Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Playing about with photography Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
Playing about with photography Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
Playing about with photography Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
Playing about with photography Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
Playing about with photography Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
Playing about with photography Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
Playing about with photography Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
Playing about with photography Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
Playing about with photography Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
Playing about with photography Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Playing about with photography

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anastasia
Able
Able

Playing about with photography Empty
PostSubject: Playing about with photography   Playing about with photography EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 10:23 pm

So thought i would share some of my snaps and edits. I love playing with cameras and tend to be fairly random with subject matter. would love feedback and if anyone has got experience with photographing timelapse sunsets/sunrises I would love to pick you brains and....not eat them Very Happy

so here is a couple to start:

This first three were taken one friday night out the back of our place while we were drinking. Tom and Liam vape and were stuffing about making clouds and o-rings. I grabbed my camera and took these then later stuffed around with the images, flipping to contrast altered black and white of Liam's fantastic vape clouds.

VAPING
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

VAPE THE DRAGON

CLOUDS

This one is an older pic from late 2014. My highschool mate was getting married and i took my camera to get some additional photos for her. this pic in particular was edited through photobucket if i remember correctly while i was trying to get my hands on some decent editing software

BEAUTIFUL BRIDE

This last snap ill put up for today is an old Australia day photo. This was one of a few fireworks photos i took on my dads camera. it was hard to get a steady shot because i was on the top level of the riviera at the time and the boat was being rocked by a police patrol that was chasing some idiot at the time.

AUS DAY CELEBRATIONS
Back to top Go down
Anastasia
Able
Able

PostSubject: Re: Playing about with photography   Playing about with photography EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 10:31 pm

okay so maybe this ones the last one. this is a raw snap from the same night i took the photos of vape clouds. this is just a fire shot from the fire drum we had going. I took a heap of snaps but they've been sitting away in a folder for a rainy day

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Cayden Nekishu
Able
Able
Cayden Nekishu

Character Sheet
Member Status: Kostas Pack Kostas Pack

PostSubject: Re: Playing about with photography   Playing about with photography EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:29 am

That all looks really quite incredible, you've something of an artistic flare when it comes to photography and it was something I followed in my late teens, well done!
Back to top Go down
http://immortalbloodlines.forumotion.co.nz/
Anastasia
Able
Able

PostSubject: Re: Playing about with photography   Playing about with photography EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 11:32 am

Thankyou Smile I am going back through my basics (i did photography at highschool in junior years) and then hoping when ive completed the next three qualifications on my professional development list to go and do a photography course for fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Cayden Nekishu
Able
Able
Cayden Nekishu

Character Sheet
Member Status: Kostas Pack Kostas Pack

PostSubject: Re: Playing about with photography   Playing about with photography EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 3:15 am

My expertise here goes about as far as a one year class in high-school myself and I did less photography as opposed to getting high in the black-room so...-Naturally I didn't learn much but I still love the work! lol.
Back to top Go down
http://immortalbloodlines.forumotion.co.nz/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing about with photography   Playing about with photography Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing about with photography
Page 1 of 1