Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Doorways (Charon)  - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
Doorways (Charon)  - Page 2 Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
Doorways (Charon)  - Page 2 Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
Doorways (Charon)  - Page 2 Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
Doorways (Charon)  - Page 2 Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
Doorways (Charon)  - Page 2 Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
Doorways (Charon)  - Page 2 Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
Doorways (Charon)  - Page 2 Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
Doorways (Charon)  - Page 2 Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
Doorways (Charon)  - Page 2 Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Doorways (Charon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Michael

Character Sheet
Member Status: Vagabond Vagabond

Doorways (Charon)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doorways (Charon)    Doorways (Charon)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 5:37 pm

Charon moved on but not for long. He paused and in turn so did Michael he watched him unable to see what it was the male might be seeing, he found that he had to open himself up a little more, not to invade Charon's privacy but to pick up on any emotions he was feeling.
He closed his eyes in a brief moment before opening them his emotions taking on responses that Charon was feeling. The over all one which had the angel paying attention and feeling slightly more alert was the dread that radiated off of the male in droves. His fingers gripped around the trident ready for what ever may be waiting.
Michael had to allow Charon to fight how own monsters but he would not let the male be beaten, he would also not allow himself to be injured it would be a waste of time and energy for the both of them.
The fear was in Charon's voice as he called out but he still stood firm and soon a response was formed.
A figure moved and Michael rose his eyes to meet it, he looked at it and was not shocked to see a duplicate of Charon before him, he was one of his own monsters though this one had some physical differences "Hmm" he breathed and waited to see just how this would play out.

He placed the trident to the floor giving earth to its power as pale eyes held the two waiting for the moment where he might be called upon to act. Until then he would remain watchful for any ques that Charon might need assistance in withdrawing from Michael's attempt to help him.
The one who spoke to Charon was dripping will ill intention and menace as it spoke Michael could see evil in it's core as it tried to entice Charon over with it's promise of information. Michael's head moved to follow the movement of Charon as he started towards the ominous one and he stifled a sigh.
He came to help the male find out who he was, he came to help him unlock what he was and achieve his potential and it seemed that he had been right, Charon was to be evil but Michael now stood with a chance of stopping him from becoming so. How ever... the Archangel did not move, he did not try and stop Charon. The male's fate was his own. It was his choice all the angel did was voice that fact.
"What you do, you do. This is your choice, not that things not mine. You choose Charon"

Back to top Go down
Charon
Veteran
Veteran
Charon

Character Sheet
Member Status: Warden of the East Warden of the East

PostSubject: Re: Doorways (Charon)    Doorways (Charon)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 2:31 pm

'I... I can't move. No matter what my mind says, my body is bending to the will of this... thing! I can't talk, every muscle is being controlled like I've become some sort of marionette... Damn! This is bad, I'm getting closer and I don't know what's gonna happen when I get to the gate. Whaddo I do? Whaddo I do? Dammit! I shouldn't 've even considered its offer. It knew my weakness and exploited it with ease... Fuck you, Lucifer and whatever you did to me! I swear I'll get my revenge!... Wait, why is my arm lifting? I'm only a few steps away... Can I use my ice?' A step away, Charon found out, while not being able to move his body at will, he was still able to utilize his abilities. Guess this imitation of him can induce involuntary movement, but can't block off the ice that flows through him. Figuring this out, Charon hatched a plan. At this instant, he was slightly surprised that Michael didn't intervene. Then again, even if he was swallowed by this evil, the help would have tarnished his pride. A man's pride is what he protects the most and Charon would have been upset at the angel if he did. He got into this mess and he can get out of it.

Within grasp of the imitation, Charon's mind tensed, waiting for his copy to grab him. The paw hand struck like a viper and clasped around Charon's wrist. Now! The imitation's guard was lowered, confident that the real body wouldn't be able to attack or defend. Dead wrong, Charon's aura exploded to full power, manifesting to shroud his body. The ice spread from his body to the imitation with lightning speed and soon covered the body of his demon copy, freezing him solid in a fraction of a second. The ice crackled and hissed as it froze. Cold steam rose off the ice sculpture as movement came to a stop. Charon held his breath, his heartbeat thumping in his ears as everything fell silent. A warm exhale fell out between open lips, catching his breath with sharp and choppy inhales. Nothing was moAving and Charon could feel whatever grip this imitation had on him starting to slip. Muscles were able to relax as the strings to his puppet master have been cut. With quick reflexes and a sharp twist of his wrist, he broke free and jumped back, coming to a sliding halt.

Having thought he won that battle, relief came over Charon and calming his breath, he closed his eyes momentarily. Opening his eyes, the ice sculpture he had created hadn't moved nor has it shown any signs of stress. A chunk fell off the stump of an arm that the imitation had, clinking against the ground as it rested beside the hand that had broken to pieces. However, the battle was far from over. A shooting pain shot up his left arm, like a pole was splitting his bones. Charon grimaced, digging his claws into the sleeve that covered his arm. Ripping the sleeve off, the pain had increased, numbing the limb entirely and unable to move. In an attempt to relieve the throbs, gnarled claws dug deep into the flesh and pulled long cuts, blood pouring forth. Even within those few seconds, the cuts already began to heal. The blood soaked his fur and dripped onto the ground. The searing pain of the cuts only layered on top of the shooting throbs. A throaty wince came from gritting teeth. Arm shaking and shivering, Charon was unable to control the increasing pain until the runes that were etched onto his skin began to crawl. Wrapping up his arm, the archaic language spread across his body quickly. The transformation had begun. Even with the short contact Charon had with his imitation, was enough to transfer whatever that imitation consisted of to the real body. Taking shape, the anthro wolf's body was covered with the runes, long boney horns shot out right above his brows that lit up like candles, ears elongated, body bulking in mass and strength, and finally his body erupted in a blue, flame-like aura and wreeked of hellish intent. Teal, slitted eyes looked to the angel. The pure malice that Charon emitted flooded the area. Totally overriden, the control this power had over Charon completely pushed his concious deep within, almost as if he had traded spots. The immortal could only look through his eyes, however do nothing but at the mercy of Lucifer.

"Michael!" The voice was not Charon's but someone, or perhaps better described, something elses. Whatever it was, it recognized the archangel and without hesitation, attacked. Even with the short distance, this demon Charon disappeared with blinding speed. Silence followed as he seemed to vanish in thin air. After several long seconds, the wolf reappeared directly in front of Michael, arm already pulled back for a punch. His fist was covered in a thick layer of ice. What's different between this ice was that viens of black struck through the ice, hellish influences fueling the strength of the frozen water, bringing its power to a whole new tier. With arrogant confidence, Charon swung for a straight punch for the jaw.
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Doorways (Charon)    Doorways (Charon)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 7:35 am

Charon was quiet but his eyes were conflicted Michael watched him realizing after a moment or so once the second version of himself had grabbed hold of his wrist that Charon in fact was fighting within himself, he seemed unable to form any sort of control other then his ability to use ice. He was starting to use it and it shot towards the copy of himself coating him until he became frozen solid. It was rather impressive to watch. Even when he was a prisoner within himself imprisoned by something much more powerful he was still able by sheer will power alone to call his gifts to his aid.
In a swift movement Charon pulled himself away from the frozen statue of himself, it seemed he was able to move again, Michael followed each and every move sensing changes in the male's muscles before he himself probably did.
Yet he had still done nothing to help Charon, he didn't know whether that angered the male or not but he didn't try to read him. He was still for a reason, Charon had to try and work most of this out by himself in order to choose his path forward.

Instead of relaxing the angel became tenser things would not be so easy, he would have been a fool to think so and soon without much reprieve for Charon it seemed the male started to suffer a terrible pain that seemed to over take every part of him, so much so that he started to physically harm himself to make it stop.
Michael wanted to help him, to make it stop but he could feel something coming so he remained still calling his own powers to stir within himself. Without changing at all Michael would start to appear a lot more menacing, it was the power which began to emminate and slowly hum from him, it was not light or reassuring like many considered angels would have but it was powerful and frightening, full of intention and threat. He watched as Charon changed and soon settled his eyes upon him.

'Michael'
The voice was not that of Charon, it was someone else. Someone Michael knew well. He pulled himself to stand to attention, straight and ready to move. He did not reply there was no need they both needed no introduction, Michael was the angel to cast Lucifer down from the heavens, if it came to it he would defeat his brother again without regret.
He darted from view and reappeared just before Michael with a ice coated fist aimed straight towards his face, Michael had no chance to move his head away so he did not try, his own arms shooting up now coated in a red glow of flame to counter the ice rising with speed to deflect the punch, his left leg coming up in unison with it in an aim to connect with the legs of his attacker and force him to take a pace backwards away from him.
"Control yourself Charon. This is your body and yours alone. Drive them out" he said loud and clearly despite the battle he was now in "Drive them out... Focus!" his voice would boom and cut through all else, it would find Charon and he hoped it would help him.
Back to top Go down
Charon
Veteran
Veteran
Charon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Doorways (Charon)    Doorways (Charon)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 3:24 am

Stuck within an inescapable box, only able to watch his involuntary actions behind his own eyes, Charon could only feel numbness across his own body. The strings of his puppetmaster moved the strings against his will. Like he was drowning, consciousness slipped in an out, only able to hear and see his surroundings a few frames at a time. He struggled against this dark power in vain, unable to make his efforts to come to fruition. His paws kicked and flung out, wanting to grab something as he fell darker into this darkness. Like looking through a tunnel, Charon could see that he was swinging for Michael, openly attacking the angel. This isn't what I wanted! The opposite of what I wanted... I wanted the answers, but... but this power I can't handle! Dammnit! It's too overwhelming... Charon continued to sink, still flailing about. Grabbing something, anything. Then, muffled words echoed, barely reaching his ears. "...Charon...your body...out...drive 'em out...focus!" Michael! He's trying to get to me! I can hear him...I can still get out of this! Chaon flailed more, then finally his paw hit against something solid, though invisible. Before drifting away, claws wrapped around the object. The object glowed faintly in the darkness, appearing like a simple pole. The darkness had its pull on Charon still, but at least he was fighting it. Climbing up, he could see another faint glow, like another rung to the ladder, leading to return to his body.

Meanwhile, the beast that Charon had become threw a straight right to the face of the Archangel, arrogantly and openly fighting a heavenly entity. His fist was covered in a layer of his ice that was laced with demonic energy, strengthening the frozen water to a whole new level; black veins ran through, like cracks. Throwing the punch at a speed unseeable to the sharpest of natural eyes, there was little surprise when Michael was able to throw up a block. He was even able to counter near instantly, swinging a leg out towards the demon Charon intending to sweep his own legs. Easily seeing this attempt, his reflexes were able to react quick enough. He couldn't stop the punch he has already thrown, however his legs weren't committed to a move yet. Should he deflect, take the hit or evade? Punch connecting, it should have sent the Angel flying, or at least forced him back some. Perhaps it was the holy and hellish powers that nullified the power behind his punch. Choosing to evade the sweeping leg, demon Charon jumped and disappeared again. The words that Michael had spoken still made no visual change upon the demon Charon. Reappearing above the Angel, his big bulky form curled up and begun to spun in a continuous somersault, momentum building up. Demon ice covered his legs, intending to unleash a powerful heel-kick on top of Michael's head. Becoming a blur, it would be questionable whether or not the Angel could survive blocking such an attack. Would he evade or stay?
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Doorways (Charon)    Doorways (Charon)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 7:16 am

The countering attack did not do what it was intended to the monster before him dodging it as easily as Michael had dodged the first one. It was expected but frustrating non the less. Michael had known the risks coming here, it was unknown territory he had made it seem as though he could not be in danger but that wasn't the fact, he just wished to help Charon.
Being inside Charon's head had him at a certain disadvantage, should the demon gain hold it would mean Charon and Michael both would be trapped inside the new mind Charon being nothing but a host body, mind beaten. He needed Charon to fight for his life and for his power back. "Fight Charon" he would keep calling to the male to guide him as much as he could.

The oncoming attack from the demon was not one he could miss, he had not enough time to evade his body recovering itself from the sweeping kick. Each of their movements were split seconds leaving minimal time for either of them to react.
Michael found himself a short term spectator as the ice covered foot came towards him, he braced himself taking the kick where it was intended to land.
They connected with a loud cracking sound, the mask Michael had been wearing cracking to the right hand side of it, nearly fracturing. The Angel would not go down easily though fighting to keep upright he was forced onto one knee. Seldom had Michael ever taken a blow but he managed to conceal any damage the best he could.
Hands ablaze once again the earth surrounding the angel burst into identical flames, ones designed to cut through the ice the demon was using.
They twisted forming into funnels one after the other until just shy of a dozen spiraled upwards seeming out of control until they suddenly took a formation, aiming themselves for the demon, intent on devouring him within their heat.
His voice had a growl to it when he spoke again, yet he kept on trying to help "Find your way out Charon, it is your body. You control it!"

Back to top Go down
Charon
Veteran
Veteran
Charon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Doorways (Charon)    Doorways (Charon)  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 11:38 pm

Glimmers from the demon ice could be seen as Charon's body became a blur as the continuous somersault sped up to break-neck speeds. Momentum kept building and exponentially increasing until it was time for the final blow. Or so he had intended. So much force was put behind one attack that it could break glaciers, the heel acting as an axe that could split the ice mountain clean in half. "Glacier Crush!", the demon influenced Charon called out his attack. While not in control of his own body, Charon's parasitic companion seemed to pull from his thoughts and memories, using the same moves and attacks. With the final flip, Charon extended his legs out flat and connected with a devastating left-heeled kick to the top of Michael's armored head. A thundering cracking sound whipped throughout the space they were in and the ground beneath splintered. Movement's freezing, Charon stifled his amazement in how well the Arcangel took the hit. How?! The demon ice that covered his foot-paw produced a hairline crack, but nothing more. Noticing too, the crack that Michael's helmet endured, a lip curled into a grin. Neither of them were infallible, however he was able to deal damage to the heavenly body. This is good!

No it isn't! The true Charon snapped back as he was held down by this Hellish current. Slowly, he rose higher towards the surface. Each time Michael called out to him, it gave him another rung to climb onto.

Not waiting for anything, Michael was already unleashing his counter. Bright and brilliant flames engulfed the angel's hands and the ground around them. Things were beginning to heat up! Retreating, Charon leapt back to a more bearable distance, away from the flames that could melt his demon ice. Claws dug into the floor of the cave or whatever they were in anymore, scraping to a stop. With little time to pause, spiraling fire that took the shape of miniature twisters threw themselves at the demon. There must have been a dozen of them. No time to count, though. The heat of the fire could be felt on Charon and it even made the blue fire cloak that covered his form similarly to Micheal flicker, reacting to the holy fire. Still underestimating his speed, Charon had plenty of time to evade such an attack. Powerful legs pushed off the ground, Charon disappearing once again. Even if the fire were able to home itself to Charon, he wouldn't allow the chance to do so. He would be simply too fast. Dashing around, aiming to evade Michael's sight, Charon lined up his next attack.

With the ice not effecting the angel easily as he wanted it to, the conceited demon Charon would bring the fight to a whole new level. The intensity of Michael's flames were already annoying the wolf. However, the angel's attack gave him an idea. Holding a paw-hand out, palm facing his opponent, an ice wall, about 10 cm thick, was cast from the ground, visually separating the two. In a swift motion, Charon spun and kicked the wall off its base and sent it flying towards Michael. The wall did not break nor did it tumble through the air. It remained upright. Using this, Charon hid behind it and right before it reached his opponent, the wolf dashed around the angel at his fastest speed. Charon reappeared directly behind of the armored angel. His left fist was cocked back against his side, ready to throw a punch, pivoting at his waist. Holding himself there, the right paw-hand 'shielded' the clenched fist as dark, black, Hellish energy began to pool around it, as if pulling it from thin air. Risking the charging time, he knew that Michael would have plenty of time to react. Perhaps the sheer amount of this energy that gathered into his fist, enough to devastate even the most powerful of foes, cause Micheal to hesitate. Concentrating into a brilliant black, so dark, it began to reverse itself and glow, then shimmer, like a bright light. Not nearly enough to blind, or even too bright too look at, but still cast shadows on top of other shadows. Losing control of this energy, Charon threw the punch before he did, aiming to connect anywhere. "Morning Star!"

'Almost there!... Just... a... little further!'

The glow would shroud most of Michael's vision, unable to see Charon very clearly. But then, the glowing fist would begin to fall, then take a hard left and fly off to the side. Hopefully this would confuse his opponent and Charon continued to lunge forward. He would then tackle the angel, but retain hold as then the wolf would use his speed to carry him and Michael far away, disappearing and reappearing a hundred meters or so away from where their fight was taking place. Quickly throwing up a crude ice dome over the both of them, a gigantic explosion quaked the space they were in. The angel's flames already began to weaken the ice and a spiderweb crack originated at the brunt of the dome that took the most damage from the shockwave. The thunderous explosion subsiding, Charon lowered the ice dome. Lowering himself to his knees, Charon clasped at his left upper arm, which had been reduced to only a several centimeter stump. Blood spurted out, creating a large pool on the ground beside him quickly. Regaining only temporary control of himself, Charon could already feel it coming back. With a rash decision, he drove his index and middle fingers into the center of his chest, where the invisible key was located, unable to access it himself. Howling in pain and distress, Charon had succeeded, however desperately, to end this takeover of unholy powers. The white runes snaked back into his now gone left arm and the blue flames dissipated. Removing bloodied fingers from the hole in his chest, Charon spat up blood and stifled his difficulty breathing. "I... I think I almost killed an Angel of God!"
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Doorways (Charon)    Doorways (Charon)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 6:30 pm

His attack made a difference as the monster backed away but it did not come to fruition the twisters as brilliantly powerful as they were did not match the speed of the creature he had become. Michael had not seen it to its full ability until it evaded them. It was faster then even he had imagined but then he was not surprised it was not his landscape to go assuming things. Anything and everything could happen when trapped inside someone else's mind even things that should never have been possible and would not be possible in the real world outside of the mind's confines.
His eyes followed each movement as his body recovered from the attack he had sent out, Charon was on the move an attack of his own forming. A shield started to grow turning into what looked like a wall, it was made up of what he assumed to be ice cold exuding it.

It came at him at speed, his body moved to brace itself his hands shooting out as though to shatter the wall, the impact would have been enough to obliterate most things but he had in doing so fallen for the ruse. It was a distraction Charon darting out from the side of it with a blow he had little more then a split second in which he was able to evade. The energy seeping from the fist which flew through the air towards him was enough to make the angel ache before it had even come close to hitting him. If he were to take it's impact he knew that he would been in great danger it would take to long to recover and being vulnerable for any length of time could lead to not only his demise but Charon's also.
The angel threw himself backwards and off his own feet in order to get away it would put him to the ground but he would be able to get up quickly enough he could not risk the fist impacting upon his form not when he was all ready at such a disadvantage.

He had even little time then he had imagined though, it was not the floor that impacted him but the form of Charon in something of a tackle, a light exuded from him dazzling the eyes of the angel so he could not see well enough to know just what was going on or what was going to happen so he did all he could and braced himself for what ever impact would come.

Once stationary he looked around, a shield had formed around them both and it also appeared to be made of ice. He instantly withdrew any heat he was causing pulling the power back within himself. The real Charon was before him and not only that he had protected him which was a strange retaliation for one who spent eternity protecting others, by the appearance of Charon he had paid dearly for it.
The male shoved his hand into himself pulling away at something, Michael wouldn't attempt to stop him and watched as a spectator one of his hands moving to the stump of an arm instantly sealing it from losing more blood with a simple touch. "Don'y fret over that, I am not dead yet. What have you done?"

Back to top Go down
Charon
Veteran
Veteran
Charon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Doorways (Charon)    Doorways (Charon)  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 9:19 pm

Charon's heart jumped and writhed in agony as his two claws pierced the muscle. The shock not only seared his chest in pain, but jolted his demonic powers enough and somehow worked the seal's key within his heart to force close the Hellish parasite back into its place. Howling through gritted teeth, eyes widening, he nearly doubled over with the lack of an arm to prop him up. The enormous power that had been tearing his body apart quickly vanished, exorcised. The brilliant blue aura-like fire that flowed from his fur flickered out like it had been deprived of fuel. Muscles shrank and his form thinned as the boost he received ceased and as a side effect, left his body slighly emancipated. A tight and tense body laxed somewhat when there was no trace of the demonic power flowing. Warm blood rose up the throat and Charon coughed as the liquid started to enter his lungs. He must have scratched his esophagus or punctured a lung as he pierced his chest. The metallic taste lingered on his lips, teeth turning a deep pink. Stifling his coughing, it was difficult when it came time to remove his claws from his chest. A wet slipping sound could be heard and as the air hit the wound, more blood slowly drained from the hole. His paw-hand instantly went to the ground to prop himself up before he did fall forward. Then he remembered with each pump of his, now mortally wounded, heart, spurts of blood just spilled onto the ground. By now, about 3.5 liters of blood either was just a pool on the ground at his side or oozed from his chest. "I'm immortal... I can't die... It's just blood loss, my arm will grow back and it'll all be fine... right? ...I'm not getting better..." By now in any other situation, Charon could feel how his body would react to the wounds, then they would instantly start to heal and regrow. But this time, that 'better' feeling wasn't coming.

"Must... stop bleeding! ...I know, my ice!.... Why can't I craft any ice?!" Distraught, Charon's body began to shake, unable to conjure any of his ice to at least freeze the stump and hole in his chest to stanch the bleeding. A garbled "Fuck!", bubbled from his mouth as his propping paw-hand flew up to clasp the stump, palm trying to cover the clean cut. Blood didn't pour, but still dribbled as he could not stop it completely. "Why am I not healing and able to craft any ice?! Damn you, Lucifer!"

His eyes grew hazy, blinking and squinting to regain a clear image of the floor he has been staring at for what seemed like an eternity. Then Michael spoke. He had almost forgotten about the Angel he had almost killed, or at least would have wounded severely. That attack seemed powerful enough to rip right through the armor he was wearing and pierce his heart. A feeling of dread washed over him. Was Charon in fear what he had almost caused, or the power that he had access to? Another wave of pain made him wince and spit up more blood and this time, a little bit of bile. The question of 'What have you done?", echoed in his thoughts. It made him remember what had transpired within just a few fractions of a second before he forced the demonic powers away. His voice hoarse and choking, Charon attempted to explain. "Right b'fore that attack hit, I- *hack* -I managed enough control to cut off m'arm and throw it aside. That much power in one place though... an explosion was eminent so I took us far and guarded us. *heaving blood* Even with the black ice, it was barely enough... That explosion could have cleaved the meat from our bones..." Charon then recalled this was Archangel Michael and changed his statement. "...well, it wouldn't 've been good either way..." Paw-hand re-grasped the stump and claws dug into the skin to retain the pressure, failing to notice that Michael had already stopped the bleeding with a wave of his hand. "We should prob'ly find our way out b'fore anythin' else bad happ'ns."
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Doorways (Charon)    Doorways (Charon)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 8:03 am

He was not accustomed to such events. He had lived for all time yet Charon was introducing him to a new range of emotions it was taking him by surprise and that alone was not something which often happened, nor was the feeling of uselessness as the male before him suffered through pains that Michael could do very little about while inside Charon's mind.
The injuries he had incurred were self created to an extent and seeing as Michael had no control over what was conjured in the head of another all he could do was offer an occasional helping hand as he had done with sealing the blood flow to the severed wound.
He would not be able to properly help Charon until they were clear from his mind, Michael was in just as much of a vulnerable position as him when within it.

It was uncomfortable watching Charon as he tried to explain what was happening and again that was something strange, often Michael found himself to be indifferent to such things after so much exposure during his life time.
His hand moved to the male's shoulder in an idle attempt to steady him, his head nodding at the wise mention of finding a way out of the self made hell.
"That is a good idea"
His gaze lifted to cast around the remaining world Charon was forming around them, there was no obvious way out but things were fluid, it could change at any moment.
"you must keep moving Charon. You have to concentrate on finding a way out of yourself" he lowered his head to hold eye contact and keep the male on an even keel for the time being. Charon had been through a lot there was no way to tell what mental fractures could have formed in response to what was happening.
He let go giving him a wider birth to move on. "I am with you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doorways (Charon)    Doorways (Charon)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Doorways (Charon)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2