Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Meet the ginger kid:] Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
Meet the ginger kid:] Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
Meet the ginger kid:] Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
Meet the ginger kid:] Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
Meet the ginger kid:] Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
Meet the ginger kid:] Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
Meet the ginger kid:] Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
Meet the ginger kid:] Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
Meet the ginger kid:] Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
Meet the ginger kid:] Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Meet the ginger kid:]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kara
Elite
Elite
Kara

Character Sheet
Member Status: Nayati Pack Nayati Pack

Meet the ginger kid:] Empty
PostSubject: Meet the ginger kid:]   Meet the ginger kid:] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 10:12 pm

Name:
Tessa
Known As:
Kara, Cyndle, Synnea
22-I feel so old I actually had to think about it..
Orientation:
Straight
Race:
Human
Powers:
I guess I'm pretty strong, manipulation too I suppose haha
First Language:
English
Land of Origin:
Ohio
Hobbies:
Horseback riding, racing dirt track, mud running, shooting, drawing, COD, scary movies and spending time with my loved ones.
Interests:
See above?
Eye color:
Green/Grey
Hair color:
Ginger
Appearance:
Short stature, making out at 5'2 on a tall day with a slightly chubby build. Pale skin, covered in enough freckles to keep even the most enthusiastic connect-the-dotter busy days. Red hair, green/grey eyes. Doesn't dress up much, jeans and tshirts are normally my go-to assemble. Its rare to find me with shoes or socks...even in the winter. I'm pretty average all the way around haha
Personality:
Does emotional roller-coaster count? I think I harbor the extremes of all major emotions all at once. I'm laid back, enjoying taking life easy but I'm also high strung about things I'm passionate about. I'm extremely dominant with a lot of people and often come off as stand offish or bitchy. Its just because you don't know me, crack the egg open and I'm probably one of the nicest people you've ever met. I take care of me and mine, which gives me a very motherly nature to add on to the already fucked-upness of my personality.
All in all, I can be your bestest friend in the whole world or the girl your momma wouldn't let you play with on the playground because i beat up the other little kids. The choice is yours to decide.
You describe yourself as:
Freaking Awesome:3
Others describe you as:
The best friend says loveable, her other half said insane...hmm
[i]First Impression:[/u]
You'll probably hate me.
Overall:
Give it time, once your over your initial hatred for my cockyness and bad taste in humor you'll come to love me:]

If someone were to write a biography about you, what do you think the title would be?
"Do the curtains match the drapes?"

You are invited to a large cocktail party at a country club. When you arrive, the room where the party is being held is already over half full of people. How do they react to you when you enter the room?
The people who know me would probably tackle me in hugs and love, while others watch on at out freakish display of affection.
I am [Fill in the blank.]
An animal lover..
Weapon of Choice:
Does my SUV count? or my fists...punches to the throat are usually an easy victory..
History:
I grew up in a SMALL town, only 34 kids in my graduating class including myself and my best friend. I grew up riding anything that had a motor, atv's, go carts, dirt bikes...you name it...i can probably drive it. Im an only child and until I moved out when I was 17 my mom didnt want much to do with me. I moved in with my grandmother my senior year of highschool to help take care of her while she battles Alzheimers. Since then, I've acquired my own house, car and my wonderful furbabies. I have 2 Dogs, 2 cats, 3 guinea pigs, 4 sugar gliders and a horse. I have a niece who is my world and then some...shes awesome...I've been roleplaying since i was around 11-12...so its been a long minute for me.
A wise man(woman) once said:
Idź spać ci szalony grzyb.{Go to sleep you crazy mushroom.} -My grandma<3

Picture:
Diesel and I:]
Meet the ginger kid:] 10455210
Back to top Go down

Meet the ginger kid:]
Page 1 of 1