Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Interesting Information (Tag: Blaze) Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
Interesting Information (Tag: Blaze) Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
Interesting Information (Tag: Blaze) Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
Interesting Information (Tag: Blaze) Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
Interesting Information (Tag: Blaze) Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
Interesting Information (Tag: Blaze) Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
Interesting Information (Tag: Blaze) Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
Interesting Information (Tag: Blaze) Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
Interesting Information (Tag: Blaze) Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
Interesting Information (Tag: Blaze) Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Interesting Information (Tag: Blaze)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aulan
Docile
Docile
Aulan

Character Sheet
Member Status: Lone Lone

Interesting Information (Tag: Blaze) Empty
PostSubject: Interesting Information (Tag: Blaze)   Interesting Information (Tag: Blaze) EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 9:20 pm

The thick fur along her shoulders shifted side to side, slowly as she moved along the many floating aisles. They hovered above her as if in an anti gravity field. The ground she walked on she took with care, to ensure her prints were not left within the mossy ground. A low growl resonated within the hollow of her chest. The information she had been given made her blood boil within her body. She was no longer a pack wolf. No longer within the Kostas family... however she could not keep this to herself any longer. It made no difference to her what they did with the information she was about to give... should he show up at all.

Finally at her destination, she chose to stay well away from the pack lands, finding it suited her comfort level more. Honestly she could give a shit less if it matched any others comfort levels. She had something important to tell him.

With a great breath in, her nose raised to the sky. A long, and echoing song seeped through furred lips, aimed to the ears of the one she sought to speak with. Her howl stretched far and wide within the air. No time for formalities she got straight to the point with the tone and range of her song. The surrounding isles and grounds seems to quiet in respect of her tune. When she finished, she waited. Her rump lowered to the ground, and her pink tongue lazed over curved sharp teeth. Calmly she waited, as ears swiveled atop her head, listening to the creatures around her.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Nekishu
Elite
Elite
Benjamin Nekishu

Character Sheet
Member Status: Kostas Pack Kostas Pack

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Information (Tag: Blaze)   Interesting Information (Tag: Blaze) EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 12:45 am

The sound resonated through ears perched loosely upon a crown of earthen tones. The urgency within it's song reverberated to stir him beneath his breast causing the male to jump from his lazed position to all four paws, staunch and stoic as he listened for a moment honing in on the position.
There was a soft crackling before the wolfs form abruptly burst asunder, drifting into the wind as embers burning brightly; leaving but a shallow mould in the sea of grass where he had been lounging.

The distance that Aulan had chosen to put between them did not favour time, though he had reached her with much more to spare than any worldly wolf may have.
His form coalesced near her, but the aura of anger that surrounded her gave cause for concern so he had left enough space between them for the comfortability of then both. He had not seen his friend in too long, but an air of caution refrained him from embracing her.
Nimeria circled over head, having followed closely behind Benjamin and came to land upon a low floating isle only to disappear from view.
"Aulan?" he asked cautiously. Brows, tightly knitted together, showed the concern in which he felt as emerald eyes looked upon her and quickly swept her form for any obvious wounds.
His neck, back and tail were straight but not ridged and the ears atop his head were erect as he listened and eagerly awaited her response.

((Sorry it's so short, I'm at work Sad ))
Back to top Go down
http://thekumariwolves.ohmylife.net
Aulan
Docile
Docile
Aulan

Character Sheet
Member Status: Lone Lone

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Information (Tag: Blaze)   Interesting Information (Tag: Blaze) EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 10:40 am

(It's all good. :})

The scent of embers came to her nose, and her attention was immediately put upon the wolf that appeared in front of her. Her form relaxed some, and she even showed a small inkling of joy. Though the pressing matter at hand had her in a serious state. Aulan greeted Blaze with respect, and a neutral posture, so he would know she was no threat to him. No longer being a pack wolf had her cautious, even with old friends.

"Blaze, I called you here on an urgent matter that I feel needs to be addressed swiftly. I ran into Blade recently. The way he spoke about being Alpha of the Kostas... he does not honor the position, nor take it humbly. He does not care about it." She growled, her anger boiled close to the surface. Her haunches came off the ground and she paced a little.

"He told me being playing Alpha to a wolf pack in a Backwater world was not where he saw himself ending up." She snarled, barely keeping herself together. Amber eyes raged inside with a storm of emotions not even she could put her finger on entirely.

Aulan looked at Blaze, and tried to calm herself down a little. "I had spoken with Cayden once, about becoming Alpha of the Kostas.. He would be a far better fit then Blade. He is your son, after all. Blaze I don't know what happened and I don't really care. I just want to see someone WORTHY of that position within it. I would not risk telling you this information if I did not believe it was worth it."

She said and sat down again. How he would take this information was now completely up to him, and the rest of the Kostas family. She no longer had any part, or any say on what they did.. Part of that was liberating, and the other part made her a little sad. Aulan wasn't about to dwell on the emotions though. Her ears turned back a little, she waited for his response to the news she had to give.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Nekishu
Elite
Elite
Benjamin Nekishu

Character Sheet
Member Status: Kostas Pack Kostas Pack

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Information (Tag: Blaze)   Interesting Information (Tag: Blaze) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 12:55 am

The females posture relaxed, causing Benjamins to mirror it as the beating heart beneath his breast gave a sigh of relief; but it was not to last. The moment which words began to spill form her made the earthen wolfs back become rigid, the temperament in which she spoke her words not sitting right within him. The word urgent sparking warrant to react.
Without thought he took a multitude of steps towards her for the chance to better hear her, though she wasn't all the far away to begin with. The fear of missing vital information a very real threat - but as she continued, he became lax. A verbal relief exhaled form his open lips and he turned his head away for the opportunity to raise his gaze elsewhere and collect his inner thoughts; all the while allowing her to continue.
After a long moment, he turned back to face her. A softness within his emerald gaze that had not been there moments ago and the hint of a smile upon his maw, though not enough to flash those pearlescant daggers behind thick lips.
"Aulan." He spoke her name with deliberate ease, "You have done me a great a service today, risking life and limb in coming to me with these matters. Your courage and your loyalty for a pack that you no longer call your own is astounding; but you needn't worry."
"I had not been blind to this weakness and came to the forefront of it perhaps just in time." a tongue swept lips that thad become dry in the anticipation and anxiety of what might be, and he lay his rump softly on the grass. A long, thick tail came to cover the right side of his leg and paw as he sat beside his friend, yet facing in the opposite direction. A massive neck craned to turn the bulk of his shoulders so he might look upon her still.
"I have relieved Blade of his duties as alpha. It was a mistake to allow him such a position he was not in the slightest ready for. Orchid was of a rash mind and should not have much such an inornate decision."
The emerald gaze left that of his old friend to gaze at the horizon beyond her form, looking at the floating isles as a fleeting thought of how they were suspended crossed his mind, accompanying the thought of his son. "As for Cayden - Yes, he is my son and the right heir to the Kostas pack; but he has much to learn and even more so that I can teach him, should he allow me the opportunity before holding such a rank. I do hope to one day place him in my stead and retire happily under his own care." He revealed solely before meeting her gaze. "Although, he has taken the first step towards his destiny and come home - back to the pack. A place I would enjoy seeing you once more, Aulan." He quipped. The gleam within his eye was that of the suggestion he had offered, the invitation he had informally extended to his friend.
She had shown him a great loyalty in the bringing of him to this place, here and now. Aulan knew full well the consequences of ratting out an alpha of any pack- as did any wolf. The pack had grown scarce and a duty detrimental to the survival of his pack he must pick up the pieces he could scavenge from the wake of an unsuitable alpha and the consequences of his own decision.
Back to top Go down
http://thekumariwolves.ohmylife.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Information (Tag: Blaze)   Interesting Information (Tag: Blaze) Empty

Back to top Go down

Interesting Information (Tag: Blaze)
Page 1 of 1