Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Seeking Knowledge and Death Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
Seeking Knowledge and Death Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
Seeking Knowledge and Death Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
Seeking Knowledge and Death Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
Seeking Knowledge and Death Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
Seeking Knowledge and Death Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
Seeking Knowledge and Death Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
Seeking Knowledge and Death Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
Seeking Knowledge and Death Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
Seeking Knowledge and Death Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Seeking Knowledge and Death

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucius Mistwalker
Able
Able
Lucius Mistwalker

Character Sheet
Member Status: Vagabond Vagabond

Seeking Knowledge and Death Empty
PostSubject: Seeking Knowledge and Death   Seeking Knowledge and Death EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 12:44 am

The woman's blood dripped from her torn throat, staining the ground red. The same shade of red also lay upon Lucius's mouth as he grinned in pleasure at the taste. Another corpse, or at least portions of another corpse, were up in a tree above him. He had come here, because he had heard that this "Odins Temple" place held power, though, he had a suspicion it merely held knowledge, which, is exactly what he was here try to find and investigate. Gliding over to the tree, he used one sharply clawed finger to carve a rune into the tree, which he painted over with blood. uttering a simple phrase in an ancient tongue, the rune began to glow a deep sickly red. "Excellent, I am still able to do that much at least." He said with a smile, watching the rune pulse with energy.

Looking around, he knew he had a perfect spot for this, a ring of trees that would each hold a bloody rune. The runes were something he had crafted a long time ago, with the intent to draw the living energy in an area into them, twisting it, warping it, into a far more chaotic form of death, evil, and darkness. In addition to each the ring of trees, was the thing in the center, a single tree that would be purposely free from any taint of evil or corruption, this was the tree that would be the marker of the statue he had promised Desi he would place at each point of slaughter. This statue was already sitting in its promised place, so, turning from it, he looked at the third human who was looking on in utter terror at his actions.

"Now, tell me, how do you feel having watched your friends slaughtered here today?" Was asked as he ghosted forward, not hiding himself, wanting to feel the sheer terror he knew would be radiating off of this lone human. The scent of spiking adrenaline was a delicious, and the sound of the terrorized racing of her heart was, to him, a beautiful melody, causing him to smile again. "Good, feel that terror, let it drive what your mind, push your body further. There is only so much a human body can handle before it begins to shut down. But, until then, to me, your fear is such a sweet, sweet thing." He continued moving closer, slowly, smelling her fear increase, and listening to the ever faster, fearful racing of her heart.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Mistwalker
Able
Able
Lucius Mistwalker

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Knowledge and Death   Seeking Knowledge and Death EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 8:20 pm

The woman had, somehow, managed to slip her bonds, and had taken off at a dead run from Lucius. This in itself was not a bad thing, necessarily, but, it was admittedly rather annoying, if for no other reason than purely off principle. He had ghosted after for about seven or eight hundred yards, before finally grabbing her by the neck, bringing her terrified flight to a sudden halt. "Oh my dear my dear my dear, you've done nothing but worn yourself out with that needless flight." Speaking as he carried her, by the neck, back to the ring of trees. About half way back, at the slower pace, he encountered a very heavy, distinct, scent trail, running deeper into the forest. "Interesting," he mused, continuing on, "I had heard someone had lived out here, claiming it as their territory. That, very well may have been the path to their den." Looking at the woman, who's struggles against his grip were weakening, he adjusted his grip, and she took in a great, ragged gasp of air. "My apologies, I got distracted, I'll need to go check that out after I finish with you."

He reentered the ring of trees, and could feel a palpable difference in the the energies outside versus inside the ring. "Good, good, it is taking hold already." He grinned to himself, inhaling and reveling in the feeling of darkness and evil around him. He moved to the trees where there were already runes carved into the bark. Bringing her wrist to his mouth, he bit deeply into the flesh, sucking the sweetly delicious blood of innocence into his mouth, downing a few mouthfuls. After, he pressed her wrist to each tree, rubbing it against the wood and squeezing to manipulate the flow of blood onto and over each rune. After the circle was done, the woman was still struggling weakly. "Well, there is absolutely no reason to let the rest of you go to waste." Lucius said, drawing the woman's throat to his mouth, once again biting into her flesh, and finishing draining the blood from her body. After sucking her dry, he proceeded to mutilate the corpse, spreading the parts in what could possibly be described as a macabre display of art as the pieces of the body were placed carefully in the trees.

"There," He said, stepping back, letting his red eyes, flecked with gold at being fully fed, taking in his handiwork. "Now, time to go see where that scent trail goes." Vanishing into the darkness gathering around the trees, he made his way to the trail to try to figure out which way the scent was traveling.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Mistwalker
Able
Able
Lucius Mistwalker

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Knowledge and Death   Seeking Knowledge and Death EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 5:35 pm

He ghosted along the path, following the scent trail. It was a nice and strong smell to follow, which was rather nice compared to some that he had tracked. He had finally realized who's trail it was he had picked up, a lone male named Charon. He had encountered the male a while back when he had first returned to these lands. "So, this is where he decided to make his home?" The vampire mused to himself. Pausing for a moment, he muttered an incantation under his breath, and, as he touched the bark of a medium sized tree, a glowing aura formed, starting at his finger tips, slowing spreading down his arm, up to just above his elbow. Lucius pulled his finger away from the bark, and a tendril of white energy followed for a moment before it broke. The bark of the tree began to turn black while this was happening, spreading quickly, radiating away from where he touched. The full 25 feet of the trees height was soon a dead black color, and, once the connection between his finger and the tree was broken, it turned an ashy grey. The bulk quickly crumbled like so much dust.

Lucius watched this happen before turning his attention back to the glow on his arm. It had already began to fade. The inherent death in his flesh was beginning to overcome the energy, drawing it in to be used. "Good, I can still do that, though, I may need more practice for a struggling victim." He chuckled to himself as he kept moving on. He traveled for about another 30 minutes, knowing he was getting closer as the scent began to become more prevalent over more than just the path, he was almost there.

((Charon, youve got 2 days to get me here before I am in your den))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Knowledge and Death   Seeking Knowledge and Death Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeking Knowledge and Death
Page 1 of 1