Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3 Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3 Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3 Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3 Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3 Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3 Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3 Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3 Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3 Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3 Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3 Empty
PostSubject: Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3   Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This here is Ace's Lycan form... or my best attempt at it ^^;

This beautiful creature is our alpha Eclipse :3 I'm pretty sure she was supposed to be an actual wold and not an Anthro, but I couldnt help myself ^^;

This is a vent, but also a chunk to the story I wrote on her.... ummm Escape to Safety I believe its titled. I did title this picture: I Will Not Bow... you know, like that song from Breaking Benjamin :3 Okay, now the reason for the dead wolves.. Mizu killed them, they were part of her old pack, which she slaughter. And she's abnormally fat cuz she's pregnant >.>

There's more to come...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3   Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:22 pm

Love it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3   Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 11:07 pm

All I am going to say is DAMN! THAT IS AWESOME! I LOVE the look of Eclipse. Anthro is cool ^.^ She looks really good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3   Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 12:51 pm

I always love your artwork ^.^ But Mizu's pregnant..... again? rofl. I looooove itttt <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3   Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:05 pm

No not again x.x hun, its from the story, Escape to Safety. She's in labor in it. The pic merely shows what tok place before the story
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3   Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:30 pm

This is obviously Hunter :3 lolz I think he came out fairly well... his abs are like... O.o but hey, he's a muscular lycan Very Happy

This is Aspen, a friends OC. I love the coolors and the pose itself :3 I tilted it: Dancing with the Moon

Yes I know, pokemon >.> But hey, these happen to be some of my favs Razz

A friend of mine, Nicole request I draw her in Chibbi form (on the right) I thought "hey, why not add Emily" So I did (left) Aren't they adorable?? :3

To my babygirl, brit. She's going through alot right now so I made this for her. It's all my personalities minus one (Ebony) comforting her :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3   Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:51 pm

ohhhhhh.... heheheh I knew that Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3   Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:17 pm

Mizu and Kovu, as you guys can tell. I did it the other night, while I was really depressed... it made me happy :3

[center]Presenting the wonderful Mizu and her personalities!!!!! :3 Mizu (center), Ebony (top left), Mitsu (top right). Candy (lower left), and Mizu's coyote form (lower right) Razz Arent they adorable?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3   Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:34 pm

Beautiful as always, Mizu :3 Love 'em
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3   Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:10 pm

I made this mostly out of boredom, but I had been meaning to do something like this for a while ;P What Mizu and Ryan's babies might come out to look like ^.^ You can tell me if you like them or not lol I dont mind. My fav one it the little girl to Mizu's right :3 Oh and for those that dont know (which is a majority) Ryan isssh my baby ^.^

Yeah, I hate that I had to take a pic of this instead of just scanning it, but I had to give it to Ryan so -shrugs- Anyway, Candy to the right, Fang to the left ^.^ Any questions, just ask lol

I made this for me, its a super late Christmas present XD I still have three more to do x.x Um, but yeah, It's of Mizu and it actually came out better then I thought it would o.o Considering I suck at painting lol But yeah, the top part where it says her name, its purple, my camera flash muffed it up =/ ~I do, however, Want to give a special thank you to my mother, who takes time out of her schedule to burn these designs into the wood for me ^.^ But all other work done, be mine ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3   Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:58 pm

Okay, its Mizu and Ryan (my boyfriend's character lol) Made it for our one month ^.^

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!! ^^; yeah I know its late lol

Made off of inspiration of Pink's new song: Fucking Perfect. I used my characters to base it off my life o.o

Now the top little section is Mizu in her pup years, being bullied, much like i was when i was little. The second and most recent, her teen years where she struggled with acceptance and again, being bullied. Yes, she cut and wrote on the wall >.> Cuz I used to cut, GAWD! lol I said i based it off me. She also wrote "skinny bitches" (i was made fun of for being "fat" to most ppl.) The last two is Mizu finding love (wiff Ryan, my boyfriend -giggles-) and their baby, with her old, battered stuffed animal she had back in the beginning.

Made this a while ago, of Mizu and Kovu... Mizu looks like a creeper XD

My ref for Yuki ^.^

Dawn ref x.x New personality.. I hate them sometimes =/

Boredom consumed me and spit this out lol Random Mizu-ness

DEMON SPAWN!!!! O.o lol Mitsu and Zaccuro (bf's personality) baby, named her Scarlet, I plan to use her in the future

Fang(another of bf's) and Candy babies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3   Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:11 pm

This is my friend's character, done in watercolor ^.^
My friend Aimi's Character ^.^
My friend here has been depressed often lately so as a practice for me and a gift, I did her OC ^.^
This is Usiku!! (Her name means Night in Swahili ^.^) But yea, I adopted her off another artist on dA. I love this little cutie lol
Fan art to a friend of mine, I admire her so much. I look up to her
Ref to my newest personality ^.^ This is Shei, which mean shy, in some language, I forget. I think Japanese.

My interpretation of the Goddess Nyx ^.^
My new ID on dA Very Happy
Did this when immensely depressed, so I didnt end up in the hospital again or looking like this o.o
My pokemon!!!!! lol They're all dark versions of themselves, minus Mew, she's just shiny Very Happy
Gift to my Jiro ^.^
Made this for my mate (using my furry terms here. And yes, I'm a furry >.>) For our 2 year 5 month o.o
Daughter of Mitsu and Zaccuro O.o I like this spunky girl hehe
Ref for Ryan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Updated Ref for Mizu

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Me and Ryan were snuggling so I drew this as a cute thing for it Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Mizu and Melmel hehe Lazy afternoon together

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Made this for my friend Marlina who tried to cheer me up one day ^.^ Kinda how she did it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Tattoo I made for Ryan. hehe I'm so proud of it Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Commissioned by Tam for her next tattoo ^.^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Damien Ref, another of Ryan's demons =/ This one tends to be an ass

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Dante Ref, he's an older personality hehe

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Friend of mine did this for me, I'm so freaking happy with how it came out!!! Very Happy Art(c)http://shockley23.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Examples of my art   Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] This is Candy, only as a My Little Pony... This is what happens when I get bored ^^;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Chilling with Ry ^.^ Playing with a bubble

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] If you cant tell, I drew this out of annoyance o.o

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Mitsu Ref YAY!!!! O.o

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] This is Max, he was my part in an art trade I did ^.^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Pack of friends :3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Pic of My mate and I, no not my mate here lol in rl

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Ry and Oki love

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Ref to the newest addition to my head o.o Her name is Rika

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Did this out of pure boredom, though, it aint true, I'm no angel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Little Devil

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I based this off the song "Fireflies" Its got Mitsu's daughter and Candy's son

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Mini Assault!!! O.O

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] This is Silva, my part of an art trade

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] This was originally going to be Mizu's new design, but I changed it up into a new species ^.^ Her name is Moonraiser

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] This is Whitemask, My part of an art trade

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Winged Friends

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Painting the roses red, this was vent art

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Mizu and her pet Minun

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Lyrical work to Teddybear by Toybox. If you listened to the song, the pic doesnt match the song at all

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Lyrical work to I got You by Leona Lewis.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Random gift art to my dA buddy Aimi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Lyrical work to Ricky Martain's song Be careful (Cuidado Con Mi Corazon). I know this song by heart and love it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I was roleplaying with Ryan the other night and he hates it when Mizu sucks on his tail, so to make her stop, he gnaws on hers. Obviously, she doesn't care

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Birthday gift to my friend Aimi on dA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Examples of my art   Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] This is my interpretation of Kage ^.^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I made a Mizuchu!!!!! :3 Its Mizu as a Raichu lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Snorelax squished Raichu Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SNARF!!!!!!! O.O

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Echo Ref, this is Fang's brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Examples of my Art (on going) :3   Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I wanted to make something sweet for Ryan and since I hadnt drawn Fang or Candy in a while, I decided to use these guys.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I fell in love with this song when I heard it. I cant stop listening to it. So I decided an wonderful song deserved a pic

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The oh-so-sexy Pascel from Tangled. Ryan asked me to draw him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] My friend Josh as a wolf :3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'm an Aries, and I'd been meaning to draw this guy for a while. I finally have!!! I only like him from the shoulder forward, his butt and back legs are so muffed up x.x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3   Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:04 pm

You've got some serious talent there....

Awesome pictures and well done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Examples of my Art (on going) :3   Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 8:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] This was a request asked for by a friend forever ago of her dragon on dragonadopters.com

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] My valentine's day pic to my mate. based off of the song, California King Bed by Rihanna

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] A gift to my friend Tsuki, who hasnt been feeling too well lately :/

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Yea for pokesonas Very Happy I'm the arcanine, named her Flare. And the zorua is a fellow artist, Iza :3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] A gift to my mate, Ryan. He's got me hooked on this song, but it is an amazing song. It's Bewitched by Blood on the Dance Floor. I hope you guys love this as much as I do. Cuz holy hell o.o Took forever to do the dream catcher itself x.x but it was well worth it. I can say I'm truly very proud of this image.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3   Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Examples of my Art (On-Going) :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Website : Kumari Style. :: Out Of Character :: Out Of Character :: Games and Creativity :: Creativity-
Jump to: