Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Movie madness!!!!! Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
Movie madness!!!!! Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
Movie madness!!!!! Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
Movie madness!!!!! Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
Movie madness!!!!! Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
Movie madness!!!!! Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
Movie madness!!!!! Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
Movie madness!!!!! Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
Movie madness!!!!! Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
Movie madness!!!!! Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Movie madness!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Benjamin Nekishu
Elite
Elite
Benjamin Nekishu

Character Sheet
Member Status: Kostas Pack Kostas Pack

Movie madness!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Movie madness!!!!!   Movie madness!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 7:08 pm

We all love movies! So let's share!

Anyone seen "World War Z"? Best zombie movie I've ever seen. Hands down.
Back to top Go down
http://thekumariwolves.ohmylife.net
Bladewolf
Able
Able
Bladewolf

Character Sheet

Movie madness!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie madness!!!!!   Movie madness!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:10 pm

I try not to compare it to the book, but, even from a zombie movie standpoint, it was bad, at least in my opinion.
As for mine, right now, i would have to say, Blade Runner, because of the Tyrell Corporation, lol
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Nekishu
Elite
Elite
Benjamin Nekishu

Character Sheet

Movie madness!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie madness!!!!!   Movie madness!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 1:26 am

Bad?? NO WAY DUDE! I love it because it's totally believable. At no point in that movie can you stand back and say "That would never happen." and, THERES A BOOK!? Damn, gotta get me a copy of that.
So many zombie movies are too cliche, or the main actor is just, like steel and can't be beat. It's all bullshit.

I cant say I've seen Blade runner, whats that about?
Back to top Go down
http://thekumariwolves.ohmylife.net
Bladewolf
Able
Able
Bladewolf

Character Sheet

Movie madness!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie madness!!!!!   Movie madness!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 2:26 am

Are you kidding me? The best ones have the main character able to be beaten, take Dawn of the Dead for instance, freaking amazing, and none of the mains are unbeatable badasses. And as far as the "that would never happen" thing, granted, yeah, but, at the same time, there was no where near enough actual fighting of the zombies, and most definitely read the book, its amazing.

And Blade Runner, um, damn, basically, there are these clones, that are built and designed to do jobs and labor that humans dont want to do, and they have a life span of about 4 years. There is a small group of them that go rogue, and try to escape from the system. So the Blade Runner, well, one of them, played by Harrison Ford, is tasked with tracking the group down. He finds them, and they are about to kill him, when their life span runs out, and, they die, lol.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

Character Sheet
Member Status: Administrator Administrator

Movie madness!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie madness!!!!!   Movie madness!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 2:40 am

Yeah that's what I'm saying dude, I hate movies where the main character is made of steel and just wont freaking die! haha (Oh, forgot Im on admin.. It's Blaze btw lol) Yeah, well it's true there isn't enough zombie fighting, but like I said, it's totally believable. That's what makes it so good. Dawn of the dead is another I haven't seen. I'll have to get my hands on that one too when I have internet!

Oh, way to ruin the ending! Damn, no point in watching it now, the suspense is all gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Movie madness!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie madness!!!!!   Movie madness!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Movie madness!!!!!
Page 1 of 1