Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
How do I join a Pack/Tribe? Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
How do I join a Pack/Tribe? Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
How do I join a Pack/Tribe? Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
How do I join a Pack/Tribe? Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
How do I join a Pack/Tribe? Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
How do I join a Pack/Tribe? Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
How do I join a Pack/Tribe? Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
How do I join a Pack/Tribe? Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
How do I join a Pack/Tribe? Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
How do I join a Pack/Tribe? Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

How do I join a Pack/Tribe?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin

Admin

Character Sheet
Member Status: Administrator Administrator

How do I join a Pack/Tribe? Empty
PostSubject: How do I join a Pack/Tribe?   How do I join a Pack/Tribe? EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 5:28 am

"How do I join a Pack/Tribe?" is one of the most frequently asked questions here on Kumari.

First, we would like to introduce you to our Packs: (Clickies!)

We propose that the best way to increase your chances into a pack would be to generate trust between yourself and members in the respected pack/tribe. This will be done through threads and role playing; if you are a friend of a character creator, this should not simply grant your character acceptance into the pack/tribe. There is an initiation to go through.

When you believe the time is right, you would create a thread in the respected pack/tribes out land territory:

Call the Alpha's/Tribe Leaders asking for permission to join their family. It is then up to them to either accept you or deny you. Should they deny you they will surely give you reason to improve and/or earn more trust so that you might try again at a later date. Should they accept you, the leader will then add you into the colored member group and you can begin posting in your new territory.

If you are denied, do not simply give up. It is a means for you to try harder and really show them you are willing to be a great asset in their pack/tribe.

Should you enter the Pack/tribes territory and you have no been accepted, you leave your fate in their very capable paws and prey they give mercy upon you
Back to top Go down

How do I join a Pack/Tribe?
Page 1 of 1