Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Just need to get some things off my chest. Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
Just need to get some things off my chest. Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
Just need to get some things off my chest. Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
Just need to get some things off my chest. Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
Just need to get some things off my chest. Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
Just need to get some things off my chest. Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
Just need to get some things off my chest. Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
Just need to get some things off my chest. Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
Just need to get some things off my chest. Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
Just need to get some things off my chest. Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Just need to get some things off my chest.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Just need to get some things off my chest. Empty
PostSubject: Just need to get some things off my chest.   Just need to get some things off my chest. EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:50 pm

A warning, this will have some very very sensitive material so if you can't handle it please don't read on. I don't really think this is for advice, I don't know if anyone can give me in this situation, it's more or less getting a huge load of my stress with a major curve ball in my life. Getting it out, even anonymously on the internet will help a lot get rid of some weight and help me think over things.

Basically this all goes back to childhood issues, when I was a kid I was wronged in a bad way by my own brother. I suspect another relative put him up to it, said relative has always been up to no good and my brother is mental challenged enough to not know right from wrong at that age. I just kept the weight inside for all my life basically and let it out to a friend recently, it just all got to be too much and I started having really bad dreams. It helps to get it out and I confronted him about it once when he visited as he no longer lives here. Sadly things came up in his life and he is thinking of moving back in here, and his bedroom is next to mine. Now I see myself as a survivor and not a victim but I don't think I can deal with that right now. What I need to do is somehow tell my parents. they were the ones who made sure it never happened again, but they don't know of the dreams I've been having recently or how angry I am with my brother, I mean I love him at all but hate him at the same time and I am not ready for him to be here, I don't want him to be here at all really. I just gotta find some way to bring up how I feel with my parents and hope and pray that he does not move back in here and they don't let him. I don't' want him out on the street my grandparents can take him in or something I just don't want him here.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Nekishu
Elite
Elite
Benjamin Nekishu

Character Sheet
Member Status: Kostas Pack Kostas Pack

Just need to get some things off my chest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just need to get some things off my chest.   Just need to get some things off my chest. EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:52 pm

If I may.

My first thought would be, your parents are already aware of the situation, you said it happened a long time ago, I get the feeling they think that you've healed enough that would make this okay.
You need to talk to them and tell them that you're not okay with this and you are not ready yet. Communication is often over looked, my friend; but I can assure you, it is always the best answer.

You said he can go to your grandmas, there for he is not without a home. Don't be scared to tell them how you feel, pet. Speak out before it becomes too late.
Back to top Go down
http://thekumariwolves.ohmylife.net

Just need to get some things off my chest.
Page 1 of 1