Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
The Man Behind the Savage Family (Jack and Nessa) Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
The Man Behind the Savage Family (Jack and Nessa) Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
The Man Behind the Savage Family (Jack and Nessa) Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
The Man Behind the Savage Family (Jack and Nessa) Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
The Man Behind the Savage Family (Jack and Nessa) Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
The Man Behind the Savage Family (Jack and Nessa) Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
The Man Behind the Savage Family (Jack and Nessa) Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
The Man Behind the Savage Family (Jack and Nessa) Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
The Man Behind the Savage Family (Jack and Nessa) Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
The Man Behind the Savage Family (Jack and Nessa) Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

The Man Behind the Savage Family (Jack and Nessa)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Character Sheet
Member Status: Kostas Pack Kostas Pack

The Man Behind the Savage Family (Jack and Nessa) Empty
PostSubject: The Man Behind the Savage Family (Jack and Nessa)   The Man Behind the Savage Family (Jack and Nessa) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:57 am

Name: George Gleich

Known As: Alex

Orientation: Straight as a post

Race: White (Norse/Scottish)

Powers: I used to drive tanks....does that count as a power? o.O

First Language: English

Land of Origin: Good ol' US of A

Hobbies: Warhammer 40K, Xbox, rp-ness, hunting, fishing, camping, shooting guns in general (if you believe that)

Interests: see above

Eye color: Blue

Hair color: Blonde

Appearance: Eh, just look at the pic >.>

Personality: The top two groups I've been placed in have been Nerds and Rednecks...strange mix there was a point I was considered gothic or emo...horrible times. I'm a fun loving guy, don't really care what people  say or think about me and really I'm just a simple kinda man.

You describe yourself as: Awesome...

Others describe you as: Don't know, don't really care

You are invited to a large cocktail party at a country club. When you arrive, the room where the party is being held is already over half full of people. How do they react to you when you enter the room? They don't really, I sneak in. When the do see me they go all o.O and ask where I came from...to which the usual response is "Everywhere"

I am [Fill in the blank.] Me?

Weapon of Choice: Gotta go with my AR-15...

A wise man once said: Courage is not the absence of fear, it is the willingness to face those fears...Bravery is just a euphemism for stupidity

Picture: Just cause I'm too lazy to fill out the appearance part, here ya go
The Man Behind the Savage Family (Jack and Nessa) 2l6dd4
Back to top Go down

The Man Behind the Savage Family (Jack and Nessa)
Page 1 of 1