Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Doorways (Charon)  Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
Doorways (Charon)  Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
Doorways (Charon)  Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
Doorways (Charon)  Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
Doorways (Charon)  Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
Doorways (Charon)  Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
Doorways (Charon)  Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
Doorways (Charon)  Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
Doorways (Charon)  Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
Doorways (Charon)  Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Doorways (Charon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael

Michael

Character Sheet
Member Status: Vagabond Vagabond

Doorways (Charon)  Empty
PostSubject: Doorways (Charon)    Doorways (Charon)  EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:38 am

Michael had sensed large changes in the local dynamic in the few weeks since he had arrived, it had been a hindrance but one he couldn't afford. He had taken a step back in sight of the changes so not to apply any more pressure to any of the locals when it seemed like enough weighed upon them.
The soul of Zigan could wait, even Michael couldn't tell what the captivity having been so prolonged would do to it but urgency was not something Michael wanted to address when such decisions needed making.
He had some things to do.

One of those things was to find Charon again, the male had caught his attention the night outside the laundry house. Michael could see darkness there, he was not one of Michael's 'team' but the male was struggling and needed guidance should he know it or not and Micahel never shied away from someone or thing in need if the need was not created at their own fault. Charon didn't know what he was. In truth neither did Michael, not fully anyway but he could open doors for the male, rather uncomfortable ones but it would give him answers none the less.

Closing his eyes beneath the mask he worked to locate the male which he did with ease.
Within seconds he found himself standing before him just out of touching distance, this time he did not make effort to hide his wings, his form on show other then his face which was hidden the norm when on the mortal plain.
“Hello Charon”
He spoke calm and confident as usual but he assessed the male before him, he knew he caused him pain as Charon caused Michael to be physically aware.
“Tell me about your arm”

Last edited by Michael on Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charon
Veteran
Veteran
Charon

Character Sheet
Member Status: Warden of the East Warden of the East

Doorways (Charon)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doorways (Charon)    Doorways (Charon)  EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 2:30 pm

Lingering within city limits, Charon was contemplating not prolonging his stay. It was daylight and was becoming more difficult keeping himself hidden from the humans that lived here. Around every corner and from within the thin shadows, he watched until he could dart from cover to cover. Over long distances, Charon would invoke his ice abilities to create a smooth surface on which he could skate across on. The icy surface would then disappear in his wake, not to create a confusion amongst anyone to happen across a streak of ice on a warm late summer's day. Frost crackled and snapped as it grew in various spots over his clothed, anthro form. From his previous adventure in Muchani, Charon still had on the black jeans, tee and dark grey overcoat. The hood was placed over his head, concealing his ears, but his nose still stuck out. He kept his abilities active as to be swift in leaving the city unseen. Breath fogged in front of his muzzle with each exhale.

The outskirts of the city were much easier to navigate with each building further and further apart, although more distance to travel to get behind cover. This is where his swift skating came in handy. Coming out from a small development of houses, Charon could see a field down the street. Seeing at that as a ticket out of the City, he made haste and he hurried from house to house, skating from yard to yard. Seeing as the coast was clear, Charon darted across the street and into the wild field. Out of sight and deep within the field, Charon relaxed to a walk, then to a stop. He could no longer hear the ambiance of the inner city, or automobiles for that matter.

Clenching his fists tight, he faced the sky and let out a howling yell as a roar of ice jetted high into the air. Feeling the need to release a lot of pent up energy, Charon then spun as a wave of ice covered dozens of meters of field in a single swipe, freezing the wild flora instantly. Firing ice then at anything unfrozen that he could see from his fists, the ice howl from earlier caused a light snowfall momentarily. Stopping, everything glittered like a winter wasteland and Charon just stood there, huffing at the exertion of energy. He wasn't mad perse, but it did make him feel good. He could probably freeze the rest of the field and the adjacent forest without lifting a finger, but he was already satisfied for the time being.

A tingle shot up from his left arm, the sensation familiar. Fog streamed from his nose with a long exhale, not liking how this might turn out. Something is nearby; something of supernatural presence. Not even having the time to shift his weight to begin walking, a large, imposing form materialized just in front of him. Surprise shot through him with how sudden it was. A powerful aura collided with Charon's as his arm suddenly ached. The voice, the figure and that light aura; he knew who this was, instantly recognizing him. Instinctively, Charon withdrew, hopping back a couple meters or so to put some distance between them. Michael was uncomfortably close to begin with. Charon wasn't as kind to return the greetings, "What do you want?", he enunciated every word for emphasis. His voice was neutral, however a little impatient. Then, answering his question, he should have guessed as the winged male inquired about it their last meeting. "Why should I?" Charon wasn't obligated to tell him anything, although a few things have had light shed upon them since he and the angel have last met. Charon became defensive, "Giv'me a reason... Why d'yuh need t'know wi's such haste?" Paws then slid casually into the side pockets of the overcoat.
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

Character Sheet

Doorways (Charon)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doorways (Charon)    Doorways (Charon)  EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 10:33 am

He eyed the cool earth and air around the being for a moment with such intensity that he were able to see the make up of it, demonic but he had never doubted that. He was unsure of exactly what Charon was or who he belonged to but it was an opposing force one that he could not see clearly though he could see its darkness through a haze. Lucifer had his talons in this one but Michael wondered who was doing his brothers dirty work or whether Lucifer himself had given Charon his ability.
Either way Michael desired to know how it worked and in his desire he had the want to help Charon open himself up in order to educate the both of them about just who and what Charon was.

As always the male seemed less then happy to see Michael, the angel didn't really care in fact it flickered amusement within himself.
"I wonder" he skipped the questions the male had so scathingly asked. "Whether you know what power it is you hold and how to use it?" he mused not caring if he rubbed him up the wrong way.
"I mean surely you are aware you're not the run of the mill furry fellow yes? What I wonder is how do you not know what you are, how you became this way?" he had his full attention upon him now.
"If you wish to find answers to your questions and mine I assure you that you should tolerate me and answer"
Back to top Go down
Charon
Veteran
Veteran
Charon

Character Sheet

Doorways (Charon)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doorways (Charon)    Doorways (Charon)  EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 2:51 pm

(Charon's regular ice powers aren't demonic, however when his demonic empowerment is activated, his ice does become laced with hellish nature, just so you know Smile)

Eyes narrowed at the heavenly body that had every so gracefully entered his presence. For the reason alone that Michael's appearance always agitates Charon's left arm was enough to make Charon dislike him. That and his stubbornness in getting answers out of the immortal wolf. Charon thought of him as a nuisance and nothing more. His questions, however, might as well been rhetorical as Micheal didn't bother to answer them. Instead he asked his own and Michael was already off to a bad start with Charon and was beginning to make it worse. "De'hell is that supposed tuh mean?! Do yuh not see what is around yeh? I know full well of what power I have and how tuh use it." Then, by punctuating his statement, he would then prove it to Michael. The ice on his form increased a little as he ramped up his power a little bit and removed his paws from the pockets. With a step forward with his left foot, Charon cocked his right arm back as it covered in a layer of ice. Then he shifted his weight forward and with his entire body, threw a powerful punch forward, snow-like ice exploded from his fist. Purposefully missing Michael, the powerful torrent of ice rushed passed him, and into the forest. A long, spread out strip of instantly frozen trees a couple hundred meters long was the result. Charon's clothes whipped about him from the blow-back until he was finished, satisfied. Withdrawing his fist, Charon reduced his stance to what it was before, however crossed his arms over his chest. "Enough for yuh?" At the time, Charon didn't realize Michael was actually referring to the latent power that had been embedded deep within him ever since the markings have been permanently etched on his left forearm.

The questions kept coming. However, this time Charon was not as quick to answer. He was right this time. Michael seems to know more than Charon once thought. Then again, he should have caught on when he displayed his clairvoyance on that rainy night in the city. Michael made a good point. If he wanted answers, he would then have to comply, even just for a short while. He didn't like when he was pinned like this, not getting his way. "Tch, fine... Yes, I'm aware and I do wonder of the origins of these differences. Yeh speak like yuh know the answers to these questions... Enlighten me and I may help you with the answers yer wantin.'"
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

Character Sheet

Doorways (Charon)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doorways (Charon)    Doorways (Charon)  EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 10:57 am

Michael cocked his head following broken words from a broken creature, he tutted gently his head straightening out in order for him to shake it gently.
"You know your powers, some of them" he mused his voice as ever level and probably annoyingly calm for the likes of Charon.
"But do you know all of them? Do you not feel that something stirs within you, just out of your reach, something you can only see out of the corner of your eyes and never locate?" he waited in silence for a while wanting an actual answer, he wanted to find out now just as much as Charon did. Being unable to see the extent of the creatures power due to its influence was slightly frustrating to the angel and he was not used to such an emotional response.
He glanced over his shoulder at the now settled ice from Charon's display looking back after brief recognition of the power. "very good but no"

Charon seemed to relent a little the more they conversed, Michael shifted from one foot to the other in a rather human response to his thoughts as Charon laid out an opening for him.
"Well Charon I am not entirely sure of your powers. That leads me to believe they are of a certain origin. Tell me to your knowledge have you ever met Lucifer? I am not willing to read your mind"
Back to top Go down
Charon
Veteran
Veteran
Charon

Character Sheet

Doorways (Charon)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doorways (Charon)    Doorways (Charon)  EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 3:52 pm

Michael tutted at Charon like he was a child answering a question wrong. Charon was farm from such and only furthered his anger fueled frustration. His ice was beginning to hiss in the places it covered his form from how intensely cold he was causing it to be; the existing air was scalding the ice. The heavenly body was much too calm for Charon, almost as if Michael was unadulterated by emotion. But what did he mean, only aware of some of his abilities? He had his ice abilities ever since his eyes first opened and that's all he's ever had. Michael continued with a power that lays dormant within him. No matter how the angel put it, Charon never sensed a different feeling within him that felt similar as to his ice abilities. Nothing ever surfaced nor interfered with his already existing magic. "No, I do not", Charon stated flatly to Michael, answering his string of questions. "I take it, however, you do in fact sense something?... The only different thing that happens is you causing my arm to ache whenever yer present." His eyes narrowed, "All it's been is a nuisance, not a source of power" Though the thought of the latter made him curious. More power would be nice...

Even the clairvoyant angel wouldn't delve into his mind, implying his telepathic abilities. So, he can read minds, huh? Charon didn't understand his unwillingness to do so. All of Michaels questions would be answered in an instant. The act of doing so though disturbed Charon, as he didn't want others siphoning off his memories, breaching the privacy of his own mentality. While Michael speculated, Charon thought, too, about what he was saying. The name Lucifer he had heard, just as much as other major figures in Christian mythology. Aside from that, he could swear someone claiming himself such in his night terrors. "I may have. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

Character Sheet

Doorways (Charon)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doorways (Charon)    Doorways (Charon)  EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 8:11 am

The male seemed to be fighting against his dislike for Michael and his curiosity at what the angel seemed to be saying to him. Michael was ever patient and was willing to allow Charon the time to work it out he had made his decisions now regarding his reasoning for being in the lands and in turn he now had an expanse of time before him for other focus he chose Charon to be his first focal point.
The ice continued to hiss and move around ominously behind his back, as it was it could not hurt Michael in the slightest yet the angel had no doubt that if Charon were to unlock what ever his abilities were he would be able to at least make Michael feel his wrath, the notion didn't perturb the angel only make him even more curious.
"If I felt you were of the norm Charon I would not be wasting time nor breath upon you"

His response when asked about Lucifer was interesting. If he had no dealings with him he would have just said so, Michael knew that such answers were shielding some sort of secret or guilt, he incriminated himself with his response but Michael understood his willingness to protect himself it probably seemed like a very bad idea to admit to an Arch Angel that you had dealings with Lucifer and demons.
"This is not a trial Charon. There is no right or wrong answer. No punishments for involvement with.... alternative beings"
He moved a step closer his eyes falling to the mentioned arm he twitched his fingers out, "May I?" indicating he wished to touch upon it.
Back to top Go down
Charon
Veteran
Veteran
Charon

Character Sheet

Doorways (Charon)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doorways (Charon)    Doorways (Charon)  EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 9:49 pm

In the instances of silence between the immortal beings, little cogs and gears moved inside Charon's mind, subconsciously putting pieces together. Recalling upon Lucifer in the Christian mythology, there were other angelic beings that served under God, but Lucifer was one of the fallen, thus creating the alternate of Heaven: Hell. Michael then started to ring a bell. Wasn't he of the one who threw Lucifer down from heaven? Charon from the start from their first acquaintance that this Michael was no ordinary being. Even now he has feathery wings, much like an angel would have. Is this really St. Michael the Archangel? So the religious humans spouting their supposed nonsense was true. Pieces were beginning to fall into place. Why would such a powerful angel manifest himself on Earth? Isn't this all above him?

Then his questions were answered. Charon had piqued Michael's interest. There was something about him that brought the Archangel all the way to the land of the living to speak with Charon. He did, infact, sense something from within the wolf. Charon acknowledged this, however gave no physical indication; he only stood and watched. Honestly, Charon has no clue he has physically met Lucifer. Only in dreams, a constant playback of someone calling themself Lucifer constantly repeats night after night in Charon's head. 'Maybe' is truly the best answer he could give the Archangel. The way he said it however, may have come off that he has, but is not quite admitting it. Nonetheless, he could care less of admitting such in front of a messenger of God. No one has ever been able to convince him of any sort of religion nor has he put in any effort over the centuries to decide one for himself. Of course, Charon knows of the religions and what they consist of, and even with an Archangel standing before him, doesn't prove anything. He would still consider himself agnostic.

Michael tried to relieve Charon with no consequences to whatever he says. "Hell if I care, Michael. The name Lucifer only has significance with me by what I've read or heard. If I remember correctly, he was one of your brethren until he was cast out... If you must know, Lucifer haunts my dreams constantly, the same scenario repeating, saying he owns me. As anyone else would, I wish for these terrors to stop and to take my own individuality back. You seem to have some indication that you already know what I'm talking about, so why not just tell me?" It was then Charon recalled upon when someone else said they would help him in figuring out what all this was. It was easy enough to keep an eye on her. But an Archangel is a different story. Michael gestured to approach him and touch what was scripted on his left arm. As his hands lifted, Charon whipped around to face his left side away from the Archangel, defensive. "How can I trust you?" As any angel's job, all evil must be eradicated. How did Charon know Michael wasn't somehow going to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

Character Sheet

Doorways (Charon)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doorways (Charon)    Doorways (Charon)  EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 1:55 pm

"I assure you that you would indeed care shoulder powers from either side decide to reign down their powers upon you" he responded to Charon's 'hell if I care attitude' it was a very dangerous one indeed were Charon expecting to survive. He was lucky that it was Michael he were talking to should it have been any other ArchAngel or even any from Lucifer's ranks Michael was sure they would have struck him down for such insolence. He pushed passed that hoping that Charon would adjust his behaviour should be meet with any others and he focused upon the latter part of what Charon had said.
"Sneaky" Michael shook his head the memories of the snake in the garden coming to him. How Lucifer liked to worm him way into the minds and hearts of his prey to corrupt them, it was the same time and time again just with different agendas and out comes. He wondered what Lucifer wanted from Charon, what task he would have him do in the end, he knew it wouldn't be good for the male but at this point there was little Michael could do about it.
"I do not know what he wants with you. But unfortunately whether you like it or not Charon Lucifer does own you. I can sense it, feel it. It is why your arm hurts" he waited for an outburst for a second but decided to continue before Charon could fly off the handle.
"You are not dreaming, he is there it is happening. You belong to him and I can not do a thing about that, my powers though vast have their limits"

He pulled his hand back and away as Charon twisted away from him as if to protect himself. Michael could have tried to force it upon him but he wasn't going to, he very much liked free will and would never take it away without good cause.
He stopped moving and stood where he had halted.
"You can't trust me, You shouldn't" he replied honestly, Michael knew that one day when force was against force Michael could be called upon to kill Charon. "Just know I am as interested in finding out your powers as you are and I could be instrumental in you finding them"

Back to top Go down
Charon
Veteran
Veteran
Charon

Character Sheet

Doorways (Charon)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doorways (Charon)    Doorways (Charon)  EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 6:04 pm

Charon wondered if Michael was aware of his immortality. With his reply, it would seem that he did not. Even if there would be others to pass their judgement upon Charon, he would in turn pass his judgement on them, making them suffer for underestimating him. On the other hand, Charon was a bit too cocky to think that perhaps Michael was indeed aware, yet to have insinuated as such and that Michael's power along with his heavenly brethren would have different effects upon Charon's immortal body than others normally would.  "Tch - I would only return the favor to those who decide to 'reign their power' down upon me." His retort wasn't much of a remark as it was a promise.

His right paw went to rub at his left forearm out of habit when Michael answered his question. He gripped at it when the angel explained why it ached. It reacts to whenever there is a strong force near, especially to one that opposed the power that laid dormant within his body. Charon only bared his teeth and narrowed his eyes at Michael, hearing the truth he didn't want to hear. "He only thinks he does... So yer saying they're not dreams, but they really occurred and I'm just repeating the memories? Tch!" Charon wasn't happy with this answer, however he had a feeling this was the true answer and not some delusions he tried to convince himself with. Michael continued on, about how he truly cannot be trusted. Charon didn't want him touching or observing whatever what was inscripted on his arm without knowing what the archangel had in mind. He explained himself, but didn't exactly make Charon's uneasiness with him any better. He may be interested, but what type of curiosity?

"W'll if you can't do anything, then I'm gonna have to kick his ass myself!", a clawed thumb jabbed at his chest, meaning what he said and his resolve absolute. "Whatever this power is... whatever power he gave me, I'll use it. I take and use whatever ideas he has in store for me and shove them down his fuckin' throat! I ain't no one's property and I ain't about to start!" Stepping closer to the archangel, he thrust his left arm out towards him with a stern look. "Look, if you must. Just know I ain't gonna sit here passively and let you do somethin' funny." It was then that Charon made his body go cold. His relative temperature dropped fast, well into the negatives, less than 100 degrees away from absolute zero. Ice spread at his feet, however only inches away from Micheal. With just a touch, the archangel could be frozen quicker than you can say 'popcicle'.
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

Character Sheet

Doorways (Charon)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doorways (Charon)    Doorways (Charon)  EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 2:37 pm

Everything he said seemed to come with some sort of opposition of disgruntled remark no matter what Michael said or how he worded it.
It was obvious Charon was not going to feel comfortable around him, that much was obvious they were opposites and they would never be anything else, the fact that Michael also felt repulsed by the closeness never showed as it also never did when he spoke to Blaze. He often wondered if he should show such repulsion and repay the obvious dislike but it was just not in him to make another feel disgusted.
One smart ass comment came after the other, as did the threats and the promises of what Charon would do to his owner, he didn't seem to understand or grasp the fact that there was probably very little he could do. In fact the chances of him ever being able to even hurt Lucifer were near impossible.

Th every attitude in which Charon opened his arm up for viewing showed Michael more about Charon then most everything else he had done. The angel had stopped himself reacting to the threat against Lucifer and every other comment but the ice pushed the angel. He stood looking at him in silence questioning himself whether he should even bother with the male, maybe his help wasn't needed and the male did not deserve it in the slightest. He wondered whether he should walk away and ignore his curiosity.
A white flame spread out of his own flesh, covering himself to an intensity of heat that could match nothing on earth yet it didn't scorch anything he touched. He didn't aim it at Charon he kept it upon himself just a little reminder for the male as his eyes moved to peer at the arm. He didn't try to touch it, he didn't even try to read the markings now he could see it was a bind of some kind but he chose not to speak unsure if he wished to help the male at all now.
Back to top Go down
Charon
Veteran
Veteran
Charon

Character Sheet

Doorways (Charon)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doorways (Charon)    Doorways (Charon)  EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 6:29 pm

(Gorram, I am so sorry I'm replying to this so late, but with the holidays it seems everyone has been on a short haitus. I need to get back into rp-ing. Need to get those cogs turning again and just a forewarning, this may be a little short compared to what I usually write)

Charon was resolute in his words against Lucifer, the one who had wrapped him up in this mess. No one screws with him like he was a toy if he has anything to say about it. Michael didn't seem so sure. Charon arrogantly spoke of his intentions, however the threats were far from empty.

Opening his arm and allowing the angel to have his look, Charon had stated that he wanted no funny business from him. Even Michael had stated that he could not and should not be trusted one bit and Charon wasn't going to question that. He didn't have any trust in the armored angel to begin with, so what would incline him to do so? Allowing the ice to encroach on his form and at his feet was only a defensive precaution. The wolf may be cocky, but stupid he was not. What little insight he did have, Charon could sense that Michael was no fodder that he could hold under a claw, not to mention his preexisting knowledge that he's a friggen Archangel, the chief of the angels. Ice crystallized on top of the clothing he wore and exposed fur, forming random spots that froze. Holding his arm towards the heavenly body, Charon chose that he could look at it if he wished, He rolled up the sleeve, baring the white markings that had permanently burned themselves on his soot colored fur. The script consisted of some odd runes that Charon could not decipher nor recognize. He hoped that perhaps Michael could aid him.

Events taking a different turn than what he had thought, a tinge of disgust came to Michael's otherwise emotionless composure. Following a similar action to what Charon took, fire materialized over the angel, cloaking him in an ethereal white flame. Charon felt no heat, but figured it was expected for Michael to take similar precautions. The angel remained silent, only glancing at what Charon had showed him. It appeared he made no effort to do much else. Charon was already not in the best of moods, but steam was beginning to rise once again. "Tch - What? What does it say?... So you don't want to tell me now that I have ice around me? Then what's with the fire?... Look, I told ya no fuckin' around and I don't trust you, like you said. And I'm pretty sure you don't trust me. It's mutual, I get it... I know we both want answers; yer the one who came to me after all..."

Knowing Michael only glanced at it, he knew that he didn't get the whole thing so Charon rolled the sleeve back down. "So... do you wanna help us both or not?" If the angel could agree to that much, then he'll proceed to show the runes once again.

(Guess not as short as I initially thought, lol)
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

Character Sheet

Doorways (Charon)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doorways (Charon)    Doorways (Charon)  EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 10:21 am

Michael was becoming more unsure of the situation the more attitude he was getting from the male. He wished to help him as Michael wished to help most beings but he was starting to question his own curiosity in Charon who only seemed to meet him with hostility. They seemed to be dancing around in circles one saying they did not trust the other and then repeating it again in not so many or more words. The Angel still did not speak while Charon seemed to become more irritated and in turn more obnoxious about the situation at hand.
Michael had seen enough of the arm to know that he could not read what was etched upon it, it was not made for the likes of him to read but he could probably find someone whom could. If he were to touch it he could get an imprint of it's image upon his brain it would never be forgotten or erased but currently Michael had no desire to do such things.
"I wish to help most creatures" he responded only to the last question aimed at him pleading ignorance to the other words that had been spoken towards him. His flames had not dissipated and nor had Charon's ice Michael would not be the first to lower the power and expose himself to Charon.
"If we are to discover the powers that have been bestowed upon you, how would you plan on using them?" the question flowed free as Michael realized that Charon might in the end become some form of opposition Michael himself would have to put down if he knocked the scales to much in favour of his brother.
"You know they come from a dark place and are intended to only meet dark ends?"
Back to top Go down
Charon
Veteran
Veteran
Charon

Character Sheet

Doorways (Charon)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doorways (Charon)    Doorways (Charon)  EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 6:26 pm

Neither of the two males moved an inch. Not much of a standoff as much as to see what each of them was going to do. Was Michael going to satiate his curiosity that he had came to Charon for or was Charon's arrogant attitude going to turn the angel away, the wolf missing an opportunity to gather information? The situation was not going in his favor, the angel becoming disappointing in Charon's actions. However, Charon wasn't going to play nice with anyone, as he would see that as a submission to the other and Charon bares his belly to no one.

Dropping his exposed arm, the angel hadn't said anything, nor moved. As if lost in thought, Michael stood there, watching Charon. Was he strategizing the best outcome or was he simply debating whether or not to listen to this cocky wolf anymore? With the risk of things turning sour quickly, Charon became slightly more cautious with his words. Then again, it seemed the angel ignored anything he said anyway. Waiting in silence, Charon was about to speak again, but Michael beat him to it. There it is, the keyword: "most". Perhaps Michael had excluded Charon from his list and was no longer considered as his "most". This bothered Charon, however he remained silent as he would not plead, let alone ask why. So be it if the Archangel saw him that way.

Ice and flames not even flinching, the two stayed guarded. Again, it was Michael who was to speak again. Charon heard the nasal inhale before he spoke. Why was he asking such a question? Did the wolf not already explain his plans of such power? At first, Charon got angry at a question that had already received an answer to before it was asked. Did Michael truly ignore him or was he asking the question himself to gauge if this is what Charon really wanted to do? This anger quelled as this second thought entered his mind. Hopefully this time Michael will consider Charon's intention more sincerely. Brows furrowed as his expression grew deeply serious. His tone was to the point and genuine, "I'm gonna send Lucifer to another realm worse than Hell and make him regret turning me into his puppet. I will master this dark power to use against him. Nothing more, nothing less. There isn't anything more that I want than to see him suffer." There were other reasons that Charon held back from telling Michael. Right now, Michael didn't need to hear about his more personal motives, especially when they would display a softer side to his usual rough and cold exterior.
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

Character Sheet

Doorways (Charon)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doorways (Charon)    Doorways (Charon)  EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 8:24 am

He was not used to having to second guess himself but as Michael stood before Charon that was exactly what he was doing, had he been wrong to pursue the male in order to learn of his powers? He was yet to decide but the doubt lingered.
He some times wished the fairy tale about him were true, that he knew all but unfortunately not even he did. If he unlocked the powers of this creature he could be damning many souls to suffer due to his decision. Yet he knew that Charon would probably work them out for himself in the end so it really didn't make a huge difference time being the only factor to be concerned about.

They were both stuck where they were for the time being until he either decided to act or turn away. Charon was full of hatred and stubborn to boot that could have been a good thing but it was most likely a bad one, Michael had almost decided to turn away and leave the creature when Charon decided to speak again, his intentions clearer these times.

If the words he spoke were true he could have been a asset to Michael and his cause but he knew well that power could corrupt even the strongest desire and Charon could be forced to work at Lucifer's bidding.
For someone who wasn't that believing in Angels before he certainly seemed to believe in angels.
"So you wish for me to open the gates within your mind which hold your power back?"
Back to top Go down
Charon
Veteran
Veteran
Charon

Character Sheet

Doorways (Charon)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doorways (Charon)    Doorways (Charon)  EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 5:29 pm

Charon remained stoic upon declaring his motive to Michael. This time, Charon tried to reword his response to sound much more convincing. If the angel could not see where he was coming from and what he was doing, the wolf was unsure of how else to persuade the angel of the plan he has in his mind. His brows were angled deeply and anyone looking at him would swear there were shadows cast over his eyes. The wolf could even feel how stiff his face got with his serious intent. Like the most secret and deepest of dreams, this is what he truly wanted. Surely Michael was perspective enough to read such a steadfast nature within the aura he was emitting. Finished speaking, it seems a tinge of curiosity returned to Michael's eyes.

Mulling over his words, Charon could see that Michael wasn't entirely gone from the conversation. He still had him on the line. A cold breeze blew over the pair, Charon's human clothing waving slightly. It was silent for a little while longer. Much like an indecisive individual, Michael finally spoke. His first word seemed to drag out for longer than it was supposed to. Charon swallowed, listening and an ear flicked from the breeze. Hearing him, that quite wasn't what he was aiming for; he just wanted the runes on his arm ciphered. However if the angel could do what he just said, then maybe this would go faster than he expected. "You can undo the... this seal?" His left arm lifted. Charon didn't know that the archangel was capable of undoing a demonic seal. "I don't know what will be behind it though." Lowering his arm again, he wanted to reassure if Michael was serious too. "So will you heed my ambition?... I cannot see why you wouldn't. You were the one to cast Lucifer to Hell in the first place for betrayal. My only wish is to force upon his mind that has bit off more than he can chew."
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

Character Sheet

Doorways (Charon)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doorways (Charon)    Doorways (Charon)  EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 6:33 pm

Things were changing between the pair yet again, Michael had all ready decided that he would have to be on his toes around the male before him. He obviously didn't trust the Arch Angel and despite Michael seeing that Charon spoke mostly from honesty and he seemed to have good intentions Michael did not trust him either, he had how ever decided that he would help him he just was not letting that fact on just yet.
Charon and himself seemed to be stuck in the conversation through a combination of curiosity and mutual gain.
"Well I can not read what ever it is that is written upon the seal there" he did not have to look any closer to tell that much. It had been put there with the intention that only the maker or his kinsmen would be able to work it out, Michael could not.
"I can how ever release what is holding it back every piece of armor has a weak spot, there is a loop hole in every law, your arm will be the same. You just have to allow me in enough to find out what that is" he touched his own head, indicating he would have to have a free roam inside of Charon's mind. That would make or break things there, would the wolf allow some thing he did not trust to enter his mind so fully?

"If it makes you feel any better I will be leaving my earthly form in a vulnerable position while I enter your mind" he informed him to gain a little trust, "You won't be able to kill me but you could certainly hurt me if you so choose to. This would take trust on both our parts. If you are willing I will also be willing. If you go against me I will leave you a dribbling mess fit for nothing other then a nursing home"
Back to top Go down
Charon
Veteran
Veteran
Charon

Character Sheet

Doorways (Charon)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doorways (Charon)    Doorways (Charon)  EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 1:47 am

Looking upon the seal that had been placed on his left arm, he had almost forgotten about the constant soreness that would slowly swell and ebb within. This was the subtle reaction Charon would receive when encountering a strong adversary, their aura encountering his and the demonic within, causing pain to his forearm. There was a bit of hope in Charon's words as he asked Michael if he could unlock whatever was written on his hide. Let down quickly, he frowned a little as the angel said he couldn't read what was there. Then again, he figured as much. Such a deity as Lucifer wouldn't so easily use a language that is known by those who have cast him to a realm known as Hell. That much was to be expected, in fact. It was worth the question nonetheless.

Micheal continued, giving some light to the not so good news. Wait, how can he release what's holding it back? Wouldn't that be the same as unsealing the script? Mentioning loopholes and weak points, Michael does have a point there. Surely there is a crack somewhere or a missing piece in which he could get around. Could the angel guarantee such a thing though? At his gesture, Charon soon figured out what he was meaning. He would have to work from within. Of course the wolf was hesitant about this, even against it. He didn't want a complete stranger just to leap within his head with free roam. But if also meant finding some clues as to what had happened to him within the memories that he cannot recall, it may be the only option worthwhile. He couldn't let such an opportunity pass. Unusually, Charon actually took the time to recite all the possibilities within his head. Was this really such a good idea?

In an attempt to comfort him, Michael stated that he will be vulnerable as well. The wolf reluctantly heeded his threat, as he would most likely be able to do something to that effect. He wondered though if he would be able to permanently affect him, as he was cursed/gifted with immortality. Remaining silent throughout and after, Charon's left paw raised to rub at his chin and whiskers, while his right was pressed between his side and the underside of his left arm. Teal eyes moved to look away from Michael, then head tilting up to look at the sky. Finally he let out a long nasal sigh. Eyes moving to look at the angel again, he conceded, "Very well, though I have a condition: do not probe into my memories. If you need to look at something, ask. It's my head, after all." Charon, however, didn't voice the consequence, as then Michael would be prepared for it and he didn't know if the angel would take the risk for just a peek at Charon's past.

Dropping to his butt, Charon sat with his legs and arms crossed. "No use in idling around any longer, let's get this sorted." The aura that was fueling his ice receded some, however he still remained cold, he wasn't going to let his guard down entirely. He wouldn't be surprised if Michael remained as he was too. "Do what you gotta do; I'll let you in." Charon then grasped his left forearm and waited until Michael was ready.

(For your next post, you can mod a little bit and enter Charon's head. At this point he's ready, so go on ahead. He'll meet michael there and they can begin to search)
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

Character Sheet

Doorways (Charon)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doorways (Charon)    Doorways (Charon)  EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 7:49 pm

As Charon weighed up his options Michael stood quietly, it was something even the likes of himself would probably have not felt comfortable to do. To leave yourself open and vulnerable to someone you did not know, did not trust and did not fully know the full powers of was not something to be taken lightly and he understood that Charon probably felt the threat and worried of the possible implications, Michael did not blame him he would have probably declined would he have been in the same position.
The wolf had something he wished to lay down before he was to continue, it was a rule that he wished Michael to follow, the Archangel nodded, he had no desire to look into anything about Charon other then the potential for power that the male had. For good or for the bad it would be better if Michael was not only there when it was released but that he was the one to do it, so he could have more control over the situation and be able to deal with what ever consequences there were of Charon coming into the powers that were intended for him, the only thing that puzzled him was why Lucifer has not unlocked the powers in the male yet, he obviously wanted to stake his claim on these lands it made the Archangel wonder if there was some bigger picture to it all.

Charon took place on the floor in an all most comical way as he dropped down to sit, Michael decided to follow the male's lead and also lower himself onto the floor, he sat down slowly with his legs crossing beneath him. As Charon had kept his powers up Michael did the same though it did not particularly bother him.
"Follow my energy and you will find me on the inside. Just open your mind as much as you can for me an we shall go from there"

Michael rested his palms upon the earth, one either side of his own body and he closed his eyes Charon going from hi visual sight. With a steady inhale Michael left his earthly body, it looked the same yet he was no longer in it.
A mist not to be seen by anyone but Charon formed before him, it was Michael and it went towards him, with a jolt it surged forwards engulfing Charon's head to search its way inside through every available opening until it had penetrated deep into the mind.

Michael came to his sense inside what seemed to be a darkened room, no light seemed to be there yet he could see. The room was enclosed by what looked like rocks and there seemed to be no door, Michael waited in the hopes that Charon would be able to locate him within so they could work their way through.
Back to top Go down
Charon
Veteran
Veteran
Charon

Character Sheet

Doorways (Charon)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doorways (Charon)    Doorways (Charon)  EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 4:29 pm

Acknowledging his demand, the Archangel nodded in response, to which Charon muttered, "Good." If he could agree to that much, Charon cared less about anything else. They were after all targeting the same thing and with the both of them searching for an answer, the job should be done quick. His immortal mind was vast, more vast than any mortal, however probably not as vast as Michael's. Nonetheless, Charon should be able to pick out the ways to avoid personal memories and guide the both of them towards information that will help their investigation. He had already begun to prepare his mind as the two of them sat on the ground, figuring out the best way to clear and open his mind. His eyes didn't close, but they unfocused for a moment think of a place where the two of them could meet up within his thoughts. A simple empty room was put together before Micheal described what came next. Charon silently nodded to him and continued to work on opening his mind. Then, like letting go of his soul, Micheal just floated out of his flesh to materialize in front of him as an ethereal form of his earthy form. It was a bit freaky and Charon was surprised a little. Then the ethereal form broke apart and begun to swirl around Charon. Closing his eyes, he continued to grasp his left arm as he went back to the place where they were both going to rendezvous inside his mind.

The entrance of Michael was painless and rather faint. Though once inside, Charon could feel his presence. Now thinking about it, this feeling reminded him of what lay deep within, which he guessed was the dormant power. Both felt like a sentient presence, which confused Charon. Now, an ethereal form of himself appeared inside this room, and once entering, Michael was already there. "I see you made it then", was the best welcome Michael was going to receive from the wolf. The both of them appeared as they were, however this time there was no ice over his form. Could his abilities be used within his own mind? He thought while looking around. Finding no door, he forced a nervous chuckle, "Guess I forgot a door" At instant he voiced it, with another look a door appeared on the wall. Walking towards it, he opened it to find a dank, dim, wide hallway. Passing the threshold, he waited on the angel and looked around. He wasn't quite sure as to where to even begin looking. Trying to feel for this power really didn't help, as it just felt like he needed to go forward. Doing just so, Charon kept his eyes peeled for any clues or any other sort of hints. Walking for a quite a while and with little sound, Charon broke the silence, "Sense anything? It just feels like I need to keep walking but we've been doing so for a while. My ability to sense this sorta power has probably numbed since its constantly there." He offered the chance for Michael to do something. The hallway they've been traveling down is more of a tunnel underground, a wide cavern with drips of moisture echoing throughout. They would step through puddles, however this cavern seemed unending, never getting closer to their goal.
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

Character Sheet

Doorways (Charon)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doorways (Charon)    Doorways (Charon)  EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:28 pm

He waited as patiently as ever as he looked around the room it reflected a lot on the male in Michael's opinion. Charon had created an enclosed space in which they were trapped which was very much a good explanation for how Charon had been living, cut off from his own powers and probably cut off from himself, certainly from who or what he was supposed to become.
He found the place cold and some what depressing but he did not dwell upon that as very soon things would be different everything was going to change there was just no way Michael could foresee what the changes would cause nor how they would change Charon, the powers created some what of a blind spot for the angel which was something that peaked his curious mind, the human saying that Curiosity killed the cat ran through his thoughts making him chuckle to himself with a small 'hmm' nothing had killed the angel yet but he was not naïve or arrogant enough to assume that nothing could.

He was no longer alone Charon greeting him when there was really no need, it made him wonder whether the male was nervous he glanced at him but he looked the same as before, he would no have blamed him for anxiety of the unknown.
A door came as soon as Charon realized his error and Michael nodded, they would have got out one way or the other so he had not been to concerned.
He stepped through allowing Charon to lead while for now Michael observed finding everything about the inside of Charon's mind very insightful, he found himself questioning whether the male had ever felt such a thing as happiness before which was a rather sad notion.

The hallway stretched on over a vast area, there was nothing within it and from what Michael could tell there would be nothing in it. Eventually Charon spoke and Michael stepped up beside him.
"And we will continue to walk and find nothing until you change" he responded. It was like Charon deep down was causing this, he was blocking them with his subconscious not allowing them to see the way.
"You may be the one stopping us. You need to accept that you have no control over what may happen and open your mind further"

As Michael spoke a small orb rose from his shoulder, then another from his other shoulder, they hovered above him filling the hallway with light, almost transforming it from the dreary, gloomy structure it was into something more beautiful. The orbs bobbed there before moving on leading the way forward. "Imagine answers at the end of this tunnel and that the lights are leading you towards them. We follow them to find the key to who you are. Or we turn back and leave you in the dark once more"
Back to top Go down
Charon
Veteran
Veteran
Charon

Character Sheet

Doorways (Charon)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doorways (Charon)    Doorways (Charon)  EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 10:46 pm

Passing through the threshold that went from the small room, the pair entered a building-like hallway. The style was more colonial, lacking any contemporary styles. Having yet to experience much of the current and missing everything from the prior two centuries, this type of human structure was the most modern his mind could conjure. The wood planks that constructed the walls were rotting and aged and the hallway appeared unkempt. Perhaps this was hinting towards his physical age or just the fact his mind is a place that is not well maintained and healthy. His gnarled and distressed claws on his feet clacked against the hardwood floor with each step. Candle torches lit the hallway, their flames flickering, casting their dancing shadows all around. Walking for what felt like quite a while, the candles ahead were unlit and the door-less hallway dimmed until it was as dark as a moonless night. The hardwood floor changed into solid rock. The space became less claustrophobic, opening into a wide cavern. Charon's eyes adjusted and he could make out the shapes of stalactites and stalagmites. Water dripped, the plunks echoing throughout. Even the wolf questioned what the meaning of the places they were both traveling through. Not once did he look back to Michael, though could suspect similar questions were circling his mind. Happiness is an old emotion that Charon has not expressed for over three and a half centuries, at least true happiness. Vengeance, anger, angst and empty attempts to satisfy himself have since replaced most of his other emotions.

Pining for Michael's thoughts at this point, Charon was stuck and had asked the angel a question. Noticing that he had matched the wolf's pace, Charon listened. "I change?", at that point he was at a lost as to what Michael meant. From there, he elaborated more. So not accepting the unknown is possibly stopping them? But how to go about such a thing? Letting him think, Michael produced a light source that floated off his form. Lighting the area, they were indeed in a vast cavern that seemed to have no end. Eyes squinted until they readjusted. Continuing to listen silently to Michael, Charon only looked forward. So he needs to think the answer is there, even though he doesn't? He mulled over these concepts more, though the more he though about accepting the unknown, memories of someone long since passed entered his thoughts, his death mainly caused by his lack of control of the situation and the unknown. Ever since, Charon has made it a point to boost his confidence, to the point of arrogance, to always learn of the unknown and have control over the situation. Now he will have to undo all those hundreds of years of mental training just for this moment. Of course he wanted to find the answers but there was also his stubbornness blocking them. The risks were high and Charon continued to contemplate as they continued to walk.

Titled: "Memories"

His past has been beating him up for these past hundreds of years, maybe he needed to accept his past rather than running from it, hiding it away and wearing a mask of "Charon" and not Raleigh. He was not Charon and perhaps that is what is blocking them from finding any sorts of answers because he is not himself at the moment and he hasn't been for a long time. The both of them in silence for a while, Charon eventually stopped himself and stood still. "I think...(sighs) I know what I need to do", his hands curled into fists and tightened, his grip burning his forearms. He gritted his teeth and set aside his pride for the sake of finding the answers. Closing his eyes and lowering his head a little, the internal battle began. Focusing and channeling his past experiences, Charon then opened his eyes to begin watching the playback of his memories. The area that both of them stood within changed, warping both of them to different points of his life, spectating. Many individuals died at his doing and many of his killings replayed. Other more normal memories played for an instant, times of just walking, daytime, nighttime, raining, sunny. Fights, many duels and brawls he's participated in. The speed of the playback of his memories began to speed up, shuffling between different kinds. Then early, early memories played, interaction between his parents and pack-mates, then his brother. His expression changed for the first time, his brows furrowing, eyes glistening with moisture and his teeth gritting, the internal fight becoming a challenge. Times with him and growing up together, their brotherhood pact and then eventually his death. Lips rose and his teeth bared, the sound of the cracking of his teeth could be even heard, his jaws pressing against one another so hard. His voice crackled as he fought back tears, however the corners of his eyes could not fight it back any longer. Charon's head turned away from Michael as a couple tears fell, what ever dignity he had left, the wolf tried to preserve. His brother's passing being the final flashback for the both of them to encounter, could he be finally accepting his death?

The replaying ceased and the males seemed to exist in nothing, an empty blackness, Micheal's light orbs illuminating only them. Nothing happened and Charon continued to fight his emotions. But that's what the problem was. His head shook in denial, but he could only feel the darkness engulf him more. Like releasing everything pent up inside, Charon raised his head and opened his maw to let out a howling roar, the hardest his lungs could allow. Then his hands raised to grasp at his head, claws digging into his crown. The roar became distressed as he fell to his knees. Heaving between clenched teeth to catch his breath, fists punched the invisible floor. Tears flowing and falling to the black ground, he yelled, "IT'S NOT MY FAULT!... HE DIDN'T DIE BECAUSE OF ME! I... IT WAS BEYOND MY CONTROL! I UNDERSTAND! I UNDERSTAND!... I understand...", his voice trailed off, wanting his inner psyche to know that he was no long pitting the blame upon himself. The shackles of self resentment were finally released. His voiced crackled again, fighting back the urge to lose control of emotion. Another punch was delivered to the ground, his voice now a raspy whisper, "Why'd you take 'im from me?" Wallowing in a mix of acceptance and distraught for a loved one, the darkness that surrounded them began to disappear. With one last warp, the males appeared in front of a large set of gates at the end of the cavern. They were large, at least 10 meters high and a seal was placed as a lock. The same runes that appeared on his arm were inscripted. A dark, monstrous, shadowy figure loomed from within. Charon's eyes opened, the sheer pressure that was being emitted from behind the gates shifting his attention to what was before them. Using his sleeve to dry his eyes and his nose, Charon swayed to his feet, his mind battled and bruised, however his efforts have come to fruition. "None... none of this will be repeated to anyone..." He paused, wanting no one to learn of what just occurred. "It... It seems we have reached the end of the road, but there is only forward from here. Let us continue."

(Wow, didn't know all this was gonna happen. Sorry for the emotional rollercoaster lol. Also sorry that this took so long to get back to you)
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

Character Sheet

Doorways (Charon)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doorways (Charon)    Doorways (Charon)  EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 11:09 am

It again took some time before Charon responded to him but Michael did not attempt to speak again or try and get through to him in any way, it was understandable to him that Charon would be suffering through many emotions while they were there and he supposed that very few of them would be pleasant ones. He did not begrudge him silence in fact he was rather impressed the male had even got this far it was a tribute to his strength as mentally, what lay before him would scare many away the angel appreciated that, he would allow Charon all the time he needed whether he turned out to be what was considered 'evil' or not. Michael would face that bridge when he came to it and if the two were to be pitted against one another then so be it. Michael was working on his own with Charon he had only himself to answer to and if things were to turn sour he knew he would have to be the one to clean it up.

The silence broke and Michael's eyes moved away from the expanse before them to look towards Charon, the male seemed to have worked out how to move forward and Michael nodded, he also readied himself his armour forming thicker upon his body, his face well hidden beneath it though Charon would still be able to see him as before, it was little comfort but Michael was loathed to seem closed off to the male when he had led him to this point.

The struggle began and Charon gave off many physical reactions to this Michael stood firm and he stood quietly, he would only observe Charon from his physical appearance and he would not delve into his thoughts or what he was going though, he would only see the bits that Charon intended for him to see, he had promised he would not snoop around and he would stand to his word even though it became more difficult the more mentally and physically distressed the male before him seemed to get.
Michael's weapon of choice for the moment came to his hand, a golden trident he could use for it's long reach if anything conjured by Charon's mind tried to assault them, the weapon would not be visible to Charon though as Michael wished not to seem threatening to him in such a time.

The terrain seemed to shift once more, the images the male had created fading out until nothing remained they stood floating within the darkness, suspended there by what seemed to be nothing, the only thing in sight were each other and that was due to the orbs he had created, he continued to wait, feeling that something would soon happen, it had to or else Charon's efforts would have been in vain. Then it did, Charon reacted, rather violently to what ever it was he saw.

They suddenly moved, rushing forwards until gates loomed before then, something was behind it and jut out of his eye line but Michael sensed what ever it was would not be easy to deal with. Charon had fallen apart before his eyes but now he got the courage to start rebuilding and Michael again found himself impressed that he picked himself up so quickly. "Of course" he replied at the veiled threat, he would never betray such a confidence. "You lead"

Back to top Go down
Charon
Veteran
Veteran
Charon

Character Sheet

Doorways (Charon)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doorways (Charon)    Doorways (Charon)  EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 3:02 am

Rusted and pitted iron gates towered over the two males as they were teleported to some part of Charon's conscious. Having somehow overcame obstacles that have been since blocking him from the truth, Charon had taken them to a new place that he has never been before. There were no memories of such a place, in his dreams or past events. Was his mind conjuring this place or did this place exist inside of him? Upon arriving, a heavy pressure could be felt, like something towering a hundred meters tall, casting it's gargantuan shadow over him. Charon was unsure if he was in fear of what it was behind the gates or was the fear being induced upon him? A footpaw slid back an inch. Whoever or whatever was lurking in the darkness had such intimidation that would cause the beastly dragons to retreat with their tail between their legs. A shiver ran down his back as the composure he had just regained was beginning to become a challenge to hold onto. Hackles standing on end, ears turned back, though didn't lay flat on his head. The fear of the unknown crept up on him, ready to grab him from behind.

Teal eyes remained on the gates, unmoving and watching for any movement. Was Michael experiencing anything similar as to what he was, or was he completely unaffected? Charon tried sensing for some sort of entity that was resting behind the gates, but it all felt menacing and in all one place, no movement. Minutes of silence went by, feeling like forever. It was almost as if Charon and whatever was inside he gates were in an intense stare-off. Adapting to the menacing pressure that emitted constantly, Charon finally mustered up something to say, maybe even provoking whatever was inside. "W-Who's in there?!", his voice quivered slightly as he raised his voice to a yell, calling out to what was in there. Taking a step forward as he called out, he did what he always did when encountered with a strong foe of some sorts: give himself a boost in willpower.

The entity behind the iron gates either hesitated or took its time. Much like stepping from behind a curtain into the spotlight, a figure stepped out from the opaque blackness, just behind the bars. Charon's breath hitched at the site, gasping. Looking at himself then back at the figure, his heart pounded in his chest. The figure's paw-hand reached up and clasped at the iron bar. "Poor Raleigh... Why, I'm you." The figure responding in Charon's exact voice, he appeared as the perfect imitation to the anthropomorphic wolf, wearing the same clothes, down to the T. However, there were a few differences: curved horns protruded from the imitation's brow that were lit like candles with blue fire at the tips and where the fur was visible, white runes were written on the sooty colored fur. "What sorcery is this!?", Charon screamed in confusion. The imitation's calm but indifferent composure changed, "Shuddup, would ya?! You'd understand better if... if you let me out, y'know? I know things which you do not. Those memories you cannot recollect, I have them, all right here. I can tell you, if you'd just release me." It scolded Charon at first, then began to tempt him with things that Charon has been yearning for, answers.  

Everything was so confusing. A mirroring figure of himself stood behind a gate that held in a monstrous aura which now was telling him that it knew all the answers he was looking for. What was he to do? Every fiber within him told him that this thing was lying, even with all the tantalizing offers it gave. Just as the thought entered his head, the demonic imitation barked out, "Don't talk to him! He'll just lie to yeh! You shouldn't 'a let him in anyway. He's only gonna stop yeh from getting the answers that you want... Now, quit idlin' and get over here and release me!" The more the imitation spoke, Charon began to feel the influence, almost as if the dark and menacing aura reached out with a tendril and wrapped around him. Charon took a step forward, his thoughts conflicting, but his body moving on it's own. Another step forward, desiring for even a taste of the truth, but slowly bending to the will of this dark entity that claimed to be him. Charon was closing the gap, brainwashed. Will Michael attempt to intervene? Perhaps he will learn the deep, dark forces that have embedded itself within Charon and won't be so easy to fight against.
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

Character Sheet

Doorways (Charon)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doorways (Charon)    Doorways (Charon)  EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 5:37 pm

Charon moved on but not for long. He paused and in turn so did Michael he watched him unable to see what it was the male might be seeing, he found that he had to open himself up a little more, not to invade Charon's privacy but to pick up on any emotions he was feeling.
He closed his eyes in a brief moment before opening them his emotions taking on responses that Charon was feeling. The over all one which had the angel paying attention and feeling slightly more alert was the dread that radiated off of the male in droves. His fingers gripped around the trident ready for what ever may be waiting.
Michael had to allow Charon to fight how own monsters but he would not let the male be beaten, he would also not allow himself to be injured it would be a waste of time and energy for the both of them.
The fear was in Charon's voice as he called out but he still stood firm and soon a response was formed.
A figure moved and Michael rose his eyes to meet it, he looked at it and was not shocked to see a duplicate of Charon before him, he was one of his own monsters though this one had some physical differences "Hmm" he breathed and waited to see just how this would play out.

He placed the trident to the floor giving earth to its power as pale eyes held the two waiting for the moment where he might be called upon to act. Until then he would remain watchful for any ques that Charon might need assistance in withdrawing from Michael's attempt to help him.
The one who spoke to Charon was dripping will ill intention and menace as it spoke Michael could see evil in it's core as it tried to entice Charon over with it's promise of information. Michael's head moved to follow the movement of Charon as he started towards the ominous one and he stifled a sigh.
He came to help the male find out who he was, he came to help him unlock what he was and achieve his potential and it seemed that he had been right, Charon was to be evil but Michael now stood with a chance of stopping him from becoming so. How ever... the Archangel did not move, he did not try and stop Charon. The male's fate was his own. It was his choice all the angel did was voice that fact.
"What you do, you do. This is your choice, not that things not mine. You choose Charon"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Doorways (Charon)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doorways (Charon)    Doorways (Charon)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Doorways (Charon)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next