Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Strangers (Open/Desi'Andrea) Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
Strangers (Open/Desi'Andrea) Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
Strangers (Open/Desi'Andrea) Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
Strangers (Open/Desi'Andrea) Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
Strangers (Open/Desi'Andrea) Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
Strangers (Open/Desi'Andrea) Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
Strangers (Open/Desi'Andrea) Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
Strangers (Open/Desi'Andrea) Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
Strangers (Open/Desi'Andrea) Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
Strangers (Open/Desi'Andrea) Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Strangers (Open/Desi'Andrea)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GraalOtonami
Elite
Elite
GraalOtonami

Character Sheet
Member Status: Lone Lone

Strangers (Open/Desi'Andrea) Empty
PostSubject: Strangers (Open/Desi'Andrea)   Strangers (Open/Desi'Andrea) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 6:31 am

Graal Oh Otonami

Our history is but a cycle of failure, and the blood on our hands seldom belongs to another.

The sun sank across dappled leaves and grass as dusk approached.
Graal had been more or less hiding in this park, licking his wounds from the dark forest north of the city.
As he closes his eyes, the pale violet street lamps begin to turn orange.
"Not long now." He thought to himself, stretching his legs out in front of him with an extended grunt of relief.
His legs had cramped up earlier, and with the night, there was less risk of being seen.
He softly sings as he opens his eyes.
"Pry the darkness from my eyes..."
The bush around him was dark, spots of light reflecting to create a dimness rarely found.
"Divided, let the light seep in..."

He steps out, smiling a little as he looks towards the street lamps, squeezing his eyes almost-shut to avoid destroying his vision, accustomed to darkness that it was.
"Trees devoid of branches and hollow hives..."
He steps onto the empty path, black Tarmac to contrast pale sandy pebbles strewn tastefully across the park in small pools.
"Endless black and empty beds..."

He loved these songs, humans had a talent for building, controlling and changing the world around them, although often to the disadvantage of the creatures who HAD lived there prior, but humans always regretted it.
Their songs all-too-often reflected their emotions, and this one suited him right now.
"It's not the same, something's changed, I never use to be able to see past the trees..."
It's true, this wasn't his own land, so much was similar, but nothing was the same. The humans in his land had cities similar to this, metropolises teeming with humans at all hours, but never quite this barren, the lack of trees on every street, long rows of bushes proving the city with a sense of health and contentment, this city had little of that. It was almost stifling.
"A thousand unfamiliars are lying thick on the air and I can't breath..."

Memories of Graal's adolescence roil through his mind as he steps quietly but unafraid across the street, heading westwards. Another city park lay this way, One with a small pond or fountain with which he could drink from.
He spent a lot of time alongside humans as he grew up, both in training and in friendship, his native tongue made by fearsome Gouru, wolves and humans alike could vocalise it, even if they missed the finer cues of eachother's body language, meanings and concepts could still be shared.
He had come to admire humans, and humans had often come to admire wolves and their ascetic ways.
He wondered how they shared ideas here.
"Do the humans speak Common?" He mused, following his nose further.
Crunching leaves in an alley behind him alert him and he turns quickly, eyes scanning for danger.

"Graal's Speaking."
"Graal's Thoughts."
-GRAAL'S MEMORIES-
Back to top Go down
Desi'Andrea Sabine
Dilettante
Dilettante
Desi'Andrea Sabine

Character Sheet
Member Status: Vagabond Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: Strangers (Open/Desi'Andrea)   Strangers (Open/Desi'Andrea) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 6:50 pm

The scent of wolves teased her nose even this far at Lucius estate. She shuddered at the flash backs. Large dire wolves attacking in packs. Screams, the scent of blood, chaos all around. He had had decades to reconcile what had happened to their race. Times changed, she new this. However, the events of that night were fresh in her mind.

She had slumbered for millennia, unaware of times passing. To her, that night was only days old. Since she had awoken in this era, she had only seen the inside of Lucius home, rarely allowed to leave. "It is for your own good.", he would say. "Our race, I am sure is out there somewhere. I do not need them to start snooping around if word of your existence gets out. For all the work I did, our history states that you drowned and were lost at the bottom of the see never to plague this world with your existence."

The words were normally growled at her towards the end. She couldn't help how she was born. To survive on the blood of her fellow vampires. If not for the goddess' intervention, the Council would have killed her at birth. Since then she had served as her Goddess' right hand, to punishing those [vampires] who broke the sacred commandments set by her holiness.

She still did not know why she had awoken when she did. With her race spread out all of the world, her center has been shaken. What is she to do now, in this day and age?

The smell of blood was think in the air, instead of making her ache with hunger, she curled her nose, her stomach nauseous. Werewolf...Although the scent confused her some. The humans seemed to multiply at this time of day. Night life seemed to call these beings as well. What happened to the days when night fell and all scurried to their homes to flee the coming darkness?

She followed the scent, her training in stealth making the wolf unawares. She spotted the injured cur below her. Watched as he tensed and looked towards the alley way. A large city rat scurried out of from the trash bins. Large in size, it paused to watch the wolf, its pink nose twitching as it smelled the blood. She could almost see the wheels turning as its tiny brain tried to think if it could eat this wolf, prey or run? In the end it scurried away.

Her hand settled on the blade at her side. She should end his existence, it would be a mercy.
Back to top Go down
GraalOtonami
Elite
Elite
GraalOtonami

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strangers (Open/Desi'Andrea)   Strangers (Open/Desi'Andrea) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:24 pm

Graal Oh Otonami

Our history is but a cycle of failure, and the blood on our hands seldom belongs to another.

The sound behind Graal had been a rat, nothing more, and although his ever-empty stomach grumbled at him, he'd not sink so low as to eat a rat living on human lands.
The rat, on the other hand, had a seemingly opposite idea, half-opening its mouth to show huge teeth as it approached him.
Graal sighs, stepping back. -BONES BREAK AS THE MACE HIT'S GRAAL'S LEG, LEAVING THE WOLF HEAVILY INJURED, THE HUMAN STANDS, SHOULDERING THE MACE AND SHAKING HIS HEAD, "HOW WILL YOU EVER LEARN TO DODGE IF YOU KEEP YOUR CENTER OF BALANCE SO LOW AND DENSE?"-
Leaving four faintly glowing blue footprints hovering above the alleyway's gritty floor, he smiles a little.
As the rat scurries towards him, screeching its battlecry, but as it treads on one of the prints it suddenly stops in place.
Graal crushes its skull with a powerful paw before looking up to the moon and seeing...
"Another Grasht..."
His hackles raise and a growl escapes his mouth as he steps away from the silhouette.
"Another parasite..." he spits, teeth baring as fear flutters in his belly.
He wasn't so sure he could survive another clash with a monster while he was injured from only the previous day's fight.
"Are you here to hunt children too?" he snarls, "Or will you sate yourself with more adult humans, destroying the lives of so many innocents?"

"Graal's Speaking."
"Graal's Thoughts."
-GRAAL'S MEMORIES-
Back to top Go down
Desi'Andrea Sabine
Dilettante
Dilettante
Desi'Andrea Sabine

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strangers (Open/Desi'Andrea)   Strangers (Open/Desi'Andrea) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:01 pm

She watched as the large rat went for the wolf. The smell of blood probably urging it to attack the large predator. A large wolf would be a much better treat then trash. She watched as the wolf crushed its skull. Her fingers lifting from her sword. It seemed he did not wish to die just yet. She was watching the scene below carefully, saw the nerve in his neck and knew he was about to lookup. She could have stepped back but she allowed him to see her.

Her expression was neutral as her eyes met his. His fear quickly changing to anger. She smirked at him. She was used to fear but anger, she found amusing. What did he have to be angry with her about?

Her hand left her blade's hilt completely, but it was never out of reach. One moment she was above him on the roof, the next she was standing in front of him a least three feet away.
From the way he spoke she came to the conclusion that he had crossed paths with one of her kind. Perhaps the night had called her for this purpose. This wolf spoke of a vampire that surely needed to be reminded of their goddess' will.

Could there be another vampire besides Luscious?

"I do not walk in the same shadows of my Kin, Wolf", she says with disdain, her eyes spark with anger as he speaks like that to her, but she calmly let's the anger subside. This wolf, more than likely does not now of the Old ways, the Council, and of the Black Death squads.

Not that she cared one way or the other about the wolf she asked anyway, "This vampire caused your injury."
Back to top Go down
GraalOtonami
Elite
Elite
GraalOtonami

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strangers (Open/Desi'Andrea)   Strangers (Open/Desi'Andrea) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 6:20 pm

Graal Oh Otonami

Upon closer inspection, he could see her moving her hand away from a hilt of some description.
"Why would she need weapons?" the thought occurs, "Surely she can kill without them?"
A more chilling thought came to mind.
"What would she need weapons to kill? Is there something in these lands that can kill an unarmed Grasht?"
In an instant she was in front of him, her towering presence only hardening Graal's resolve until she speaks.
"I do not walk in the same shadows of my Kin, Wolf" she says dismissively, a spark of disdain in her soulless eyes.
"She thinks she's different?"
-THE DISEMBODIED VOICE BOOMS DOWN AT THE SCARED GIRL, HER FEAR RISING AS THE VAMPIRE INCHES EVER CLOSER TO HIS PREY-
"No. They're all the same..."
"I doubt it, Grasht." he growls, eyes narrowing as he drops his weight a little, though not evenly, he favours his front left paw, the one with a deep scratch down its side.
"The only Grasht I've met in this land tried to kill a youngling human stranded in a forest. If it wasn't for her guardian, she would have perished at his hands." he growls low in his throat, "I've no reason to assume you're any more merciful. After all, why would you approach me if not to hunt?"

"Graal's Speaking."
"Graal's Thoughts."
-GRAAL'S MEMORIES-
Back to top Go down
Desi'Andrea Sabine
Dilettante
Dilettante
Desi'Andrea Sabine

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strangers (Open/Desi'Andrea)   Strangers (Open/Desi'Andrea) EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 1:08 pm

The hilt of her blade was never out reach, she regarded the wolf, never letting her guard down. This close to him, the scent of his blood was enough to make her want to vomit. It didn't have the same sweet allure of vampire...

"The sweet smell of your blood can be scented for miles. As weak as you at this moment, you best be glad I showed up first. For your blood has beckoned those who hide in this city....Once you are surrounded by the others, you may be able to take out one or two but eventually you will fall. " She didn't say what had cuaght his scent, but she knew that the scum of this city would soon be biting at his heels, looking for easy prey.

As he crouched down, her eyes narrowed, "Choose your next move wisely, wolf." She kept her eyes on him ready if he decided to attack her. She could hear soft pitter patterig of feet around them. " They'rehere..." She didn't move, as she waited for him to decide his fate.

(sorry for the short post, i was thinking of sometype of creature that dwells in the city and craves flesh, like a ghoul or fey creature but i'm running out of time so I will let you decided what we face.)
Back to top Go down
GraalOtonami
Elite
Elite
GraalOtonami

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strangers (Open/Desi'Andrea)   Strangers (Open/Desi'Andrea) EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 9:03 am

(( Sorry! New PC was a nightmare to set up correctly and I've spent all this time bugfixing and stuff, I'll post in an hour or so, consider this a placeholder in the mean time :p ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strangers (Open/Desi'Andrea)   Strangers (Open/Desi'Andrea) Empty

Back to top Go down

Strangers (Open/Desi'Andrea)
Page 1 of 1