Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
A Miles Tale.  Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
A Miles Tale.  Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
A Miles Tale.  Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
A Miles Tale.  Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
A Miles Tale.  Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
A Miles Tale.  Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
A Miles Tale.  Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
A Miles Tale.  Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
A Miles Tale.  Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
A Miles Tale.  Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

A Miles Tale.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miles

Miles

Character Sheet
Member Status:

A Miles Tale.  Empty
PostSubject: A Miles Tale.    A Miles Tale.  EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 6:17 am

Names Miles. I'm a pretty average guy. Well I thought I was at least. I have a few quirks but who doesn't.
From research I know I was born and raised by two parents. Parents with a twist I guess. I have been told mum was bitten by a wolf whilst pregnant with me. It made her change from what she was into what humans call a werewolf or monster. My dad stayed with her and they raised me together keeping a secret of what she was.
It all sounds pretty cool. I don't really remember it all that well. I remember their faces. My mum's smell when she would let me curl up on her lap in the evening. I remember that it was safe and that I was content but that is about the extent of it.

My memory is a shady thing, sometimes I remember things sometimes I don't. I guess that's what drugs do to you.
Life was good by all accounts but then I became a teenager. This I remember. It was awkward, hair in all the wrong/right places. My voice...what the hell was up with that?
But mainly the wolf. It started to want out, at first I ignored it but in the end I couldn't that side of me was a stronger side, more unpredictable its like he isn't me, I couldn't control him and I still can't sometimes. The guys a menace, mind of his own, but the older we get the more we get along.

High school was difficult. It was hard to hide what I was but I managed. My parents helped me when they could but around the age of fourteen or so they were gone. A gas leak took them from me, that's when stuff got strange.
Thing's didn't make sense anymore. I didn't make much sense. Family came, they tried to help me.
I remember one uncle pinning me down while some random man inserted a chip into the back of my neck.
They said it cured me. What it did was stop the wolf. He wasn't gone, he was trapped but I could hear him growling.
It drove me nuts. I started talking to him, trying to calm him down. Eventually I asked teachers at school to help me.
Of course they thought I was bats**t insane and called the authorities who after assessment thought it to be in my best interest to lock me up and fill me to the eye balls with drugs.

Memory gets hazy here again. Day blurred into months and I have no idea how long I was there. I became a man. Was moved from one ward to the other.
Eventually I met Sylvia, she had something about her, pulled me out of my haze.
I seemed to have the same effect upon her and soon we stopped taking meds hiding them.
We plotted an escape. Not only was this woman beautiful she had brains to and soon I was willing to do anything for her. I guess we were in love, she told me often enough.

It was winter when we escaped. We ran into the wilds, until our feet bled and our legs gave out. We found a cabin littered with pictures, it was empty. There we made our home. We were safe.
She cut the chip out of my neck, I still have the scar to remind me. She wanted me for what I was and that was ok by me.

But then it went wrong. I explored from time to time. I would take wolf form to hunt for us. But I had been spotted. I started to be hunted, we had to run again. It took it's toll on both of us.
Soon Sylvia slipped into what I guess got her committed in the first place, a paranoid, unstable mess. I loved her anyway.
One day I came home after a near miss. I had been wounded in the side by a blade, it wasn't deep and I had a few scrapes and bruises.
I sat down next to her, she placed her arms around me. Without a word she pressed a gun to my head, she pulled the trigger.
Like that wasn't bad enough, she turned the gun on herself. And that was the last thing I saw.

Last edited by Miles on Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

Character Sheet
Member Status:

A Miles Tale.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Miles Tale.    A Miles Tale.  EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 6:18 am

A Miles Tale.  Gun_of10
Back to top Go down
Miles

Miles

Character Sheet
Member Status:

A Miles Tale.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Miles Tale.    A Miles Tale.  EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 6:21 am

Name- Miles.
Gender-Male.
Age- Twenty.
Orientation- Straight.
Build- Medium built with muscle definition.
Fighting style- None, self taught.
Breed- Mixed blood lycan.
Markings- Scar to the back of the neck.
Fighting Rank- Able.
Alignment- Chaotic good.

A Miles Tale.  Lycant10

(Imaging aquired from various deviantart posters)
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

Character Sheet
Member Status: Administrator Administrator

A Miles Tale.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Miles Tale.    A Miles Tale.  EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 6:54 am

I love the way this is written, it's so much different to the way people normally write biographies! Brilliant!

A C C E P T E D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Miles Tale.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Miles Tale.    A Miles Tale.  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Miles Tale.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Website : Kumari Style. :: The Beginning Journey :: Kumari Encylcopedia :: Kumari Inhabitants :: The Kumari Wolves Library :: Loner Profiles-
Jump to: