Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)  Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)  Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)  Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)  Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)  Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)  Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)  Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)  Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)  Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)  Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael

Michael

Character Sheet
Member Status: Vagabond Vagabond

Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)  Empty
PostSubject: Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)    Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)  EmptyThu May 29, 2014 11:47 am

Please could one of you guys unlock my profile thread to I can edit and modify it as I go along please.
Back to top Go down
Charon
Veteran
Veteran
Charon

Character Sheet
Member Status: Warden of the East Warden of the East

PostSubject: Re: Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)    Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)  EmptyThu May 29, 2014 12:15 pm

Sorry about that. I'm not sure why Blaze or Orchid would lock it. But it should be unlocked now. Edit away Smile
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)    Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)  EmptyThu May 29, 2014 12:24 pm

Thanks mate.
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)    Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)  EmptyThu May 29, 2014 12:25 pm

Hm still only lets me 'quote' I can not edit nor can I add a new reply to it. Sad
Back to top Go down
Charon
Veteran
Veteran
Charon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)    Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)  EmptyThu May 29, 2014 2:32 pm

Weird because I went to unlock it but it already said it was unlocked. So I went into the moderating panel and forced an unlock onto it the first time. This time I locked it then unlocked it. Try it out now. I can't think of anything else as to why it would stay locked and prevent you from editing it. If worse comes to worse, I'll just get you the post and you can repost it and I'll delete the old one.
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)    Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)  EmptyThu May 29, 2014 3:24 pm

Sorry, but only users granted special access can reply to posts in this forum.
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)    Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)  EmptyThu May 29, 2014 3:25 pm

It says the same for me with posting on the cork board.
Back to top Go down
Charon
Veteran
Veteran
Charon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)    Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)  EmptyThu May 29, 2014 5:38 pm

Ok I think I fixed it for real this time. The permissions for the sub-character slot where Mike is placed, because you're in the sub-character group, didn't have the ability to edit your own topics in certain places (like the cork board even). Like I said I think I got it. Sorry about all this hassle.
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)    Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)  EmptyThu May 29, 2014 5:44 pm

Sorry to say man but no it didn't work Lol.
I will be making a whole new profile to go in there I think.
Back to top Go down
Charon
Veteran
Veteran
Charon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)    Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)  EmptyThu May 29, 2014 5:58 pm

I have no idea as to why it's still not working. I gave you specifically permission to edit your topics there and everything.

If this helps at all here is your post. Didn't know if you needed it for the picture you used or anything else:

Code:
[color=#ff6600]-PLEASE NOTE- This character is a sub character and will not always be an active one. He will be used as and when he is needed in conjunction with story lines leading off from the Head to Head thread this is currently running. I simply wished for him to have an alternative account to make it easier.
With this in mind for now the details of the bio itself will be lacking as they need to be worked on over time and kept scarce for the time being so not to create thread spoilers. Have you any questions please PM this account. Zigan's account or Blaze.[/color]

[url=http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=2&u=18854734][img]http://i57.servimg.com/u/f57/18/85/47/34/michae11.jpg[/img][/url]

[color=#ff6600]Alias
The being is known to many in literature or via actual knowledge, he has many names but is most widely known to be The Archangel Michael. [/color]

I suppose once your done, post him in the pending characters board and then I'll move him to the sub-characters board.

Last edited by Charon on Thu May 29, 2014 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)    Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)  EmptyThu May 29, 2014 5:59 pm

Thanks a lot man, I will work on it over the next few days.
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)    Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)  EmptyThu May 29, 2014 6:00 pm

Oooo Wait I can do it now. Awesome, thanks!
Just needed to give it a moment
Back to top Go down
Charon
Veteran
Veteran
Charon

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)    Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)  EmptyThu May 29, 2014 6:02 pm

Oh ok lol. I was getting ready to say... I gave you specifically permissions and everything, what else is there? lol

Ok then, if you can edit and everything, I guess that solves your problem. Let me know or the admins if you have any other problems. Smile
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)    Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)  EmptyThu May 29, 2014 6:04 pm

Thanks for sticking with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)    Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Permissions (Michael profile- To Admin)
Page 1 of 1