Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
The Woman the Myth the Legend (Kit/Justin)  Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
The Woman the Myth the Legend (Kit/Justin)  Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
The Woman the Myth the Legend (Kit/Justin)  Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
The Woman the Myth the Legend (Kit/Justin)  Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
The Woman the Myth the Legend (Kit/Justin)  Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
The Woman the Myth the Legend (Kit/Justin)  Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
The Woman the Myth the Legend (Kit/Justin)  Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
The Woman the Myth the Legend (Kit/Justin)  Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
The Woman the Myth the Legend (Kit/Justin)  Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
The Woman the Myth the Legend (Kit/Justin)  Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

The Woman the Myth the Legend (Kit/Justin)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orchid
Able
Able
Orchid

Character Sheet
Member Status: Kostas Pack Kostas Pack

The Woman the Myth the Legend (Kit/Justin)  Empty
PostSubject: The Woman the Myth the Legend (Kit/Justin)    The Woman the Myth the Legend (Kit/Justin)  EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 5:00 pm

b]Name:[/b] Kellsie

Known As: Kels

Orientation: I like men, sadly I seem to only know boys :p

Race: White

Powers: Power over the pen, a good fencer, eyes that can stop you in my track when I'm mad, and when I'm woken up early in the morning I turn into a hypotensive beast!

First Language: English

Land of Origin: U.S, born and raised in the Hoosier State

Hobbies: Well that's a long list, reading, writing, drawing dragons (only thing I can draw well), hiking, video games, anything outside, anything and everything that invovles a micorsope, fishing, organizng, taking charge when no one else does.

Interests: Animals, Biology, Anime, Art, Science, Gemstones, Anything that has to do with ships/sea/pirates.

Eye color: Blue greenish really dark on the outside, when it's bright little bits of yellowish right by the pupil.

Hair color: Blond but kinda relfects colors around it.

Appearance: About 5 feet tall, glasses, tansih skin, usaly wearing geans and a tshirt of some sort though have recetly aquierd a leather jacket

Personality: If I'm round people I don't know shy, recluse, hidden but if with people I"m like, happy relaxed, normaly calm and tend to be in contorll but willing to laugh. Don't like my own emotions to get to out of hand and I really don't trust peolple too esily too much of that turning aginast me. Don't to big groups, just small crowds. The heat of a leader and can be a loner and go independent but i'ts nice to be with people sometimes. A little soft hearted at times I think, kinda like Kit but I don't know if that's good or bad, basicly I belive in something I act on it. And when I make real true friends I"m as loyal as can be.

You describe yourself as: Decisive.

Others describe you as: Nice.
[i]First Impression:[/u] Humm....umm shy and quiet I would say, I don't look as big as my perosnality.
Overall: I'm a mixed bag so who knows?

If someone were to write a biography about you, what do you think the title would be? In the Dragon's den?

You are invited to a large cocktail party at a country club. When you arrive, the room where the party is being held is already over half full of people. How do they react to you when you enter the room? I tend to blend in, they wouln't notice unless I watned them to Smile

I am [Fill in the blank.] Everything at once.

Weapon of Choice: My wit Smile Not always sharp but always there.

History: The world stood still when I was born and the sun shone brighter that day. All peace on eath took over a brife moment, but somone made me angry and all of that chagned muwahahahahha!!!!!!! Lol well i was almost born on a camping trip cuase I was born a few weeks early so my dad threw the tent, and little brother in the car, cut loose a stringer of flathed catfish and booked it to the hospitle. Once my parents arleady had me the nurse offerd them another baby...I'm kinda small and blond compiared to my big dark haired family so I'm eatier a resesive, recombanant, or adobpted ^.^ Then I went to elementr school, larend stuff there, middle school and high school yay. Now I'm in college and after a semester abroud I'm going home and next year I'll be a Jr. Bio Major Ack! I'm not ready to be junior!

A wise man once said: "You must walk in the rain to enjoy the sun"

Picture:
No camera can capture me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Woman the Myth the Legend (Kit/Justin)    The Woman the Myth the Legend (Kit/Justin)  EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:32 pm

Me and you will seem to get along as long as we do not cross each others heat waves if ya get me.
Back to top Go down
Orchid
Able
Able
Orchid

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Woman the Myth the Legend (Kit/Justin)    The Woman the Myth the Legend (Kit/Justin)  EmptyThu May 16, 2013 12:34 pm

Lol sure Jynx, I hope we can get along Smile
Back to top Go down
Orchid
Able
Able
Orchid

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Woman the Myth the Legend (Kit/Justin)    The Woman the Myth the Legend (Kit/Justin)  EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 10:29 pm

Hey you lovely people! Thought I'd just make a little amusing about myself update thing more or less. I mean it has been a while and I grew a lot since I left here, well since I've been here too I guess. But anyway, I'm no longer a bio major, I'm a B.S person! Meaning I have a bachelor of science in biology of course, Light isn't one who likes really really bad puns. I still love animals and writing obviously, and lots of you guys know I was was working to be a vet, that won't happen right off anymore, life happens and has a lot of struggles some that were pretty shaky about me making it though emotionally, but with strength from myself and support from my loved ones, lots of it, I carried on. By April I'll be in a new town I hope, I'll let you guys know in advanced if I'll be gone for a bit of course, and hopefully by next year I'll be well on my way to being a vet-tech. Then maybe after that if I still feel up for more school like 4 or so years of it, I'll see about if I want to be a vet. But I got to admit I love lab stuff.

The reason I left other than being busy with school was because of the whole taking out life on Kit and not dealing with it myself thing, but I'm back because that problem has long since been resolved Smile again in part due to myself and good friends, family, and the most supportive boyfriend ever.

I don't know if I'll be on the chat box much, going to be busy most days and free probably just long enough to post and whatnot at night, but hey I'll be around.

Oh, some of the biggest news, just like Kit I have an eye patch now. It's nothing too serious, I have Bell's Palsy so a half paralysis of my face so my eye won't close all the way, it doesn't hurt but it's dang annoying and also gets in the way of eating and drinking since my mouth isn't the best. But it's temporary, can last a few days, or a few months, and comes back randomly. I'm getting some control of my mouth back, and some of my eye but til i'm 100, got to wear the patch to protect my cornea. Guess it's good writing fuel if anything XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Woman the Myth the Legend (Kit/Justin)    The Woman the Myth the Legend (Kit/Justin)  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Woman the Myth the Legend (Kit/Justin)
Page 1 of 1