Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
[Postponed] The Rite of Pride, Atonement - (A fighting Thread - Proving Ground). Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
[Postponed] The Rite of Pride, Atonement - (A fighting Thread - Proving Ground). Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
[Postponed] The Rite of Pride, Atonement - (A fighting Thread - Proving Ground). Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
[Postponed] The Rite of Pride, Atonement - (A fighting Thread - Proving Ground). Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
[Postponed] The Rite of Pride, Atonement - (A fighting Thread - Proving Ground). Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
[Postponed] The Rite of Pride, Atonement - (A fighting Thread - Proving Ground). Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
[Postponed] The Rite of Pride, Atonement - (A fighting Thread - Proving Ground). Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
[Postponed] The Rite of Pride, Atonement - (A fighting Thread - Proving Ground). Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
[Postponed] The Rite of Pride, Atonement - (A fighting Thread - Proving Ground). Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
[Postponed] The Rite of Pride, Atonement - (A fighting Thread - Proving Ground). Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

[Postponed] The Rite of Pride, Atonement - (A fighting Thread - Proving Ground).

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cayden Nekishu
Able
Able
Cayden Nekishu

Character Sheet
Member Status: Kostas Pack Kostas Pack

[Postponed] The Rite of Pride, Atonement - (A fighting Thread - Proving Ground). Empty
PostSubject: [Postponed] The Rite of Pride, Atonement - (A fighting Thread - Proving Ground).   [Postponed] The Rite of Pride, Atonement - (A fighting Thread - Proving Ground). EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 4:14 am

Cayden Nekishu, a name that came with so much inner conflict within the Kumari Plains, Benjamin Nekishu's failed son torn aside by a mother to fought to protect him, a brute who sought to use him and a father who knew nothing of his son. Since the revelation Blaze had put on the male, the truth in the former Alpha's eyes, the history that followed Cayden seemingly everywhere he unwillingly wrought with him, no place had felt like home, no life had felt like a close knit fit for Cayden Nekishu. Comfort was something he admittedly craved and yet had been taught to ignore the simple desires, the emotional wants. He'd fallen to obscurity, taken himself away from everyone that had known him, known anything about he and his family, Cayden admittedly knowing less than any of the others within the plains. He'd been lost for so long, seeking answers to questions he knew not how to ask, trying to come to terms with the memory of a mother he still loved, the life that proved such a love went undeserved, fighting every inch of the mental proving that WolfMortum had put him through, he'd gone far passed the point of breaking and in turn lost himself to the screaming desire to know who he was, to know what he was meant for, what purpose he held. He'd yearned for direction and for so long he'd though that meant killing his father, Benjamin Nekishu for a treason the older had not committed. He'd asked for the blood of a brute he know nothing of, aside from the blood that ran through their veins there was nothing between Blaze and Cayden, nothing familiar to the younger male in any case.

Whispers of the Pack, faded memories of his father standing as an Alpha, an image that in Cayden's mind came with strength above all others, contorted by WolfMortum's views of an Alpha to be untouchable, void of vulnerability and a wall that blocked the emotions of ones own from being born into the light of the world for others to see. The Timber Wolf had become walking question, insecure though he'd refuse to let it show, he hated everything about who he was now and wanted so much more. The desire to want yet knowing not what he deserved, what was right for himself, the confusion that wracked his younger mind was petrifying, yet the pride that he had to fight against everything...Cayden had refused to give up, he was a fighter, a survivor. He didn't know how to be anything else.

He felt like he knew nothing at all as his heavy paws fell upon the land, slowly and boldly walking into the Jaspen Valley, a place that had once been the center of the pack his father had led, now rumored to be protected by Cor Lupus, a name that WolfMortum had mentioned to him once and given Cayden the strong sense of distant emotional attachment, something that was strange given the Wolf that Cayden had come to know in his first years.
The howl that escaped his maw escalated as his head lifted and his vocal cords stretched, arcing with his throat as his nose met the cool air, eyes closed as he sought skyward for want of attention. He knew nothing, nothing less than how to fight and in such a dire place of question, such a hopelessness that hung over him, all he could come to decide was that it was better to fight and die in the homeland that was his fathers, the one truthful male he knew wanted something more for him than anyone else who'd given him anything in the past. Cayden didn't know how to accept the acceptance of a father he knew nothing of, he refused to walk a path he felt didn't belong to him, something he'd never earned. All there was left for him was the fight, the final fight to the death, where he would earn his place, being brought down by this Cor Lupus, not settling for one opponent but ready to take to many to see a peace so far out of sight, a place where he could find absolution in contentment.

Last edited by Cayden Nekishu on Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://immortalbloodlines.forumotion.co.nz/
Benjamin Nekishu
Elite
Elite
Benjamin Nekishu

Character Sheet

[Postponed] The Rite of Pride, Atonement - (A fighting Thread - Proving Ground). Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Postponed] The Rite of Pride, Atonement - (A fighting Thread - Proving Ground).   [Postponed] The Rite of Pride, Atonement - (A fighting Thread - Proving Ground). EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 1:49 am

((Seeing as though I hve posted a challenge thread for alpha status and am stil waiting on responses, this thread will be in the liquid time of thought processes prior to said thread. If that would be okay with you, dude?!!

A breeze blew, dancing in the earthly tones of the wolf's fur as paws took him from one destination to another. The Kostas Borders were in deep lax of scent of those that made it home, namely one who's scent should mark it like an invisible wall to stop those whom wish to trespass right in their steps; and the markings of a single lone had been traced in more than one spot. It caused reason for a deep growl to resonate through the males chest, reverberating through lightly opened lips, black as night and covered in the saliva of madness.
Something would need to be done if the pack were to survive. He had decided, though what to do was another question entirely. Could he still lead them to glory as he had once done? He had stepped down from the position to attain to his family needs. His children. To find them, to nurture them with all of his attention; had he done that? They had gone - and returned. Was that the right decision? Should he fix their bonds before making such a change to his own life?
His head swung to the left in change of direction, away from the inland of Kostas Borders in a bid to run from the thoughts- but a moment of pause and emerald hues bore down upon the earth from a furrowed brow, taking vengeance with a stare upon a gathering of small stones.
Those wolves are my family too. The thought came unbidden, from a voice he had long forgotten. From whence a time he had not been so hard upon himself. It gave reason for a sigh to pass those lips, softening them before a tongue swept over to wet. When had he grown so selfish? His head raised to search the sky as a breeze carried thickly through his fur, washing over him a sound not ever heard, but recognized all the same.
His neck swung violently to throw his head over shoulder and look upon the land at his back with furrowed brows, darkening the iris with shadow. Ears, erect, twitched as the tone of the call changed to that of menacing intent. It was reason enough for him to turn and pass the boundary lines, trespassing, as his son had done, onto the Kostas Border- Nimeria in close tow.
---
It was not hard to find the young male in such a wide space, sparse with trees and obstruction to the eye, but Benjamin did not hurry. He kept a slow pace, running but not sprinting, assessing the situation.
He showed signs of caution, slowing his pace when coming closer to the younger, obviously enraged male. "[colour=red]Cayden![/color]" He called, diverting his son attention towards him if it hadn't already been stolen. The tone in which he spoke was not threatening, but it was not gentle. There was hostility in the air and Benjamin was not going to give in to it easily; but he needed his son to know that he was not going to take any shit thrown his way. "You need to calm, tell me what is going through your mind that it would bring you here."
Back to top Go down
http://thekumariwolves.ohmylife.net
Cayden Nekishu
Able
Able
Cayden Nekishu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Postponed] The Rite of Pride, Atonement - (A fighting Thread - Proving Ground).   [Postponed] The Rite of Pride, Atonement - (A fighting Thread - Proving Ground). EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:08 am

Cayden Nekishu swiveled near desperately to turn and stare back at his father, his ears pinned back, a low groan rolling up the back of his throat and escaping him in confusion and discomfort. His eyes darted about behind the other Brute, searching for any sign of the other pack wolves, his left cheek twitching and a further meager whine left his maw in disappointment. He'd wanted to have fought and killed Blaze once yet his father had talked him down from that hate, it now seemed as though the one wolf he wasn't searching for, for once in his life, was the only one to come forward and meet his death wish. "You're not supposed to be here..." He let out in low growl, uncomfortable even in speaking back to his father, the last time Blaze had seen Cayden, the two had been fighting with Maylin stuck in the middle of it all. Cayden wasn't sure where his sisters were anymore, he didn't feel part of a family or a piece of anything anymore, his life felt like some sort of puppet controlled by a string of lies and hate that wasn't really his own. He didn't quite understand all the history behind his father though he'd known enough to feel like Blaze was walking back across the ground of a dead past, Cayden had chosen this place of all places because at one point, his father had been Alpha and it seemed to call to him, the only sense of connection Cayden really remembered of the Kumari Plains, he'd hoped to earn a good death by taking blood. He hadn't thought about it doing damage to his fathers former pack, he didn't have any attachments to the Wolves within it, he knew none of them as far as he was aware, his memories of his younger year were flooded with fighting between his mother and both males that had pursued her. "I thought you got out...-Left this pack a while back before I showed up. You're with that Kara bitch now right?" It wasn't so much a question as it was an accusation, Cayden's head lowering some as he watched his father carefully, moving to push in slow stride off to Blaze's right, taking to a side, always looking for an advantage in one's blindspot, he would slowly circle Blaze if his father tried to keep Cayden centered in his line of sight, Cayden had come for a fight knowing nothing else worth standing for, nothing that spoke direction nor purpose in the least, "I came looking for a way out but there's nothing here...-I'm not sure whether there ever was anything here in this place for me...-My dreams are broken, they reflect nothing of any of this..." He spoke out in defeat, those fiery eyes of his glancing off away in order to avoid locking with his fathers, he didn't know what was going through his head anymore, he'd wanted a way out but looking back at his father, he soon realized he didn't know what he truly wanted anymore.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Nekishu
Elite
Elite
Benjamin Nekishu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Postponed] The Rite of Pride, Atonement - (A fighting Thread - Proving Ground).   [Postponed] The Rite of Pride, Atonement - (A fighting Thread - Proving Ground). EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 12:33 am

"And yet, I am." He replied with an eager tone, "As I always will be, Cayden." It still felt strange for the name to roll from his tongue, but it do so with ease and a pride that might have other wise not been there. His sons eyes, as they darted around, did not go unnoticed, and it caused unease to stir within his breast. Though not to any fault of Caydens, but in hope that the pack would not come. Yet, this was surely inevitable, wasn't it? Or was it; but this was why Blaze had not strayed far from pack lands after all- the wake of his leaving had caused the pack to fall from the grace that it once had been.
Even from the short distance and the ill connected bond they shared as maternal companions Blaze could feel the hurt within Cayden. It pained the father in not knowing what the male had been through, the way he had been schooled through life. How was he supposed to reach him with good intent when he did not know the inner workings of his own sons mind? He only had what he knew- Cayden was still here. He could have left, he could have fought, regardless; but he was here and he despite the posture he held and the internal conflict thrust upon him, Benjamin had assumed he wanted to know more- he wanted to know the truth.
He advanced forward. Massive paws moving slowly towards his son, stopping with shorter distance between them- he would let Cayden come the rest of the way if that is what he wished. Ears flickered at the accusation thrown at him, but he shook his head. "It is deeper than that. Kara and I have a past, but I have not taken her for mate." He confirmed calmly deciding not to mention why he left the pack just yet. Perhaps the timing was not right, but there was something within his mind that said that Cayden was not ready.

I came looking for a way out but there's nothing here...-I'm not sure whether there ever was anything here in this place for me...-My dreams are broken, they reflect nothing of any of this...

The words caused more hurt than Benjamin could ever prepare for. A way out? What did that mean? Of life? His ears pinned backwards and he swallowed hard and turned, mirroring Caydens movements to keep the male within his sights; not for the purpose of threat, but for the dire need in the situation. There was nothing from his posture that would suggest a stance against his son. "You were born here, Cayden. You are my son and the first born heir to these lands in my stead. The dirt you stand on is in your blood, you cannot deny that and say there is nothing here for you- you were made for this land. You need to familiarize yourself with it. Feel it within your breast again.'
"I know what lies within your chest. The honor, pride and battle hardened heart. You have been taught well, I do not doubt it; and it has made you a fighter. Now let me teach you something new. Allow me to expand your mind. We can create new dreams -Together. This is your home Cayden, and right now it needs a fighter more than ever." His emerald eyes bore down upon the younger male, filled with hope and pride to believe the words he had spoken- Words that held purpose and duty.
Back to top Go down
http://thekumariwolves.ohmylife.net
Cayden Nekishu
Able
Able
Cayden Nekishu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Postponed] The Rite of Pride, Atonement - (A fighting Thread - Proving Ground).   [Postponed] The Rite of Pride, Atonement - (A fighting Thread - Proving Ground). EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 2:08 am

Cayden's ears perked or perhaps a meager twitch would've been the better word for his response to Blaze's claim to remain, to always be with the Pack, these lands, he acted as if it were still his territory and for all Cayden could tell, Blaze still seemed to reflect some small hint of his Alpha blood. Moving to remind Cayden of his birthright, the younger brutes head cocked sideways, a hastened breath escaping his maw "The ground my mother dropped me into means nothing to me, Benjamin..." he spoke his fathers known name as opposed to acknowledging the blood between them for the sake of his argument, "As far as I know, I was taken from this place as fast as I'd left her.." Cayden stopped moving, pausing as Blaze tried to face him, his maw pulling back to expose his canines out of instinct more than aggression, he didn't like the eye contact, it usually followed with bloodshed and Blaze had not been his intent. Fate seemed to have twisted that much. "Your mate's not my issue either..." He ignored Blaze's notion to be anything but Kara's partner in his reckoning, "I've crossed her once and she stood her ground...-Didn't back down, didn't attack...-She's alright..." His words fell dark in recollection, from memory there'd been two other males with her, one being Blade who had been firmly pressed back to disadvantage, the wolf in Cayden's eyes seeming to be more reckless at the mouth than headstrong in his actions though Kara's other, the brute that had stood by her side that day, Cayden had seen the look in his eyes and knew well that mutual strength that he too shared, Griffin, a pack mate of the bitch that stood as Alpha. Something that Cayden had not expected, a female Alpha...-It struck him as something unnatural though never argued it on the day.

"The day you told me about the truth in my mother, in Wolf, you stole everything from me. My way out, my hate for you...-My love for her..." He growled low under his breath, moving once more to step closer though his body language spoke through hesitance and caution, resentment in his words and yet reluctance to follow through with it, knowing not how to approach the matter of his father nor family as a whole, it was a foreign concept to him now after so many endless days walking alone, "Now you expect me to just step straight back into your cozy little pack life like it's my right, like some pup that loses his pride to fate for blood. Heritage is nothing to me, I earn my way, I'm no bitch, I fight for what's mine...-You want me to be in your pack, father? I may as well take your place for all the hell that's come down on my life..." A heavy bark left his throat as he snapped back at Blaze defensively for the fools ease of words, trying to approach him in such a way with little work behind the offer, nothing had given his father cause to believe Cayden would just walts on back in when his life had been shaped and molded around the pack, only to be broken and taken away from it, "You can't be serious....-It's insulting to think that you think me so weak to blindly follow".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Postponed] The Rite of Pride, Atonement - (A fighting Thread - Proving Ground).   [Postponed] The Rite of Pride, Atonement - (A fighting Thread - Proving Ground). Empty

Back to top Go down

[Postponed] The Rite of Pride, Atonement - (A fighting Thread - Proving Ground).
Page 1 of 1