Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
I'm so sorry guys Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
I'm so sorry guys Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
I'm so sorry guys Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
I'm so sorry guys Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
I'm so sorry guys Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
I'm so sorry guys Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
I'm so sorry guys Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
I'm so sorry guys Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
I'm so sorry guys Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
I'm so sorry guys Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

I'm so sorry guys

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Orchid
Able
Able
Orchid

Character Sheet
Member Status: Kostas Pack Kostas Pack

I'm so sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: I'm so sorry guys   I'm so sorry guys EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:37 pm

I'm sorry for being gone so long without notice. Life has been hell recently, my adviser told me I have basically no chance of getting into any vet school, I lost a very important thumbdrive, I had to drop two classes one of which I failed in before, I burnt my hand with an electric tea kettle, I burned myself with hot glass in chem lab, and I basically felt like a complete an total failure who can't do anything right. I still kinda feel that way, not as bad as before but it's not easy. I'm tired of life, not tired of living there is a difference trust me on that. But I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. It may be a while til I feel up to posting but I will try soon, I'm sorry to just leave all these threads sitting there, I'm an admin after all and I should be around more. I may not get to everything at once but I'll try to post soon.

~Orchid
Back to top Go down
Charon
Veteran
Veteran
Charon

Character Sheet
Member Status: Warden of the East Warden of the East

I'm so sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry guys   I'm so sorry guys EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 8:29 pm

Eh, it happens to the best of us Kit. I'm sure most of us have been there once in our lives and life as a college student isn't certainly the best all the time. A good friend of mine has been trying to graduate with his masters for the past year now but his advisor keeps denying his thesis and won't allow it go through and the advisor is being a complete and utter ass. So it's not your fault and I see where you're coming from with your advisor. At least you differentiated between being tired of life and not living. I've read too many posts and stuff in the past where people complain and then act all suicidal n stuff and its scary. So I'm glad you're not like that. Even admins though need to take a break so don't feel bad. Don't forget I'm here too. Smile Come back when you're ready. Don't force yourself.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Nekishu
Elite
Elite
Benjamin Nekishu

Character Sheet

I'm so sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry guys   I'm so sorry guys EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 1:13 am

Hey hun,

Im so sorry to hear about your turnout for veterinarian; that is horrible. I had the same outcome when I was studying and it crushed me. But there are other things out there, great things that we can amount to in this world too! Don't worry about the site, Charon and I can take care of it, you jus worry about yourself, we know you will come back when you can; and take it easy girl! We don't want you hurting yourself too badly! Try not to let the stress mount up hun, let it out!

If you ever feel the need to talk, you know how to contact me Smile
Back to top Go down
http://thekumariwolves.ohmylife.net
Bladewolf
Able
Able
Bladewolf

Character Sheet

I'm so sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry guys   I'm so sorry guys EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 1:14 am

We are all here for you Kit, and, well, your, "Right hand wolf" Is here to talk if you need, lol.
But really, we are all here for you, whenever you get around to catching up on posts
Back to top Go down
Orchid
Able
Able
Orchid

Character Sheet

I'm so sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry guys   I'm so sorry guys EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 3:10 pm

Thanks so much guys, this means a lot to me, more than you know Smile I'm getting there, I'm not fully back to me yet but I'm getting there. If things get bad again and I need someone to talk to I'll know I have you guys. <3

~Orchid
Back to top Go down

I'm so sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry guys   I'm so sorry guys EmptyThu May 15, 2014 12:13 pm

Sorry this is a late one but i understand your feeling. I have struggled through such changes and it sucked to say the least. A fellow student i was at uni with was also studying vet and was told she was not getting those incredible grades to stay with the degree. i personally think having to achieve such high points is a piss take but never forget where one door might be harshly closed there are multiple that will open for you. you are an incredible person from what i have observed (longer then you think) and i know you have the gusto and essence to make it in something no matter if it is in a related field or different. don't give up on yourself, remember to do what makes you smile and remember that surprises are everywhere just waiting for you to discover them.
Back to top Go down
Orchid
Able
Able
Orchid

Character Sheet

I'm so sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry guys   I'm so sorry guys EmptySat May 24, 2014 12:23 pm

Thanks Tate, that does help even if it is a little creepy being apparently watched.

Anyway guy I'm sorry again for leaving for so long I just haven't had much motavation to do anything recently and am trying to get back in the swing of things. No doubt my first few posts will suck, I hope you guys don't mind too much :/
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Nekishu
Elite
Elite
Benjamin Nekishu

Character Sheet

I'm so sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry guys   I'm so sorry guys EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:30 pm

Lol all sweet Kit, it's just good to have back in the swing of things Smile
Back to top Go down
http://thekumariwolves.ohmylife.net
Michael

Michael

Character Sheet
Member Status: Vagabond Vagabond

I'm so sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry guys   I'm so sorry guys EmptyMon May 26, 2014 7:47 am

Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm so sorry guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm so sorry guys   I'm so sorry guys Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm so sorry guys
Page 1 of 1