Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Bitter sweet memories  Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
Bitter sweet memories  Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
Bitter sweet memories  Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
Bitter sweet memories  Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
Bitter sweet memories  Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
Bitter sweet memories  Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
Bitter sweet memories  Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
Bitter sweet memories  Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
Bitter sweet memories  Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
Bitter sweet memories  Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Bitter sweet memories

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nammia
Elite
Elite
Nammia

Character Sheet
Member Status: Kostas Pack Kostas Pack

Bitter sweet memories  Empty
PostSubject: Bitter sweet memories    Bitter sweet memories  EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 6:48 pm

Nammia found herself looking up at the falls that she had plummeted down on her first arrival to these lands all those years ago. She recalled her memory of how she got here, falling in an unconscious state down the waterfall to wake up to Blaze. From there she made her journey into becoming a pack member of Kostas. It seemed like such a long time ago, a lifetime ago....

Nammia took in a deep breath of the fresh, clean air and let the droplets of water from the waterfall cool the skin on her face. She didn't know if she would ever find herself here again, but now back, she felt that warm feeling of home. The wolves here, she didn't know them anymore. She didn't belong in Kostas anymore since she left, but here she was, having never officially given up her position in the pack.

Nammia had been on the borders where she found Zigan, but no one had come to chase them off, she wondered how the pack was doing? What had happened to the cor lupis, to everyone?

She had not come here for a reminisce however, she was in search of any members, to warn them about Zigan, to tell them not to harm him also.
Back to top Go down
Cayden Nekishu
Able
Able
Cayden Nekishu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bitter sweet memories    Bitter sweet memories  EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 6:58 pm

The revelation of WolfMortum's return had shocked Cayden beyond what could be described in words. The man was revered by the younger wolf for his tenacity in combat and ferocity much like his father and yet when it came to the two being face to face again, the violence that had been expected did not come his way. Wolf had not tried to kill Cayden as had been expected when Cayden had tried to cut his throat following the confrontation with Zigan back atop the peaks of Phala Mountain. In all honest there was a hint of reluctance in telling his father, though walking towards the Kalia Falls where he'd last seen Blaze, he knew that with-holding this sort of information would be leaving the pack open and vulnerable to a threat, an act of betrayal if he did not live up to his position.

In the recent days, the pack hadn't grown any strength and though Cayden had wanted to revitalize Cor Lupus, it had not happened. With WolfMortum's return, the one who had been given the ambition for the Cor Lupus to be formed, Cayden's decision had been swayed and his mind changed, refusing to turn back on that pipe dream. Not that the Kosta's had the numbers to deliver on it either way.

Stopping to take a drink at one of the many rock pools of water just shy of the falls, he'd expected his father to have found him by now, Benjamin was usually pretty sharp on who neared his private den behind the pouring rains. Lifting his head up a little, Cayden turned to glance back over his shoulder in the direction of the lair, calling out with a tone of curiosity and surprise "Dad...-You in there?".
Back to top Go down
http://immortalbloodlines.forumotion.co.nz/
Nammia
Elite
Elite
Nammia

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bitter sweet memories    Bitter sweet memories  EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 7:07 pm

Nammia's silent thoughts were disrupted by a male voice in the background, ''Dad?'' She mumbled to herself, trying to think of any father son duo's within Kostas, perhaps they were trespassers of some kind. Or perhaps they were new bloods and could lead her to any older pack members who were present when she was here before.

She shrugged and turned, walking towards the voice and stopping as she saw the man, she somehow recognised him, his scent, his overall appearance. She squinted at him, trying to recall who he was. ''Dad?'' she mumbled to herself again and then quickly realised just who it was she was looking upon. ''So, you no longer hate your father then?'' She asked with a straight and stern expression, she had met this wolf before, he had drank some toxic water, he was an idiot back then. She eyed him up and down, he had grown some since that time. ''Hello Cayden.'' She finally said, ''Long time no see. I hope you looked after my den.'' She had once leant him the den she used to share with Claude in the unclaimed territory.
Back to top Go down
Cayden Nekishu
Able
Able
Cayden Nekishu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bitter sweet memories    Bitter sweet memories  EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 7:43 pm

Cayden froze as the female came out into view and responded to him, announcing herself. With all that had recently happened, Cayden stepped forward in approach tempted to attack her out of failing to initially recognize who she was yet something told him to hold still, glancing her over a second time in wonder of where he’d seen her before. ‘Looked after her den?...’ his ears flicked forward slightly, head tilting as he questioned her words before finally coming too and falling to sit upon his hind legs looking back at Nammia in surprise. She made a remark about him apparently no longer hating his father which said a little for how long it’d been since he’d run into her last, a quiet chuckle escaping him in an almost sheepish apologetic manner as he glanced around the Kalia Falls; “Has it been that long since you were last here?” He replied passively, slowly finding her once more and maintaining eye contact, “Quite a lot has happened since back then…-I’ve been hoping to run into other pack members, try and pull them back in but I never expected to run into you…-Sorry I’ve forgotten your name..”.

As for Benjamin…” He whined a little, pausing to consider their past history, “To shorten a rather lengthy story, yes…-We’ve come to terms and he’s brought me into the pack. There’s not many of us around anymore though, since I last saw you I think there’ve been three Alpha’s over the years, Blaze being the current though beneath him there haven’t been named any beta’s and what not…-I hate to say it because I’ve wanted more for the Kosta’s but we’re not exactly what I’ve been told we used to be”.
Back to top Go down
Nammia
Elite
Elite
Nammia

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bitter sweet memories    Bitter sweet memories  EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 6:38 pm

Cayden seemed to take his time in remembering her, at least he did, otherwise it could of ended up in a fight. He sat down and seemed a little embarrassed. Nammia simply carried on standing and watched him through her green eyes.  

''Nammia.'' She stated after he had spoken, ''Yes, it has been that long.'' She took in a deep breath, not really knowing how she felt about being back.  Nammia tilted her head, ear twitching slightly as she processed what he had said properly, ''Pull them back in? Who remains?'' She was curious to know. It seemed her previous presumptions upon returning were correct, the pack was a little thin on members nowadays.

Nammia's posture change, became more defensive unconsciously, when he spoke of Blaze, 'so...he returned to alpha in the end?'  There was a time when no matter what Nammia said to Blaze, he was adamant that he was not coming back to Kostas, then he was indecisive, then with Kara, he didn't say much about it anymore. She wondered if she was still around. Her thoughts of Kara made her growl quietly under her breath, she never liked that wolf. 'God...maybe she is in Kostas now too...' Nammia knew, if she returned to Kostas fully, she would struggle enough to be under Blaze's rule, let alone have to deal with the likes of Kara.

''No, not what it used to be.'' Nammia missed Kit and Justin, she thought of them for a moment, wondering how they were getting on, Claude with them as far as she knew. She hoped they were safe.

Bringing her thoughts back to the now, she met Cayden's eyes, ''Pack stability sounds weak.'' She huffed.
Back to top Go down
Cayden Nekishu
Able
Able
Cayden Nekishu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bitter sweet memories    Bitter sweet memories  EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 5:54 am

'Who remains?' that was an honestly decent question and one that Cayden needed to think over to truly recall. It had been a number of years since he'd arrived and in his growth that he'd found in the lands of the Kumari Plains, the Kosta's had not much grown in what he'd found them to be; Obviously a shadow of what they were supposed to be by the recollections of those faithful few that had remained. "Aleria, Aulan...-Though I've only seen her few; Bladewolf, Benjamin...-My father, Maylin and 'Kayla..." He really had to try himself, stop and glancing off sideways giving a rather un-confident expression as he sought to remember any others. It was actually rather embarrasing to be honest, especially to Cayden who'd held the pride enough to want to believe that he might be able to pull them all back together. Fate had played out to be uncaring of him and leaving him somewhat secretly resentful of his father, though not for the same reasons of the past, he'd hoped to have seen a better result by now than what the Kosta's had become; "To be honest, we can barely be considered a pack, most of us are family..." He dipped his head, turning his eyes to the rock floor, the water lapping up against his paws though he barely noticed in the moment of consideration for what Nammia might be thinking. "I did want more than this...-I wanted to bring Cor Lupus back but now that Wolf has-..." He quickly shut his mouth, his eyes widening in his disbelief; 'I didn't just...-Shit'.

"I suppose it doesn't really matter anymore..." He added soon after, his shoulders rising as his body tensed in thought of the matter, "I don't remember much, maybe dad's already seen him but the last I remember is waking up in a field. I saw Wolf though...I don't think mom knows yet, she's not part of the pack...".
Back to top Go down
Nammia
Elite
Elite
Nammia

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bitter sweet memories    Bitter sweet memories  EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 3:14 pm

Nammia listened to the names as he listed them off, nodding at the ones she knew and didn't know. It certainly wasn't what it used to be, but people had left, that is what happens and it cannot be helped at times. She might have guessed that Blade would still be around, he was, at least, and always had been, a solid member of the Kostas pack. Aleria... she wondered how she was. They had grown close at one point, before life got in the way.

''A pack is family, family is a pack.'' She smiled with a small amount of reassurance aimed his way. Blood didn't mean everything, not where a pack was concerned. She closed her eyes briefly, so Cor Lupus had fallen as she had thought? Well, that was bound to happen really. Even when Nammia had been in charge of it, the members were a little scarce. ''Wolf?'' She asked, not knowing who he had meant. Whoever it was, Cayden seemed to panic a little, as if he had just spilled some part of a big secret to her by mistake. Nammia frowned at him, watching him closely.

Then he proceeded to tell her a little about this 'Wolf' character, ''Who is he?'' She said with a straight face, if he had something to do with the pack, it was before her time, not during. She recalled the name only barely, not knowing, maybe having heard the name in passing at some point.
Back to top Go down
Cayden Nekishu
Able
Able
Cayden Nekishu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bitter sweet memories    Bitter sweet memories  EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 4:36 am

((Terribly sorry for how late this response has come but...-Well, you know what this time of year is like <3 ))

"Who is who...-Wolf? You mean you don't know?" Cayden's head cocked sideways as he looked back at Nammia, uncertain and even a little surprised by the fact. Given his fathers instability in-towards their family history, he'd figured the word would've been wide-spread from back in the day. "He was the one that founded Cor Lupus, he used to be part of Dad's pack...I've heard bits and pieces of it all really, dad doesn't like to talk about it but I remember him from when he and Mom were close....-After we left the Kumari". His eyes shifted away from Nammia momentarily, searching the farplane to see whether or not they had any unwanted attention coming their way and only upon finding nothing in response, he continued on. "Wolf used to be Aulan's mate and even adopted one of our members ages ago, before me and my sisters were born. Apparently the pack was a whole lot different but he managed to get friendly with all the right people before he and mom decided to leave the pack, taking us away from dad and the rest...-I don't know the full story between Dad, Wolf and Mom but I remember a few memories, Wolf training me a little, teaching me things like how to protect myself..."; vague memories, old yet times that had kept the world from swallowing him whole when he'd walked the world as a lone wolf between their separation and finding his father once again.

"It's all a little hard to explain really, he taught me how to fight yet he killed everything that our family loved. I'm alive because of what he shared with me yet I've had to fight so hard because he took away our chance of all being together like we should've been...-Wolf is a strong fighter, stronger than I am and I think even Dad's a little intimidated by him...-I don't know how he's going to handle hearing that he's back but Wolf was supposedly killed once...-So I don't really have all the answers myself...-I just know one minute I was fighting and then next minute he was there and I was knocked unconscious...".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bitter sweet memories    Bitter sweet memories  Empty

Back to top Go down

Bitter sweet memories
Page 1 of 1