Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Engagement. Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
Engagement. Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
Engagement. Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
Engagement. Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
Engagement. Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
Engagement. Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
Engagement. Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
Engagement. Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
Engagement. Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
Engagement. Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Engagement.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Benjamin Nekishu
Elite
Elite
Benjamin Nekishu

Character Sheet
Member Status: Kostas Pack Kostas Pack

Engagement. Empty
PostSubject: Engagement.   Engagement. EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:55 am

Okay, so I am proposing to my one and only at the end of this year/start of next and I want some ideas to make it unforgettable.

So, first let me explain the scene and why it has to be then.

Her big dream is to go to New York. It's the one place in the world that she wants to go. I have no idea why... SHe just does. Anyways, one of the most special things she wants to do is skate beneath the big christmas tree at Christmas time in the snow and all that.

Now, I had plans to propose to her there, at the tree while skating. I thought it would be so special because she would never see it coming and that is the one place on earth that is her biggest dream; so Why not make it more special?
Now, I thought I'd have more time because we were planning to go NEXT year at christmas time; but now she applying for the airforce, it has changed to this year and she has her mind set on it. So, I am wanting ideas thrown out there. I do not live in America and know bugger all about it and the majority of you guys live in America so who better to ask??

I want it to be special but not corny. I am gonna hire a photographer to capture the moment because that's what every girl wants. But that's the extent of my ideas thus far. I also had ideas of doing it at the ball drop... But that would be super expensive for a photographer.

So, ideas please!?
Back to top Go down
http://thekumariwolves.ohmylife.net
Orchid
Able
Able
Orchid

Character Sheet
Member Status: Kostas Pack Kostas Pack

Engagement. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Engagement.   Engagement. EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:34 pm

Ohh that is awesome!!! The photographer is a great idea too ^.^ I'm not much for romance and know nothing of New York but do know that all big cities have horse drawn carriage rides. In the winter just imagine how beautiful that would be, hot coa-coa would make a nice touch too. But maybe if there are any that go around the major places or Central Park or something it would be neat to look into.
Back to top Go down

Engagement.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Website : Kumari Style. :: Out Of Character :: Out Of Character :: Games and Creativity :: Advice Column-
Jump to: