Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Welcome to Stare Nation Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
Welcome to Stare Nation Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
Welcome to Stare Nation Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
Welcome to Stare Nation Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
Welcome to Stare Nation Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
Welcome to Stare Nation Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
Welcome to Stare Nation Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
Welcome to Stare Nation Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
Welcome to Stare Nation Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
Welcome to Stare Nation Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Welcome to Stare Nation

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Welcome to Stare Nation Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Stare Nation   Welcome to Stare Nation EmptyThu May 16, 2013 2:28 am

Name:Kelly

Known As:Kel, KC, Francy, Oi you....
you will all know me as my characters - Anastasia, hunter, Dimitri, link, lex and if you have seen me elsewhere I am thor,tristan/max,cleo, angel(fallen angel), river, malakai, caine, Vaughan, Nathaniel, asha, Conrad(maverick) and approximately 99 other characters. confused yet?

Orientation:lopsided and back to front

Race:Mongrel, nuh really I am, 3rd generation Australian 1/8th German 1/8th Italian and rest is a mix of Swiss, Irish and god knows what else

Powers: Super sadistic humour and sarcasm, ability to make shit out of nothing, master in the art of bullshit too

First Language: English

Land of Origin:wee young land of oz

Hobbies: Art n crap, building stuff, writing and trying to make it into a book, horse riding, partying, making strangers look twice or laugh. martial arts, mapping out family history.

Interests: environmental tree hugging crap, cars, weird inappropriate and sometimes unacceptable subjects, history including architecture, linguistics and ancient cultures. frigging LOVE crime and anything to do with it, the subjects surrounding hauntings (science or non proven)and quantum science

Eye colour: blue

Hair colour: currently brown with caramel highlights though soon I shall turn to purple with green beaded extensions (this requires money, money of which I don't have much of Razz

Appearance: short and round like a soccer ball, add two stumps for legs, pimple for a head and a dash of mop top as hair. WALLAH! you have made a Kelly

Personality: honestly depends on who you are really.
on one hand I am described as the queen of one liners, reserved and not quite so noticeable
on the other a completely hysterical bitch, very random and always up to something stupid with risk of embarrassment for all

You describe yourself as:
all over the joint, very lost and scared of a lot of shit, a barrier of protection for others.

Others describe you as: left of field
First Impression: what IS that?
Overall: im out of idea's (people who know me comment on this HELP!)

If someone were to write a biography about you, what do you think the title would be?sousmegalemonysquash! or silver freeking unicorns!

You are invited to a large cocktail party at a country club. When you arrive, the room where the party is being held is already over half full of people. How do they react to you when you enter the room?
Lots of laughing at my new obsessive accessory (last one being my pirate hat) then applause because I've opened the boot of my car to the 'backseat bar' coz what's golf without cocktails? followed by "YOU!!!!" from some random who I made best friends with t the last party yet cant remember because I was far to drunk.....

I am [Fill in the blank.]god. just kidding, i am........dangerous

Weapon of Choice:Sarcasm, because without it I'd not survive

History: Im not ancient enough for an autobiography yet....

A wise man once said:
never let the truth get in the way of a good story also spearmint milk comes from green cows, fact BELIEVE IT!
Picture:
Welcome to Stare Nation Stick_man-ninja
Back to top Go down
Ashlyn
Dilettante
Dilettante
Ashlyn

Character Sheet
Member Status: Kostas Pack Kostas Pack

Welcome to Stare Nation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Stare Nation   Welcome to Stare Nation EmptyThu May 16, 2013 3:12 am

Over all impression:
Maddest bitch out. End of.
Back to top Go down

Welcome to Stare Nation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Website : Kumari Style. :: The Beginning Journey :: Kumari Encylcopedia :: Kumari Inhabitants :: Creators Profiles.-
Jump to: