Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Perspective Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
Perspective Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
Perspective Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
Perspective Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
Perspective Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
Perspective Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
Perspective Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
Perspective Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
Perspective Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
Perspective Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Perspective

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Veita
Dilettante
Dilettante
Veita

Character Sheet
Member Status: Lone Lone

Perspective Empty
PostSubject: Perspective   Perspective EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 7:48 am

The cliffs were something of interest to Veita since arriving in Kostas lands, she had not spoken of them but her gaze often wondered to them looking at their foreboding presents in the wilderness around them. They jutted out into the landscape as inescapable as the turning of tides.
It had taken her a while to work out why she was so interested in them but eventually she did.

Cayden had been further afield for a few days, doing what ever duty it was that he had to do, she didn't begrudge that but she found herself a little out of her depth in an area she did not know without the courage to go and meet pack members on her own without Cayden to guide her.

The sun rose and she decided it was time to move, she hiked through the lands heading straight to the cliffs. Standing at their base she tilted her head back looking up their mass, as far as she could see were rocks, a small smile pulled the corner of her lips.
They were like the buildings she so often climbed back 'home' only they were natures versions, she understood that now. She wanted the freedom they offered.

Climbing them took most of the morning at the afternoon, but she didn't mind she enjoyed every moment of it despite her bruised and grazed limbs and the sweat which clung to her. She wanted to watch the sun go down, she wanted to watch the release of the moon and then maybe viewing Kostas lands in such a way she could learn to call it Home.

Back to top Go down
Benjamin Nekishu
Elite
Elite
Benjamin Nekishu

Character Sheet
Member Status: Kostas Pack Kostas Pack

Perspective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perspective   Perspective EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 9:19 am

B E N J A M I N . N E K I S H U
f a t h e r || a l p h a || e l e m e n t a l
t o p i c ss t a t i s t i c sp r o f i l e

"Fear reminds us we're alive."

Despite the sun high in the sky and the absence of clouds, today seemed to aid in that lackluster feeling Benjamin often got in the winter months. Perhaps it was the cold sweeping in over the lands or the imminent threat of snow that every passing day seemed to bring them closer to; or maybe it was the lack of paws that was often heard not only in winter but all year round in the Kostas lands.
A sigh braised his lips as fog before coalescing into the cold air around him, and then disappearing altogether. Winter green eyes turned skyward to feast upon his companion riding the wind upon the higher altitudes.
Nimeria had never been far from her master, but for some reason she had been absent of late more often than not - though she was never bid to truly leave. Shaiten was made sure of that fact.
Thoughts swiftly turned back to the former, suddenly in wonder at where his pack had been; why Blade had led it astray as he had; and how and if he would ever have an alpha female to lead by his side. Orbs were shadowed under a heavy brow.
Ears roped backwards against his skull in silent unspoken inattentiveness as he pushed through a rather large bush and heaved himself up yet another boulder; allowing his eyes to dart quickly to either side before he found a memorised safe route to the summit of the cliffs. Perhaps if he had been more attentive to his surroundings he may have realised the soft smoky earthen scent that was so akin to the ground here and his own being was not in fact what he was so bidden to think it was, but instead was that of Veita whom had passed through earlier that day.
The scuffling sound of a small animal caught his attention long enough to cause pause in the males wide stride, ears coming erect to listen before swiftly dismissing it all together and continuing on an idle journey.

"speech."
Thoughts.
Art/Code by Eclipse- Do not use without permission!
Back to top Go down
http://thekumariwolves.ohmylife.net
Veita
Dilettante
Dilettante
Veita

Character Sheet

Perspective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perspective   Perspective EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 10:21 am

Brushing her hands and knees down she took a seat her legs hanging over the edge of a cliff ledge, breathing out a sigh with a small smile her head tilted backwards to look up into the skies, the sun was low and she knew soon it would set. Small things were a gift when you had led a life like her's and she looked forward to seeing it upon new lands in the hope that they would bring a new brighter day for her.
A noise and then a scent drew her attention, she felt no threat so she lazily looked around to seek out what it was suspecting it to be a mountain goat or maybe even a wild cat. She did not expect to see Blaze there.
It was the first time she lay eyes upon him since their more then awkward meeting and she wondered to herself why someone like him would be out alone when he had so many followers. It struck her also that he looked some what sad and a small frown pressed between light brows.
When alone like this it wasn't hard to see that he was Cayden's father, they both carried a look that Cayden often did yet she had not expected to see it upon a male of Blaze's status.

"Blaze" she called down leaning over from her ledge, it was not far for her to jump if he didn't want to come up, but by the look he wore she wouldn't have been surprised if he wanted to be alone, she doubted he would have come so far up a cliff if he wanted to carry a lot of company with him.
"Are you ok?" she peered down. "Shall I leave?"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Nekishu
Elite
Elite
Benjamin Nekishu

Character Sheet

Perspective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perspective   Perspective EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 8:58 pm

Paws kicked a rock absent of thought or movement of cause and emerald eye looked forward yet saw nothing. The blank stare upon his face suggested an other worldly thought. Ears that lay softly upon his bronze crown twisted erect and a relaxed stature as he walked quickly shifted upon the announcement of his name. The fact that he has been named Blaze instantly suggested that the voice had been that of friends.
"Hm?" he responded quickly snapping out of his reverie to search the sky for the source.
Emerald eyes squinted to adjust the transition from the dark ground to the light sky. His head titled in interest as the voice continued and as his eyes quickly adjusted he realised it was Vieta that had spoken.
He smiled weakly with no intention of hiding his demeanour. It was not one of sadness or a wish to be alone as suggested by the young female and in response he shook his head with a creased brow an a chuckle.
"Not at all my dear. Good company is always welcome." he had stopped walking to greet her but continued, shifting direction to make his way towards Veita, mounting a fallen tree and then a large Boulder with a grunt then appearing out of the rocks near her.
"Im simply an old man with less than simple thoughts." he reassured her with a smile - though not completely true.
Sitting his backside idly beside her he slowly lay his forepaw a upon the ground allowing his paws to hang from the edge of the cliff.
He raised his nose to take in the fresh cooling air, mouth agape to taste it upon his pink tongue whilst his eyes slid closed for but a second, savouring the moment.
"What brings you this far West of the lands?"

"speech."
Thoughts.

Back to top Go down
Veita
Dilettante
Dilettante
Veita

Character Sheet

Perspective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perspective   Perspective EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 8:05 am

She had caught Blaze off guard and she had the feeling that it was a very rare thing to do. It only confirmed more to her that something was on his mind. She had no right to seek knowledge from him nor did she want to but she didn't like to see him suffering when he had such a close tie to her mate. She chewed her bottom lip and remained where she was as Blaze made his way up to her.
She scooted across the ledge to make room for him, he was in wolf form and much larger then him, she had considered changing but she remained as she was for now.
He brushed away her concern using his age to hide any suffering he may have been in but she was no fool, she didn't care for age or status, not yet she was no pack member.

Placing her hands behind her she leaned back upon them her back arched as she looked up into the skies she did not make eye contact with him not wanting him to be uncomfortable or to feel she was challenging him when she was not she was acting out of concern for the state she now saw him in, it had been something of a shock to her.
"Some how I doubt very much that is the case. I seem to get the feeling that there is probably not one simple thought travelling through your mind" she shrugged the shoulders she leaned upon.
"And I also get the feeling that you are more then just some old man" she smiled a little aimed towards him but still did not look. He would either take that she didn't believe him or get angry. Either way she had said it now, she was no blind follower.
"I'm not a pack member... I know that means you probably don't trust me. But I do have a good pair of ears to listen with"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Nekishu
Elite
Elite
Benjamin Nekishu

Character Sheet

Perspective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perspective   Perspective EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 11:56 pm

Somewhat of a chuckle escaped his maw and emerald eyes sought her for a brief moment, trying to meet he gaze in a playful gesture; but her attention was elsewhere. Instead he lowered his chin to look down unto the Delta below containing the Andalusian River. Despite their altitude, Benjsmin could clearly see the rapids below and how they churned the water so viciously and repeatedly. Though it was coming closer to the winter months now and the river would freeze over soon, he knew.
Just above the ground, about half way to the summit of the cliffs the white  ghost flew.
Nimeria darted within and without the rocky shelf and Benjamin watched her with amusement and awe. She looked but a small sparrow way down there and in his mind, he pictured her as one before replying to Veita, allowing the time to speak her mind without interruption.
"Well, then you are not as foolish as the rest." he sniggered with play. "Although you are wrong to assume no small thoughts within this mind, as there are many. They are simply swallowed by the more exuberant." he responded, obviously tying to etch a playfulness with the female; or perhaps it was just Benjamin easing himself from the conversation - not that he minded it, he was a man whom did not divulge problems to those that did not need more upon their own instead took others.
"-and of course I am more than an old man, my dear. I am a father, a leader and once upon a time -numerous times, actually- " he seemed to lighten then, head tilting ever so slightly and brows cocked in remembrance "- I was a lover."
Within an exhale the male pushed himself up, sitting yet again upon his rump. The fur on his tail expanding behind him in ease. He turned to face her this time, sniffing at her ears and allowing his cold, wet nose to dig inside the cavity before snorting a mock sneeze. He used the right paw, catching the dew claw upon his fur to wipe his nose in jest "A good pair of ears indeed." he agreed.
After a short moment of silence, he sighed softly which signalled all joking aside "I have many and more friends without a pack to confide in, blood doesn't make you family, love does; and it hasn't seemed to pass me that you are avoiding my question. I may be the father of your mate, Veita but you needn't hide anything. Old I might be, but it might surprise you to notice that I too, have a good pair of ears - should you wish to utilise them." he added for the comfort of no pressure.

"speech."
Thoughts.

Back to top Go down
Veita
Dilettante
Dilettante
Veita

Character Sheet

Perspective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perspective   Perspective EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 8:27 am

He seemed on and off to try and bring humor into their conversation with a side ward smile she could not see but felt was there or a chuckle she returned them with small smiles not wanting to seem rude or unaffected by the effort Blaze was trying to put into lightening their second meeting she appreciated it but she was no fool something was bothering the male, he didn't have to tell her that she did not mind but she also did not want any of Cayden's family to feel they could not be themselves around her. She was in it for the long haul, they meant something to Cayden, no matter how complicated that was so in turn they meant something to her and eventually she would have her own individual emotions about them all once getting to know them.

Clouds were now covering her view of the sun and moon thought they were a light dusting, she would have been annoyed if not for the stunning pinked and red view it created in the canvas that lay before them. She was started to appreciate the wilds Cayden had introduced her to more with each passing day, even when alone.
'A lover' and there it was, those words stuck out more then any of the others, she sighed inwardly she had no right to ask so she would not, Blaze would hide his pain pointing out that she was different then the others only proved he kept it all within himself something she not only felt sorry for but could also sympathize with.

His ear met her nose and she pulled her shoulder up her nose wrinkling and this time she did laugh. It was the single most kind gesture she had received other then from Cayden in many years and she appreciated it more then Blaze knew, it made her feel more at home, more wanted.
He settled down again going into a more somber mood this time she face him and not the clouds his contact showed he was not uncomfortable with her.
"You worry about your pack?" she was unsure of what he had meant fully. "I know I was more concerned with you. I like heights so I came up here. I used to climb the sky scrapers and drag Cayden along with me"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Nekishu
Elite
Elite
Benjamin Nekishu

Character Sheet

Perspective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perspective   Perspective EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 6:41 am

A sound that resembled a chuckle filled the air and he nudged her with the side of his face - a kindly gesture. "Good. At least you were getting into trouble together." He jested. " suppose the view was greater there than here?" The end of his sentance sounded more a question than a statement and for a while he took in the view. To their right, towards the West, was Nayti Land. Though not much could be said about them as they hadn't been seen in many months. Perhaps they had moved on.
"There used to be a pack over there." He informed her mater of factly, though not obnoxiously. "[color=red]The Nayati. I haven't caught wind of them in a long while.[./color]"
A soft sigh escaped him. It was drawn out so much so that had he been human, he was sure his cheeks would have filled. He nodded. "I worry about my pack;" He echoed, "-and my family." Shaking his head softly, that brooded look took over; but just as quickly as it had been there, it had gone.
Perhaps it was not best to be confessing himself to his sons mate sop easily. It was not that he did not trust her, he only trusted her too much. She was obviously close to his son, he would expect her to repeat that which he might say - in good faith of course.
"[color=red]And you, how do you like The Wilds" He said, smiling. He had echoed Caydens words with purpose and playfulness. Benjamin had not been one to accustom himself to city life, so the wild had always been his home - hence the playful nature of it.

"speech."
Thoughts.

Back to top Go down
Noctis

Noctis

Character Sheet

Perspective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perspective   Perspective EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 10:43 am

The exceptionally small male had been pacing these craggy cliffs for some time now, pondering what to do, where to go from here. Since being driven out of the Kostas lands by the stranger he'd come into contact with the evening before, Night had been reluctant to retreat back into the outlands, -deterred by the ever looming threat of drowning, falling to his death, -you know... that sort of thing. The growling in the pit of his stomach was starting to become more of a concern than ever and his ribs protruded from his grotesquely frail frame. But still, Night did not falter as he continued his search for a safe descent into the pit of the canyon. He had paid his respects to the inhabitants of this land, and he wasn't one to linger having done so. Skirting along the cliff edge, Night's tail straightened out behind him and his fur bristled at the scents which fell upon alert senses. His head was low, but his venom-green eyes stared up from the black contours of his dark face as he arched around, keeping to the tree-line.
 It was only then that he heard that voice again. His stomach churned and his ears perked up, rotating forward on his head as he raised his muzzle, just a little bit, scoping the others through the light foliage with disbelief burning in his eyes.
 Did he turn away and vanish, back into the pack lands that he'd been warned away from?
 -Or did he dare show face here again?
 The time of year meant that the winds were ever unsettled and turbulent. Night knew, from the way his black and white pelt rippled in the frosty breeze, he didn't have much time to make up his mind before the gale carried his musky scent their way.
 He cleared his throat and his leg twitched. He thought: 'Better to come announced than to be detected and called out.' He stepped out and made himself known.
 His eyes flickered to the girl, perched over the edge of the rocky ledge, then back to the shape of the familiar wolf. Night was suddenly aware of the patch of torn-out fur and irritated, bloodied flesh on his mantle. His expression was stony as he stood behind them.
 "It's true, you know..." He uttered, his voice was deep and smooth, like a low, purring song, "This is a wolf who cares very very deeply about his family... about his pack." He took one step forward, his small paw losing itself inside the great divot made by the print of the other wolf's in a muddy patch. "About his offspring..." The word trailed off and the pitch lightened, Night sighed, his eyes now on the undergrowth, moving left and right. "Look, you can see it in those eyes. See how they change so appreciably when he acts in their defense..." Did Night's Brazen, impudent tone sting on the nerve of Blaze, this time? Or did it come with new-found warmth that sometimes came as a result of familiarity? Night beamed. "I admire it. It's a quality that I value greatly in someone. -Not that the opinion of a whelp like this one matters." He chuckled, in reference to himself.
It wouldn't be difficult to conclude that the small, discourteous yet charming male... chased trouble and pursued mischief. It wouldn't be difficult to overlook the emotion and intensity in those chartreuse orbs.
Back to top Go down
Veita
Dilettante
Dilettante
Veita

Character Sheet

Perspective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perspective   Perspective EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 1:27 pm

"Hmm" they did have their fair share of adventures upon their time in the city, she had introduced Cayden to so many firsts for him as he was now doing by bringing her to the very type of lands she should have been able to call home from the start of her life. The contract was ever present and often overwhelming but for now she wouldn't have it any other way. Cayden made it clear they could leave if she wanted it, not that she would do that to him.
Her eyes lingered upon a light dusting of clouds. "No, it was not grater, it was busier, more light and more sounds. The smells were very different, not as pleasant and it was what I knew. Here is vastly different but just as beautiful if not more, it is just a far cry from what I am used to" she did miss the city but working in the tavern helped her not to so much, she was growing to love the wilds.

Her eyes diverted to the rock face bellow thinking she heard a movement but she put it down to a animal when she could not see anything.
She followed his explanations to where other packs once were, she frowned a little the notion that they would vanish worrying her but she kept that anxiety to herself.
He answered her question but avoided its true intent, she pressed her lips together not fool enough to fall for his diversion tactic, something still bothered him. Her expression was pointed and one that she meant for him to pick up on, she would it drop again how ever. "I like them just..."
Jumping to her feet she span around to see who had broken into their conversation, her eyes fell on a half starved wolf, she didn't move in defense or attack, he didnt seem to mean them harm, she decided now to listen, content that her and Blaze would kill him with ease if he over stepped hos boundaries.
"Thank you for your insight into Blaze, how ever I think I am capable of finding that out for myself. Do you make a habit of eves dropping to force yourself into conversation with strangers?" she stayed in her position since jumping, she had put herself slightly forward of Blaze in an unwitting way of protection without needing to think about it. She would die before anyone hurt Cayden therefore she would die before allowing anyone to harm his kin.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Nekishu
Elite
Elite
Benjamin Nekishu

Character Sheet

Perspective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perspective   Perspective EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 12:00 am

ode:Select Content

The brute nodded softly in response; his head turning to look up her face as she spoke of her former home. He thought it was more formal to call it a former home as she spoke fondly of the wild now - of these lands.
He chuckled gingerly as she pursed her lips in regards to his response and shook his head, dismissing it as something below caught both their attention.
Black ears became erect as those emerald eyes honed downwards but saw nothing. "[color] Probably a hare.[/color]" he thought reassuringly. Paws outstretched as he lay upon his belly and stretched each digit out. Back legs sprawling with comfort behind.
"I've been in the city before, but never explored it." came the confession, "Perhaps one day you and Cayden can-" His head swing around in loss of words as that sultry voice caressed his ears. Immediately he leaped to his feet, just as Veita had done.
His brows furrowed, but he made no move to advance, even as Noctis did himself. The long tassel behind him had come to curl and tickle the lower back once more through habit.
Through the words of Maylin and the presence the small black male had left behind in his earlier visit in pack lands, Benjamin felt no need to defend. Though he remained cautious and sceptical.
Wine Veita had spoken, Benjamin smiled wryly, full of amusement.
"Only so far.." he answered boisterously her before Noctis had the chance.
"Veita, this is Noctis Lucis Gelus." he announced whilst taking a step forward and beyond Veita - another habit of protection of those under his care.
"You're still on pack lands" he told Noctis in a soft voice - softer then that used before. "But only just so."
Emerald eyes ran swiftly over the males form, noting the stature and malnutrition witnessed in the males form. In just a few days it seemed he had deteriorated immensely still. This either meant he was sick, or not at all for for hunting. He took in a breath, but paused, awaiting a response before voicing his concerns.
Noctis was unpredictable, but Maylin had said he meant no harm and perhaps that was why Benjamin found him so fascinating.

"speech."

Thoughts.

Code:
<table align="center" background="http://s6.postimg.org/wajy3zy7l/Blaze_table2_copy.png" style="width: 500px; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; color: #0c0703; border: solid #0c0703; border-width: 1px; padding: 550px 25px 25px 25px; background-color: #0c0703; text-align: justify; color: #736765; font-family: cambria; font-size: 12px; ; -moz-border-radius: 15px;"><tr><td></br>

[center][b][size=13]B E N J A M I N . N E K I S H U[/size][/b]
f a t h e r [b][color=red]||[/color][/b] a l p h a [b][color=red]||[/color][/b] e l e m e n t a l
<span class="right"><a href="http://thekumariwolves.ohmylife.net/sta/Benjamin%20Nekishu">[color=red][size=10]t o p i c s[/size][/color]</a></span><span class="left"><a href="http://thekumariwolves.ohmylife.net/u1stats">[size=10][color=red]s t a t i s t i c s[/color][/size]</a></span>​<a href="http://thekumariwolves.ohmylife.net/t12-benjamin-blaze-nekishu">[size=10][color=red]p r o f i l e[/color][/size]</a> </span>​
<hr >
"[color=#958946]Fear reminds us we're alive.[/color]"[/center]

text here.

"[color=red]speech[/color]."
[i][color=red]Thoughts[/color][/i].
<div style="width: 100; font-family: arial; color: #958946; font-size: 8.5px; text-align: right;">Art/Code by Eclipse- Do not use without permission!
</td></tr></table>
Back to top Go down
Noctis

Noctis

Character Sheet

Perspective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perspective   Perspective EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 2:26 am

Night nodded with a warm smile. He swallowed before answering Blaze's reminder with a quiet:
"Yes, well I was just getting to that you see... the way's treacherous for someone moving on glass bones." As if on cue, his gut snarled and he winced, the change in expression only just visible on his dark face. He paused, letting his eyes flicker to the female for a heartbeat. "I didn't mean to stumble upon another of your little get-togethers. Yet, it would seem fate has yet again decided it be so." His soft voice was almost hypnotic, carrying a strange, curious wisdom. Night blinked and his gaze was riveted once more at the ground. "Your kind aren't very good at making friends."
There was a long pause and the small wolf wondered here, how he was being perceived. His demeanor had cursed him for all his life that he carried himself in such a way that it was so difficult to place whether Night were a hero or villain, ally or foe in this world, a menace, an asset, or simply...a waste of space. Either way, -he cared not; it'd been a long year and a half since Night had concerned himself with people-pleasing (something he used to strive in) and now he considered himself a dead-man, no matter what anyone else had to say about it. So, understandably, he was going to spend these moons in cheeky, audacious freedom, even if it were snatched at the expense of others.
Night let out a slow, shallow breath, the air crystalizing in the winter chill and dancing away on a smokey, glistening cloud of frosty fractals. A familiar smirk brought expression to his blank face as he swished his black tail behind him.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Nekishu
Elite
Elite
Benjamin Nekishu

Character Sheet

Perspective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perspective   Perspective EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 9:36 am

Veita has some Real Life things that have taken her attention for the moment, this thread will be continued shortly! Please hang tight! <3
Back to top Go down
Noctis

Noctis

Character Sheet

Perspective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perspective   Perspective EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 1:11 pm

((Absoultely, no worries, Veita, -when you see this. We will eagerly wait for you, but for now, don't stress; I wish you well in whatever you're doing Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Veita
Dilettante
Dilettante
Veita

Character Sheet

Perspective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perspective   Perspective EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 3:48 pm

It did not take long for Blaze to put Veita at more ease, she remained on her guard not knowing the male before them and by the way that Blaze spoke of him it seemed he didn't really know him all that well either. She looked him over once more but without pity, she had been close to being in a similar state before when she had come across Cayden she knew the male did not need that emotion leveled at him.
With a half smile at Blaze she fell silent for the moment taking a back seat into the conversation between the two males.
The name was a strange one indeed, she had never heard any name like it and it seemed he was not a pack member like herself, he did not smell like them and Blaze's words also confirmed as much, he was intruding, she couldn't help a pang of guilt as she had just as much claim to the land as the male which was being moved along.
The male looked at her in a sort of explanation of why he was there, she held his gaze before he looked off once more, he was interesting but also off putting all at once,she couldn't put her finger on what exactly bothered her about him. For now she trusted Blaze and the fact he hadn't moved to run the male off and out of their sight, it must meant that there was some degree of trust no matter how small.
"Well uh- that's all very nice. Should I leave the two of you to sort out where you should be and where you shouldn't be?"
She was out of place, she had no right to claim anything she was no pack member and she wasn't ready to be one she wanted no part in the politics of it just yet.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Nekishu
Elite
Elite
Benjamin Nekishu

Character Sheet

Perspective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perspective   Perspective EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 8:13 am

A soft murmur caused lips to purse slightly by way of noise in reply to Nights excuse for remaining on pack lands. It was true he could see and as near as Benjamin knew, the male had not caused any sort of a ruckus to make himself known and remained from trouble within the lands. he surmised from the males sudden appearance again that he was not up to mischief or he may have remained silent and well camouflaged - especially from an alpha. He had decided that night meant no harm, but it did not mean he would not stay light upon his toes.
For a moment he took a second to glance sideways catching Veita in his peripherals as Noctis had caught her attention. He only wished to gauge her reaction to the male for she was not of the pack neither, but a guest all the same - waxing Kin, in Benjamins eyes and he trusted Cayden, so he trusted his sons judgement of her. Their immediate meeting had not shown any sorts of hostility even though the nature of it could have gone awry as easily as a sharp tooth through flesh. Noctis had not been so agreeably met, but lack of misconduct from the strange male gave him better judgement.
As those emerald eyes fell back upon Noctis in conjunction with veita's words, black lips pulled back into a small, meek smile, showing the softer gesture about to be presented.
"Of course not, my dear. We are all where we should be at this moment." This time his neck craned so he might look upon her with a full gaze and warm eyes, swimming with a golden glow. "What say each of you to a hunt?" An eyebrow lifted as the absinthe gaze shifted to the male and he took a few steps backward able to grasp the both of them in view, "What better way to get to know a fellow wolf than by the way he treats his prey - and the kin that aid his basic needs."
There was a menacing glint in those eyes. The prospect of a hunt was always cause for excitement and he could feel the blood course through each beat of his pumping heart, fuelling adrenaline at the mere thought - though it had not yet been accompanied.
"There are sheep that call these mountains home. They may be elusive but their meat is soft and favourable upon the palette."

"speech."
Thoughts.

Back to top Go down
Noctis

Noctis

Character Sheet

Perspective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perspective   Perspective EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:10 pm

"All where we should be..." Night felt a smile carve itself into his face as he marveled at the words, his voice, warm and wise. His black ears revolved to better hear the alpha as he put forth his proposition for a hunt, and he felt his tongue stir in his mouth as he smirked, full of delicious roguery and perversity. Some feral instinct awoke deep within, igniting a spark of vehemence and fierce ardour in his squinting eyes. These eyes were of similar colour to the other wolf who now stood before Night, just a little behind the shape of the human girl who was still slightly on-edge, defensive. -But Night's eyes were not as kind and cool as Blaze's; they lacked the soft warmth, the dark soulfulness that lurked therein. His gaze was sharp and piercing, as it met the alpha's. Flecks of yellow-gold caught the light and told the world of a deeper secret, glowing through the venom-green. A blink wrenched them back to the present. Night took 3 bold paces forward and his tail twitched a degree, as he breathed, his white fangs snatching the low-light. He bowed his head, a slow and meaningful nod, his brow twitched upwards a little as he looked at one and then at the other, human and wolf.
"Yes..." He whispered, on a soft, airy breath. "What say me to a hunt? ...yes..."

Last edited by Noctis on Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Veita
Dilettante
Dilettante
Veita

Character Sheet

Perspective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perspective   Perspective EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:25 pm

Blaze seemed to be more at ease with what was going on, much more so then she was but she was in the company of a wolf she did not know and another she barely knew other then through her mate though she did feel a trust in Blaze that he did not need to earn. The alpha made it clear that he did not want her to leave she was unsure if it was a request or an order but she could tell he would not be happy were she to show ignorance to his wants and walk away, he was a powerful male kindness could all to easily be swapped for domination though she very much doubted he would do that to her but she wouldn't risk any potential wrath from one who was family.

"A hunt" she replied her eyes moving from Blaze to fall upon the slighter male, the look he had was one of pure animal instinct as he silenced before his response. It was almost primal she had seen such looks many times before it was the response of the wolf that dominated all of them, she had spent most of her life fleeing ones like herself and she had been recently denying her wolf, shutting it out without really knowing it, Cayden was all to happy to allow her to be in which ever form she chose and she respected him for not pushing her about it.
A hunt gave her little choice in the matter, both males were riled up at the mere thought of it, she nodded, it was her chance to show herself for what she was, not some hollow headed bimbo that clung to the alpha's son.
"OK"

Stepping away she turned her back to the two males, nudity was generally not an issue with their kind but she would still remain modest out of respect, despite Blaze having all ready seen much to much of her body.
Removing each item of clothing she folded them for later collecting before taking on a fluid transition into her wolf form, it always looked to pure for her liking making her stand out unless in the snow. Aqua eyes met both males, physically due to gender sizes she was outmatched but she wouldn't allow that to hinder her.
"Lets get to it then"

Back to top Go down
Bladewolf
Able
Able
Bladewolf

Character Sheet

Perspective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perspective   Perspective EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 3:30 am

((Hope yall dont mind if i join in?))

He had been stalking a rather large sheep for a few hours now. Yes, he could have taken it down quite some time ago, but, he felt like playing with his food so to speak. The sheep had skittered up over a rock precipice, just before he followed, he heard Blaze's voice, which gave him pause. Padding over to another ledge, he peered over, and saw his friend, along with a couple of other wolves, about 15 feet below him. Mulling over ways to drop in on them, he settled on the old fashioned, literal drop in. Chuckling to himself, Blade dropped off of the ledge, letting the air flow by his blacked out fur. A full 450 pounds of wolf dropped out of the dark sky into the middle of the group.

"Evening all, Blaze," He quickly said, letting them know he was friendly, and letting Blaze know who he was. "If it's a hunt you want, I was tracking a nice sized ram before I heard you. We can probably pick up the scent and catch it. That is, if you are interested?" Blade looked around the small circle, from the two strangers to one of his oldest friends.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Nekishu
Elite
Elite
Benjamin Nekishu

Character Sheet

Perspective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perspective   Perspective EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 3:34 am

A smirk and the alpha turned his head away, giving Vieta the privacy she desired. As he did so, he took a few steps towards Noctis as the male had; but his only underlying intention was to disallow the smaller male the opportunity to fixate upon the shifting female. He would remember the way those chartreuse orbs had collected his daughter in the moments before he removed himself from the falls as commanded. A certain degree had been entrusted unto the two in such moments, but he was not whole heartedly within it's grasp. Thus hoping this excursive would give him a greater degree of knowingness to an otherwise unworldly lone.
The feeling within his gut gave wonder to someone near by, but for the moment, somewhere betwixt the soft nature and the warmth that spouted from his absinthe gaze was a hidden lurk of dangerousness that had not been there moments ago as he looked upon Lucis. His neck craned somewhat to expose the heckles upon his spine without truly revealing them and a wet pink tongue swept swiftly a subtly over those black lips before Veita's voice had jarred him with her words. Perhaps it was the thought of blood upon his tongue that riled his dominant hide into warning the male without words that he would not cause trouble lest he deal with darkness. It would be ironic.
But as quickly as he had displayed, he had lain off his assertiveness and taken a step backward, emerald eyes rolled skyward before that massive head followed; laying eyes upon Blade as he dropped from the sky. His instincts had been correct. How long Blade had been lurking above was not clear but Benjamin was happy that he had not hidden himself from them.
The male, despite being larger than Blaze was received with ears that had fallen upon the crown momentarily but it was swiftly recovered.
Black ears became erect again and he breathed a long breath, "Blade." He said by way of greeting, dipping his head ever so slightly in a show of respect. He would not belittle his pack member, especially in direct front of lones; but he had not forgotten the last time the two had seen each other, long before now when Blade had renounced his title to the former and now current alpha. A disrespectful endeavour to a pack called home in such circumstances and Benjamin still felt sour towards it all. Though, he was never one to hold a grudge and despite all, Blade was his family and he loved the guy regardless. They simply had not had the chance to talk it all out as of yet. "That sounds like just the thing we are looking for." he said with a smile.
Unsure if any of them had met, Benjamin began with introductions. "This is a member of the Kostas Pack, our family. He will pay you no ill will." He would not introduce the others, instead he would allow them the opportunity to introduce themselves as they wished, if it was needed at all.

"speech."
Thoughts.

Back to top Go down
Noctis

Noctis

Character Sheet

Perspective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perspective   Perspective EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 12:11 pm

That odd presentiment that had possessed Night many times before came over him as the female revealed herself to the world. His straight mouth wavered somewhat, as he twitched a little, -subtly, but noticeably if one were to look for it. The fabric falling from soft, exposed skin. Night viewed it as art, the way the soft down that rose from her paleness was, -so tender... and he was wrenched back to the present, as his muscles relaxed. The dark shape of the alpha clouded out his focus and he narrowed his eyes, staring between those of the other wolf. And though his lips curled into a warm, juvenile sort-of grin, his gaze was strong and venomous as the hushed tune of a sigh slipped from his throat.
"With respects..." He murmured, barely audibly, locking stares with Blaze as he turned away. He was in the process of doing so when he felt the slight shudder of the earth, and heard the crackling of the leafy foliage as a new presence manifested itself, seemingly from above. Night swung his head around, fur dragging for a moment in the air behind this swift motion, and he tilted his head somewhat, puffing out his chest with a sultry glance at the wolf, head-to-toe, and a half-smirk.
Night didn't wait long before he bounded forward, his cold nose so nearly meeting that of the stranger's. Pupils moved back and forth, his eyes flickering as he took in all that was to be taken in from this black figure. He opened his mouth and spoke:
"My, my, you... the voice in the wind... I remember this one from when I was still trying to find my way..." And he chuckled, deep and warm. "Noctis Lucis Gelus..." He said, on a gentle, hissing wisp of breath. "Or Night, if the formal proves too much of a mouthful." He only moved in closer as he formed the words, personal space seemed a foreign subject to the brazen male.
Back to top Go down
Veita
Dilettante
Dilettante
Veita

Character Sheet

Perspective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perspective   Perspective EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 6:11 pm

A gaze touched her skin she could feel it as easily as she felt the breeze against it but it soon vanished, her transition over she stretched into her fresh flesh getting used to it once again, it was a stark contrast from the terrain they were. Her response to the mention of the hunt was noted but soon the attention of the group changed, ears falling flat to her head her attention diverted upwards to follow the hulking form which moved through the air to land before them, She didn't in that moment have sense of mind to realize that in was in fact her boss from the tavern, granted she did not know him well she would have known it were him if not caught so off guard.
Her body lowered tense her form ready to move at a moments notice but then it spoke and she knew who he was, confirmed by the name that Blaze called him. She sighed with a shake of her head, she didn't know how things worked around these parts but she didn't think as far as introductions went that his was a very good one.

She relaxed herself a degree as Noctis got up in the face of Blade, she didn't blame the strange male for having such a response, Blade could have easily been attacked by any one of them due to carelessness.
She lowered her head in a nod as Blaze tried to put them at ease via explaining who he was, they also seemed to agree on laying chase to the ram.
She cast her gaze away extending the reach of her sense to see if she could pin point said creature, while the boys dealt with their testosterone before the hunt.
Back to top Go down
Bladewolf
Able
Able
Bladewolf

Character Sheet

Perspective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perspective   Perspective EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 7:17 pm

Blade watched Noctis get closer to him, and, as he did, the larger male simply pushed himself up to his full height, looking down at the smaller wolf, but not in a condescending way. "Hm, Noctis Lucis Gelus, I have dealt with longer names, but, still, good to actually, finally, meet you." He smiled a fang filled smile, remembering the last encounter he had had with this particular male, where he had never been seen. It had also been an encounter with Aleria, quite some time ago really. "Yeah, the ram just crested the top of the ridge up there." Blade supplied, motioning with his massive furry head back up towards where he had just jumped down from. "Thing has to be a good two to three hundred pounds, a nice sized ram really." Taking a step he removed himself from the exact center of the circle, and, as he did so, he finally realized who the third wolf present, the female, was and why she had seemed familiar.

"Ah, Veita, good to see you. Also happy to see you having a decent life outside of work." Blade smiled at her, wondering if she had yet picked up on the fact he was her employer before he had directly mentioned work. Hopefully the fact his scent was all over the tavern would help her to key into the fact. Shaking his head, he looked around the small group assembled. "So, shall we get after this beast before it gets too far away?" He asked, his typical happy looking smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Nekishu
Elite
Elite
Benjamin Nekishu

Character Sheet

Perspective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perspective   Perspective EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 7:54 am

Benjamin seemed to take a step backward as Noctis slowly advanced on Blade. He'd sooner let the male fight his own battles than fight them for him. Meanwhile, his attention turned to Veita as she had looked away and took a moment to deepen his sense and atone to her heart beat, memorising it's rhythmic pattern; and for a moment those emerald eyes fell closed but only for enough time that the lids would simply touch before opening once more to seek out the voice that next spoke.
Denarius did not at all show hostility in the face of Noctis, instead pressing his charm upon the male as he had done time and time again. It was this charm that set Blade apart from the rest of the wolves he had met. Whether the male was undeterred by many at all, even when shoved in the face of hostility, maybe as a side effect from being a noble in his own right, or perhaps his stubbornness which led him astray from the tactics of normal wolves... Blaze had suspected the latter with a small smile to himself. Either way, his pack mate was one of a kind.
He spun around and begun to silently pad beyond the small rock formation that concealed a pathway behind. He did not ignore the others, but looked back over his shoulder to make sure they had been following before his head lowered some. Ears twitched upon an other wise still crown, picking up movement from as far away as 500 yards. Though nothing was aloof and as large as the ram that Blade had described, there were many and more smaller creatures scattering around. The exchange between Blade and Veita was not unnoticed either. She works at the tavern? He questioned nonverbally, a smile creeping upon that maw.
Massive furred paws touched the earth with naught but a sound, moving with lithe grace and silence through the undergrowth. Each step was processionally placed, causing the shoulders to roll under his flesh. He was swift and moved easily away form the others, though he knew they would follow.
By now, his stomach had begun to recoil at the thought of emptiness, a hunger brought on by the sudden prospect of a hunt. From under the tongue saliva began to sprout and fill his jaws, without any muscle movement around, his thick black lips became wet before his tongue swept deftly to collect it all before it could drop from his jaws in the form of drool.
The brute could hear the others behind him, moving faster to catch up on his sudden decision to begin the hunt. Of course they would have to work out whom was better at what within their small group. Benjamin wondered which of his company would be the best tracker, for he wasn't. This male was made of muscle. Sure, his senses were keen, but he was unlike Zigan. His smell and hearing were nothing special when it came to the Lupine species. A single ear careened backward, listening to see if any would take the advance and lead them for the moment, by way of finding their prey.
Blade was not a tracker at all, like Blaze, he was the muscle. Benjamin dipped his head to the ground, pausing a moment to take in the scents that the earth had to offer.

"speech."
Thoughts.

Back to top Go down
Noctis

Noctis

Character Sheet

Perspective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perspective   Perspective EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:53 am

Night winked at Blaze as he joined his side, then wavered off ahead a little, weaving in and out of dead trees, as I'd lead by some invisible trail. He stopped, mid-step, and closed his eyes slowly as he came to stand tall again. He turned slowly to the others, and chuckled.
"I'm not a tracker." Came the purr of his voice, "I chase things... but I think our dinner is nearby." He gestured, with a nod of his head, to a wisp of sheep's fleece that had snagged on a low twig and been tugged loose. It danced in the wake of the wind, and from what Night could make out, it was fresh enough, for the world around them was sodden from rainfall, damp and drooping, and this wool was dry as a bone; it had not been long since the rain had stopped, earlier today, and sheep are not known to wander far when there are wolves lurking in their midst.
The small male rejoined the large alpha and nudged him a little, feeling their furs brush together in a black-brown mix. Then, he paused, gasped, and twitched a little as the childlike presentiment manifested in his spirit again. Night's chartreuse eyes caught the yellow of the sun, which was also drooping in this grey afternoon. He giggled, fixated on some invisible thing which had captivated him so, his gaze riveted on nothing at all. Night was not unlike a marionette in this way; little things could tug at his strings and he would react, a completely different wolf from the one he'd been, not moments before. He trotted over to the rear of the group, bounding happily, a docile expression on his face. He circled around Veita just once, before stopping just behind her, taking in the glow of that white pelt, as a wavering, whispered tune escaped his dry throat. He slowly walked back to stand at Blaze's flank, and the humming stopped. He smiled warmly. "Anyone here know much about tracking?" -it was as if nothing had ever happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Perspective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perspective   Perspective Empty

Back to top Go down

Perspective
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Website : Kumari Style. :: The Compass Rose :: Slide North :: Rayoden Cliffs-
Jump to: