Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Making way.  Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
Making way.  Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
Making way.  Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
Making way.  Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
Making way.  Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
Making way.  Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
Making way.  Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
Making way.  Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
Making way.  Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
Making way.  Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Making way.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Veita
Dilettante
Dilettante
Veita

Character Sheet
Member Status: Lone Lone

Making way.  Empty
PostSubject: Making way.    Making way.  EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 6:10 pm

Michani city was an easy city to blend into, especially when you keep your head down and knuckle into the day to day swing of things. That was just what Veita had been doing since she found herself once again alone and in a new land. She was used to finding her own way though so she had managed.
It had been weeks since she had been in fear of being found by her pursuers and she was finally starting to feel as though she could breath freely for the first time, it was liberating yet it also made her feel alone, a feeling that she had never had the time to feel properly in the past.
Every so often she found herself fleetingly thinking about the male wolf she had met in the woods, Cayden. They had spent a small amount of time together but she had thought that they each made an impact upon each other, what ever that meant but then they became separated. Again she was alone.
She had not found the courage to seek out the others which he had told her were local so instead she immersed in the human population where she knew she would be able to go unnoticed.

She had found herself a job in a tavern pulling pints and dishing out greasy food to those who came through the doors. There were dodgy dealings going on often and lecherous men made advances upon her even more often but she so far felt like she could blend in there.
Brushing her hands on an apron she sighed wiping the grime from her shift away as she picked up her pay packet and made her way out.
Back to top Go down
Bladewolf
Able
Able
Bladewolf

Character Sheet
Member Status: Kostas Pack Kostas Pack

Making way.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making way.    Making way.  EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 9:11 pm

Blade's operating partner had recently hired a new tender, so, on a rather damp rainy night, he decided to come in for a drink to check out the girl. As he was about to enter the doors, they swung open, causing him to collide with a young lady pushing her way outside. As he took a step backwards to steady himself, his hands went towards her shoulders to try to prevent her from falling as well. He could smell the scents of sweat, ale, and stale bread on her from her day of working, though, he did not know this at the time yet.

Looking down at her as the rain dripped off of his wide brimmed hat, "My apologies, I did not mean to run into you. Though, from your look, and smell," He added with a smile, "You look to just have gotten off of work." After a moments pause, he asked, "Tell me, does your name happen to be Veita?" He inquired, calm eyes watching her.
Back to top Go down
Veita
Dilettante
Dilettante
Veita

Character Sheet

Making way.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making way.    Making way.  EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 5:57 am

She found herself startled mentally and physically as not only did she collide with the outdoor air but she collided with a hard object, a living one at that. Before she could process what was going on by instinct she pushed herself away in a stumble and the male she bumped put his hands on to her shoulder steadying her.
She was held in place, her body becoming tense as the seconds ticked by before he let go. She was not accustomed to allowing anyone to touch her accidentally or not so she didn't really know how to react.
Withdrawing herself she pushed her apron and her hair back into place trying not to look as flustered as she really was, she was yet to even look up at the man when she mumbled a hasty apology and tried to move around him once more. Her shift was done there was no need for her to stick around any longer then she had to, not that she had anywhere better to go.

He spoke though, commenting on her smell, her nose wrinkled as she looked over her close and she sighed shaking her head causing her hair to fall across her face again. "Great" she muttered, thinking about the fact he could smell her. Her eyes finally moved to his face which was much higher then her own, she looked him over only just noticing the difference in his own scent. He was not human, this made her pay attention. And he knew her name
"Who is asking?"
Back to top Go down
Bladewolf
Able
Able
Bladewolf

Character Sheet
Member Status: Kostas Pack Kostas Pack

Making way.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making way.    Making way.  EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 6:30 pm

"Who is asking?" Blade laughed, "Well, since I am a co-owner of the tavern here, I guess you could say your boss is asking, or at least one of your bosses is asking." He said with a smile as he took his large hands from her shoulders. "And I should be the one apologizing for running into you, I can actually see through that window at the top of the door, and, as a result, should have been able to see you coming, and moved my own self out of the way of you and door." He took a step to the side, moving away from the door to avoid getting hit again or blocking the way for any other patrons who would be going in or out of the establishment. Stepping to where he had also included the added benefit of standing under a small overhang and getting out of the rain.

Gesturing that there was room for two under the overhang, he spoke again. "I just like to have a chat with all the new employees my partner hires, so I know who I am going to be seeing when I come in for a drink. Also, he has hired a few, less then reputable characters in the past who I had to let go, but, I highly doubt you will turn out anywhere near as badly as that, crew, shall we say, did. On top of that, you looked ready to deck me if I had not removed my hands when I did. I like that sort of fight in a bar tender here, especially considering some of the, lets say patrons, we attract here, given out location in relation to the shipping wharf."
Back to top Go down
Veita
Dilettante
Dilettante
Veita

Character Sheet

Making way.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making way.    Making way.  EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 6:43 pm

The man laughed at her, for many that would be their first mistake, since coming to these lands and having to adapt to a new life without being chased she had adopted a no nonsense attitude towards most things, being mocked was one of them but the man told her who he was and explained a little bit, she was not fool enough to bite back at his laughter knowing he job was something she currently needed to she reigned in the attitude which was something which joined the fatigue of the end of shift. He continued on with a small rant about who's fault it was as they moved out of the way with her joining him as he instructed for her to do, she allowed him to as listening didn't involve all that much talking and she was unsure what to say to the stranger at this point.
Tucking stray strands of hair from her face behind her ear she nodded with a small smile in a way of accepting his apology for their minor incident before her eyes drifted to watching the rain make ripples in the ever gathering puddles around them in the streets. The male had a particular canine scent that she picked up the longer she was with him and for some reason it made her a little more at ease.
"Oh, well i'm here to work and keep my head down to be honest" she didn't think she would be causing any trouble, well not intentionally anyway. "Don't worry I can handle myself with a few drunks" she smiled a little again as he mentioned her decking him, she never knew she could hold a threatening expression "Sorry about that"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Making way.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making way.    Making way.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Making way.
Page 1 of 1