Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Dark Tidings. Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
Dark Tidings. Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
Dark Tidings. Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
Dark Tidings. Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
Dark Tidings. Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
Dark Tidings. Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
Dark Tidings. Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
Dark Tidings. Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
Dark Tidings. Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
Dark Tidings. Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Dark Tidings.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vikari Haracen
Elite
Elite
Vikari Haracen

Dark Tidings. Empty
PostSubject: Dark Tidings.   Dark Tidings. EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 5:24 am

The remains of the ship had become a derelict. What still clung to the wooden hull carried the scent of blood and fire, ash and mortal decay as flesh and bone was all that had been left of the crew and passengers. Though a small boat in comparison to the frequent vessels coming and going from the docking yards, this one had provided the perfect scapegoat for what was to be the true meaning of Vikari Haracen's arrival within the land. Though this time, human in appearance, the woman with a soul of ill intent had created the perfect masquerade for what would be her entrance into local life and society within the land, deceit and lies bound to carry her for the time to which the others would find her.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Arrival.

Driftwood and the lifeless craft finally met with the sturdy human structure of the local wharf, from whence there'd been silence, soon came the shouting of the humans, cries of panic and urgency, they sought to the wreckage want not yet for answers but to save those still fortunately among the living. Vikari floated there, face down, clothes torn to which would give a realistic showing of reveal, where she intended to one day plea embarrassment to the fact should the mentions arise. A victim, posed like any other though truthfully the only one still breathing among the rabble, her cold body was soon and abruptly disturbed in it's drift as an unfamiliar male took her in his arms and carried her towards the beach. Her eyelids fluttered as anyone's would in the would-be return of consciousness though perfect effort went into not startling the man with a miraculous recovery in that she instead groaned awkwardly and shifted her head to the left where it hung somewhat limp over his left bicep, her eyes slowly parting open and her ice blue hues taking to the earthly floor with a look of transparency and the best act of unfamiliarity she could give.

It was rather exhausting to hear all the concerned regard spoken among the human populace for the womens health and well-being, something that did not come as an easy undertaking for Vikari who had proven herself time in and time out to be a strong, confidence and ruthless female among the wilds of her former homeland. Only a true infiltration, successful and silent away from the targeted audience would prove the circumstance worth the effort though it was on the basis that all risks ought to be covered in that she find herself playing hostess to a brand new and very unaware, negligible world for the taking.
Given the worry for hypothermia and whatever other illnesses the humans had concocted as a potential hazard, Vikari Haracen's weakened form was carried to the confines of one of the local fisheries, a room in the back of somewhat comfortable warmth not akin to the small buildings nature though offering enough roof for her to rest while someone went out to fetch a doctor or person of medical expertise. She could feel the men staring at her body, white skin exposed in all the right places to pull in the adjourning eyes and hearts of the men before the couple women present were beginning to catch on, and shooed them away. Evidently, it wouldn't be difficult to entice a quiet housing for a couple nights, whilst pleasuring herself in the process. How she did enjoy the tastes of foreign opportunity, annoyingly, it would be hours before she could play her next move under the cover of darkness.

Nightfall.

The doctor had come and gone, a nurse that had accompanied him and to Vikari's notice had taken an equal amount of pleasure in "tending" to her body speaking leagues for the professionalism in the small settlement yet sparked opportunity in the possible falsehood of the people, she'd been the better looker of the two and had the time been different, perhaps the bed would have housed the three of them yet Vikari's needs sired other priorities and with so few witnesses, she'd been forced to continue the game until they'd gone and allowed her the night to rest. Under this pretense, it would be her escape and return into the wild-lands that she so lustfully favored, the taste of the kill, friend or foe, it didn't bother her in the end least she served her pack well.

No one died over the night, no one even saw her leave and outside of the settlement gates, it wasn't the footprints of a human that spoke of life but the paw prints of a large canine, a wolf print known to most hunters and in her fading to black, she left the city behind, heading out for the closest forest, starved but only self inflicted to fuel the sincerity in her story, she needed something bloody to now sink her teeth into. Anything would do.
Back to top Go down
Bladewolf
Able
Able
Bladewolf

Character Sheet
Member Status: Kostas Pack Kostas Pack

Dark Tidings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Tidings.   Dark Tidings. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 8:13 pm

Blade prowled through the darkness, taking a degree of pleasure in the fact he was scaring smaller rabbits out of their hiding places. They never really saw him, but he could clearly see the look of primal fear in their eyes as they fled. He had not been out to this island in quite some time, so, he thought to come see what sort of tasty critters he could find to eat. A surprisingly large deer, for the island anyway, sprung up out of the small depression it had bedded down in until a rabbit had spooked it up. A massive fang filled grin split his face, a rather frightening thing to look upon, and loped, almost casually after it, as it fled down a small draw away from him, terror a clear scent in the air.

The massive bulk of wolf appeared to almost flow over the landscape as he tracked the fleeing deer, adding to its terror as he seemed to appear from shadows around it, herding it towards a relatively enclosed small canyon. Once there, this would make it much easier to actually corner and kill the prey animal, though, had he wanted to, it would have easily been taken down mid flight. Tonight though, contrary to what his mother had always taught him, sometimes painfully with a wooden spoon at the dinner table, he was playing with his food. The wooden spoon could be quite embarrassing when it was in front of visiting dignitaries from vassal territories that had come to pay their tribute to his father.
Back to top Go down
Vikari Haracen
Elite
Elite
Vikari Haracen

Dark Tidings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Tidings.   Dark Tidings. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:37 pm

Every sound was a hint of the way that life curved through out the land, the way nature intended, wind creasing throughout the forests, the blades of grass swaying against it's unending embrace. As it was in every land, the wilds were home to the wild life such as others of her kind yet not yet known to carry her brawn, her confidence and often cruel determination. Naturally she hadn't got to the place in life that she held simply by being the strongest however, strength only got one so far. No it was the cunning of a wolf that decided the length of their lives and the distance of each ripple in their actions, made to effect those around them to be carried. Tonight, it wasn't about the bloodshed nor finding shelter, her body would give out should she not eat though not until the morning where the importance and the priority currently sat in seeking information of the new world she'd stepped into. Evidently the humans were easily fooled and hadn't given her high hopes of a real challenge however the like her kind weren't so easily thrown aside by the mere sight of a woman. Such things often required trust and friendship, things Vikari could happily fake if it meant getting the right job done thoroughly enough.

---------------------
First Contact.
---------------------

It was expected, she'd heard it coming her way from quite some distance and though the darkness remained that ever quiet and coming blanket over her black pelt, she stood tall in wait for the animal to break through the trees and find itself right in her line of sight.
Vikari must have been down wind, the deer itself didn't interest her nearly as much as the one that appeared to be on the hunt for the creature. Perhaps the canyon around them had contorted the air currents enough to mask her presence, she couldn't hazard a guess though didn't mind all too much. She'd meant for herself to land in the face of the other however if it meant a little surprise for the male then so be it.

Her body poised, the thundering against the earthly floor steadily become heavier and heavier. Adrenaline crept at the back of her, daring her for go for the kill yet she'd force her stomach to wait, hunger to be ignored in the face of a new contact.
As the deer broke free from the confines of the night and came into few, she sought forward in action, loosing a loud bark before threatening the frightened creature with a vicious snarl and a snap of her jaws near the deers throat, forcing the animal to veer off sideways and avoid the probably death it'd find in meeting her. From there, she moved no further, her eyes turning back in the direction for the second presence, squinting curiously, her head lowering some as she attempted to seek out the visage of the other wolf.

The Damsel in distress, it worked most of the time and was usually the safest bet. "I know you're there...-Whoever you are..." She called out in bark, "I didn't mean to scare it away, she startled me is all..." Vikari feigned the best tone of anxiety and insecurity she could summon, awaiting the other to show himself.
Back to top Go down
Bladewolf
Able
Able
Bladewolf

Character Sheet

Dark Tidings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Tidings.   Dark Tidings. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 5:48 am

Flowing along behind the deer, he had tracked it nearly run into its corner, and was thinking where to make the final take down of the fleeing beast. However, mere moments before he himself was about to pounce on it, the creature was driven off course by the sudden appearance of a second beast, another wolf from the scent that followed the appearance. The bark it let out, accompanied by the snapping of an impressive set of jaws, forced the deer to deviate from the course it had been taking while he was pursuing it. As it veered sharply, almost violently around the newcomer, managing, somehow, to avoid her, he cursed silently to himself. Just as the deer seemed he was about to get away, Blade emerged from the shadows directly in front of him, lunging up and snapping his own gargantuan jaws down on his meals neck. It was brought violently down to the ground, its neck snapped and throat very bloodily torn out, twitching once, all life left the carcass.

Standing over the kill, after swallowing the mouthful he already had, Blade took another bite before actually looking at the new wolf, female from the sound of her voice. "I highly doubt it would have startled you, the thing was making a fair ruckus in its mad dash to get away from me." He took another bite, "If you want some, your welcome to it." He said while nudging it slightly towards her with his massive snout. Looking her over from where they both stood, he nodded, "Seems your a well built wolf," He grinned, "Don't see too many who actually approach my own size." Was added with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Vikari Haracen
Elite
Elite
Vikari Haracen

Dark Tidings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Tidings.   Dark Tidings. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 7:11 am

The male had caught more of her than she's willingly let on though she offered a forced yet nervous sounding laugh in response, dropping her gaze to the ground floor in a shy approach to apology, speaking quietly up in reproach, "No...-I did hear it, I admit..." she paused, her eyes scanning the grassy knolls in quickened contemplation, "Still I hoped it would pass me but the thing came right at me and I knew you were quick in tow, I was...-Sort of hoping you'd pass me by but it was going to run right into me so I guess I didn't have much of a choice" She turned to look back at the now fallen deer, BladeWolf standing over the kill, her stomach quickly growling in a rather loud desire to see her devour her share of it. Vikari remaining still despite the upset of her innards.

"I am a little larger than most...-It's not exactly been a kind trait in my life. Please don't be put off...-I can't help who I am..." She said in little more then a whisper, her head falling slowly, nose grazing the grass as she kept to her story and feigned a long sense of shame and embarrassment, "It does help with hunting...-But a lot of males find it intimidating. It's sort of why I'm on my own out here...-I'm looking for somewhere I can be safe but...-Well you know how it is right? The life of a loner?" He turned her gaze back to that of Bladewolf, there was nothing in her gaze that spoke of insincerity though she'd honed her ability to deceive others for years now, it went without saying that she was good at what she did and few could see through her deceptive ways with any true evidence to believe she was so good at lying her end away.

"If you're certain..." She added in final response, belated though to his offer of sharing the meal. Shakily, she approached with much reluctance though only to give the other the impression that she felt insecure and un-trusting in his presence. Not knowing the male at all was part of the play, she couldn't trust him in the slightest though it all added to the conspiracy of her role, pretending to fear him more than feel any hint of comfort about him, she slowly crept up to the fallen deer, taking a second glance at him searching for his approval before moving to bite into the dead caucus and begin to take her fill. It took a great deal of effort however not to eat to quickly. With the fresh meet being shaped between her fangs, she couldn't help but realized how truly starved she'd been and forcing herself to focus on everything else but the meal, she quickly pulled back to look to Bladewolf in earnest remark, "I'm sorry...-I'm not used to this...-Most males would have killed me before letting me close to their claim...-You're not like most though, are you..." There was the slightest of change in her tone as she tilted her head to the left. If Bladewolf was clever enough, he'd note a very small yet significant hint of flirtatiousness in her eyeing him.
Back to top Go down
Bladewolf
Able
Able
Bladewolf

Character Sheet

Dark Tidings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Tidings.   Dark Tidings. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 6:20 pm

Listening to her speak as she slowly approached the carcass, he cocked his head, "You not used to seeing any wolf, male or female, who is larger then you, are you?" He asked, picking up on how she spoke. "Dont worry, im not put off at all, in fact, you could says its almost nice not having to look down a good one or two feet to see the wolf I am talking to. Most around here max out at around 4 feet, where as, well, you can see I am above that." Blade said, shifting his stance to pull to his full wolf height of 5 feet at the shoulders, and about 6 at the top of his head. He watched her eat and could tell she was restraining herself, stopping her from doing what he himself could do to a carcass when hungry. "Go ahead and have the rest, you look as though you need it more then I do."

"Yeah, the life of a loner can be quite lonesome, but hey, at least you are on your native world. When I first came here, that was lonely, not being able to understand a single soul I encountered. If not my, late, wife at the time teaching me how to listen not so much with my ears, but with my mind, things would probably have been much different for me as well. And yes, I realize that sounds rather strange, listening with your mind instead of your ears, but it works for traveling between worlds." Blade shook his head, looking back to catch the shift in her head, tone of voice, and look in her eye. "You know, I probably should ask your name, mine is Danarius Bladewolf Blackthorne, but my friends call me Blade, well, most people do actually." He added with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Vikari Haracen
Elite
Elite
Vikari Haracen

Dark Tidings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Tidings.   Dark Tidings. EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 1:14 am

Listening with your mind instead of your ears...-Not being on your native world? Bladewolf was right to assume it sounded a little strange, Vikari found herself looking back at him and blinking in her confusion. She'd witnessed demonic possession and by doing so, believed in the other side, heard a great many stories about plenty of unusual things but was this wolf somehow saying that he wasn't from the earth?

"What're you saying exactly...-You think you're an alien or something?" Vikari now had to question the mental status of the male she was talking to, her head slowly lowering to continue getting her full of the kill while her eyes never once left the male. He soon mentioned a wife and automatically her ears swept back a little. 'That might complicate things' she thought to herself. She hated to admit it but Wolves weren't as indecent as humans were when it came to romancing, atleast not the type to be standing within pack lands and Vikari's initiative to gain the males confidence through meaningless sex had just flown straight out the window with the mention of a wife, "Well, you can't be too lonely then..." He muttered quietly in response, her mind racing to consider another direction in which she might find some temporary quiet in order to learn more about where she was, "Unfortunately these lands, aren't what I used to call home...-I really don't know a great deal about this place and the humans haven't been kind to me...". That was it, that was the direction, assurance through human contact and rivalry, "They sooner cast rocks at me than let me sit for a night and rest...-Is there somewhere near here that others go to catch their breath..-A place no one's likely to try to hurt me again?".
Back to top Go down
Bladewolf
Able
Able
Bladewolf

Character Sheet

Dark Tidings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Tidings.   Dark Tidings. EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 3:52 am

"An alien? No, not an alien, I am from this planet, just, a different version of it. If I were to take you there, you would not be able to see anything through the darkness. I have taken a few friends from here to visit, and they were only able to see by benefit of the connection to myself." He chuckled, bringing a bit of shadow swirling about him as he flexed and rolled his neck to pop a spot of random tightness. "Loneliness can be a very relative thing, I can assure you," He said, pulling more darkness around them to begin illustrating a point. "It can either be used to mean feeling alone, or, as well, the actual act of being alone in what feels like a very remote area. Now, for you, this level of darkness should be impenetrable with your eyes. This, if you did not know I was here, would make you feel alone, or lonely." Blade chuckled again, releasing the darkness, reappearing a short distance from the woman, watching her still.

"The humans of this island can be, xenophobic, to put it lightly." he stated, "And to see the state of malnutrition you are in, I believe I know what particular village you encountered. They can be particularly asinine, and for that, I apologize." He bowed his head a touch. "I happen to be a partial owner of a tavern where we could talk, and get some nice hot cooked food into you." Blade smiled, watching as she continued to tear into the carcass with a hunger that seemed to have been accumulating for quite some time, though, he had this, feeling, she was up to something.
Back to top Go down
Vikari Haracen
Elite
Elite
Vikari Haracen

Dark Tidings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Tidings.   Dark Tidings. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 2:32 am

BladeWolf's idea's of darkness intrigued her, Vikari couldn't help but admit she was curious about how much he truly knew of the subject, if he could perceive what was truly dark around him, within the world he stood in and within the people that stood on either side polluting the life that they led. "It sounds like you lead a very cold existence..." She replied cooly, her head tilting to look at him with her light blue eyes, lashes closing to cloud her vision as she blinked the once with a feigned comfortable demeanor in the brutes presence; "Do you not get sick of it, living in this loneliness you speak of, surely like most wolves I've met in the past, you must yearn to be among a pack, with friends that care to be in your presence?". In this question, Vikari showed nothing of her intention aside from a very believable hint of curiosity for who the male was, this of course was not a lie, she did wish to get to know him better though there was intrigue behind where the packs were, what they were like, she was in a world she knew nothing of and in all honest, buried somewhere deep down amidst a darkness he knew not was standing before him, she yearned to know the details of the land around her and those that inhibited it.

As for the humans, that wasn't a difficult subject to discuss as they were all considered filthy, less than the animal kingdom in her minds eye, "They're all to violent, to hard on us..." She spoke softly, once again bluffing a sense of weakeness and hurt through her spoken word, though there was something in her eye that spoke of more, a subtle truth that even she did not mean to speak that said she'd been hurt by the human kind long ago, a memory buried deep down within her, a vulnerability that bled out like a disease she'd not wished to disclose. If Blade was intelligent enough, he'd have seen this.
Back to top Go down
Bladewolf
Able
Able
Bladewolf

Character Sheet

Dark Tidings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Tidings.   Dark Tidings. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 4:31 am

"The term cold, is relative, I have many that I gladly call family, but, only a few that are on this world." He laughed, beginning to move, walking around her, appreciating the fact that he did not have to look down very far to see her eyes, appreciating her size. "Besides, I am in a pack, and we are one, mostly, happy family." He chuckled again at his own wording. "And they all enjoy spending time together, and it is as you say, most wolves crave the attention of a pack, that sense of belonging. But, as you also said, most. I was raised, shall we say, differently, then most. Being the eldest son of a king makes you different by default. I was raised to lead, and be primarily separate from others. When I came here, it took some, adjusting, for me to be used to having peers and equals."

As he walked, he caught the slight softening in her eye, which, with her words, more than the inflection, made him pause. "True, they can be violent, and yes, they can be hard. Would I be wrong in guessing that one of them, probably more since you seem quite capable, abused you? Devised a cage in which they could trap you? Ive been there, though, it was more difficult for them, but, I have been there. If youd like, I know of a mountainous area, with little human activity, and plenty of game, I could help you get settled there, so you can, or, we, can work through whatever is bothering you?" He offered, eyes looking straight into hers.
Back to top Go down
Vikari Haracen
Elite
Elite
Vikari Haracen

Dark Tidings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Tidings.   Dark Tidings. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 4:49 am

"The eldest son of a king?" She questioned aloud as she looked to that of Bladewolf in silent question, "You claim to be the descendant of a king, perhaps the king of lies? I only know of the one and the only deceitful King and he is of one that claims of no heritage aside from that which he chooses to manipulate, he is the one true essence of darkness which flourishes the likes of hell with beautiful flowers hoping to gain your permission and entry into your soul searching for a hint of vengeance that he will only turn into someone else's for the sake of his own satisfaction", the word were soon spoken across a cold tongue as she turned her attention back upon that of Bladewolf at her own expense, knowing she'd spoken far to much of her own true beliefs of her god of war yet tread to far to undo her wrongs.

"I don't mean to turn down your beliefs my friend but there is nothing in this world for a loner like myself but a violent defeat and the glory in a fight to the death...", Vikari soon turned to look back towards that of BladeWolf in thoughtful question, "Would you know of a pack that would give me such a death, the life that I have led demands such an end..".
Back to top Go down
Bladewolf
Able
Able
Bladewolf

Character Sheet

Dark Tidings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Tidings.   Dark Tidings. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 4:14 pm

"No no," Blade chuckled softly, "I am no god, or king of lies, as you put it, for I do have my own god, well, somewhat. He has blessed me with some gifts through life, but only after I sought him out, and was in my hour of darkest need. That is when he gave me this." He explained, as his body began to grow, transitioning smoothly from his wolf form, swelling and shifting into his shadow lycan form, towering over her, though still firmly planted on 4 limbs. "I have encountered some devils, some claiming to have been kings, some who had the actual power of kings. But, one thing they all lacked, was the ability to be out in the pure direct rays of the sun. Which, if it would make you feel better, come dawn, I will prove to you that I can be in the sunlight with no ill effects."

Listening to her next words though, gave him pause again. "Does it really? Or, does a mere exile from your home lands to here suffice as punishment? You may wish for a warriors death in battle to atone for your sins now, as I once did, but, perhaps, with some distance and new perspective, you can come to learn that what you did was actually necessary, or at least that it is not as bad as you may have once thought." He finished, shrinking back down into his wolf form, seated once again in front of her, eyes obscured from the sight of most by the shadows falling across his face.
Back to top Go down
Vikari Haracen
Elite
Elite
Vikari Haracen

Dark Tidings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Tidings.   Dark Tidings. EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 5:31 am

Bladewolf seemed to be trying to shift her focus to that of hope, redemption in who she 'once was' to who she 'could now be' with distance between her former life there and her new days spent in these foreign and new lands. To be offered a small mercy from one that knew nothing of her, it was not a common gesture from where she was from, not many would so blindly wish the best of those they did not know. "I shamed my family, my brother; I attacked his son" she spoke up dryly in determined indifference, "I do not think someone capable of coming back from such a thing".
She had tested the waters and found this male to offer hope first hand in the face of potential decay, speaking enough for the type of character he potentially was, Vikari sought to sway the discussion. "I'm certain someone here will be strong enough to put me down one of these days...-Though I am in no rush for it, don't misunderstand I like anyone fear my end...".

As if in realization, Vikari dropped her gaze, throwing her fringe up behind her right air with a brief swipe before stepping off and taking several paces in the opposite direction to Bladewolf before speaking up again, "I should not burden you with my problems...-You're alone out here too, I suppose one only seeks solitude for the silence it brings". Her eyes scanned the far-plane, her breath thick upon the cool nights air as those dark hues of hers leaped from shrub to tree and every potential point of ambush or attack that she could expect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Tidings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Tidings.   Dark Tidings. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Tidings.
Page 1 of 1