn. Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
Behind the Creator: Blaze/Ashlyn. Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
Behind the Creator: Blaze/Ashlyn. Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
Behind the Creator: Blaze/Ashlyn. Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Behind the Creator: Blaze/Ashlyn.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Benjamin Nekishu
Elite
Elite
Benjamin Nekishu

Character Sheet
Member Status: Kostas Pack Kostas Pack

Behind the Creator: Blaze/Ashlyn. Empty
PostSubject: Behind the Creator: Blaze/Ashlyn.   Behind the Creator: Blaze/Ashlyn. EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:28 am

Name: Chloe.

Known As: Midget, Blazers.

Orientation: Gay.

Race: Human.

Powers: Inquisition; Strong Intuition.

Birthday: 14th October 1988

First Language: English.

Land of Origin: Australia.

Hobbies: Drawing; Writing; Body Boarding; exercise.

Interests: Animals; Art; Health and Exercise.

Ive been Role Playing since... I was 15

Eye color: Varies between Green, Blue, Grey and Brown.

Hair: Medium Brown, ear length.

Appearance:
Short with an athletic muscular build, always with a smile on her face! She always chooses comfort over looks when it comes to clothing attire; although she always tries to combine the two into a stylish yet simple look she has come to perfect over time.
Never seen in skirts or dresses, she is definitely "the man of the relationship".

Personality:
Laid back and upbeat. A true optimistic, she always looks for the silver lining in ever situation because there is -always- a silver lining in even the darkest of clouds.
She has a very sarcastic humor and enjoys a good joke and though she has heard many, she remembers none (because she is very forgetful and can thank her dads stupendous genes for that.).
A very loyal friend, she does not get on with and resents cheaters, thieves, backstabbers but above all, liars. You can expect the truth from this girl, although she will always try to sugar coat it because hurting people's feelings are not in her curriculum vitae; but beware, if you do get on her bad side, she will not lie about it. This doesn't happen very often though, in fact it rarely ever happens so if you manage to get on her bad side... I'd be worried about your sanity.

You describe yourself as:
I describe myself as... A good person. Someone you can rely on.

Others describe you as:
[i]First Impression:[/u] Well, at work, I've been told I can be a bitch in first impressions. No one likes me haha until they get to know me. I can be very intimidating at times (but that's my exterior;) )
Overall: After you get to know me I'm a fun loving person who will go to extremes just to put a smile on her friends and families faces.

If someone were to write a biography about you, what do you think the title would be?
"Do you need a stool?"

You are invited to a large cocktail party at a country club. When you arrive, the room where the party is being held is already over half full of people. How do they react to you when you enter the room?
They'd probably continue doing their thing. It would be my small but close group of friends that would stop, turn and run to me screaming "Midget!" And engulf me in hugs and probably tackle me to the ground. It would be at that moment that the entire party would stop, look and think "What a bunch of dickheads" but never would they know what amazing fun they'd be missing out on.

I am... The hero that Gotham City needs.

Weapon of Choice:
My small body is elite for surprise attacks. Small and stout with muscle.. I don't need a weapon; but I'd totally have The Hulks ability to grow as he gets angry or Hellboys Rock Fist... Or even an adamantium skeleton like wolverine.
Maybe Iron mans suit.... Hmmm. Or Batmans Money. The possibilities could be endless. I mean, if I had any of these.. At would just make me, like 20% cooler.

History:
Hmm... Lets not go into that right now.

A wise man once said: Always treat people with respect even if they are rude or blunt with you... You never know what is going on behind closed doors and your smile might just be the best thing they see today.

AND

Every day is a good day! Some just happen to be better than others n.n

Picture:
Me in the center, and my mates on either side.

Behind the Creator: Blaze/Ashlyn. F5E335D3-EAA2-4A20-8ED7-22A3E36BA372-3730-000005D54A1F7787_zps7b580fb3

Last edited by Benjamin Nekishu on Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:42 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://thekumariwolves.ohmylife.net

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Creator: Blaze/Ashlyn.   Behind the Creator: Blaze/Ashlyn. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:25 pm

Just saying but you're profile is rather humorous and quite interesting. c:
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Nekishu
Elite
Elite
Benjamin Nekishu

Character Sheet
Member Status: Kostas Pack Kostas Pack

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Creator: Blaze/Ashlyn.   Behind the Creator: Blaze/Ashlyn. EmptyThu May 16, 2013 12:21 am

Thanks Hun! That's exactly what I was going for :3
Back to top Go down
http://thekumariwolves.ohmylife.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Creator: Blaze/Ashlyn.   Behind the Creator: Blaze/Ashlyn. Empty

Back to top Go down

Behind the Creator: Blaze/Ashlyn.
Page 1 of 1