Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Intruder Alert! [Una] Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
Intruder Alert! [Una] Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
Intruder Alert! [Una] Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
Intruder Alert! [Una] Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
Intruder Alert! [Una] Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
Intruder Alert! [Una] Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
Intruder Alert! [Una] Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
Intruder Alert! [Una] Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
Intruder Alert! [Una] Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
Intruder Alert! [Una] Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Intruder Alert! [Una]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charon
Veteran
Veteran
Charon

Character Sheet
Member Status: Warden of the East Warden of the East

Intruder Alert! [Una] Empty
PostSubject: Intruder Alert! [Una]   Intruder Alert! [Una] EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:58 pm

In an attempt to settle down enough to have a place to call home, Charon had found a small cavern, luckily devoid of any other life and a hollow tree neighboring. Deciding this will be the place, he had a little difficulty figuring out what to do next. Figuratively scratching his head, he stared at his surroundings. Instincts slowly told Charon that he would have to begin to mark his territory. Oh, right! A little dense when coming to claiming something, a healthy three hundred plus years was between him since his last territory claim. It wasn't a place with so much freedom, but the dim bulb above his head slowly brightened. Since no one was around, and he double checked just to be sure, he supposed he would begin. Turning away from the mouth of the cavern and the hollow trunk of the tree, Charon would have to decide how much to mark and how far. Walking about a hundred meters or so from where he was, Charon stopped, thinking he had heard someone or something. Eyes looked but saw nothing. The thought of having the whole forest to himself amused him, however that would be a lot of marking. In fact, he might just overwork his marker if he wanted to do that! 'No no no... too much', he quickly dismissed the idea. Instead, about how far he was seemed much more doable and a more modest area. He could always add more if he wanted anyways...

Perfect, there was a stream nearby and just right outside of his 100m radius. Sucking down as much water as he could, his belly filled. A tasteless burp left his maw as his chin dripped with the cool liquid. 'Buh, I feel waterlogged'. With each movement he made, the sloshing of the water could be felt. Now all there was is to wait. In the meantime, Charon continued surveying the adjacent areas, finding that what he had found to be quite special, as nothing else but normal forest surrounded him. About a half hour or so passed and the sense of needing relief came quickly. He hopped from tree to tree to bush. Any plant he could get himself too got scented. Running on E as he finished around his cavern and around the hollowed tree, he then decided that the cavern should be groomed to his liking, of course while he was there he took advantage of it. He entered the mouth, parting the leafy vines to enter.

Rubble lined the floor of the small cave upon entering. It darkened and the floor flattened into solid rock. Taking a moment or two for his eyes to adjust, Charon stopped. Unsure of how much deeper it got and without a source of light of his own, he barked into the darkness, "If there's anyone here, git! 'S muh cave now!... Last chance or you die today!" He bluntly called into the darkness. With no response nor approach of anything living, Charon inhaled deeply. With a roar, a vortex of ice shards exploded forth from his maw, "Rage of Boreas!" Only a few seconds stood between him and when the ice and snow returned to him and erupted from the cave's threshold. At least he knew there wasn't much left to the cave and if anything was there, it was frozen solid now. Receiving all of his attack, however, meant there was only the one opening. He made a mental note to create a back door and also to get some portable source of light. For now, he exited the small cave, covered in horizontal icicles and frost. The sunlight stung his eyes for an instant before they adjusted back to the bright afternoon. His paws crunched in the inch or so of snow that surrounded the cavern and Charon shook himself off, ridding himself from the frost. About to return to the stream, the sound of a bird whistling on a branch stopped him. It had been fairly silent and being alone had heightened his observant senses. Speaking of which, he felt like there was another around somewhere, but he couldn't see anything. He knew what they had coming to them if they got too close to him. Charon headed back to the stream.
Back to top Go down
Sunrise
Docile
Docile
Sunrise

Character Sheet
Member Status: Nayati Pack Nayati Pack

PostSubject: Re: Intruder Alert! [Una]   Intruder Alert! [Una] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:43 am

Sun colored fur shifted along her slender body as she moved into the tree line of the forest. Little to no light came down to the forest floor, and it could be quite spooky. Her tail high above her back and her ears forward she moved through the forest trees curiously. Her nose now and then would wrinkle, and crinkle to sniff. Analyzing her surroundings she now and then would look around, listening for anything.

Everything went quite as she delved further into the forest, and her curiosity was piqued. A shout, and what sounded like ice. She knew that voice, and quickened her pace to a trot as she moved to the source of the sound. Stopping a few yards away, she barked loudly to announce her presence, and her tail wagged slowly above her back. She wondered what he could be doing, as his scent was also everywhere. Suddenly it dawned on her, and she blinked. Perhaps she announced herself a little too soon before fully realizing what was happening. "Ohh...crap." She said, and backed up a few paces. She had met this wolf, but that did not mean that he was not territorial now that he had established a home for himself. Her ears went down a little and her tail stopped behind her. And she waited..
Back to top Go down
Charon
Veteran
Veteran
Charon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Intruder Alert! [Una]   Intruder Alert! [Una] EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:31 pm

With a systematic approach, Charon continued to mark his territory. Drink some water, mark some trees, drink more water, mark some more trees. Simple enough. If he wanted to make this area his land, it would make sense to do so quickly. Last time he tried telling an intruder that this area was his, she didn't believe him and started a fight for it. Of course she was easily out-classed, but this time to avoid that, he would claim it the proper way. If he remembered correctly, this forest neighbored a pack's territory. So that only emphasized his need to get this all done even quicker. Didn't need Blade or one of his kin coming through screwing with today's plan.

Speak of the devil and he doth appear. Charon knew he sensed something or someone. Whoever it was let out a bark, as if saying 'hey, I'm here!'. He sighed, guess he can't avoid others for too long before they become interested in what he was doing. Almost as if someone has to be there keeping tabs on him. Hopefully this time they realize that he was here to stay and they were in-fact treading upon claimed land. He supposed he should go see who it was, much like answering someone at his door. Going towards where he heard the bark, Charon continued to observe, looking between the trees and behind. Reaching the edge of what he was claiming, Charon finally caught a glimpse of who it was who had approached. A golden pelt stood out well against the earthy tones of the forest. A subtle sense of relief went over him, knowing who she was. "Bit far from the desert, ain'tcha?", he called out to her. Stepping into view, he stood a comfortable distance from Una. "Didn't 'spect to see you 'round here, Dragon."
Back to top Go down
Sunrise
Docile
Docile
Sunrise

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Intruder Alert! [Una]   Intruder Alert! [Una] EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 9:47 pm

Una's small form bounced back and forth as she sniffed along the ground. His scent was everywhere. A realization hit her and she looked up when she saw him. Her tail wagged, but her posture was slightly nervous. "I didn't realize this territory was yours." She said, and sat down slowly, just beyond the border of his scent marks. "I don't live there. I just go there to play when my dragon needs room to roam." She said, and grinned slightly at him. "Someone didn't wanna stick around for more games." She said in a feigned exasperation. A light shrug of her sun furred shoulders and she looked around. "I like it here ya know." She said, and then her ears twisted back a little. "Didn't meant to trespass on your territory though." Her paws bounced a little from one to the other as a restlessness seemed to hold her.

Una's head tilted lightly and she looked over his shoulder to his territory. It was lovely, and she could see why he claimed it. He seemed to have made it, he was a one wolf pack now. A slight frown came to her furred muzzle at the thought. Before she could stop herself she spoke. "Would you not get lonely? It seems so... barren." She said, not in insult, but out of the feelings she got just from seeing this place... and only him.
Back to top Go down
Charon
Veteran
Veteran
Charon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Intruder Alert! [Una]   Intruder Alert! [Una] EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 1:28 pm

Charon was relieved to find it was Una who stood at his doorstep, and not some others whom he was thinking it could've been. He was afraid that some of the pack wolves may have already found him out. Well, he supposed he could make an exception with the sun wolf. Even with his only previous encounter with her, he could sense that she belonged somewhere, having a distinct scent. This was his territory now, and no matter who it was, he wouldn't allow them to come and go as they pleased. Everyone needed to know that. Staring at the young girl from inside, he didn't move any closer. His head nodded slowly, "Yer not the only one. I don't think many others know of it either. 'Tis hard to claim it when others are fightin' me for it. At least yer respectin' what I'm doin'." Before, Charon had been showing defensive body language.

Body stiff, ears erect and tail in-line with his spine. Seeing how passive Una was, his posture laxed, ears were still erect but they turned to the side while his big tail lowered and twitched from time to time as he listened. A chortle left his throat, "I see", he wondered how often she retreated to the desert, nonetheless. He saw her eyes roll and her 'upsetness' of him not sticking around for games. "W'll I'm not one for being playful... Plus it was hot there, especially for one like myself." He insinuated towards his ice abilities. Looking to Una a final time, Charon turned to the side and took several steps. Still keeping each other in field of view, he stopped and started to paw at the ground, perhaps sensing something. "Technically, yuh haven't, provided yuh don't come any closer. And if yuh couldn't tell already, I do too." Air blew out his nose in subtle snort.

Continuing what he was doing, Charon started to dig with a paw, removing the dirt slowly. Widening the hole, there was still nothing that he has yet to unearth. Una fell quiet and to be honest, the male hadn't much noticed. Going at it with both paws, dirt was being thrown between Charon's hind legs. A few more inches deep and there was nothing. Perhaps his curiosity was just that, curiosity that something was there, but wasn't. Not giving up yet, he continued his work. Perhaps neglecting his guest will payoff with a neat find. However, Una spoke and his eyes closed momentarily, stopping his digging. Lifting his front legs out of the hole. Teal eyes looked to her, "Barren? Do yuh not see all these tall trees that provide shade, however still allow rays of sunshine through to provide the perfect amount of light? I have a constant supply of water not to far from here. And there are many sources of food. In fact there's a squirrel in that tree over there", he gestured to his left and to the tree that had a large knot a couple feet from the ground. He may be a cold bastard at times, but at least he could respect the beauty of nature. "This forest is far from barren...", Charon paused, hesitating a little to address her question. "I've been like this for a... long time now, so no I don't... get lonely, as you say... Let's just say havin' company around is a rare occurrence for me." His weight shifted from one side to the other.[/color]

Last edited by Charon on Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunrise
Docile
Docile
Sunrise

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Intruder Alert! [Una]   Intruder Alert! [Una] EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 9:45 pm

Una's rump lowered to the mossy ground. Her tail swished lightly behind her as Charon spoke to her. "I may be a pack wolf, but I respect the territories of others." She said, her Russian accent thick among her words. She was not from around here to begin with so she often enjoyed exploring, though stayed well clear of other pack territories.

"Ah I see. Well then you should have said something. I would have taken you out of the desert if it was bothering you." She said softly, her ears twisted this way and that. Listening to her surroundings. Her attention turned to him digging. Curiously her head leaned to the side a little, muzzle tilted slightly downward. The soft leathery nose at the end sniffed relentlessly to try and scent anything he might be digging up. " I am fine right here." She said softly, and looked at him as he dug into the earth. Wondering what he might be searching for. When he looked up from his digging and responded to her words her ears lowered slightly.

"This is not what I mean. I see the lushness of this territory and all it provides. It is quite beautiful." She said, and then a lazy tongue licked over her muzzle. The sun shone off of her sun colored fur, and she could not help wearing her heart on her sleeve. This made her think, and she blinked. "Perhaps it is because of my Dragon... that this loneliness remains a void within me. I apologize for assuming." She spoke softly, and something in her demeanor changed a little bit. The wind ruffled through her thick sunny fur, though her mood was far from that. "Would you mind if I came around?" She asked, her attitude perked up a little with hope. She liked his company and he was interesting. Gruff, but nice.
Back to top Go down
Charon
Veteran
Veteran
Charon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Intruder Alert! [Una]   Intruder Alert! [Una] EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 5:16 pm

'Mmn, why does she have to keep pursuing it? I just wanted to get away for a while... Not like I was gonna complain about it, anyway.' "Heh, I could've frozen half that desert if I wan'ed to", Charon didn't have much of a problem with the heat as much he initially lead onto and perhaps boasted a little too much with how much of that desert he could have really frozen. Such a naturally hot place would be a challenge for sure. His overly confident tone continued, "An' I made it out just fine, di'n't I?... You have better things to worry about th'n me." Charon tried to correct himself as he was starting to sound too arrogant around someone who only offered help. He doesn't too often catch himself, but even he could notice how soft like clay she was. After having met a certain someone and learning from them, the jackass male was watching his tongue more often than ever. It was stressful actually thinking before speaking.

Misunderstanding what she had intended by this forest being 'barren', Charon's head tilted. "Then what did you mean?" She too saw the beauty of the forest as he did and what it provided. It confused him as to what she meant. Having explained his thoughts though and how he was not exactly lonely, Charon resumed digging in his spot, widening the hole, extracting the loose dirt, throwing it behind him. While doing so, he continued to listen passively. She spoke of how her 'Dragon within' is lonely. If he remembered correctly, he speculated that she and her Dragon seemed to be different entities, but shared the same essence, kinda like conjoined twins. Except with Una, she is able to switch back and forth. Being different, however, they both desired to fulfill their own goals and that included companionship. With the seemingly scarce population of dragons in this time period, Charon could see why she has this 'void'. Not stopping what he was doing, Charon offered some rare advice in between grunts, "You did nothin' wrong, so don't apologize. I travel alone, don't belong to a pack, I'm claimin' this territory as my own for myself. While some seek packs for company (shrugs), I don't. You interpreted me correctly... I'm alone, but not necessarily lonely." While he does not actively seek out companionship, there are a select few he has grown tolerant of and doesn't mind their presence. His hole was deepening, coming up all the way to his elbows and Charon was growing impatient having still found. Meanwhile, his rump wiggled as it stuck up in the air with each digging motion. He growled to himself in frustration. Stopping a moment to put his nose to the cool, moist dirt, he sniffed to see if he could confirm his hunch with something. Ears perked hearing Una ask another question. Backing himself out of the hole, he looked to the sun wolf again. "No. But keep in mind yuh can't just waltz right in. If I sense someone who enters without claiming who they are before they enter, then they'll be treated as a trespasser and I will attack... Do as you did earlier an' you'll be fine..." Having instructed her, he nodded, "Yer welcome anytime, Una."
Back to top Go down
Sunrise
Docile
Docile
Sunrise

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Intruder Alert! [Una]   Intruder Alert! [Una] EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 8:39 pm

Una's nose twitched lightly. There was a faint scent other then his own... that hung around him. Yet he was claiming a land for himself. Her left ear twitched but she decided not to ask. Some things were left to privacy. Who he dealt with was none of her business anyway. When he told her not to worry about him her head tilted slightly. That was what she did, worry about others whom she cared about. A light shrug and she looked at her paws for a moment before looking up. "I don't mind..it keeps my mind on other things, other then my nagging dragon." She said with a slight smile.

A nod of understanding jostled her slightly as he told here the rules of coming around. Una had no intention of just waltzing in his territory anyway. So that was easy enough. "I wouldn't just walk in..I respect your wishes and will do ask you ask." She said, things like that came naturally to her anyway. Her ears turned forward and she stood up. Her neck stretched and her nose twitched. "What are you digging for?" She asked finally, unable to stave her curiosity any longer.
Back to top Go down
Charon
Veteran
Veteran
Charon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Intruder Alert! [Una]   Intruder Alert! [Una] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 7:58 pm

Believe me, you have better things to think about, Charon reiterated in his mind, but chose not to speak it. The pointless argument and needless embarrassment was not needed between them. She didn't need to waste her worry on him.

Frustrating as it was digging this hole and nothing showing itself to him, Charon was sure he sensed something here, whether it be important or not. His curiosity still unsatiated, he continued to remove the dirt. Going so deep that the earth had become thick and moist and stones would sometimes nick at his already gnarled claws. Still, nothing out of the ordinary for a dirt hole. The cool earth was a sensation in itself as it was thrown in between his thighs and behind him. Pausing, he scented the area, smelling nothing more than wet dirt. Surprisingly keeping a cool head with this frustration of not finding anything, he decided to take a short break and specify some rules to Una as it seemed she enjoyed to wander the adjacent areas. Easily understanding him, Charon nodded, "Yer smarter than some. No really, it may be common sense to you an' I, but some it just... Charon then followed through with an 'in-one-ear-and-out-the-other' motion, making accommodating 'wooshing' sounds. "You think I jest?" He asked rhetorically as a paw lifted to point a claw at her. An exasperated breath left his mouth, not even chuckling. Turning back to look at his deep, empty hole, the thought of widening it more crossed his mind. Maybe his hunch was off. Just as he was about to do so, Una finally asked what exactly he was doing. Perhaps she waited to see if he found something before she asked. "Noth-", he cut himself off, perhaps he could humor himself with a little fun. Clearing his throat, he continued, "Erm, I mean I found this odd relic. Woul-jew like to see?" Charon gestured for her to come closer to look. When she would see nothing, Charon would then prove her wrong by reaching in and pulling out this 'relic' between his paws and pretend to study it. "Don't you see it?.. Well it may be invisible to you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intruder Alert! [Una]   Intruder Alert! [Una] Empty

Back to top Go down

Intruder Alert! [Una]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Website : Kumari Style. :: The Compass Rose :: Slide East :: Glisan Forest :: Charon's Den-
Jump to: