Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Reunion (Blaze + Kostas). Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
Reunion (Blaze + Kostas). Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
Reunion (Blaze + Kostas). Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
Reunion (Blaze + Kostas). Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
Reunion (Blaze + Kostas). Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
Reunion (Blaze + Kostas). Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
Reunion (Blaze + Kostas). Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
Reunion (Blaze + Kostas). Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
Reunion (Blaze + Kostas). Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
Reunion (Blaze + Kostas). Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Reunion (Blaze + Kostas).

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WolfMortum

WolfMortum

Reunion (Blaze + Kostas). Empty
PostSubject: Reunion (Blaze + Kostas).   Reunion (Blaze + Kostas). EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 5:43 am

(This thread is set before "Bitter sweet memories").

Once upon a time the Jespen Valley had been known as the heart of the pack. In the days since Sato Nurasami's murder, the Kostas Pack formerly known as the Kumari Pack had split and merged into different lands, reorganizing their territories and doing whatever they felt sought a better landmark for their members. Unbeknownst to any of this, WolfMortum crossed into that threshold having come from deeper within the territories yet knowing this valley as the last real place that he'd faced Benjamin Nekishu, he carried his son still unconscious from the altercation with Zigan, the former member of the very same pack that WolfMortum had cast a great disrespect against out of selfish desire, now following suit in his own vendetta against the Nekishu bloodline, something that Wolf would keep to himself.

"BENJAMIN NEKISHU!" Sato called out across the open air, the wind carrying his voice in all it's strength and defiance, his right arm releasing Cayden and letting the son fall limp to the ground floor with a loud and heavy thud, landing awkwardly yet not knowing of the pain that should have come, his body rendered absent of the mind. "COME FOURTH AND FACE ME, I HAVE WANT OF YOUR PRESENCE!", he roared, standing tall within the only form that gave him any sense of self, two legs upright in his human stature, he bore the dark attire of soft and gentle materials matching that of the foreign nature he'd always have been birthed from, almost resembling the same works as Raikou, Blaze would no doubt know who it was that called him fourth. It'd been a long time, yet since their first meeting, the situation screamed irony and familiarity.

"I WILL KILL YOUR SON IF YOU DO NOT ANSWER ME, OLD MAN....-WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER!?" He seethed within, wanting the single answer as soon as he'd demanded it, not caring for anything else but Aleria.
There was of course the matter of Benjamin getting his own satisfaction after what Wolf had done to him and his family yet none of that mattered in the initial moments as Aleria came first. Following him seeing his adopted daughter one more time, he would agree to meeting Blaze in the field of combat had it need to come to that.
Back to top Go down
Veita
Dilettante
Dilettante
Veita

Character Sheet
Member Status: Lone Lone

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Blaze + Kostas).   Reunion (Blaze + Kostas). EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 6:59 am

An unsettled feeling had befallen her at some point in the evening, she had been unable to pinpoint why or what was causing it but it could not be shifted. She had been spending some time recovering from her burns and had not ventured out much but suddenly the desire gripped her. She had to find Cayden to make sure that everything was all right.
Her breathing had quickened, her heart beat had grown louder she was in a state of mild panic and without knowing why the uncertainty was more then she could bare alone.

She had been walking through the Kostas lands when a voice bellowed through the air. She paused as the words sunk in deep. Who ever it was they had him, they had Cayden.
Before she knew what she was doing she had started to run, she didn't know what she would face but she didn't care.

Bursting into the clearing her breath caught in the back of her throat. Cayden lay by the feet of a man. She kept moving, he was issuing threats against Cayden he said he would kill him.
She was no match for him in size or strength, it didn't matter, what mattered was getting to Cayden.
"What have you done!" she fell to her knees beside her mate, taking his shoulder into her arms to pull him towards her, he was all that mattered and should Wolf move to stop her he would find out just what lengths she would be willing to go to in order to protect him.
Back to top Go down
WolfMortum

WolfMortum

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Blaze + Kostas).   Reunion (Blaze + Kostas). EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 7:19 am

Looking down to the female that had so abruptly displayed a sudden despair for the young Cayden Nekishu, Sato Nurasami couldn't help but wonder if this wasn't in some form, one potential female that cared for the youth by sexual attraction. He did not move as Veita seemed to cradle Cayden Nekishu unto her grip though he watched with an intentional gaze, studying her for a time and wondering just what the two had shared knowing that he'd seen the youth in a vulnerable light that many had not. "Calm yourself woman..." He scowled under his breath, offering her not a degrading tone but a rather encouraging and amused voice in response to her claims, "If you're anything like you seem and you represent the way you hold this boy you'll know that he's still well within his life and that he's stubborn enough to survive a mere concussion. In fact.." He paused, throwing his head off to the left, casting his long scuffed black hair out of his eyes, clearing his view to look down to her with an expression void of concern yet showing no deceit, "I haven't done anything to the boy, what he has landed upon himself was his own doing and he was warned well before he came to know you that this might happen should he abuse his lessons...".

Sato Nurasami laughed to himself in quite amusement, soon casting his attention to their surroundings, the female being nothing to him in regards to a potential threat for the power he weld was far above that of Caydens and even his mentors, he searched for Benjamin caring nothing for the pair as they sat at his feet. "You may want to consider waiting this one out young one..." He added in advice to the girl, "Benjamin is one of the two that rival me in these lands, the other one I believe has become a warden though holds no quarrel with me...-Do yourself and the boy a favor, avoid acting rashly and convince him not to do so unless he wishes to die by my hand...I seek one thing and that is not either of you, your lives mean nothing to me, you are but tools in the moment...".
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Nekishu
Elite
Elite
Benjamin Nekishu

Character Sheet
Member Status: Kostas Pack Kostas Pack

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Blaze + Kostas).   Reunion (Blaze + Kostas). EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 1:01 am

B E N J A M I N . N E K I S H U
f a t h e r || a l p h a || e l e m e n t a l
t o p i c ss t a t i s t i c sp r o f i l e

"Fear reminds us we're alive."

Autumn had began its quick descent into winter a little later than usual this year, though the cold had set in far earlier the lands had yet to see the first fresh sprinkling of snow.
A cool breeze blew through the large males pelt as he lazed beneath a Willow tree just inside the borders. As of late, there had been a strange twinge within his being that he could not shake. It gave worry to his mind and a feeling of unease in the gut. No matter the time he had taken to carry investigation around the pack lands he had not come upon anything out of the ordinary. His brow remained creased, chin lain upon paws and emerald eyes peered deeply into the lands. Ears remained erect upon his crown but twitched with the sounds of nature; but that was all they were - sounds of nature. The sound of a small creature scurrying near by, the delicate scrape of leaves on trees as the breeze blew. A drawn out sigh saw his body raise and paws shift to compensate for the weight change. With a grunt the male raised to all fours and began to trot in no particular direction but that which his nose lead him.
Again, he sniffed the base of a tree, marked it and moved on. He did this again and again until, upon the wind, a whisper of familiarity caused a ripple unto the heckles upon the spine enough to cause pause in movement. His stomach twisted and he all but stopped. Ears high and forward, twitching ceasing to concentrate on that sound. That voice. His head raised to seek direction.
Slowly, the brutes tail began to raise. "It can't be." he surmised in disbelief; but as the wind blew once more, it carried upon it that renowned voice, but a whisper upon natures breath. It was enough.
Muscles within the heavy skin of the jaw twitched as thick black lips were raised to reveal shining daggers within, stained with the years of blood they had indulged upon. A sudden shift upon the wind caused a rift in the trees as a magical breeze took their song to a different tune - louder.
The brutes form began to dissipate from paws to withers, to collect in a whisp of glowing orange embers until all but golden orbs remained; but they too, we're soon to dispatch from sight.
---
It was strange to be but embers on the breeze, his senses were of no use to him, he was to rely on aura alone. His transcendental roots of his magical being were heightened in this form, leaving nothing of the earthly wolf behind. He would leave no scent, not a sound to be caught even by the most earnest of hearing, nor could he be felt by the hand. The embers did not burn when touched, they were just as they were - a product of magic.
---
Through metaphysical devices he'd found them - and him. Unlike many, Sato's chakras were aligned as many should be, but this made him stand out above the rest in such a light that made him an easy target. The man had caused such a disturbed ripple in Benjamin's life that no mercy were to be handed out today.
The world all around became a fuzzy blur as the embers coalesced. Voices were incoherent as muffled noise, the scent was over powering for but a moment and sight was at first like looking down the tube of a very long tunnel; but within fractions of a second, which was all it took for his worldly body to reform in an airborne horizontal posture, those golden orbs were enriched with clarity, the scents of all around became bare-able and that annoyingly handsome voice spoke vengeance within the alpha.
"-do yourself  and-"
Was all that he had heard within the fractions of second before the base of his feet connected with the centre of Wolf's back. He had used the unaltered momentum from his travel to force the man as far away from the two he could muster, providing the attack had not been discovered, an unlikely altercation, but indeed possible. Following through with the movement, he flew effortlessly over Veitas head as she cradled his son, twisting his body and landing with expert precision within a crouched position upon the grass before them. A single hand used to balance the weight of his body.
The males jaw had become malformed in the shift, muscles surrounding the area were larger than that of a human and within his mandible were the large and viciously sharp teeth of a canine. Golden orbs met the form of Wolf Mortum with a dangerous glare, knowing full well that the male would have recovered quickly from his attack. A threatening snarl tore through the area made possible by the throat formed specifically for that purpose. It was instinct to implant fear within the enemies gullet - though he knew all too well that this enemy was not so easily swayed.
As he came to stand tall seemingly uncaring for his own nudity, the disturbed sound of snapping and cracking filled the silence as the lycanthrope muscles were deformed and reformed with ease into that of a human stature - all but those teeth. Thy did not potrude the lips, but left the jaw looking strangely bulged without the lips drawn back in reveal - which they were.
"You will leave them be." he whispered with poison, voice distorted by the teeth that encroached his mouth. Meanwhile hands closed into fists so tight that the claws upon each finger drew but a few drops of blood from the palm before it was swiftly healed.
"Despite our quarrels, despite the pain you've caused my family - our pack, -" he began in a voice little louder than a whisper, "I stood solemnly by the side of your daughter to sing homage unto your name in the light of the moon after your demise." his head shook, eyes glaring in disbelief, "How is this possible; why are you returned? - you are anything but welcome upon the land you press your feet upon." Benjamin reminded as a warm breath fogged at the touch of a frosty wind.

"speech."
Thoughts.
Art/Code by Eclipse- Do not use without permission!

Back to top Go down
http://thekumariwolves.ohmylife.net
WolfMortum

WolfMortum

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Blaze + Kostas).   Reunion (Blaze + Kostas). EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 3:13 am

((Forgive the break in posting order but as Blaze has entered with an attack that Veita cannot assume to be a hit or a miss, I felt it would be easier for me to respond so to create further content for her to witness and share))

Something hit Sato with a force that didn’t immediately resemble pain yet lifted him from his feet and in the split seconds that carried through, sent the figure crumbling down in an angle adjacent from Veita and the unconscious Cayden, his head and left shoulder meeting the earth, his weight carrying him through to crater and soon be thrown across several feat, bouncing twice amongst the debris and dust clouding up upon the scene and swallowing him temporarily from view.

“Pfah!...” He gasped between coughing, blood spat from within his throat, having risen up from his chest due to the share strength and impact with the ground, nothing broken yet stressing his masculine form enough to bleed out into the open world in a slight hemorrhage; a wound superficial and not to cause him severe troubles yet speaking volumes for the single kick that had met with his back and thrown him away from his would-be ‘Bait’.

His hands grasped at the dirt, fingers digging into the ground and disturbing the rubble as he slowly pushed himself to his feet, his muscles aching though his adrenaline seeing him through to ignore the pains as it seemed his guest of honor, his rival and his former brother had finally showed himself. “There you are…” He spoke in an almost hoarse tone, his throat muddied by the remaining blood that coated his esophagus. In such a manner of calling Benjamin out, it had succeeded so it seemed the other had learned a few tricks in their times last spent within each other’s company. “It is good to see you’re not so determined to hold back like your old friend Zigan…” Wolf replied, ignoring the majority of what Benjamin had said and in turn responded in a far less intimidating and more or less amused voice; his hands brushing his attire down, shying the dust away from himself as the field cleared itself of the smoke soon caught up into the winds.

Arching his back, WolfMortum shifted his weight, stretching his spine until it popped and his expression gave a small wince yet turned into a slim smile in relief, his feet soon taking him to close the gap between the four, his gaze solely on Benjamin yet not entirely ignoring the girl as she’d been recognized to be of family or possibly even from the same pack, given her desire over the younger male of the three. “I’ve come for my daughter, that is all that is important to me…-If you must know about my return, why don't you ask your fool boy”.
Back to top Go down
Bladewolf
Able
Able
Bladewolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Blaze + Kostas).   Reunion (Blaze + Kostas). EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 7:35 pm

The call from the intruding male, surprisingly loud even at the distance it reached Blade, awoke him from the nap he had been enjoying. Snapping his head up, he reached out through the darkness, trying to figure out just where he was, and what was going on. It, embarrassingly, took him longer than it should have, nearly a minute. "I've gotta get back into practice with that." he muttered to himself as he finally found the scene, just in time to see Blaze land quite the painful looking sneak attack on a male that Blade did not recognize. A Blaze squared himself up across from the stranger, Blade knew exactly where he needed to put himself, backing up his best friend and alpha.

He moved into the shadows quickly, shifting his physical form as he went, fur covered paws growing to become massive fur covered implements of death. When he emerged from the shadows in the locale of the confrontation, more materializing with a rumbling growl about ten feet behind Blaze he was fully ready for a fight. 2000 tons of muscle now backed the alpha, but, he did not attack. His eyes swept to the side, seeing Veita there, standing protectively over Cayden. He was seeing her more and more of late, not only was she a very capable bar tender, but she did seem to have a fair sized sweet spot for the younger male as well. He wondered if she would recognize him by his scent this time. Turning back to the matter at hand in front of him, "Got your back Blaze." He growled out.
Back to top Go down
Veita
Dilettante
Dilettante
Veita

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Blaze + Kostas).   Reunion (Blaze + Kostas). EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 6:32 pm

She held Cayden against her unwilling to let anything get close to him, anyone wanting to touch him would have to go through her first. Her arms draped around him one of her hands snaking to the side of his face cradling his cheek as the male mentioned concussion, he would be fine but that did not take away a single ounce of rage she felt that he had been hurt in the first place and that this man was treating him like a means to an end, like he didn't matter at all when he was all that mattered to her.
Her eyes bore in to the male with challenge as he spoke, he seemed to think himself above her but as long as he remained talking and away from Cayden she did not care, she did however care when he leveled a death threat at her mate, with eyes ablaze in sudden fury she growled at him, if looks could kill Wolf would have burst into flames where he stood. "Don't you dare threate....."
Wolf was taken off his feet in a sudden and violent motion, one which her eyes only just caught she flinched pulling Cayden closer to her, willing him to wake up before the battle look place as Blaze arrived.

She felt better in Blaze's presence, she knew he would allow no harm to come to her or his son unless he was bested, she would aid him if she had to but until that moment nothing would pry her away from her mate.
Another arrived, her eyes darted to the large creature then back away at Blaze, she did not recognize the form but she knew who it was, none of that mattered now, all that mattered was being able to see Cayden safe again once it was all over.

Back to top Go down
WolfMortum

WolfMortum

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Blaze + Kostas).   Reunion (Blaze + Kostas). EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 4:23 am

The emergence of the second male hadn't come with much surprise in all fairness as the last time he'd stood within these fields, it'd been the heartland of the 'Kumari Pack', a pack that had been full of life, of lovers and adequate warriors the likes that he'd even come to enjoy spending time with once upon another lifetime. "Blade...-How kind of you to join us..." Sato spoke up in response to the males acknowledging Benjamin yet showing little in the way of recognition for Wolf himself, it raised a quiet question in his own right whether the male remembered Sato at all, "How far off are your friends?..." His gaze shifted passed the trio, four of them if the unconscious young Nekishu were to be considered accountable, his eyes searched and with an inquisitive and slightly disheartened look, his brows furrows as they eventually fell back upon that of Blaze; "I expected a bit more of a show but if this is it, beggars cannot be choosers...".

An unusual presence returned to a land that never really understood who and what he was, Sato Nurasami slowly began to approach, walking with a very calm and slowly paced step, his eyes darting between them all. "I never much offered you an explanation for what I did now, did I Benjamin...-How unkind of me, coercing Eclipse to follow me away from these lands as I did, pups in tow. I would very much like to lie to you and offer some valid excuse but in all honesty, I acted out of my own interests. Your children, namely Cayden Nekishu was an insurance policy that I must admit, was never expected to play out...".

He stopped walking, finally slowing to a halt just meters away from the three, so much so that his words needn't carry upon the wind but his speaking unto the Alpha would be as if talking to a friend, his tone ignorant of the malice that had been birthed in the older Nekishu, aimed and warranted, unto that of himself, Sato for his old deeds. While he spoke and ushered, even expected some sort of backlash from Benjamin, he didn't draw upon his sword, nor did he seem to make any sign that he was preparing for a fight to ensue between them all; Instead he simply glanced down over Cayden and continued to speak in a very 'matter of fact' tone. "I'm not entirely heartless, I did admire the life you had with them all. I deluded myself once into thinking I could be similar but as life is exactly as it is, we can really only mask our hatreds for so long before they grow to consume us...", confusing it would've been to Blaze, Sato sounding as if he wasn't necessarily speaking for either of them but rather a distant history that he held and had experienced elsewhere, knowledge that would not be attained without his further story-telling, that of which seemed to abruptly come to an end as his eyes rose back to meet the Alpha's.

"I did not come here to fight you all though I'm not unprepared for it. I've come for my daughter Aleria...-And in return I have delivered your son when I could have instead left him to be killed by another that seeks your blood, an old friend of ours in fact..." He cocked his head to the right, a hand lifting to brush his fringe away from his eyes, holding the placid glare towards Benjamin, quietly adding, "Don't consider it a favor, it was entertaining to stretch those old habits, these muscles have been unused for some years after all. None the less, your boy is alive and you know who I seek now...-Refusal may not sit well with me, dependent on the manner in which it's given".
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Nekishu
Elite
Elite
Benjamin Nekishu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Blaze + Kostas).   Reunion (Blaze + Kostas). EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 10:44 am

Ears, which had become pointed within the premeditated quarter shift of his self, twitched ever so slightly at Blades words from his flank. The deepened husky voice of his pack mate gave wind to the knowledge that he was indeed in his lycan form; Benjamin needn't look at the male to know that. he gave no response to Blade, none was needed.
Fingers flexed instinctually, each one by one, curling inwards to the palm, claws brushing the flesh as it healed swiftly. The razor edges grazed the restoring skin drawing more blood to roll down his fingers and dampen the earth ever so slightly when Sato's gaze slipped past them in question. He received no answer, and any that would be commenced would swiftly be quietened by a gruff growl from Benjamin. Bright rapturous flaxen orbs were altered as eye lids narrowed whilst the brute spoke.
All at once Benjamin seemed to relax, his spine straightened and he threw his hand to the side, neck craning so the head was strew to the left. "Always the pretentious actor." He said matter of factly, seeming to lighten some at the thought of it. There was a smile there that didn't speak of happiness, but something much more sinister.
Taking an indeliberate step towards the man he shook his head cutting the words as they slipped so casually from his mouth, "Spare me the lies. I am sure it was a plan that played out perfectly at the desecration of everyone around you. You play a good game, Wolf-" His head seemed to hold a higher place than moments ago, shoulders lightening at the thought of those at his back and those that were not, but would be. The thought was not presented in aid or assistance but more so of the love each held. "-but you will always lose, even when you think you've won." he took a breath in thought, head moving so that he might look upon his pack, those he'd sworn to protect. A pink tongue slipped through to wet lips that had gone dry.
In his peripherals he watched his enemy closely, "Aleria is her own wolf. I do not control her." Turning to face him he shook his head," I do not control any of my family, how ever sparse we have become. I don't believe you have come to seek only Aleria, you know that you needn't call me here had you not needed my assistance; and if that is what you are seeking then you had better look else where- ... Unless you have searched and cannot find her, in such a case, perhaps she does not want to be found. "
Brows drew together in a  deepened frown, drawing a heavy breath to extend his chest, "I thank you for returning my son, though it leaves to question if you had a hand in his current circumstances - but you will not receive what you want from me today regardless of the service you think you have provided us."
"I delivered news of your demise to her with a heavy heart, I mourned your death and celebrated your life with her. I wiped her tears and sat with her whilst she cried that night; and then some. I will not allow you to put her through that again; but I will not stand in the way should she choose to see you. Should I see her, I will advise her of your return, but I will not take you to her or vise-versa and you will not get past me this day or the next, Wolf. Try as you might." His form shifted, head lowering with the waning warning he had presented, "If that is all you have come for, I suggest you remove yourself from our borders, or do you need some help remembering the way? "

"speech."
Thoughts.
Art/Code by Eclipse- Do not use without permission!

Back to top Go down
Veita
Dilettante
Dilettante
Veita

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Blaze + Kostas).   Reunion (Blaze + Kostas). EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 3:41 pm

(Skip me, not much I can do at this point)
Back to top Go down
WolfMortum

WolfMortum

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Blaze + Kostas).   Reunion (Blaze + Kostas). EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 2:56 am

"Pfah!...-Ahahaha!" Sato Nurasami suddenly laughed aloud, taking quite a fair deal of amusement in what Benjamin had spoken to him, the remarks of Aleria not to much included though she was a matter he would come to in due time, for now, Blaze had sparked a hint of intrigue in his would-be banter. Dropping to the ground floor, he fall onto his backside, still chuckling to himself and crossing his legs beneath him, his elbows meeting his knees as he leaned forward to observe the group. "Pretentious? I suppose that's not far from the truth...-Acting? I do like a good show, you know that much about me don't you brother" he smirked broadly, his head tilting to the right as if to expect a response though waited for none. The closed gap between them placed Benjamin only marginally closer to the others however his hands moved to come together based solely on precaution, weaving no hand-signs though ever on the ready, he anticipated Benjamin would loose himself to his anger eventually.

It is true…-I’ll give you this much, I was killed and though I didn’t expect things to play out as they have, I have your son to thank for my return”, his eyes danced soon upon the fallen and unconscious Cayden Nekishu. “It would seem he tried to reenact one of the strikes I taught him as a pup when you were not around” his eyes gleamed beneath the sunlight as he turned his attention back to Blaze, a quiet snicker escaping him, “and yes, I really was a bit of a bastard for that, I know….”. His tone took a quick change, lightening some as he released a steady exhale, his eyes falling back to that of Cayden, “He will live, he’s simply unconscious. What he tried to do however could have killed him had his body not been able to sustain the raw energies that exist in our world. It was an attack you may have seen once or twice…” Sato paused, soon looking passed the pair to Veita and Blade, “In fact blade, I do believe I used this move against you once upon a time…” his eyes again flickered back to that of Benjamin, “It’s an attack that harnesses all the negative energy in owns body, with the appropriate self-control and ownership over one’s body and soul, that energy can be harnessed and brought to shape, a physical form that will tear through the flesh of the opponent and starve the soul, the core of who we are…”.

Clearing his throat, he took a moment for himself to consider just how Cayden came about near perfecting the ability, a plausible threat that could be turned against himself in the near future. “There is of course more to it, I’d instilled part of my own life-force, my chakra so to speak, into the boy during the very early days of his training under me, long before I distanced myself and shifted my attentions to Arcane and the Death Covenant you might be familiar with. Perhaps not, it’s irrelevant now. What you need to be concerned about right now is the fact that I wasn’t the real threat to your son today, in fact you really ought to consider who really was. Another fractured piece of your past, from what I’ve gathered brother…” He bobbed his head to either side, falling silent again.

The silence didn’t last, Sato just couldn’t help himself, “…-How is Eclipse doing these days by the way? I really ought to catch up with her…”.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Nekishu
Elite
Elite
Benjamin Nekishu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Blaze + Kostas).   Reunion (Blaze + Kostas). EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 6:03 am

I have spoken to Blade about posting before him, though I admit not having spoken to Veita. I will now, if there is an issue I will repost; other wise, continue as normal.

Post..Notes.

Those canine teeth remained exposed as Sato spoke to him, but not out of ferocity,  It was the size of his daggers in which kept them from sheathing behind thin lips.. His posture - though not entirely relaxed - had been somewhat slacked before Sato fell backwards in his laughter. Benjamin tensed, readying himself for an attack, though none came; at least not physically. He allowed the man to openly mock him in his own glee, undeterred but for the raise of a single brow. Perhaps Wolf thought he was making a spectacle of Benjamin, but it had felt as though the tables had turned and he was instead making a fool of himself. Always wanting a crowd, always wanting to make fun of those he saw were beneath him. Blaze almost felt pity for the man. Almost.
Clawed hands had remained unfurled and he had relinquished the want to reply during the speech but as his foes attention turned to his pack mate, Benjamin swept his entire body into the mans line of sight, blocking Blocking Blade from his view. His hand came up, all but the index finger curling inward as he pointed at his opponent, "You came here for me, not Blade." He spat as a reminder, interrupting the mans sentence.
His other hand had been thrown to the posterior of his body, palm open to halt any movement or speech Blade might have other wise have said in retaliation. Benjamin might not have been afraid of Wolf's power as he once was, but he was most certainly wary and he knew Blades temper like a born brother.
Benjamin said nothing more on the matter, instead ignoring his provocations whilst his posture returned to its prior state, relaxed but ready should Wolf make a move. He allowed the male to finish without interruption but for the soft shake of his own head and the narrowed eyes in disbelief at the males restless efforts to anger him.
He scoffed a breathing smirk from his nose but didn't take those emerald hues from Wolf's own eased gaze. Again he shook his head. "Pay her a visit if you must, brother, though I undoubtedly think you should not prepare yourself for a welcome embrace." Benjamin and Eclipse were not on great terms, but they were on a constrictive path with each other - and Blaze had witnessed her hatred for Wolf.
"And, be all that as it may," He began as if none of it mattered, "I have found my peace with all that has happened, though admittedly, I cannot find it in my heart to ever allow you to go unpunished; how ever, fortunately for you I do not believe that today is that day."
In any other case Benjamin might have been curious as to how Cayden had summoned the brute back to life, but within his rambling on, Wolf had given the key and he made a mental note to ask his son about his own knowledge on it later. It was a clever move on Wolf's behalf, Blaze would allow him that much. "If you are finished your verbose rambling I suggest you turn around and find your daughter. You are not welcome on our borders or in our lands."
He turned his head so that he might take a side ways glance at Veita as she cradled his son, though he did not look upon her, daring not to take his eyes from that of Wolf, untrustingly. "Take him to the safety of the pack lands, Veita. Find Aleria and have her heal him until he is able to heal himself at a faster response." His voice had grown much quieter as he spoke to the female, softer and without challenge.
Slowly, his head straightened to face his foe once more. "Blade, will keep you safe from harm." He told her, hinting for his friend to follow. He did not know Veita well and hoped she did not take offence to the help offered by himself from one of the pack members.
"Now, Wolf - Do I need to remind you the way out of the Valley?"

"speech."
Thoughts.

A T . A . G L A N C E
  • Immortal - Fully matured at age 25.

• Kostas Pack.

• Fire Elemental.

• Elite Fighter.

• Chaotic Neutral.

• Vigilant.

• Faithful.

• Even tempered

• Compliant.

• Tenacious.

See profile for full details.

T H R E A D. N O T E S

• Text here.

Back to top Go down
WolfMortum

WolfMortum

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Blaze + Kostas).   Reunion (Blaze + Kostas). EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 10:11 pm

"Oh do not get me wrong now brother!" Sato responded with added enthusiasm as he gestured to that of Bladewolf and Veita, "That wasn't a threat at all, I was acknowledging him and rather speaking truthfully, he did at one time witness the ability I was trying to explain to you; You'd think there'd be a little more appreciation offered here, naturally I don't need to tell you any of this...". Perhaps it was for old times sake that he spoke so generously, there was nothing to gain for himself in elaborating on Cayden’s behalf though Sato couldn’t help but feel nostalgic as he sat amongst the grass and watched the older Nekishu as he so uncomfortably seemed to mire his presence.

Leaning forward a little, he looked up to Blaze from his rather casual seating, brows falling slightly as he found himself speaking rather more seriously at the mention of Aleria once again. “Admittedly, I would not think her wrong to hold something of a grudge…-Though s’long as it be hers and not of your make then no harm no foul, really..”. The thought of Benjamin consoling his daughter on his own death had not been a factor in his plan so many years back, WolfMortum had not at all planned on being taken down by the junior death; perhaps a testament to his own training the boy yet it was all old news now. The question remained however, wondering perhaps just how much Benjamin had soured Aleria’s view of he himself. “Well…-I suppose it cannot be helped, I took your woman, I suppose it’s only natural you sought to take something of mine. I do wonder the intelligence in sending those to, to her when you know that I’ll be headed in the same direction. Especially when the boys is a simple loss of consciousness, I expect he’ll wake sooner or later”.

On that note, Sato slowly climbed to his feet and stretched out a little, adding a roll of his shoulders as his eyes left that of Benjamin’s to survey the land surrounding them. “As eager as you might be to be rid of me brother, I was certain I caught the scent of Mathias on the way here; I couldn’t much give up the chance to catch up with him, he was like family…” He paused, a curious smile crossing him; “Though I suppose I soured the concept of family to you, haven’t I Blaze. I’d apologize though you’d sooner kiss your own ass than taste sincerity from my words, I reckon”.

“Perhaps once the other two take their leave, you and I might properly reminisce, hm?”.
Back to top Go down
Bladewolf
Able
Able
Bladewolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Blaze + Kostas).   Reunion (Blaze + Kostas). EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 2:49 pm

((getting my post in here, still same order otherwise i think))

A twitch rippled through his massive form at Wolf's words, one leg twitching forward, more in reflex than any conscious thought to attack, accompanied by a deep snarl. Essentially only Blaze's hand signal stopped him from launching himself at the intruding male. His hackles did remain raised however, as he listened to Blaze, his alpha, speak. Blade took his cue, and slowly stalked over to where Veita stood over Cayden. "We can put him in one of the rooms at the tavern, upstairs, the girls can tend to him after Aleria is done." He hoped she would recognize his voice despite it being substantially deeper and more gravely than it was normally when they spoke.

((short, but, it keeps things going))
Back to top Go down
Veita
Dilettante
Dilettante
Veita

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Blaze + Kostas).   Reunion (Blaze + Kostas). EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 6:41 pm

Veita had remained silent with Cayden being her priority in all of this. She didn't care for any of the past or any politics of what was going on. Right now she wanted him safe, she would get angry and try to find out what happened once they were away from the scene and she knew he would be all right. The threatening male seemed to hint that he was not the one to do this, yet the hatred that came from Blaze seemed to make her wonder if he were lying.
After some time they were given their leave and she moved as Blade moved over to them. Blaze had told her to take Cayden and the other male had not contested it. She eyes them both but then returned her attention to her mate as she held him against her the best she could considering the difference in size between the both of them.
She adjusted him as well as she could with a nod to Blaze though she had no intention of taking Cayden to this Aleria. Not when Wolf was the one looking for her, she would not risk him again.
"No one is touching him Blade" she warned her boss, outside of the tavern she took no rule, she had no alpha and she would kill any female who tried to touch her mate without her permission.
"Lets go"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Blaze + Kostas).   Reunion (Blaze + Kostas). Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunion (Blaze + Kostas).
Page 1 of 1