Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Art. some old some new and a dedication. Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
Art. some old some new and a dedication. Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
Art. some old some new and a dedication. Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
Art. some old some new and a dedication. Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
Art. some old some new and a dedication. Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
Art. some old some new and a dedication. Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
Art. some old some new and a dedication. Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
Art. some old some new and a dedication. Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
Art. some old some new and a dedication. Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
Art. some old some new and a dedication. Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Art. some old some new and a dedication.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Art. some old some new and a dedication. Empty
PostSubject: Art. some old some new and a dedication.   Art. some old some new and a dedication. EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:13 am

Okay this first thing is a concept design of a an anchor my mate randomly decided she was going to have tattooed on our roadtrip a few years back. i had a pencil and paper and she had a few drinks on hand to let the ideas flow

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

the second is an unfinished concept design for a friend. the finishing product is meant to have a mad looking eagle (thats a temp for sizing idea) a woman, two or three wolves to the lower right and a scenic mountain range behind her head with the remainder of the dreamcatcher drawn in. never finished it because i got through another design for her instead and this became the least important to us.

the third is a half ass painting of the view from my thinking spot. the place is called the zig zag, and looks out over the city of perth. i go there to watch the planes come and go and to think. this is when we arent tempted to run about get drunk and have sex on the lookout rocks of course Smile

the last but not least is my dedication.

In 2008, the 17th of august i flew to england to meet up with my partner at the time (*#%&) and live out the last month of his cricketing contract with him. When i got to england and had gotten enough sleep to combat evil jet lag, i contacted a friend via the internet port at the local library to find out my co worker had been brutally assaulted and murdered by her x. It shattered the world of many.

i had only known her for a few months but had grown to become a fond friend and on many occasions witnessed the continual stalker and horrific behaviour of her partner. as much as i know noone could have changed the occuring events from happening, i still feel sick knowing that this man so calculatingly took the soul of a wonderful woman, mother of two and god send to the rest of us.

I use symbolism sometimes in painting and this is a prime example. to describe my intentions is pretty simple here. the painting is in progress and has alot to go before it is finished but i thought id share for comment. when it is finalised i may put up a pic but i really dont know yet.

the dove is off into flight, disturbed and panicked as peace is torn from her. her feather fall in turmoil like we are left behind as she ascends into the afterlife. The olive branch, in half and wilted demonstrates the decay of serenity and peace that we had withour loved one.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Art. some old some new and a dedication.   Art. some old some new and a dedication. EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:42 pm

Bloody amazing!
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

Character Sheet
Member Status: Kostas Pack Kostas Pack

PostSubject: Reply   Art. some old some new and a dedication. EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:42 pm

they are absolutely beautiful, breath taking and meaningful beyond words. Amazing Job does not even describe the beauty within this artwork.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Art. some old some new and a dedication.   Art. some old some new and a dedication. Empty

Back to top Go down

Art. some old some new and a dedication.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Website : Kumari Style. :: Out Of Character :: Out Of Character :: Games and Creativity :: Creativity-
Jump to: